Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Yaz C.
HR Assistant
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I would recommend Cezanne to anyone who is looking for a robust system with great customer service and support throughout.

Pros: - Customer service is excellent, very fast and detailed responses and there is always someone willing to have a call and talk you through the system. This is definitely the best thing about Cezanne.
- Central system for all elements of HR and the reports are easy to run and very useful for reporting on processes, sickness and payroll purposes.
- The system links with our payroll provider so they are able to upload all of our employee payslips, P60's etc which is very time effective for us.
- Once the initial work is put in to get the system up and running the system is very user friendly and efficient. Information is easily accessible and reports can all be printed or downloaded to excel.
- Great for keeping track of the employee life cycle - new starter info, appraisals, sickness and absence recording, remuneration etc
- Easy to use for employees and this is available remotely - they can sign in from home and get the app etc
- The company are always looking for ways to improve and regularly update the system with suggestions from its users which is brilliant

Cons: - The initial work can be quite a big job and some time does need to be dedicated to getting to grips with the system but after this is done the system is very efficient and effective

CezanneHR, why it's a good thing for us all...

Reviewed on 30/11/2018
Systems Manager
Maritime, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Having been apart of the team in my business to introduce CezanneHR, coming from nothing at all, we were pleasantly surprised how accommodating the Cezanne support staff were to assisting us on boarding. At times our hand was held, especially through some complex "approval" workflows scenarios but it all got there in the end. We very much like that there is an iOS app, being all Apple users. The app is updated fairly frequently and is responsive even on some older models like the iPhone 5s.

Cons: I feel CezanneHR could benefits from a 'face lift' of sorts. It seams its been stuck with the same user interface for some time now, and although the web and iOS app are mirrors in looks and feels, it almost certainly has an outdated charm about it when comparing to competitiors.

by Cezanne HR on 04/12/2018

Thank you so much for posting a review of Cezanne HR. We¿re currently working on a refresh of the user interface and would love to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please get in touch with the support team.

Great HR data management software !

Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Alexandrina D.
Senior Recruiter
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Honestly, the best HR data management tool I have worked with so far !

Pros: - Outstanding customer support.
- Smooth onboarding process. Our POC from Cezanne was amazing and extremely supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of onboarding.
- The system can service any type of business (regardless of how complex is your company organigram, compensation system etc. )
- You can transit the entire vacation and absence tracking process to Cezanne, hence no need to use yet another tool.
- The system is very overarching and it encompasses all the possible HR data a company can or should manage.
- It is GDPR compliant and in general, it has very high standards when it comes to data security and protection.

Cons: The system is quite complex and complicated at times, hence it will take a bit of more time to get the hang of it (for instance the onboarding process seemed a bit longer as compared with the other onboardings we had for other tools).

Comprehensive HR System with excellent customer support

Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Sharon Q.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The Cezanne system was implemented earlier this year, its working really well for our organisation, we finally have an interactive on-boarding process, also a central location for all personal information to be stored which is quite important with GDPR. At the recent annual conference the developers mentioned that there will be a new feature to programme the system to delete areas of employee profiles after they leave which again is very important from a GDPR perspective.
The customer service has been second to none from Wanessa, Declan and the rest of the support team.
Its still a work in progress as we are continually populating other areas of the system, however the information and reports we can extract from Cezanne has been fantastic. I am excited to see the new features of the system in 2019!

Pros: Meeting our organisation needs, excellent support from CSR throughout the implementation phase, cost effective HR system.

Cons: There are alot of different sections/modules to the system which can be difficult to get used to initially, however with Cezannes customer support and frequent use its easier to navigate around the system. The reporting is very good, however some improvements can be made to integrate more elements of the system into reports (i.e all compensation information)

Easy and professional HR use

Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Kathrine L.
Project Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Cezanne offers a really professional solution for keeping track of various employee information - several important details are easy to keep track of and the in-depth search options allows for easy data mining of everything. On top of that, the service and assistance from Cezanne is amazing - I always get the needed support in a really helpful, timely, and understandable manner. It truly makes my day every single time!

Cons: Getting to know Cezanne can be tricky. There's a lot of options and back-end building that can seem challenging before really getting to know the system. However, once you've worked in Cezanne for a little while is all makes perfect sense :)

An adequate HR website that suffers from many minor issues

Reviewed on 14/01/2019
Senior IT Engineer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Cezanne has by and large improved the HR experience here, however a large part of this is due to how poor it was before Cezanne.
This is a great idea, with good ideas, that sadly falls short of the mark when considering user function.

Pros: This software makes it easy to contact my company regarding sickness/annual leave/working from home/etc and provides a nice tracker to show exactly how many days I have taken, and, regarding annual leave, how many I have left.
The Dashboard is useful for showing a brief overview of everything I have on there, such as unfinished tasks which is a useful reminder.
From a management position it is useful as it allows the review of all employee's absences from one location and provides historical evidence of this.
Reports on Starters/Leavers are available via email

Cons: Many small issues with the software and the support team.
The absence forms are unwieldy and could be greatly improved. One of the greatest improvements that could be made would be the removal of the redundant "OK" button on the absence request form as it literally serves no purpose. The Save button saves it, the Submit Request button submits it, the OK button tricks users into thinking something has been done.
The Website itself is somewhat slow to load certain forms however this is manageable.
The Home button is simply the Cezanne logo - inexperienced users might struggle to find this.
When arranging leave, whether sickness or annual, I need to confirm that my co-workers can cover my shift, Cezanne does not appear to offer any means of CC'ing a co-worker in to the request which would be extremely useful.
As a member of IT I require reports regarding Starters and Leavers from Cezanne - these are provided, however expire after a single opening of the link. I appreciate this is for security purposes, however a password protected document would achieve the same aim without totally wiping the data, often requiring re-sending of the email.
On certain users in the office Cezanne simply does not work on Internet Explorer and though the support team was contacted several times no fix was ever found. I simply had to install Chrome on each users computer to get it working, however this is suboptimal as IE is the company standard as Chrome cannot be limited so easily.

by Cezanne HR on 15/01/2019

We agree with you that the OK button on the absence form is confusing. It is going to be removed shortly (and some other improvements made to this area). However, ii sounds as if a number of the issues you mention ¿ such as the logo, reports and team calendars - could be down to the way that your system is set up. If you could let me have your contact information, I can ask someone from our services team to get in touch to set up a call with you and your HR admin. They¿d also be keen to understand the issues you mention with IE as we work hard to make sure the Cezanne HR runs well in all of the modern browsers.

We are also working on a more significant refresh of the user interface and would be keen to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please let me know.

Happy overall

Reviewed on 20/07/2016
Eileen H.
HR & Admin Support Officer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall my experience has been really good. As I get to know the system better, I realise just how good it is and all the things I didn't even know it could do. It continues to positively surprise me.

Pros: I like that Cezanne HR constantly striving to improve and make the system the best it can be. They take customer feedback seriously and listen to suggestions from people using the system on a daily basis.

Cons: It's great that there's always someone at the end of an email and there's never any problem arranging a 'go to meeting' with the most helpful staff, however I'd like to just be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone sometimes, especially for those times when I just had a very quick question.

Straightforward Interface and Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 08/09/2017
Kate W.
HR Administrator
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Cezanne is a great software and has already vastly improved processes which were previously being done by hand. Other software packages may have more complex functionality is but Cezanne is being constantly improved and updated and their development plan looks fantastic. The development team take suggestions based on client experiences and you really get the sense Cezanne is growing with its clients. Customer service is absolutely fantastic - helpful, efficient and the team really go above and beyond to answer queries quickly. They were also very supportive during set up and implementation which as a result was a very smooth transition. So far staff are really happy with the simple lay out of the user interface and the ease of notifications.

Pros: Customer service
Simple user interface
Value for money
Ease of implementation
Smooth process flows
Excellent reporting functions
Useful analytics tool with automatic graphing

Cons: Could deal better with consultant/contractors vs perm staff
No onboarding module yet

Very good system

Reviewed on 03/05/2017
Deborah B.
Senior Talent Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Cezanne has really transformed and improved the way we manage our employee data. The transition from manual tracking to Cezanne has been smooth thanks to their excellent customer service. The platform is working really well for our business and I would recommend it to businesses with similar challenges.

Pros: Very good to manage employee data
Easy to navigate
Different types of reports and analytics
User friendly
Excellent customer service
Data protection and security

Cons: Password rule too complicated and can be limiting
Some rules/processes in the system could be more straight forward
Should be tailored so there are 2 categories of people: permanent employees and contractors/freelancers which will allow for better tracking and management

Alexis C.
Hr Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The diversity of application.
Regular updates

Cons: Some customisation in UI (colours) might be difficult to use for some users.

Cezanne review

Jill B.
HR/People Advisor
Law Practice, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The whole experience has been really good - the team are always helpful if we have any queries etc., and the system is really good and easy to use. Starting out with the performance module and so far so good and it’s a lot easier to use than our old, paper system.

Pros: It’s so easy to use for both HR/People staff and our users

Cons: Don’t really have any cons compared to the system we came from

Good for HR but not for users

Reviewed on 02/01/2019
Colin S.
Lead Customer Service Advisor
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It allows a comprehensive system for HR management and other staff management services needed within business.

Cons: The system can run very slowly resulting in basic tasks taking longer than normal to complete. Not a user friendly interface unless robust training provided.

by Sue on 18/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Cezanne HR. We are obviously very concerned to read that you’ve experienced performance problems with the system. We constantly monitor and regularly increase the system’s resources to ensure that response times are fast. Did you experience a temporary problem that is now resolved? If not, please let me know as we’d be keen to work with you to investigate why you are experiencing what appears to be uncharacteristic response times.

Also, we are currently working on a refresh of the user interface. Would you be happy to participate in our client research? If so, please let us know.

Happy user

Tayisha R.
HR Assistant
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Letter merging
Notifications
Pdr
Form hub
Reporting function
Back end of the system
Process flows
Importing and exporting of data
Zen desk and overall support

Cons: Understanding the range of the system and all that it can do is a challenge. I don't feel that I am utilising the system to it's full capabilities.

1st year product and customer support review

Gintare C.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has been absolutely fantastic! There hasn’t been a single case when I was not able to receive a solution to my questions. I am also grateful to Wanessa for offering the best solutions to fit our case(s) as I am not always aware of them myself, so thank you very much!

Pros: A single package with different functionalities (e.g. absence, onboarding, performance management) in one place. Customisable and automated with an option for setting notifications.

Cons: The setting up, as I felt and still feel I am not always able to do it by myself, despite of the available guidance online.

Great Customer Service, great value for money and easy to use

Reviewed on 07/09/2017
Lauren B.
HR Analyst
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I would highly recommend this system.

Pros: I have used a number of HR Information Systems in the past and this is by far the best in terms of capability, cost and customer service support.
The pages load quickly and data can be exported easily. It does everything I would need it to do and if I'm ever unsure if it's possible I contact my dedicated advisor , who is always more than happy and quick to respond.

Cons: The initial navigation as a HR user was a little tricky for me at the start, but there are many HR guides available and customer support at hand to assist. I now wouldn't want to go back to any other HRIS.

Love, Love, Love Cezanne HR

Reviewed on 19/12/2016
Dionne F.
Customer Support

Comments: I was searching for an HR system that would fit the needs of a small growing company of around 65 employees. There was no current HR system in place and everything was spreadsheet driven. I looked at HR database I had used in past, but I soon established that these wouldn't suit our company. Cezanne has made life so much easier, It's made us work much more efficiently as well enabling Managers to respond to staff inquiries much more quickly, instead of being reliant on spreadsheets, which they are now definitely a thing of the past! Cezanne dashboard is easy to use, I love the absence facilities as well as the training. The pushed monthly reports are great and enable training to easily organized. The performance data can be used for monthly management meetings. There is so much you can use this for, I like to think of it as a Company database rather than just HR, with the added bonus its in the cloud meaning you access it from anywhere. The customer care has been exceptional, from the initial demo to actually going live. I've worked mainly with one of the customer service representatives, who has been fantastic, she is knowledgeable, quick to respond and nothing seems like it is too much trouble for her. Thanks for all your help and support.

by Cezanne HR on 20/12/2016

Hi Dionne

Thank you so much for your review of Cezanne HR. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

From all of the team at Cezanne HR.

Easy to use and great customer support.

Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Harold A.
Management
Oil & Energy, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall an excellent HR program.

Pros: Easy to use, excellent customer support, good reporting system, mobile app and meets our organizations needs.

Cons: Sometimes not very intuitive when trying to change/modify certain parameters (administrative level).

Upload bulk data through the excel sheet was very easy. Navigation though the system was easy.

Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Shazia R.
Head of HR and Resourcing
Customer Support

Pros: Customer support is excellent, team is friendly, professional, efficient and helpful. Cezanne is good HR data management tool, easy to run different types of reports and export data.

Cons: We are tied to certain process flows and can't deviate of this. This has been a little restrictive when we have required more flexibility for performance roll out.
With absence management most issues have been fine.
It takes time to become familiar with the system. Cezanne doesn't provide instruction manual as a handout so it is difficult for most users.

Fair price, fair product

Reviewed on 09/09/2015
Eugenia D.
Media Production
Overall
4.5 / 5
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The customer support, always nice and helpful also out of normal office time!
The possibility to propose improvements to the product that are truly taken into consideration and sometimes implemented.
The best was to be able to be a BETA tester of the new not released version providing ideas and user experience.

Cons: compared to the extreme needs my company had, it was sometimes too rigid.
The fact that is totally in cloud means that when you are offline (e.g. on a plane) you cannot work on it.
analytics on the tool should be more customizable

What our business needed

Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Anna T.
Customer Solutions Consultant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We recently purchased Cezanne as a solution to managing our HR in a simplified and compliant manner. To date it has proved to be what we wanted it to be. Our employees can access their personal records and request changes in a very straight forward way. There is no training required for the employee as it is very menu driven.
Our allocated Support Consultant was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the role out process and continues to be very helpful and efficient in answering questions as they arise.
We would recommend this software to any organisation looking to simplify their HR process whilst being GDPR compliant.

Pros: Great back end support through-out role out and on an ongoing basis. Ease of use for the employee. GDPR compliance.

Cons: Considerable amount of training / time required for system administrator to understand how Cezanne works best to optimise its potential for your organisation. This is however worth it, so you can get best from the system.

Flexible, modular HRIS system, ideal for start-ups and SME's

Reviewed on 05/04/2018
Sarah S.
Director and Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The CezanneHR training is excellent and the support we received from team, was second to none. I've worked with a number of HRIS systems in my role and this is amongst the best from a flexibility and modular approach.

Pros: The flexibility of the system is excellent, it enables companies to simplify processes, enable transparency of views and access or line reporting requirements in a world of normally complex HRIS restrictions. The system administration is straightforward once you've learnt to navigate it and it enables ease of use and changes.

Cons: As with everything the system doesn't allow complete flexibility due to hierarchies within it, but I know the team are working hard to enable this for flat, non structured organisations. The support team are excellent, but can be difficult to reach and talk to in person, whilst the service Helpdesk is good, nothing beats a call.

Helena Z.
HR Advisor
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: New Employee onboarding module should help solve a lot of paperwork

Pros: Customer service has been good through the support system

Cons: Quite Hard to make employee changes at times

CHR Review

Hayley P.
HR coordinator
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our initial training session was not overly productive however we were introduced to Wanessa who has been a breath of fresh air She is responsive, helpful and extremely knowledgable. Nothing is too much for her.

Pros: Onboarding portal and recruitment integration

Cons: Some of the terminology is not clear as it is based on American terms

Cezanne has been great for our business!

Lizzie S.
Senior HR & Administration Executive
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It’s been great - big impact on our business!

Pros: The system is super easy to use and the support team are a great way to get the most out of the system!

Cons: We would like our suggestions or feedback to be actioned quicker - though appreciate there’s a lot coming through!

Review

Jon C.
HR, Training and Office Administrator
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Functionality and support available from Cezanne staff

Cons: Hand over process and changing forms etc...