Filter by:

• Overall

About Regpack

Online registration and payment processing for virtual or in-person events and programs. Manage your data productively with Regpack.

Learn more about Regpack

Arrienne T.
Program Manager, Europe
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2020

"Outstanding Customer Services"

Comments: RegPack and the RegPack Customer Service team have just been awesome! We work in a very niche market, and RegPack has assisted us in providing a complete service to our clients in an attractive and user-friendly way. And - where and when we do hit speed bumps - RegPack's team have always been at the ready to hold our hands and walk us through. They are super helpful, super responsive, and proactive at every step.

Pros: We LOVE that RegPack allows us to charge our clients in a very "hands-off" approach - set and forget (meaning less human intervention, meaning a reduction in possible errors). The interface is attractive and easy to use, helping us to look polished and professional with our clients.

Cons: We are currently working with RegPack to meet the full scope of our reporting needs and, while we have workarounds to ensure we can get the data we require, RegPack is kindly working on their end to find a solution for us too.

by Regpack on 11/08/2020

Arrienne, it's such a pleasure working with you and the Austral Group team! Glad to hear that our Customer Support team meets your needs, as well as our software tool to help manage your business internally and provide a professional point of entry for your clients!

• Reviewed on 05/08/2020
Eli K.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2018

"I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp."

Comments: Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

Pros: I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

Cons: I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

by Regpack on 17/01/2018

Thanks for this great review Eli!

We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy.

There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone.

I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2018
Caitlin S.
Director of Operations
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2021

"Quick and easy registration software"

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales contact, provided excellent sales support and advice. He took the time to learn about our organization, answer questions and demonstrate the product on more than one occasion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided us with flexible pricing options and helped us find a solution that was affordable and appropriate for our registration needs.
Will Young, our project manager, took our requirements and set up the initial project. Our feedback and change requests were handled quickly and professionally. From the first meeting with Will to the actual launch of our registration software, took about 10 business days. This is a testament to the support of the RegPacks team and the ease of use of the RegPacks software.
We only had one or two support questions after we launched, and they were handled with custom video replies that quickly addressed our particular issue and provided a solution.
Overall, we have had a terrific experience with RegPacks.

Pros: The software is easy to customize and manage. It is easy and quick to copy projects without getting additional technical support.

Cons: Some of our logic scenarios were not available yet in the system, but workarounds were provided.

by Regpack on 20/05/2021

Caitlin, so great hearing how smooth the onboarding proecss was and that you are pleased with our product and support! Client satisfaction is our #1 goal! Glad to have you and Strong Start part of the Regpack family!

• Reviewed on 12/05/2021
Lisa L.
Group Travel Concierge
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2017

"I needed the best and got it"

Comments: I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

Pros: I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

Cons: there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2017
Rachel S.
Education Specialist
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2020

"Known & Trusted"

Comments: Overall our experience has been great. Our registrants know and trust the software and our day camp is better known for it.

Pros: I love that you have the ability to do so many things with this software. Having the ability to customize and really dig deep shows our registrants that we take the time to make this process as user-friendly as possible.

Cons: Sometimes the software can be finicky. Once example was we had an issue with hundreds of uncategorized items. Not sure how they came about, but we had to delete every single one, one by one. There was no feature to select multiple or select all.

by Regpack on 30/01/2020

Rachel - so great to hear that Regpack is able to provide an exceptional user experience for your families. Your online process is your storefront - and building trust with your families is the most important thing. We're so glad to partner with you to make this happen, and make managing your programs easy!

• Reviewed on 24/01/2020
Corinne H.
Administrative Assistant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2020

"Regpack Review for Group Camps"

Comments: Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Pros: The software is customizable which was something we looked for for a long time.

Cons: Sometimes the features are not very intuitive and it can be a little difficult to navigate creating an application or form from scratch. Which makes it feel like the company is forcing you to use them to help you create your product which could cost extra money, that we as a non-profit, don't have.

by Regpack on 20/05/2020

Corinne, glad we could help you to create a system that lets you register families for camp and manage your volunteer process. Our success team is reaching out to make sure you have the training you need to successfully create your volunteer process the way you want! We're glad we can help your non-profit streamline operations and make registration and payments easier!

• Reviewed on 18/05/2020
Amy W.
Student Ministry Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2017

"Regpack is the perfect solution for our complicated summer camp registration."

Pros: Regpack easily organizes every aspect of my summer camp registration. I'm able to track payments, fundraising credits, notes about a camper, email the users and so much more. I also love that my users have the option to sign up for automatic payments and that I can sort the users in so many different ways.

Cons: The only part that I find challenging about Regpack is if I have a need to speak with customer support. All of Regpack's support is email based and sometimes, explaining your problem via email is very challenging and quite time-consuming to communicate with words.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2017
Brian M.
Brian M.
Executiv Director
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"Been using RegPack for the past 3 years. It's an excellent product and service has been A1."

Comments: Registration for our event is easier and more reliable.

Pros: The support team is excellent in helping us set up our projects. They delivered a product that we can use bilingually too. The user rates are very reasonable.

Cons: I would love the elimination of credit card fees but I probably want to live in a perfect world too. Very satisfied.

by Regpack on 09/02/2018

Brian, we'd love to live in a perfect world as well!

Glad to hear that the Support you've received from Regpack has been top notch and you are using our powerful registration system at a reasonable rate!

We are glad to have you in the Regpack family for 3 year and counting!

• Reviewed on 09/01/2018
Laura B.
Library Director
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2018

"Regpack: Great service and product for event planning/registering"

Comments: Overall, it has served our needs quite well. We run an annual event where our student event where they have to register for sessions they'd like to attend. Our first year we tried using Google forms and it was a nightmare.

Pros: Great value! Good support. Copying of events does not require you to re-build your event program in the system from the ground up every time you repeat it (which we do, once a year). Seems to play well with other systems (exporting data, etc.).

Cons: I wish it was a little more intuitive/user-friendly. That being said, we only use it once a year, so we forget how to use certain features after having not used it for 9 months or so!

by Regpack on 09/10/2018

Laura, so glad to know that Regpack isn't a nightmare for you like your previous system! Technology is supposed to make managing events easier, not harder! It's great to hear that copying your project from year to year helps save you even more time!

• Reviewed on 05/10/2018
Krista K.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2020

"Horrible!"

Comments: Horrible, I would never recommend to anyone.

Pros: The only good thing what the ease of setting up the site.

Cons: With their new updates I find it almost impossible to use. The reports look like word docs and something my 9 year old made. They offer an option to upload pictures of our campers but then you can not run a report with the pictures. Not easy to navigate around. So grateful that we did not do more then 1 year. Every time I go to login (on the same person home computer) it sends me a new security code. You can only do refunds within a short window to your customers.

by Regpack on 10/06/2020

So sorry you feel frustrated by our latest update. In addition to the weekly webinars, help center articles and videos, and our Support team - we work hard to make sure that any confusion is mitigated quickly and are always here to answer your questions as they arise.

Regarding the security code - we take security at Regpack very seriously. We use a variety of tools and mechanisms to ensure that your data is kept safe and cannot be breached. While it might seem tedious to login with a security code, this is just one of many measures we take to ensure the security of your organization and your family's information.

It's always possible to do refunds through the system and with the help of our payments team if necessary. If you have questions about this, please reach out to our Payments team and they will be happy to help!

• Reviewed on 26/05/2020
Sally N.
Program Assistant
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2016

"Comprehensive product - tough learning curve - extraordinary support!"

Comments: I am a new user of your product, having stepped into the role from the person who purchased it two years ago. AS someone not very tech savvy - I have found learning all the ins and outs to be a steep learning curve. What has saved me has been the tremendous customer support I have received from Andrew. He answers every question within 24 hours and has scheduled 2 lengthy phone consults with me to demonstrate how the system works. I could never have done this without that level of support. The videos are also quite helpful but much more time consuming to go through them to find the answer to a specific question. As I learn to use the system, I am incredibly impressed with the features such as the reporting, graphs, etc. To date, I am incredibly impressed and have recommended it to a similar summer high school program at Mass General Hospital.

by Regpack on 22/02/2016

Thanks Sally for the great and honest review. We always love to hear what we are doing all and where we need to improve!
Regpack is a powerful business tool after all and hence it can be a little challenging at time. That is why we make sure you have all the support possible so you can enjoy Regpack with all its abilities.
We will be coming out with bite size video series that will be sent to all administrators via email to help learn the ins and outs of the system, something you can always refer to when you need a little help :)
Please feel free to reach out to us for any support and we all hope you continue to enjoy Regpack!

• Reviewed on 17/02/2016
Ryan B.
Director of Business Operations
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2018

"Easy to use, very scalable, very efficient!"

Comments: Saved time. Saved money. Was able to bring in new business.

Pros: This is a one-stop shop for everything you need in event management/registration.
It's easy to set up forms, products, payment plans, and send custom communications to each person. This has made our organization a lot more efficient and saved us an enormous amount of time.

Cons: The software is great, I don't have any criticism of that. However, the customer service can slow things down. Once your account is up and running, the only way to troubleshoot problems (mostly learn how things work) is to send a message to customer support and receive a response 1-2 days later. It would be great to have a live chat feature.

by Regpack on 09/02/2018

Ryan, amazing to hear that not only are you saving time and made your organizational processes more efficient, but you have seen a benefit in new clients as well! This is the cherry on top of the sundae for us!

The most important goal we have for all of our clients is that we save you time AND money. Glad to hear this has been your experience.

Na'ama L.
Director Ramah Seminar
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"Camp Registration"

Pros: It has a lot of features that enable you to find and break down information by category. Also the report generator is a great tool.

Cons: At times it is a bit complicated to navigate, you have to know what you are doing, but the customer support is always helpful in providing solutions.

by Regpack on 12/12/2018

Na'ama, it's awesome to hear that Regpack is working well for your camp registration. When managing large programs, it's important to have the right tools to filter and find the information you need, and generate reports that help you and your team run your programs!

It's also great to hear our Support team is giving you the help you need! Thanks!

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Ryan B.
Director of Ops
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2018

"Great registration system! It can do just about everything you might need!"

Comments: Once stop shop for all of our program registration needs.

Pros: This software allows you to build a custom registration system that can fit your needs perfectly. Everything for our registration is in one place!

Cons: It takes some work to figure out how to navigate the software. Customer service is only available by email.

by Regpack on 16/07/2018

Ryan, thanks for this great review! With all the different tools organizations feel they need, I'm glad Regpack has been a "one stop shop" for you in terms of helping to manage your program registration and payments.

• Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Heather B.
Executive Director
Performing Arts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2020

"Great product"

Comments: I'm anticipating that with regpack, we'll be able to streamline communication with customers.

Pros: This product has been relatively easy to use. The token feature is going to be very useful for our organization. Regpack has been very quick to resolve issues during our setup process and the q&a session they provided before going live was very helpful.

Cons: I'm still working on setting up the email function, but it looks like it will be easy with the templates they provide to get a start.

by Regpack on 20/07/2020

Heather, glad to hear our tool is going to help your organization save time and communicate via email in a more productive and personalized way. Our onboarding process is structured in a way to ensure you get your questions answered and feel comfortable using Regpack. Good to hear that Regpack will make your life easier!

• Reviewed on 08/07/2020
Stephanie B.
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2017

"a powerful tool in streamlining the registration process for computer novices"

Comments: One person can now manage our semester registration, instead of 2-3 as in previous years.

Pros: users can easily understand how to register; the basic system is initially set up by RegPack staff; tracking class rosters and payments by users, re-assigning children who were improperly registered, and sending automated invoices are all very easy to do; this has the power of a database without the complication of learning how to manage a database; easily pull data in a csv or pdf format.

Cons: It can be confusing to understand the process of which RegPack staff is working with you at different points in the process, and how to get help when needed. There is no simple way of assigning priority registration to a sub-group.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2017
Barry C.
Educator
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2019

"Ideal Regiustration Software"

Pros: As a business owner, I have searched for many registration software to use. However, I must admit Regpack is by far the best product. Its easy to use and customer service is second to none. The group provides a demo and walk through of the product using simplified language and great training.

Cons: There are some parts of the software where the fonts can't be adjusted. This is perhaps the only downside to an otherwise excellent product.

by Regpack on 11/02/2019

Barry, great to hear that Regpack is #1 for you! We work hard to ensure your first contact with us (demo) and your continued contact with us (customer service) is top notch and you get the most out of the tools we provide your business.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2019
Ryan A.
Development Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2019

"Great for a small nonprofit"

Pros: Regpack is an easy to use and affordable software solution that is a perfect fit for our small nonprofit. The interface is intuitive and straightforward with all of the features you need but not overwhelming.

Cons: I would like to have more control over the look of the registration page.

by Regpack on 16/05/2019

Ryan, excellent to hear that Regpack has been an easy to use tool for your organization.

Thanks for your feedback on the look of your page - one reason Regpack stands out in the registration market is the ability to fully embed your system onto your own website, which keeps registration on your website, with your URL, design and branding. This allows for your registration and payments to happen within your space. If you'd like to learn more about this option so you can enjoy more control over the look of your page, reach out to our client success team at [email protected] Thanks!

• Reviewed on 14/05/2019
Pattie H.
Wellness & Prevention Services Director
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Building the software to fit my program was really neat. Training really helped when using it."

Comments: I am just at the beginning of using the software. I would be able to give more information after my event in mid June. Thank you.

Pros: Being able to register participants online for the first time in 32 years!
Being able to run report in detail for each of our 27 different events.
Affordable for a small budget. Like that I only pay when I need the program.

Cons: I wish date of birth would automatically fill in age. Would like to have a small manual with most asked questions and not have to wait two days for help.

by Regpack on 16/04/2018

Pattie, thanks for this great feedback! 32 years of manual entry is a long time! Glad we were able to help you make this process easier and more efficient this year!

We do have an extensive support article library and video library to help with using the system, so please feel free to check that out: help.regpacks.com

• Reviewed on 12/04/2018
Alana J.
teacher
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2017

"Just spent my first day using the product. Having some issues as the campers register."

Pros: I like the reports that it can develop. It is user friendly. I like the help option and the training that was provided and how quickly the trainers respond.

Cons: It is showing that I owe campers money right now. Only 3 campers have registered so far. 1 I have had no issues with, but two of them say that I owe them when really they should owe me

by Regpack on 15/05/2017

Thank Alana for the honest review.

We are happy you are finding value in Regpack. Regpack is a powerful application that allows you to configure it exactly the way you need it to work. It seems that the discounts were triggered to add when the camper is created and according to the above this is not how you wanted the system to work.
Your Project Manager will correct this and connect with you to explain how this happened and how to prevent it in the future. It is a simple two click change to make the system function differently (we do have clients that want the discounts to add before other services are ordered which is why this option is possible).

Please do not hesitate to contact support at any time (just click the "help" button at the top of the system and send in your inquiry). It is there to help exactly in these types of situations.

We look forward to helping you with your registration and making it seamless and easy.

Best,
Regpack

• Reviewed on 15/05/2017
Jen P.
Training Coordinator
Machinery, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2019

"Saved me!"

Comments: My old registration software was virtually useless. I was having to finish or fix nearly every registration. this has proved to be easier for me as well as my customers. Saved me HOURS of time each week!

Pros: The set up was done with complete understanding of our special needs. Once the footwork was done, the
ease of copying and editing the sessions was amazing!

Cons: We had to work through some issues with email reporting but even that was handled well.

by Regpack on 06/03/2019

Jen, it's great to hear this kind of feedback!

Our seasoned Project Managers work hard to build out a solution that fits your exact needs, setting you up for success from the moment you go live!

It's our goal that our product will help automate manual tasks, saving you time and extra work a computer can take care of for you!

We're glad to have you a part of the Regpack family!

• Reviewed on 27/02/2019
Mark S.
Business Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2016

"Easy and painless setup, intuitive to use"

Comments: We had received feedback that our registration process was confusing, so we looked for a software package to make it easier for both our users as well as for ourselves. Regpack has fit the bill. It was easy to get setup, it's pretty intuitive to use and our customers are reporting it to be easier and less confusing for them as well.

Pros: User friendly

Cons: There is an annoying tendency to "bounce" to the registration portion of the software when I embed it into pages of our website instead of just staying at the top of the page when you go to it, but in all fairness, I have not yet reported this problem to Regpack and asked them for assistance in resolving it. I will be contacting them for assistance on this.

by Regpack on 25/08/2016

Thanks Mark for the amazing review.
We really loved working with you and are really happy your registrants find the system more intuitive. One of our goals with Regpack is to make it so seamless that anyone can get through any process, easy or complicated!

Thanks also for telling us about the "bouncing" issue. We have listed it for the QA team to look at and they might contact you to get more details so we can make this little annoyance go away.

If you need anything we are always here to help!

• Reviewed on 24/08/2016
Christopher R.
Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2019

"Review"

Pros: I like how comprehensive it is. I also like that we can incorporate other people as Admins to be able to view the people fro their group who register for an event.

Cons: It was difficult understanding it at first, but customer support was very helpful.

by Regpack on 04/12/2019

The ability to have unlimited FREE assistant admins to login and view information, including permissions on what user data they can and cannot set, is a huge added benefit Regpack offers on top of all our other great features that help to streamline your registration.

Glad to hear that our Support team has given you the confidence to use your system productively!

• Reviewed on 02/12/2019
Nic W.
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2018

"Regpack is always willing to answer emails and has always gotten back to me in a timely manner."

Pros: Able to integrate into your website. Fairly easy to understand and work through the backend. Helpful customer service and training.

Cons: Can not trigger emails by date. PDF forms when downloaded do not have names, just a random string of characters

by Regpack on 18/01/2018

Thanks for this great review, Nic!

Embedding your registration directly onto your website vs sending your applicants to a 3rd party website can increase completion by 27%! Glad you are finding this feature useful.

We hope you continue to receive the 5 star customer service we are known for, and Support is always available to give feedback, troubleshoot an issue or help you further utilize Regpack's tools.

Jeff V.
Camp Director
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2018

"Overall it has been a good experience."

Pros: One the client side it is user friendly and I like that you can embed it on the website. Once you get to know the software it is pretty easy to use on the admin side.

Cons: Customer support is good, but I prefer speaking with someone live. I feel that some issues are better dealt with, on the phone.

by Regpack on 07/03/2018

Thanks for a great review, Jeff! It's great to hear that working with Regpack has been a great experience for you and for your users, and that you've found Regpack easy to use.

We are one of the only registration softwares on the market that offers the ability to embed on your website, so it's great to know this feature stood out to you!

• Reviewed on 06/03/2018