• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.3/5
    4.7/5

About Beds24

Manage prices, availability, bookings and guest relations from a single automated platform.

Learn more about Beds24

Veronica cecilia A.
Tourism Consultant
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2020

"The best channel manager"

Comments: I manage all my customers b&b , tours , activities, rental all in one.
You don't have to purchase anything else.
You pay for your usage.
I highly recommend it!

Pros: I'm a reseller and this software has a lot of features. Easy to set up and manage.
Support it's on line. Intuitive. Adaptive and integrated with all application and platforms.
You will improve timing . Tori's , activities, b&b. Everything all in one.

Cons: Could be more accessible for Latin American payments. Like Mercado Pago.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2020
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Power, Reliability, Flexibility"

Comments: We have unified our platforms, cut our admin time dramatically, streamlined processes and increased direct business as a result of having B24. Its a powerful engine that it going to help the growth of the business.

Pros: Beds24, unlike a lot of PMS platforms, does what it says it will, reliably, every time. This is crucial in our industry where guest expectations are high and failure is unacceptable. The level of API connectivity to OTA channels is way above the majority of the competitors and if you look on Booking.com you will see the reliability is in some case 15-20% above that of some of the big name platforms. The team at B24 are responsive to customer needs and make small and big enhancements to the system on an ongoing basis. The API is powerful and we have used it in a number of different circumstances now to enhance guest experience.

Cons: The User Interface has a steep learning curve, but once you have it clear in your mind then it's fine. It may not be as beautiful as some, but I've learned the hard way and appreciate B24 reliability, scalability and functionality over pretty screens... I would like to see a native mobile app on IOS and Andriod as well as integration to additional pricing tools like Beyond Pricing and Wheelhouse.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
David L.
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2020

"Simply the best PMS solution"

Comments: I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

Pros: The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Cons: Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2020
Naina J.
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"Epitome of 'value for money' Perfect for Airbnb hosts"

Comments: It has automated 90% of my work and now we have started adding more units

Pros: Everything,
Boy, can we customize stuff. Almost anything can be changed, added or created. Huge list of channel connections. Most complete set of wiki. Integrates with almost any kind of software you may need. I am in love with this software. There is just so much you can do. Automated messaging, Email templates, tagging reservations, zapier integration, google forms integration, you name it they have it. Connections with pricelabs, dynamic minimum stays, yield optimization. Much expensive software's are not capable of even delivering half of what they offer. These guys.
The price is super cheap, I mean literally super cheap. It is an extreme value for money.

Cons: This is more of a personal thing. I needed integration with my local major OTA called goibibo.com which I couldn't find in the huge list. Goibibo is really open to integrations and gives API access to almost anyone and everyone. I am sure this will change in the future. I even offered them a contact to get this done. Apart from this everything is 5 stars.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Thierry R.
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2020

"Powerfull and inexpensive together"

Comments: My business is short rental of 17 flats dispatched in 2 properties in Martinique. Thanks to Beds24, all my calendars, bookings, pricing informations, etc, are real time synchronized on all booking platforms. Also, most of the communication with clients is now automated, well my time management is better every single day. It's quite a significative time investment when you start implementing a PMS / Online booking / Channel Manager software, and your businnes is 100% relying on all this IT stuff : it's good to be able to count on a robust software and on a reliable provider. No doubt that Beds24 will be my partner for many more years.

Pros: Beds24 is 100% reliable, it is that much important in the accomodation business, which is 24/24 operational.

Cons: Beds24 is a self-learning system, which means that you have to be pretty well organized before starting an implementation into your business. Also, the support team is very reactive and helpfull.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2020
Rinus W.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"Manage my property details in one place"

Comments: Setting up my properties with Beds24 has helped me automate a lot of my processes. I can see all my bookings in one calendar, update my prices in one place (if needed) and I do not need to remember to send emails to my guests, it is all automated.

Pros: When I joined Beds24 I was pleased that they have wizards to take me thought the basic setup to get me online quickly. They have an extensive help library, with step by step instructions and examples. I can manage my properties, prices and calendar all in one place. Connecting to the OTAs helps ensure that I keep my calendar upto date. I can quickly change prices when needed and the details are updated to the channels, saves me time rather than having to remember to login to different systems updating calendars and prices. I can collect payments from my guests and send them emails automatically. I don't need to remember to do it any more.

Cons: I am not very good with computers so at the beginning there was a lot to learn, but the wizards, help pages and support team made it easier and it didn't take long to complete my setup.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020
Carlo B.
Hotel owner
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2020

"Smart and complete"

Comments: The perfect solution to manage hotels and residences. Very good, smart, and easy to use. Complete for a good price.

Pros: Very smart and not heavy to use and works everywhere.

Cons: Only English support. I would like something sone one speaking my main language Italian or Portuguese.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2020
Bob W.
Systems Integration Specialist
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2019

"Excellent Feature Set, Customizability and Customer Support. Highly Recommend."

Comments: We needed to replace our aging, old technology, unsupported, glitchy reservation-donation system. I highly recommend Beds24 for their feature set, extremely high degree of customizability and their timely, professional, caring, excellent customer support.

Pros: Our non-profit, ministry-oriented business model has many unusual reservation system requirements, designed around giving our guests a more personalized experience, yet Beds24 is able to meet all of our specialized requirements. Their Support Team answers our questions quickly providing excellent solutions and is receptive to new feature development. We can highly customize our system to fit our operations & terminology. The customizable Dashboards help us manage bookings & housekeeping & display bookings on an e-whiteboard. We can build highly-flexible custom reports. We can customize our confirmation, cancellation & no-show emails using a large selection of booking-info template variables. We can automate repetitive actions like when a guest checks-in, mark the unit as Occupied. When a guest checks-out, mark the unit as Not Ready. Beds24 lets our housekeeping staff use their smartphone to access the Housekeeping interface so they can mark units as Ready (for occupancy). We are able to include custom fields in our booking form (a must for our business operations). We can automatically notify staff via email or sms messages when a guest checks-in or checks-out. We are able to automatically send custom pre-stay & post-stay emails to guests N-days before & after their stay. We are able to export iCal feeds to our existing website facility availability calendars, so we don't have to change the page look-&-feel. We send Guest data to Square via the Integromat integration.

Cons: I wish the Beds24 system would support two-way synchronization with the Square Customer Directory, so guest profile edits could be done in either system -- but I realize this is a rather specialized requirement that we are unlikely to get: We take donations-only after guest stays - guests don't pay up-front. We use Square for managing our Names database, donations, e-newsletters, point-of-sale for on-site sales and donations.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2019
Gordana M.
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2017

"Excellent PMS and Channel Manager with infinite possibilites"

Comments: We've been using Beds24 for more than 3 years now. In that period we've managed from 20 to 30 properties in total, and Beds24 pms made our day to day activities inmensly easier and it reduced the workload a lot (probably reduced 3-4h of work a day). We had previously tried other PMS, channel managers and booking systems, and none of them offered such possibilites and definitely not for such good price! You can set it to send automatic and totally customizable emails at any point in time (for example immediatelly after receiving the reservation or a few days before the arrival), you can have virtual rooms - meaning you can sell a certain type of apartment easily on booking.com or similar websites and avoid holes in the calendar (=increase profits), program the yield optimizer to increase or lower your price depending on the current occupancy (for example if you have only 2 rooms left and it's 30 or more days before the arrival date, the price can be increased by 10%, etc., or if it's only 2 days to arrival date and you have more than 5 rooms empty, lower the price by 20%, etc.). Works spotlessly with booking.com, importing all the modifications, you can even report the credit card as invalid directly from Beds24. It has its own invoicing system, all kinds of reports, etc. It is absolutely complete. Perhaps it can be a little overwhelming for the first time user (due to so many options) but the support is just amazing, very quick and personal, and taking the time for learning it is definitely worthwhile.

Pros: Endless possibilities to customize it to work best for your needs.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2017
Lesley R.
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2018

"So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes."

Pros: The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Cons: Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2018
Rod F.
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2017

"Fantastic - changed our life around"

Comments: Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Pros: Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Cons: Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2017
Iuri R.
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2018

"Excellent customer support, easy to use software, very intuitive."

Pros: It feels like all options that you need are "just there" , it is amazing how far you can actually customize this software. Setup auto emails to automatically send out email (with your own email address) or sms messages to your guests, staff, yourself, or any other person. Very nice looking dashboard, and the most important for me the channel manager. Update prices and availability in one place and have all your channels updated it is like magic, no more over-bookings, no more bookings with strange prices. I am using the "reseller" feature, so all my guests and owners log into my domain name, they see my logo, its like "my" system hehehe, Thank you Beds24 !

Cons: No Cons for me, i work in a Hotel and i am used to hotel software, perhaps when you just start with this software if you have no background with any hotel software you might feel there are to many options and features. But really try to send them a support ticket !

• Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Fabrizio L.
Senior Communication Developer
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2018

"Every solution in one single subscription"

Comments: My experience is very good, talking about the team, i met their representative last year in Berlin and i was pleased to see how kind and helpful the meeting has been. Talking about the software, one of the best working i had ever used.

Pros: How complete it is, i got to know this software because a few years ago i was looking for a channel manager which could connect to many booking.com accounts at once. Beds24 did exactly what i needed. Not counting all the updates with new functionalities. We increased from 25% to 45% in direct bookings as well because the platform for online payment is secure and customers do feel safe using it.

Cons: Sometimes it's abit difficult to because of all it's functions, but here again i just open a ticket and help is quick and precise.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2018
Firman S.
Managing Director
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2018

"Ease of Use, Good Functionality and Definitely Worth"

Comments: This software is excellent for use by the person who manages the rental home, service apartment, hotel and resort small to intermediate scale

Pros: We have currently using more than one PMS to this day , but Beds24 gives the most worth of your money with features and usability. The user interface is easy to understand and navigate, we can easily create and manage property as well as new room without long learning curve, add new room, configure room amenities, configure offers per room type and publish to OTA through channel manager only take less than 15 minutes for a whole process. Later on, updating the price and offers per OTA is also very easy, In short,costs incurred for the use of beds 24 is highly commensurate with the variety of features and conveniences provided

Cons: Still the lack of feature integration with point of sales system or the front desk for a large scale hotel

• Reviewed on 31/10/2018
Colin P.
Owner/manager
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2019

"You've found what you need!"

Comments: Ours is a tiny (2 unit) short term holiday business; Beds24 has been easy and economical to use, and integrates seamlessly into our website, making it very guest-friendly.

Pros: Fully featured; if you can't find what you want the chances are it's in there somewhere and the customer support is superb and free. Pay as you go means you don't buy more than you need, and it's very reasonably priced anyway.

Cons: Third party booking page (iframe) makes it very difficult to track conversions in Google Analytics. Hopefully Beds24 are working on a wiki if they haven't posted one already - hint ;-)

by Beds24.com on 30/04/2019

Thank you, Colin for taking the time to review Beds24.

If you want to track bookings it is best you use the Beds24 confirmation page and not redirect to an external page.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2019
Cliff H.
STR Owner
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2019

"Complicated. Feature-rich. Dated."

Comments: Looking for automation for a smaller, independently owned short term rental. For this purpose, Beds24 is overkill and more complicated than simply managing each channel independently. Wizards are simply pointing you to each set of dozens of options in settings, without any effort spent identifying which ones are essential versus nice to have versus completely inapplicable for specific use cases.

Pros: Endless features/integrations. Low pricing versus competition.

Cons: User interface is a train wreck. Classic legacy approach of throwing in the kitchen sink and not focusing on identifying differences in workflow between a 5k bed hotel chain and a smaller independent owner with a few STRs to manage. Might be good if you have a full-time IT team to setup, but its overkill, overcomplicated, and extremely dated in the user interface for smaller, < 100 unit STR owners. Once other services are integrated, it's challenging to determine if changes applied are even working since there's no "preview" option to see what if the integration is working. Ex: I use PriceLabs for dynamic pricing, went through integration steps, yet pricing inside of Beds24 never appears to pull in pricing as it does with direct channel integration.
Additionally, Beds24 appears to be the exact same product as BookingAutomation.com, which just a different pricing strategy and website branding. This is disappointing and feels a bit misleading given they're positioned at completely different solutions, yet appear to be running on the same dated backend system.

by Beds24.com on 03/10/2019

Thank you for your review, I would just like to point out that PriceLabs push their prices to Beds24, they are not pulled. If the prices were not appearing either the integration was not complete or PriceLabs had nothing to push.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2019
Vassilis P.
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"Excellent product with hands down the most features available and excellent support."

Pros: Well, you can do almost anything. Css and code can be implemented to modify your booking page and more. Really versatile pricing system that can handle everything. Multiple pricing strategies can be used (early bird and lat minute pricing is possible, different prices for each channel can be set or you can use a multiplier for each channel, prices can be adjusted according to persons and you can even set different prices for say 1 day bookings and also different prices and booking page for agents.) I could go on forever but you get the picture.

Cons: Not that I don't like it but it could discourage some customers. Inevitably having so many features and versatility makes it less user friendly and more demanding which is perfect for me but others may differ.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2018
Alexander D.
Writer
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"We use Beds24 for our cottage resort on Golden Lake, Ontario, Canada. And we like it."

Comments: Fully optional hotel management system.

Pros: This is a most versatile and reasonably prices software we every found for our resort. Amazing flexibility and unlimited customization for the any needs of hospitality establishment. Tech support is fast, the documentation is sufficient and well organized. We also like video tutorials and contextual help.

Cons: It is became more and more sophisticated year to year, so for now we need more assistance from tech. support to set up new options. Although, this assistance is free so all issues are resolved in the reasonable time.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2018
Saba I.
Hostel Owner
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2020

"Easy to use, amazing support"

Pros: The beds24 channel manager has great interface. It's very easy to use and has a lot of functionality. It also includes detailed manuals for everything. What stands out especially is the support. They responses are always quick and to the point. They have helped me with everything from the beginning. Extremely satisfied!

Cons: Beds24 has support for many booking engines. There are still some smaller ones that are not supported, so would be great to see those. It's not really a major problem.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2020
Viktor K.
hotel owner
Hospitality, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2019

"By far the best channel management software"

Comments: excellent

Pros: Servers are always up, fast responses from the customer service team, frequent new features added, very user friendly. Free widgets for your website. I don't understand why anyone would use an alternative.

Cons: honestly... i can't think of a way to improve the software as there are so many integrations to other softwares.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2019
Lisa C.
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2020

"Excellent support for non-technical people like myself"

Comments: Very professional

Pros: Beds24.com is excellent. I am not technically minded/computer orientated but the personal support from Iuri at Beds24.com makes my life so much easier when I need help updating prices and have other questions.

Cons: Would prefer if it wasn't self - service. If you could just send an email explaining what you'd like to achieve and if the beds24.com team could do it for you even at a higher cost it would be worth it.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2020
Cassandra M.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2019

"Best we've found after using two other Booking Engines/Channel Managers"

Pros: We've only been using Beds24 for a couple weeks - and there are always challenges getting set up - but I was able to set things up myself without any major hitches. We are a small Boutique Hotel, and the main reason we wanted to go with Beds 24 (to start with) is because they can get us hooked up to Google Hotel Ads. Once we started setting things up I realized how powerful the software is. I decided to go with Bed24 because of all the great reviews they have - and after my first experience with their Support I wanted to add my review as well. The support is GREAT - and we are 100% happy that we chose Beds24. I'll probably write another review after 6 months or so - but so far we are very happy with how easy it was to set up, how great the support is, and how using Beds24 is going to help us get more bookings in the future.

Cons: It is quite complex - but that is due to how many options there are for any function. So this isn't really a con - just that there is a bit of a learning curve on the setup.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2019
Michel O.
Créateur de BNB PLANET
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"BNB PLANET"

Comments: I manage BNB PLANET (bnbplanet.net) and I use BEDS24 for 1 year and it works very well. With BEDS24, I do multi-account management. I have a main account and each owner has his own sub account and I can manage all accounts with a single login. I test everything to multi-account management (yourporter, uplisting ...) and I always come back to BEDS24 which is a real hotel software.

Pros: -very very flexible
-simple and clear interface
-fast loading
-good support

Cons: Pictures manager is not very handy.
Missing central inbox for Airbnb and Booking
1€ per XML connection it's OK, should be free for iCal

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Steve D.
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"The Best Channel Manager in town!"

Comments: I run a B&B in the UK and have found Beds24 to be the perfect partner over the last 6 years

Pros: Beds24 is not limited , it allows totally flexability and does not tie you into contracts.

Cons: The software has no real faults, in our view it is the best channel management in the market today!

• Reviewed on 19/06/2019
Eleni M.
Web Manager
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"Best online software for hotels and rentals"

Comments: Beds 24 made my life easier and I would recommend it to everyone. Great price after all...

Pros: It has everything a hotelier or a manager needs. So many functions which make life easier.

Cons: There are no things that I don´t like. Only I would love to see prices for children depending on their ages.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018