15 years helping British businesses

Adobe Acrobat Sign Reviews

4.6 (1,196) Write a Review!

About Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Acrobat Sign lets users send, sign, approve and manage documents with trusted, legal electronic signatures.

Learn more about Adobe Acrobat Sign

Pros:

I liked most about the adobe sign, the electronic signature feature. It is also easy to integrate into general use.

Cons:

You can't edit a file once you have sent it out. If you send a file and you notice a mistake, it is impossible to edit it.

Adobe Acrobat Sign ratings

4.5
4.3
4.5
4.3

8.7/10

Adobe Acrobat Sign has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 1,196 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Adobe Acrobat Sign before?

Filter reviews (1,196)

Troy
Troy
Marketing Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the another GREAT Adobe program

Comments: Adobe Acrobat Sign is great for document storage as it keeps everything you could need in one clean aesthetically pleasing digital space. For my job it is critical to have access to the best remote access and control options and Adobe Acrobat Sign is excellent for working from home.

Pros:

Cons:

There aren't too many features I did not like about this software as it is quite simple and straightforward.

Grant
Grant
Financial Adviser in Australia
Financial Services, Self Employed

It works well and is way cheaper than DocuSign

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Uploading documents and creating templates are really easy. I haven't explored any kind of automation yet, but I've got an online form I can have anyone complete, I can set passwords when sending out documents, I can have my brand on things (it's always co-branded with Adobe), I get email confirmations when I send documents and when something is signed, the audit trail comes with the document in the email I receive after signing, and in general it's pretty easy to set up and use.

Cons:

There's an 'old version' of how documents are read and edited, and a 'new' version. Sometimes it'll automatically open a document to be edited in the old version, so you essentially need to learn two different layouts for editing documents. The support when I was trying to subscribe were clearly non native English speakers and it was a bit of a pain, but all good once set up.

Whitney
Administrative Assistant in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Signing Documents made easy

3.0 last month New

Pros:

I have used Adobe sign for a while now and it is super easy and secure to sign documents. I love how it gives me the peace of mind to send documents to be signed without the worries and hesitation. Adobe makes it very easy and simple to sign, save and file documents.

Cons:

I don't like how you have to constantly update adobe programs and it takes up a lot of storage on my computer.

Tina
Enrolled Agent in US
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

Adobe is a must

Comments: Overall, I really like Adobe and use it daily. I would recommend this product for any company that primarily uses pdfs.

Pros:

Ability to edit documents and combine them into one file. I use this daily and it is very useful and efficient.

Cons:

Sometimes the usability is not always intuitive and user friendly.

Adam
Founder in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Easy to use software to remotely sign documents.

5.0 last month New

Comments: The pricepoint and ecosystem of Adobe were deciding factors in using this software. I use it whenever I have to sign contracts remotely, being able to integrate it with Adobe Scan to get a contract scanned through my mobile and then immediately switch to Adobe Sign was a life saver.

Pros:

The ease of customizing a document through adding signing fields as well as the integration with the rest of the Adobe software suit was helpful.

Cons:

It is generally fairly easy to use for regular people but sometimes i was left frustrated spending extra time assisting senior partners who are not tech-savvy through the process.

Olivier
Executive in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Adobe signature review

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, I’m satisfied because I said it’s pricey

Pros:

I like the convenience of the adobe signature software

Cons:

I think the adobe signature software is a little bit pricey, compared to its competitors

Joanne
representative in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign is wonderful to work with

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience of working with Adobe Acrobat Sign is positive. Working with this product has made emailing, electronically signing and managing all of our documents very easy.

Pros:

What I appreciate most about Adobe Acrobat Sign is the ease of the product, and being able to keep track of signatures still needs and when a customer has viewed document.

Cons:

What I like least about Adobe Acrobat Sign is sometimes there is an error with the document I am working on and I need to start the document set-up over again.

Tydie
Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Excellent If You Have the Paid Version

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Love being able to work with PDFs, but the paid version is what allows you to fully experience how helpful this software is.

Pros:

Easily sign documents with your signature. Enables you to use an electronic signature or write your actual signature. I like being able to use my actual signature to authenticate documents I sign.

Cons:

If you don't have the paid version, good luck. It is super clunky and doesn't allow you full capabilities. Using the free version does not allow you to sign and download documents with ease.

Shivani
- in Singapore
Maritime, 2–10 Employees

Adobe for Contracts Signature

4.0 last month New

Comments: Relatively decent! Would recommend it to anyone looking for something easy to use

Pros:

I like that it is relatively easy to use. You can store your signatures so you do not have to manually add

Cons:

The older version was better when we could edit the fonts and paragraph spacing. The features are slightly limited now

Stacey
Retail Merchandising Brand Manager in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Adobe males life easy

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The ability to send documents to multiple people to sign allows me to close more deals in a week. Love the customization option and knowing how secure it is allows me to feel safe

Cons:

Nothing, honestly its a graat product that makes my job easier.

Tiffany
Solutions Administrator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Adobe Sign for Health Care

Pros:

Since the beginning of the Pandemic we have been working remotely. This created problems for some areas like our Community Health Line Nurses. They needed a process that would allow them to be able to send documents from Nursing Homes to Providers for Signature, Electronically. Adobe Sign has worked amazing and we have even adapted this form of electronic signature for other areas of Organization.

Cons:

Nothing is missing and you can even send to multiple providers for signatures.

Garth
MD in Australia
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

obvious bolt on

Comments: it worked as a signing software, but there are much better alternatives out there. hard to use, not intuitive.

Pros:

it wasnt as intuitive as the competitors, but wasnt horrible

Cons:

it was obviously not well integrated with the adobe document cloud. The customer service was absolutely horrible. I was mislead by someone who falsely told me the number of signatures available per annum\ after which they didnt want to know me. Customer service via the chat was terrible. I truly wish I had not implemented this. Even now, trying to cancel it, was arduous and overly complicated.

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente in Venezuela
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

Comments: In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros:

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

Cons:

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Makes my job so convenient!

Comments: Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros:

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons:

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor
Governance, Risk & Compliance Administrator in US
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

E-Signing The Way You Want It

Comments: First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros:

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons:

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Jennifer
Disability Services Counselor in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Excellent product - highly recommend!

Comments: I have not had ANY issues with Adobe Sign the entire 2+ years I have been using it and I use it almost on a daily basis and often multiple times a day. Adobe offers great features and makes document signing safe and secure.

Pros:

Adobe Sign is very user friendly and I love the fact that I can quickly upload what I need into the program, insert the signature and date boxes and get it sent out to my students. The fact that students can review and sign the documents from their phones makes for a very efficient product. I also love the document storage feature. I have had to find student records that were signed two years ago and they remain stored for easy access.

Cons:

The only feature that I don't particularly like with Adobe Sign is the way the text boxes work in the documents. But, I have found the same issues in other similar programs as well. I am referring to when people type into the boxes, the font can get extremely small with the more they type. I really don't know how this could be fixed - maybe a feature that works more similarly to a word processing document that allows typing in multiple lines while preserving the font size. I don't use this feature anymore because of this issue, but continue to LOVE Adobe Sign for its other features.

Michelle
Executive Assistant to Owner/CEO in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Cazle Mortgage moves quicker with Adobe Acrobat Sign

Comments: My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is positive. It is easy to use and efficient for clients who work remotely and travel for work. Adobe Acrobat Sign also intrates with our loan management system.

Pros:

Adobe Acrobat Sign allows documents to be delivered digitally to clients. It is mobile since many people work remotely. It is user-friendly for clients and customers and Loan Officers.

Cons:

A negative about Adobe Acrobat Sign is its cost. The cost can be high for my company that uses it on a regular basis.

Prudencia
Prudencia
Technician in Energy and Thermal Engineering in France
Research, 51–200 Employees

Adobe e-Sign

Comments: It is a very easy-to-use and intuitive platform that allows me to quickly and securely sign documents electronically. It provides an effortless way to collaborate with others, even when we are not in the same physical location. Additionally, the platform provides a variety of options for customizing the signing experience, such as adding a signature image, setting reminder notifications, and more.

Pros:

I like Adobe Acrobat Sign because it provides a secure and easy way to electronically sign documents. I appreciate that the app is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to quickly sign documents without any technical knowledge or experience. Furthermore, I like the fact that Adobe Acrobat Sign is cloud-based, allowing users to access their documents from anywhere with an internet connection. Additionally, the ability to easily add a signature to documents and then share them with others via email or other file-sharing tools is great.

Cons:

Adobe Acrobat Sign is a great document signing tool, however there are some drawbacks to using it. One of the things that I disliked about Adobe Acrobat Sign was its lack of customization options for documents. It does not allow users to customize the appearance of a document, such as font size, font type, background color, etc.

Dewey
Dewey
Video Editor in US
Media Production, 201–500 Employees

Practical and Easy To Use

Comments: Because Adobe Document Cloud is included/integrated into Adobe's larger creative ecosystem, we use it to manage documents related to our ongoing projects. However, if you are not already paying for this service there is no reason to choose it over Google Drive (which is free and arguably easier to use).

Pros:

Although cloud storage is nothing unique at this point, Adobe Document Cloud allows you to convert word documents to PDF and makes them searchable, which is extremely useful when you're dealing with hundreds of documents like we do. It is also heavily integrated with the rest of Adobe's software, which is convenient considering that we do about 95% of our work in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Cons:

Adobe Document Cloud is a standalone program, which can occasionally crash and uses a larger amount of RAM than it should (as opposed to something like Google Docs which is completely browser based). It can also be confusing to keep track of what part of a document a note is attached to, since they show up on the side of the document in its own column.

Emmanuella
Emmanuella
Sonographer in France
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Very helpful

Pros:

Adobe eSign enables instant publishing of multiple document types, easily accessible with just a few clicks of a mouse. This tool lets you track who has viewed, signed, or is yet to sign the document. Our team of experts and users find it incredibly convenient to locate and distribute contracts with this device, and it has received positive feedback from our customers as well.

Cons:

I have no negative thoughts towards this tool. Its ease of use allows us to quickly obtain signatures on a document, with a straightforward process

Telecommunications, 501–1,000 Employees

Really Great E-Signature Software

Comments: My overall experience with Adobe Sign has been quite great so far. It is a great way for paperless transactions given the shift in day to day operations as a result of the Covd-19 pandemic.

Pros:

I was recently introduced to Adobe Sign by my insurance agent when I had to urgently sign a document but could not go to the company to physically do so. He simply sent the document to me on WhatsApp and I downloaded, signed, saved and forwarded same back to him - a less than five (5) minute process. Although I began using it on a personal level, its use has now transcended to a professional one as I now use it for work. Given the pandemic and having to work remotely, Adobe Sign is the perfect tool to get the job done. I find it very easy to use. It has great integration with a plethora of other software such as Microsoft - Teams, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. I can share the document to multiple people and if a document requires more than one signature, I can assign colour codes to each signatory. I can also send reminders to persons who have not signed a document as yet. Also, there is a variety of customizable templates, which are quite easy to use. With Adobe Sign, transaction turnaround/completion time is decreased, thereby increasing efficiency.

Cons:

Adobe Sign can be expensive as there are no free trials. It starts at about $15 but I believe it's worth the money. It would be great to have automatic reminders when a document has not been signed.

Maria
Tax Preparer in US
Accounting, Self Employed

Good product

Comments: It was easy to use, but I decided to purchase a comprehensive software for my tax business that included e-signature, so I don't need the stand alone product.

Pros:

Easy to use, and convenient. Adobe reader is ubiquitous so it's convenient to add this feature if you need e-signature.

Cons:

The price goes up if you add the KBA (knowledge based authentication), so there may be other options that are more affordable if you need this added security.

syed
enginner in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Adobe review

Pros:

Till now the best application for remote work which has given me and my college work remote and which there no largeness and no disconnection which give us the best experience for long time and the digital signature is the best i most liked in this toll which we can integrate other software and use it

Cons:

there no word for this and has no bad experience till now which means have the best user experience

Trevor
Trevor
Master Teacher and Remote Teacher Trainer in US
E-Learning, 10,000+ Employees

Used on my last team

Comments: Now that I have experience with it -- I would totally use it again.

Pros:

It was very easy to manage, share, and distribute all the files, folders, and content that my team needed.

Cons:

I was more familiar with Google or Dropbox. There was a small learning curve on how to do small tasks with Adobe.

Abd El Hamid
Software Engineer in Egypt
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Feature-rich, robust integration APIs

Pros:

The web-hooks (the reverse call back from Adobe service to the application's back-end) enhanced overall performance rather than the old mechanism (no need to check the Adobe service periodically for updates on specific document signing changes).

Cons:

The integration APIs (which is hosted as separate project on GitHub) is not updated with the latest service.