Filter by:

• Overall

About RMail

RMail® is the e-security platform by RPost®. RMail specializes in elegantly easy to use email encryption for privacy and compliance.

Learn more about RMail

Lydia C.
IT Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

My experience with RPost

4 5 years ago

Comments: for such big company and many clients, it seems a little bit less experience to support the company with virtual desktop environment or they forget what kind of platform their clients use. besides that, supports are nice and willing to help. the only draw back is time zone difference. We are based on west coast, we have to work on east coast schedule.

Pros:

1. Easy to use 2. enough functions to satisfy different business needs. 3. Having addon built into Outlook is so convenient.

Cons:

1. Support time: only limited to east coast time last time i checked. if it has been changed, I apologize. you can cross out this item. 2. sending "registered" email depends on user alone. if user forgot, then whole purpose to have RPost is waste. Need to have backup plan. 3. no mobile apps to associate with outlook (exchange) on mobile devices.

Margie W.
Margie W.
Accounting, HRO, IT in US

RMAIL

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have tried other encryption products, and RMail has been the most reliable and meets our business needs.

Pros:

Each of my employees can use the software without a lot of instruction, knowing their emails are encrypted. Large emails are not a problem sending anymore.

Cons:

That the feature for adding documents are on the website instead of a program within Outlook, or even a seperate program

Elan W.
Managing Member in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

RMail - Send E-mail with Confidence

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have used RMail to get out of tense situations where someone claimed that he or she never received a given piece of e-mail even though he or she had in fact received it or just simply to document transactions.

Pros:

I use RMail essentially as a certified mail agent for e-mail. It's great for situations where someone would claim that he or she never received a given piece of e-mail even though he or she had in fact received it.

Cons:

The Outlook plugin on occasion crashes, and this can be very annoying when you are in the midst of writing an e-mail and/or forwarding another.

Senior Account Executive in US
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

Super Simple - But there are a lot of Confirmations!

4 3 years ago

Comments: Super simple, easy, secure email messaging system. I felt very secure using it, which meant I had a little less stress when sending emails out.

Pros:

I really like the ease of using this system for secure emails and sending large files. It is a matter of clicks, super simple,

Cons:

There are a lot of confirmation emails that come with it that can clogged up the inbox - you get a confirmation it was sent, received, viewed, downloaded... it is a lot.

Brian B.
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

Do your homework first, RMail does it all!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I work in the insurance business and handle PHI/PII. I had been searching for a product that would allow me and my agents to be able to remain compliant but not break the bank! I tried others and found the functionality to be very cumbersome and they would only encrypt the attachment and not the actual email. I met an RPost/RMail representative at a health care symposium and I haven't regretted it one bit!

Pros:

It's easy to use and even specify what parts of the email you'd like to encrypt. One bonus feature I was not made aware of is that you can also send large-file (up to 500MB) emails through my RMail account and even have the ability for signing contracts! All of this for a price that is less than half of a competitor that only encrypts the attachment!

Cons:

None to list.

Minela K.
CSR in US
Insurance, 10,000+ Employees

All in one service

5 3 years ago

Comments: Efficient and effective in handling daily business needs across departments

Pros:

Great way to track whether emails were opened coupled with time stamps. Also conveniently send documents to sign for multiple parties. Love the side note feature

Cons:

No cons as of yet. This software has been excellent so far

Attorney in US

Efficient Way to Track & Show Email Delivery

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Great way to show that email was in fact sent to known addresses when we are needing such for parties that do not have an address, or are refusing to provide such.

Cons:

Bit difficult to get parties to understand proof on this and the reports showing such could be better detailed in layout, but the info is great.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.
Freelance writer in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Most useful, most affordable e-security software on the market

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's been extremely useful for giving my peace of mind as a small business person.

Pros:

-encryption is top notch--I know my message with not get hacked -proving that my messages/contracts were received is vital for my business -it's affordable and easy to use

Cons:

I wish there was a plugin for outlook for mac

Amanda S.
Receptionist in US

RMail - RPost

3 2 years ago

Comments: Overall the experience was okay, but our company ended up getting rid of it for something else.

Pros:

I liked receiving notification that the person I was emailing received my email - and notification when it was read.

Cons:

There isn't much I don't like - maybe that it didn't always send a notification when I was expecting one.

Wilma B.
Financial and Operations Manager in US
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

Rmail is a good product

5 last week New

Comments: We have used RMail for many years. It is great to have receipt of delivery and read for our records and knowing that it is secure is very important.

Pros:

Our Customer Success Manager checks in often and makes sure any new employees have the training they need. She also makes sure we keep up to date with any software updates and offers training on new features.

Cons:

I have no complaints about RPost / Rmail.

Katie M.
CSR in US

Rmail is secure

5 2 years ago

Comments: We deal with protected information RMail makes it easy to send and receive that protected info encrypted.

Pros:

I like that I get notification when my emails are received. I also like that when my emails are received they are trusted. RMail gives the recipient no pause to open the email.

Cons:

I would like an image of the sent email to come back to me when I get notice of whether the email was received or not. Currently it just tells me email not received but if I sent more than one it is difficult to go back and determine what email it was that they did not get.

Jon L.
Compliance Officer in UK

Email with confidence

5 5 years ago

Comments: Proof of delivery and encoded transmission is essential for some documents, RPost does this with a couple of clicks. No fuss, easy to use from MS Outlook, good reports of use. As soon as you work with it you have confidence in the product and the dedicated team behind it.

Pros:

Easy to load, manage and use.

Cons:

Some receivers need to 'white lable' the sender, but this is easily dealt with.

Nick E.
MD in US
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

Registered Mail - worth while or not?

4 5 years ago

Comments: The capabilities of the service meet all our requirements to evidence despatch of documents to and receipt of those documents by clients. The added facilities are proving increasingly valuable as we learn how best to adopt and adapt them for our business

Pros:

Simple effectiveness

Cons:

I really haven't come across any negatives. We have been using the system for over two years.

Chiranthana F.
Chiranthana F.
IT support Engineer in Sri Lanka
Import & Export, 51-200 Employees

Good

5 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Security It is good for official mails conversations

Cons:

Send mail receipt Good for companies to their mail coversation

Suzie S.
Fashion Designer in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

RMail is elegant and truly an all-in-one (for email security, tracking, file sharing and more)

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: RMail makes it so easy to secure, track, or certify delivery when I needs extra assurance (or comfort) that my important email to clients and suppliers gets there; secure.

Pros:

RMail makes it easy to do what I need for my important email, with just an extra click or two. And, recipients have no problems receiving my important email, encrypted.

Cons:

There is nothing not to like. All great.

Ira K.
Criminal Defense Attorney in US
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

5 5 years ago

Comments: While my word is taken at face value, it's always better to have confirmatory proof that I did as I said. Additionally, RPost/RMail proves that the e-mail was delivered and opened, not just sent.

Pros:

As the title says, it's proof beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt.

Cons:

In sending e-mails you are able to list the client the e-mail is being sent for, but once that case is closed, you cannot remove the client from the list of clients.

Austin F.
Business Development in US
Insurance, 51-200 Employees

Simple to use

5 last year

Comments: Overall awesome program! I like the feature where I can deliver large files along with the email. It seems to be very secure, even our IT team a lot of confidence in it and ended up signing everyone up to use it!

Pros:

I use this feature in Outlook, my favorite feature is how easy it is to find. It appears in the place where the send button was, so I don't have to do much looking to find it.

Cons:

There aren't any cons for this program, only a small detail of it looking old like its from windows 96 era. But that doesn't affect functionality or ease of use - strictly cosmetic.

John M.
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

A Solid Solution

5 5 years ago

Comments: Proof of delivery and proof that our emails have been read is mandatory for email billing of time sensitive hearing results.

Pros:

Ease of use and dependability.

Cons:

can't think of any dislikes

Richard P.

Best Ever Seen

5 5 years ago

Comments: Very easy to install and use. If you need to send documents with a receipt, you need this software.

Business Operations Analyst in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

RMail Sends Secure Mail and Data

5 3 years ago

Pros:

My mornings can go so quick that I forget to even have breakfast. I usually have a cup of coffee and I open my emails. There are emails sent from the night before which means my inbox is full. I spend a great amount answering emails which can also be time consuming. Since my emails need to be encrypted, I’ve had to rely on this software. I feel very comfortable using this software because I know that I can write anything and not be concerned with hackers intercepting my email. The installation was smooth and it syncs in with my Outlook mail.

Cons:

I don’t have any problems with this software because I use Outlook and it syncs pretty well with my email. I can check if all my emails have been sent.

Riley D.
Commercial Lines Agent in US

We use R-Post to send encrypted emails

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to use - both sending and receiving. The read receipt feature is invaluable. Being able to tell someone I KNOW they received my email means our staff isn't given the run around anymore.

Cons:

Some clients have issues with the encryption, but mostly this has been due to firewalls, etc. but customer service is very responsive so any issues are easily dealt with.

Administración RRHH + Legales in Argentina

Rmail: track your e-mails on a second

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The most remarkable thing about Rmail is the ease with which emails can be encrypted and personalized. In addition, it notifies the user when the mail is received

Cons:

Something to improve is the impossibility of managing users, having to contact the company in case of removing or adding users

Hal P.
2-10 Employees

Easy to use, effective and legally acceptable!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I own a self storage facility in PA and have used RPost for several years. PA regulations allow communication with occupants via email if noted in lease. RPost is integrated into our operating software, Sitelink, and facilitates collection activities as well serving legal notification of exercising our lien rights and scheduling auctions to collect past due amounts. It is extremely easy to use in that venue as well as to use it in sending out other emails through Outlook.

Pros:

Ease of use, effectiveness and affordability.

Cons:

Can not think of one.

Gary D.
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

RPost usage in insurance agency

4 5 years ago

Comments: We have been using RPost for several years. The E-signature, verification of delivery and encryption have aided our agency since we are paperless and documentation is a must.

Pros:

Easy to use. Have not had an issue with customers using the E-signature or encryption feature. The verification of delivery has saved us several times in providing proof an email was delivered to a company or client.

Cons:

Not integrated in our agency management system. Some issues when sending large files.

Toni F.
Systems Administrator in US
Insurance, 51-200 Employees

Registered Mail Solution - Easy to Use

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have had a great experience using this product, we have been using it for YEARS. Don't have a lot of Customer Support experience to speak too as we have not needed them. I think this shows how well they have documented their product and the ease of use.

Pros:

For our business needs we made the best choice for both our customers and our users.

Cons:

That we didn't start using it sooner.