• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.2 /5

About Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit is a One-Stop Talent Acquisition System and Applicant Tracking System for Recruiters & Staffing Agencies across the globe.

Learn more about Zoho Recruit

Brad D.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2019

"Be Careful selecting this software to build your business"

Pros: Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

Cons: HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2019
Anthony G.
President/CEO
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2017

"Good Option, but limited."

Comments: I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Pros: It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

Cons: The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2017
Jeff J.
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2016

"State of the App"

Comments: I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

Pros: From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Cons: Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2016
Prabhjot singh B.
ceo
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"Zoho Recruit Review"

Comments: we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

Pros: we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success.
we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho.
We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos.
The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

Cons: the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Summer M.
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2017

"Works great for our small business"

Comments: We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing. As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews. Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN. As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Pros: Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Cons: Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

• Reviewed on 09/02/2017
Jimmy B.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2016

"Excellent Recruitment Software"

Comments: Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

Pros: The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

Cons: I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2016
Sajith K.
Sr.Technical Consultant
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm"

Comments: It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

Pros: The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

Cons: There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Steffen Z.
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2019

"Trial ZOHO Recruit"

Pros: At the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho. Here are our first experiences: Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours.
Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people.
Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office. You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc.
Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money!
ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost. So far we are very satisfied! SZ

Cons: What I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern.
on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!

• Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Chris F.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2018

"For the right needs, an incredible value"

Comments: If you need a UI-centric place to store data, and you are on a budget, I can't imagine you'd find a better place. For us, this was the necessary stepping stone for between Excel and when we had enough revenue to license a proper CRM/ATS. Basically: I was very happy we did this for 18 months, but when it was time to leave it was a relief.

Pros: Zoho is very user friendly, very customizable, and extremely affordable. We were able to add and delete fields almost everywhere we wanted to, and I felt that the navigation and search functionality were very user friendly - required not much training.

Cons: The monthly (which I couldn't find anywhere else for a comparable product) price is allowed - near as I could tell - by the lack of support. It didn't make me too angry because you can't have a CRM at this price without sacrificing something, but you should know up front support basically doesn't exist. Also, there isn't much functionality around tracking activity - so be aware of that before you buy.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2018
Emmanuel E.
Talent Acquisition
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2017

"awesome applicant recruitment and tracking software"

Comments: Zoho Recruit is great value for money. I have enjoyed its ease of use and add on features for collaboration, and integration with websites and job boards. I own a recruitment company and Zoho Recruit has been great in how we manage and track our sales and close on our projects just for a good enough price compared to other software in the market.

Pros: Zoho chats, Zoho calling and video calling, Zoho share screen, job social, auto email responders, career website design, good customer support - always prompt.

Cons: web app takes forever to load when the internet is not very strong, perhaps the developers can work on ways to improve how this app works even when the internet is not so great.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2017
Daniel alejandro M.
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2018

"Affordable ATS option with nice features"

Pros: I've been using Zoho softwares for a while now and they keep doing the job in a nice way. The Zoho recruit app is not the exception as it does a great work as also presents a nice user interface. It comes with a free option to try it out so it makes easier to make a choice when trying to find the right applicant tracking system. Easy to use, to understand and to work your way around it. Great features with a really nice integration with my website and if you have any questions, their customer service department does a great job. Works nice on my Android phone. Perfect searching capabilities (this one is nice) with standard functionality.

Cons: The fact that I cannot integrate this with my Office365 Outlook is something to work on. Probably a nice guide to get started from the beginning would be such a plus. Other than that, this app does the right job all the time.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2018
Borisz B.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Zoho Recruit - Easy to use ATS with a great ecosystem"

Pros: Easy to setup and use and satisfy most needs of a temporary staffing agency (what we are). Clear and easy to understand pricing and a brilliantly complete eco-system of applications make it a great choice and allows to simplify and consolidate the toolset used.

Cons: Integration between Zoho Recruit and Workerly (used for timesheets and invoicing) is not fully ready yet.
Career page does not fully meet our needs, but this may be specific to us.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Mehrnaz H.
Executive Recruiter
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2020

"Sophisticated yet easy to use"

Pros: I have been using their software for two weeks now. They thought about everything upfront. It has al the functions you may think of in a recruiting software. The dashboards are easy to follow and the tool is very customizable so you can change to suit your needs. It is feature rich, and I would like to start testing their job site plugins and advertising feature set next. So far it is by far the best tool for the price that I have tested.

Cons: Some features that may not be necessary are difficult to turn off

• Reviewed on 13/04/2020
Patrick A.
Assistant Director
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020

"The most feature-filled applicant tracking system out there!"

Comments: Before having an ATS like zoho we had did all of our recruitment manually (We hire hundreds of people each year) and this took so many people so much time. However, since we've had Zoho recruit we've been able to automate so much of the process which not only has helped us filter the better candidates through, but has also allowed us to do other things apart from recruitment.

Pros: Zoho recruit is so customizeable! It is so filled with features and functionality, but at the same time gives you so much scope compared to some of the other ATS out there.

Cons: It does take a while to set up the way you want it.

John S.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"So far so good"

Comments: We used Zoho invoicing for our last start up and it worked flawlessly. So we are excited to dig in with Zoho Recruit. It is a much more complex system than the invoicing module, but the same quality and ease of use is there.

Pros: Its feature rich, user friendly and best bang for your buck if you are a start up.

Cons: This is to be determined as we are still ramping up with the system.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Jordan C.
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2016

"Top quality, fully customisation-friendly system"

Comments: Zoho Recruit has been implemented across our entire organisation (Recruitment Agency) and we have had particular success with the system

Pros: The Mass-Mail function, coupled with the Merge-Field based Email Templates make the system very efficient and can dramatically increase the amount of applications we can send
Having the majority of the field customisable, and search-able has help greatly with us being able to tailor this system to our industry
With no experience in IT, I was able to re-design the back-end system, implement across the business and train all staff

Cons: The modular aspect of the system can take a little time to get your head around, but once you understand WHERE information is being pulled from, it all starts to make sense

• Reviewed on 21/09/2016
Martin A.
IT Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2018

"ZOHO best recruitment tool"

Comments: I had a great experience with this tool to administer my team of recruitment and help them make a better database of candidates

Pros: Is a great tool for recruitment you can use the database of candidates you can build and add documents to the candidate add the CV and put coments in the candidate to know if it was hire or why not he was hire

Cons: is very expensive you can try the free trial because is a good tool but if you are looking for something cheap this is not for you

• Reviewed on 10/10/2018
Ajey P.
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"Superbly designed Applicant tracking system"

Comments: 1. Managing and tracking the scores of candidates that apply for a job, and not missing out the nitty gritties so as not to miss the perfect candidate that you are looking for
2. Tracking the whole recruitment process to identify the inefficiencies in the process, and pin point improvement areas

Pros: 1. Its flexibility to let the user configure and add/edit delete fields associated with the modules
2. Its quite well thought, it has covered even the smallest of steps that are involved in tracking a candidate's complete flow

Cons: Nothing much, UI can be little bit more intuitive and more attractive

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Karen R.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2017

"Awesome value for the money - Best recruiting software out there"

Comments: Great value for the money. Very comprehensive product offering. We switched from Bullhorn to Zoho Recruit - no comparison. Zoho recruit is a far superior platform. Our teams would highly recommend Zoho Recruit!

Pros: Highly customizable, easy to use, loaded with features, fully integrated with Google Apps along with wide variety of other Zoho integrated products - many of which we use and love! Super easy to post positions. Tech support has come a long way over the past few months - they are very responsive and have prompt and thorough resolutions! And the pricing structure is AMAZING!!!

Cons: A few of the search features could use a bit of work (they're minor in return for all the other features that you get) and we're told they will be addressed in the next update due out soon.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Carolyn B.
Principal Business Developer
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020

"Excellent Business Management Software"

Comments: Excellent. Excellent training, products, tutorials.

Pros: This is a highly integrated software system that also provides ease of integration with outside services as well.

Cons: I have not found anything that I do not like about Zoho Recruit.

Michael E.
Account Executive
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2017

"I love ZOHO"

Comments: Great ATS. I have recommended this to many friends.

Pros: The price!! I was able to get an extension on the trial so I had a free month free but the price is perfect for small business owners. This is super easy to use. I use it for candidate entry and it's a seamless process. There are other ATS software that have more options but Zoho offers plenty for what I use it for!!

• Reviewed on 11/10/2017
Damian G.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2020

"Good for Start Up Companies"

Comments: Good, customer service man in India is a nice fella

Pros: Very easy to use and I can create my own headers for candidates in the recruit feature

Cons: Still learning all of the functions. Some of the functions have too many bells and whistles, remember we are recruiters, so please keep the tech as easy as possible to use.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2020
Morten F.
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

"Zoho recruit"

Pros: The best think about zoho is the user interface combined with the database flexibility, you can basically set up the system in any configuration you like, and you can do it on the fly, so if you later realised you missed a field or table at the initial setup you just add to the platform and it still work, brilliant.

Morten F.
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2017

"Outstanding software, on point and just what you need."

Warren B.
Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2020

"Excellent"

Comments: Easy to use easy to learn

Pros: High Quality product with great interface

Cons: A little slow with multiple users logged

• Reviewed on 28/02/2020