I've been using this software for a few years and it's certainly streamlined our procurement process

Reviewed on 04/07/2018
Greg B.
Procurement Manager
13-50 Employees
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's saved us cost on resource and had a dramatic effect on how quickly we can process a contract both from a sign off point process and also a contract management point of view.

Pros: It allows multiple areas of the organisation to access the relevant information for them. The reminder function helps ensure you don't miss important dates and the overall experience reduces the number of times you need to physically refer to any contract.

Cons: Like all software there some initial delay in setting it up to best suit your requirements. If I need to do anything new I normally have to ask for support rather than working it out myself but the assistance is always quick and very helpful.

Contract Eagle Review

Reviewed on 07/11/2014
Sandy O.
Contract Records Manager
Customer Support

Comments: We have been using Contract Eagle for more than a year now, and have been very pleased. Out of the box, the program is very basic and plain vanilla. Our corporate contract records are anything but plain vanilla! It took thought and planning to get the program set up to record and track our contracts the way we needed it to, but Contract Eagle is very flexible and can be tailored to do many things. We are a small government contractor, and mostly needed a way to store the many volumes of contract documents online in a way they could be easily located and accessed by management and staff. An added benefit is the reminder emails which help the program managers keep track of task and contract expiration and renewal dates.

by Contract Eagle on 07/11/2014

Sandy was very detailed in her implementation of Contract Eagle. She engaged with us during her free trial in order to build several layers of additional efficiency gains on top of the "out of the box" setup.

The additional configurations included user defined fields, configurations to the home page dashboard and the search function. This additional help from the Contract Eagle team only took a few hours but it did mean a solution that was tailored to the Addx business and its own terminology and processes.

Well done to Sandy and Addx Corporation on a successful implementation and thank you for writing about it.

The KD Group

Reviewed on 02/02/2011
Paul S.
I.T. Manager
Customer Support

Comments: I have asked Users for any suggestions or issues with the program. Their comments -
VERY PLEASED WITH THE SOFTWARE!
I recommend Contract Eagle to anyone looking just to keep you reminded of your companies Milestones.

Pros: 1. The initial install was easy and straight forward. I had the program up and running in a short time.
2. The setup assistant guides you through the install.
3. I had general questions about customization and configuration that was promptly handled and addressed by Contract Eagles Support staff.
4. You can click right from the home page to a contract and see all the information needed.
5. Reports are a very useful tool that can be opened with a choice of conversions pdf-excel-html-rtf.
6. Customizing templates were easy to setup and fit our business model and requirements.
7. Users were please how easy it was to use the program.
8. Software updates and revisions were implemented with no issues. Very easy!!
9. Overall Cost of the software is very affordable for small to large size companies.

Cons: As of current We have had no complaints or Issues with the software.

Contract Eagle is awesome!

Reviewed on 04/02/2019
Alain T.
IT Engineer
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's just a breeze to set up, intuitive and fast. Look and feel is state of the art, and even the technical installation was well documented and easy to do. We did a installation with central database on MSSQL and the website as IIS webserver; worked like a charm. Customer support has been amazing, with a personal setup workshop to get started, and continous help with smaller questions as well. Pricing is superb as well, as we first looked at other solutions which were often four times the price. I would absolutely recommend this product!

Cons: Honestly can't think of anything negative.

Very Impressed

Reviewed on 31/08/2012
Andrea C.
Contract Administrator
Customer Support

Comments: i-Scio's ease and speed of delivery was fantastic - they were flexible enough to fit around our hectic schedule. Whilst training and documentation were well presented, it is the system's user friendliness which makes it so beneficial to our business. It has provided us with everything we wanted. I am very impressed with i-Scio's system and am keen to see it used in other areas of the business.

Pros: - Ease and speed of delivery
- Well presented training and documentation
- Great email reminders

Cons: Some of the fields were initially hard to read but i-Scio did increase the font size and adjust the colours to suit me.

Great system, great tool.

Reviewed on 24/09/2013
Mike H.
CFO
Customer Support

Comments: I use this system every single day. Contracts and agreements are the lifeblood of our business, and the i-SCiO Contract Manager helps me to organise and locate documents in a flash. I have and will continue to be a big advocate of this important software!

i-scio contract manager

Reviewed on 24/09/2013
Ruth M.
contract manager
Customer Support

Comments: an intuitive tool specialised for managing contracts with automated reminders of key events well supported, with regular improvements