• Overall

About Vonigo

Vonigo works great for field service companies looking to streamline operations and increase sales.

Learn more about Vonigo

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Vonigo before?

Sawyer W.
Director in Canada
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Completely Custom Solution!!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city. The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all. All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Cons:

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else. Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

Walt F.
Walt F.
Retail Director in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

What happened to VOnigo?!

3 last month New

Comments: I think my relationship with Vonigo is almost over. We have over 800 stores and it's pretty likely that many of them are experiencing the same issues. When I survey store managers and directors on our Intranet, many of them are using a different product now. I will have to look into that.

Pros:

The Pros of the software used to outweigh the cons. It used to be a great tool for us to screen and schedule our donation pickups. Now it's just so glitchy and things just stop working ever once in a while and technical support is just about non-existent now. That wasn't always the case.

Cons:

Again, it used to be fine. It seems like they either got bought out, changed management style or the tech support department is under staffed due to covid? Whenever I need tech support now, first they try to tell me there isn't an issue, then they tell me is not fixable, then when I really get firm with them , suddenly they are able to fix it. I sympathize with covid labor shortages but if that's what's going on, I would rather hear, "Be patient, we are working on it..." than, "There's nothing we can do to fix the problem we suddenly created!"

Lucas R.
CEO in Canada

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

5 5 years ago

Comments: Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Pros:

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Cons:

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

Loraine W.
Ops Manager in US

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very customizable.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Cons:

I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Monica C.
Manager in US

Vonigo Review

5 3 years ago

Comments: Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Pros:

User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Cons:

If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

Vonigo Response

3 years ago

Hi Monica, Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps. Vonigo

Kimberly F.
Franchise Administration Support in Canada

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Cons:

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Robin H.
Donations Manager in US

The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Cons:

When we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.

Shauna O.
VPO in US

Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.

Cons:

Some aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful.

Debra F.
Administrator in Canada

Just excellent!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

Cons:

We haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.

Chelsea W.
Director of Finance in Canada
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Integrates

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.

Pros:

One of the best features with Vonigo is it's ability to integrate with our accounting software; the ability to export invoices and receive payments into quickbooks from the scheduling system as allowed for a more efficient and streamlined process to ensure that no revenues are missed and reports are filled appropriately and on time. Vonigo is also customizable to your situation and it user friendly and easy to navigate in. Also any issues that we have had when dealing with Vonigo have been dealt with in and efficient and timely manner to make sure everything is still running smoothly.

Cons:

As with all software products we experience glitches; however glitches with the synchronization between Vonigo and QB is easily fixed in a timely manner with Vonigo's customer support.

Josh H.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Stephanie P.
supervisor in US

Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.

5 4 years ago

Comments: it helps us run our company.

Pros:

The quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.

Frances M.
Pickup Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

5 4 years ago

Comments: It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

Pros:

I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!

John A.
Founder & President in Canada
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Vonigo Review-One Month into the Service

5 5 years ago

Comments: You have to change your rating system for Customer Support. It does not Truly reflect the level and type of customer support you get with Vonigo. You have to add an extra couple of stars! my contact is EXCELLENT! I have emailed him all time during the day and night and received a quick response. Best of all any issues that arose in the field or questions the technicians in the field, the actual users of the system had or custom changes we needed done were done IMMEDIATELY, not an hour later etc....

Pros:

Customization, ease of use, ease of implementation

Cons:

Sometimes there is a delay in the speed in which the customer gets the email of our invoice by 6-12 minutes.

Eduardo E.
Eduardo E.

Three month experience

5 last year

Pros:

I have been using Vonigo for three months now and as with any new platform you need to learn the specifics to be able to leverage the full platform benefits. I am really happy with the interconnections it has with other systems we use like Quickbooks or Authorize.net for credit card transactions. The best part has been their support team, they always reply fast to my questions and if it is too complicated they will prepare small video tutorials for me.

Cons:

There is always room for improvement and simplification and the team is open to hearing the ideas and implementing some of them

Hannah W.
Customer Care Represenative in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

I am new to the company, but it seems it seems like a great way to connect with other employees.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

I like the options that the calendars have. It makes it possible for us to book appointments, block off times, and locate the different owners easily.

Cons:

It can be hard to figure out all the tricks of the program such as blocking off times in the calendar and adjusting information for the owners.

Leon F.
Vice President, Franchise Support (Operations) in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Vonigo provides an exceptional SW experience with amazing customer service!

5 6 years ago

Comments: Aussie Pet Mobile is the world's largest provider of mobile pet grooming services. We are an appointment based system and our scheduling and database management software is a critical component in our franchise operations. A speedy, accurate and 100% stable online environment is crucial to us and our franchisees. We have used the Vonigo system for our scheduling and database management for nearly 3 years after using another system for the prior decade. The Vonigo system is 180 degrees better than the previous system we used. It has never failed, slowed or gone down. The speed is excellent and works just as well in the field on mobile devices as it does in an office. We needed a software platform that was live, in real time and extremely nimble. Vonigo delivers. The measure of a great SW system is their customer service and Vonigo's customer service is outstanding. If you need a SW platform and customer service team you can count on 100% of the time, I strongly recommend Vonigo's system.

Denise J.
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Poor Customer Service

1 3 years ago

Comments: Poor. If we hadn't invested so much money into the original purchase of the software I would bail on this program. And now we're stuck with a monthly fee for a program we're using as an in-house spreadsheet.

Pros:

It's a great idea, appears it would save time and utilizing the database system would be awesome. Our staff has been able to log in and prepare schedules while on the phone with customers and the software is easier to use than our previous spreadsheet.

Cons:

Our organization fell hard for the sales pitch, we've had the software several months and haven't been able to go live with it yet. We spend more time trying to reach customer service, the links on our website have not been functional yet, and if one day appear to be correct, the next become something totally incorrect.

Richard B.
Boss in US
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Good

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Using the product was the best choice I made in years it really good for everyday life in you home

Cons:

There wa really no cons about the product

Erik H.
CEO in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Finally !!!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Vonigo is just what my moving and storage needed! The software is simply amazing ! User friendly , customizable and great support ! Thanks Vonigo!

Pros:

User friendly and customizable

Cons:

None!

Rick F.
Used the Software for: Not provided
4 3 years ago
Kate B.
Franchise Support in Canada

What I love about Vonigo

5 last year

Comments: Vonigo allows us to have visibility into our franchisees' business activities, makes for easy marketing to previous customers and pulls whatever BI is needed at the individual franchise level or for the company overall. There is lots of room for us to expand how we're using it in the future, and for now, it doesn't overly complicate transactions for our franchisees - allowing them to focus on running their business, rather than doing paperwork for their business.

Pros:

Vonigo is very powerful, yet flexible and customizable for how we do business. The customer support team responds quickly and is amazingly patient and accommodating. Reports on any metric you can think of are available, but if what you doesn't already exist, Vonigo's support will create a custom report. Best of all, Vonigo didn't just want to sign us up - they suggest ways we might take advantage of different features, and they actively seek our feedback on how the product is working for us - not something you find too often.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve here. I realize Vonigo is customized for each and every customer, but some of the more basic or generic-type help videos in a knowledge base could free up your support people for more difficult queries. Finally, a "back" button that goes back to the previous screen would be welcome!

Operations Manager in Australia
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Continues to work for a nationwide business.

4 last year

Pros:

The support team is always accessible and can speak with a real person most times of the day for any issues we had. It also helped manage and pull sales, profit, booking reports from all our franchisee units across the country. It also provided us with a booking/calendar integration system for customers to book slots only when our mobile service vans were available. It also allowed us to create promo codes on-the-fly to be used on our website immediately after creation. The list of features goes on, but we are continuing to use their service everyday.

Cons:

It is pricey, and there are some bugs that have caused us to lose sales, however, all issues were eventually remedied after escalation to a manager.

Darlene J.
President in US
11-50 Employees

This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Cons:

Employee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.

Jeff L.
2-10 Employees

Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!

5 4 years ago

Comments: A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Pros:

I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!

Cons:

Our business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!