Filter by:

• Overall

About When I Work

The easy way to schedule, track time, attendance, and communicate with workers. Save time. Improve accountability. 14-day free trial.

Learn more about When I Work

Jacqueline J.
Reception in US

When I Work

4 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

This was the first job I had that has used an app for clock in and clock out and to keep track of accumulated hours. It is very easy to use, I required no training prior to using it. It is easy to confirm shifts that are scheduled in advance because they pop up to confirm when you open the app. It is also very easy to take lunch breaks from the home screen and see the elapsed time. I also really like that the hours are calculated as soon as you clockout and you are able to add a note if you clocked in or out late.

Cons:

I did not like the mass amount of emails about my shifts when I first started using the app, my schedule was pretty much the same every week so once I disabled the emails I don't see anything wrong with the app.

last week

Hello Jacqueline, Natalie here with When I Work's Customer Care team! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're happy to hear the app helped to make your work life a little easier. It sounds like you were able to adjust your Alert Preferences to cut down on the emails you were getting, but if you have any other questions or issues we can assist with, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ - we're here to help! Thank you, Natalie

Maria N.
Manager in US

Best so far

5 2 years ago

Comments: This app is saving a lot of time in terms of scheduling for managers and really helpful for employees as well in terms of switching shifts or internal communication.

Pros:

In terms of scheduling this is the best app, easy to see requests off or vacations, easy to set-up reminders, the shifts can be dropped and picked up with just a click away, easy to create schedule base on the sale, easy for employee chat or contact information.

Cons:

I'll love for this system to be able to integrate with Payroll, but that's the only big downside. The second one is that for cross-trained employees (working several positions/roles) is not allowing the pre-set shift scheduling until you change the role that was initially assigned.

Alternatives Considered: ZoomShift

Reasons for Switching to When I Work: I don't remember, but I think it was the price.

2 years ago

Hi Maria! Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for reviewing our application. We love hearing your praise for When I Work.

Jonathan H.
Labor Coordinator in US
Events Services, 201-500 Employees

When I Work Keeps Us Working

5 2 years ago

Comments: WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Pros:

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Cons:

A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc) - The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day) - To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies) - A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports - A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

2 years ago

Hi Jonathan - Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve. Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review! Best, Adrianne

Lindsay H.
Associate Director for Operations and Education in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

We started using When I Work to do scheduling and time clock for our 130 desk-less employees

4 4 years ago

Comments: It saves us a lot of time. We have 130 college students that work for us and they are always swapping shifts or need a shift off for an exam or something like that. They can do all of that through When I Work and I don't have to be the middle man in any of that anymore. It also helps hold them accountable. It makes them acknowledge their shifts and tells them that they are still responsible for the shift until someone accepts it (and notifies if/when it is accepted). It is nice that they get that reminder every time they need to drop a shift and I don't have to find them and remind them all of the time.

Pros:

We love the fact that our employees can access it on their phones. Our employees are college students, so being able to use it on a mobile device is crucial. Our old program didn't have that functionality. I also like that I can go in and move someone's shift to "open" for any other employee to accept. Since our employees are college students and anything required for a course is excused from work, so it is really nice to be able to go in and move a shift for an employee that has an exam or something like that. I also like that employees have to acknowledge their shifts.

Cons:

Two things - I can't go in and schedule just one person. We are on a college campus that operate on quarters. I would like to be able to look at an individual schedule for a certain time period and edit it as necessary, but that functionality doesn't exist. My employees are frustrated with the notifications. It is great that someone can do a "drop shift request" that goes out to all of the other employees, but it is frustrating to get 10 emails about that. We (mainly our hourly employees) wish there was an option to get the notifications in a digest once a day instead an email for every single notification.

4 years ago

Hi Lindsay, Thank you for leaving a review! It is great to hear that When I Work has been able to improve your scheduling process and save you time. You have provided great feedback here. I can see how the ability to view/edit an individuals schedule could be a valuable feature. Our goal with the notifications is to keep everyone as informed as possible, but I understand it can be a lot if your schedule has many weekly changes. I will be sure to pass these ideas on to our product team! Thanks again! Matt

Christopher H.
Christopher H.
Wine Enthusiast in US

When I Work User

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The When I Work software is great at keeping track of my work schedule. On the Dashboard, it notifies me of my next upcoming shift, the date, and the time. It tells at which location I am working and what my position will be. It also tells what coworkers that I am working with during that shift. I can go into the schedule tab of the software and see what days during the week I am working. The software will also tally up my total hours that I will work per week. This is helpful because it allows me to see who is working and who is not so I can get a shift covered. The software also allows me to put in requests in advance of dates that I want to request off.

Cons:

The availability scheduling feature takes some time to learn how to navigate. It is somewhat difficult to fully schedule availability. If you make a mistake and accidentally alter the availability for one day you have to go back to that day and fix it before adjusting your availability.

2 years ago

Hi Christopher, Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I am glad When I Work helps you keep track of your shifts, the shifts of your coworkers, and helps with getting the time off you need! If you have any questions about Availability Preferences please submit a ticket, we are happy to assist! https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/

Maija P.
Operations Associate in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Good visual presentation of team schedules

4 2 years ago

Comments: The greatest benefit of When I Work is the visual presentation of the schedule. I can see at a glance who the scheduled manager on duty is thanks to the color-coding. I can also see when my teammates are scheduled so I know who might be available in the event I need to swap a shift with someone.

Pros:

I like that I am able to see my schedule and the team schedule as they are posted. It's very handy to have a color-coded visual schedule as well, so I can see at a glance which team members are on which roles. I also like that I have the ability to enter time off and shift change requests. My team does not utilize the feature that allows open shifts to be posted so employees can pick up extra shifts as they become available, however I like that the option to do so is there.

Cons:

I wish that I had the option to sort the team schedule by shift time so I could see who I will be working with by day at a glance, as opposed to scrolling through the list of scheduled team members sorted by name.

2 years ago

Hey Maija - Thanks for taking a moment to provide a great review for us! It's great to know that you're finding the app useful and the color coding is helpful for you! I appreciate the feedback on different ways to view the Schedule! We're always open to feedback and suggestions! Again, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Kindly, Adrianne

Brice A.
Practice Administrator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Managing time tracking and schedules for roughly 50 people

5 4 years ago

Comments: Easy Staff Scheduling

Pros:

It is really easy to use and employees really like being able to see their schedule and coworker's schedules/time off and that they can be notified when something changes. Setup was really easy too, and so is the maintenance of positions and shifts - so much better than paper calendars and pencil.

Cons:

The time tracking doesn't meet par - there are gaps in what you should be able to track - like someone on a 4-10 schedule needs to have different OT parameters than others ( not possible to do).. things like that.

4 years ago

Hey there, Brice! My name is Julia. I'm with the When I Work Customer Care Team. We wanted to personally thank you for leaving such an awesome review! It makes our day to see that the app has helped with a more efficient workflow. I do understand how having the option to set individual overtime thresholds for employees would benefit you and your team. I've forwarded your inquiry on to our product team. They love receiving customer feedback and will surely appreciate this. Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate you and are grateful to have you as a member of our When I Work Community. Sincerely, Julia -When I Work Team

Melina A.
Melina A.
Office Manager in US

Great.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It makes scheduling so much easier with the "copy previous week" feature. Also, the fact that employees are able to edit their own availability helps the scheduling process go smoother.

Cons:

You can't delete/erase chats! It's literally the most infuriating thing to just have them pile up. Especially when you have various employees plus group chats. I wish I was able to delete the threads as soon as I'm done with them.

3 years ago

Hi Melina, Marie here with the Customer Care team. Thanks for taking the time to review our app! We are glad to hear you are utilizing scheduling shortcuts to save you time when scheduling your employees. I understand that it is frustrating to not be able to delete single conversations/threads in WorkChat. You do have the option to Leave a Conversation so it does not appear in your list anymore. I have passed your feedback on to our product team. They appreciate customer feedback and will take the time to review it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] Cheers, Marie

Anna C.
Anna C.
Director of Operations in US
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

When I Work makes our work life easier

5 2 years ago

Comments: It is such an extensive system. It not only schedules and makes it easy to reschedule, but alerts employees to their shifts. We love everything about WIW.

Pros:

I love When I Work! I did the scheduling for the past 4 years and recently passed it over to someone else. They had no problem picking it up easily. It does so much if you spend a little bit of time with it.

Cons:

Nothing, it literally does everything that we need it to do and more. I nor my employees have never had any issues.

2 years ago

Hi Anna, Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thanks for taking some time to write up a review for us! Hearing that When I Work is easy to use and saves time is great - that's our goal! We also love to hear that the system helps alert employees and makes knowing their schedule easier. These are the problems that our team set out to solve when the company was started! If your team has any questions at all, we're available at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ to help! Thanks again. Best, Anna

Summer Intern in US
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Convenient Shift Management System

5 3 years ago

Pros:

When I Work is a well laid-out, robust, and easy to use system for scheduling shifts and team messaging. There are few gaps in the functionality of When I Work Adding and modifying shifts is very simple, and notifies users once they are released. When loading into the app, end users easily see buttons to find their weekly schedules, time off and shift requests, and open shifts. They can also easily see open shifts, all shifts, or their own shifts. The system for dropped or swapped shifts is also easy, allowing employees to handle taking up dropped shifts on their own after an approval. Additionally, it's easy to send messages to employees and employers right through the app. The availability of communication on the application cuts down on alternative means of communication needed, and helps aid in cutting down on the number of platforms needed for workers.

Cons:

the Web UI is somewhat clunkier than the phone app, with the notifications feed and the calendar feeling cluttered. There is no mobile web page for When I Work, meaning that, in order to easily use When I Work on a mobile device, you'd need to install the application.

3 years ago

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a thorough review! I'm happy to hear that you're finding several of our features like Swaps & Drops or WorkChat to be useful for your business! I appreciate you providing the feedback on the app and web platform. Our team is always working to improve our product and customer thoughts and suggestions are a big part of that! Take care, Adrianne

Katie S.
Manager in US
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees

"When I Work" Saves me TIME, MONEY, and most importantly MY SANITY!!!

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have approx 20 employees that we are juggling along with about 10 different positions and 10 different shift times. It doesn't sound like much, but the schedule used to take hours and hours. And juggling all the requests off and swapping shifts, there were always mistakes that were impossible to fix that effected the entire team. We switched our team over starting April 2016 and have been BLOWN AWAY with the time and aggravation this program saves me. It has helped legitimize us to our team and have made their lives so much easier as well. It took about 5 seconds for them to get used to the new way of doing things and have heard nothing but great things from the team. It has put all the responsibility on them to figure out their schedule and time off so I don't have to worry about it anymore! Probably the best thing has been the online chat customer service. They are prompt, easy going and knowledgable. I have given feedback of improvements that would work specifically for us, some of which they have already implemented in a very short time. I have zero...ZERO bad things to say about this program. This has been a complete lifesaver for me and my company.

Pros:

everything, low cost, customer service is OUTSTANDING, user friendly

Cons:

my only issue is that we still use a paper print out we use in order to look at the days ahead and I have not figured out a way to print out from When I Work that is very usable or readable.

Christopher D.
Christopher D.
Testing Center Manager in US
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very good product, amazing customer service.

5 4 years ago

Comments: The ability to easily schedule staff to work and the ability to communicate with staff easily.

Pros:

I love the chat feature to ask someone directly whenever you have a question about the product. The staff communication features are awesome.

Cons:

I don't really know how to suggest features. I also don't like that I have to pay to use the test messaging feature.

4 years ago

Hello Christopher! Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work! It's wonderful to hear you have been enjoying our staff communication features like WorkChat and TeamTxt. I also agree that our Customer Care is awesome in getting you an answer quickly and conveniently on Live Chat. Just as you can ask questions with our Customer Care team on Live Chat, that is the same place you can suggest features. Our Customer Care team is happy to pass along your feedback. You can also email those ideas at [email protected] as well. I see where you're coming from about Teamtxt. The payment for that goes directly toward the service that sends those messages. I can definitely see how it would be a nice feature if Teamtxt was free. Thanks again for your review and for choosing When I Work! Sincerely, Cara - When I Work Team

Chad C.
Director of Event Services in US
Arts & Crafts, 51-200 Employees

I have had nothing but amazing service experiences from the folks at When I Work!

5 4 years ago

Comments: The power to scheduled people in real time, without the hassle of outdated paper calendars.

Pros:

It's functionality. The ability for our entire staff to be on the same page, when it comes to schedules! It really puts the power back in the employees hands, and keeps them accountable for scheduling--making for a better work/life balance!

Cons:

I would like to see another level of administrator created. I would love a "read only" version, which allows others in the organization to see the people working without having an account. This would be super amazing in my world.

4 years ago

Hey Chad! Thank you for leaving us a review! It is great to see that When I Work is putting the power back into your employee's hands and keeping them accountable! That's probably the dream for every business owner, right? That is a great recommendation about the "read only" permission. I will most definitely share that with my team here. In the meantime, you could always make someone a regular employee on the account even if you aren't scheduling them. That way they would still be able to view the entire schedule. I hope you have an excellent day. :)

Keith S.
Operations Manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Easy effective and priced right!

4 4 years ago

Comments: Daily, weekly scheduler that actually works and gets used!

Pros:

This one actually works for construction contractors that have multiple projects/ locations. Easy to add a location with address and notify the employee of schedule and a link to the address/ map of schedule. Employees can see other employees working on the project and arrange to carpool. Templates, copy schedules. super easy and effective scheduling program.

Cons:

Allow the employer more control over the employee settings and options. Allow disable of selecting preferred work hours, allow disabling request time off. Improve social platform, texting, messaging.

4 years ago

Hi Keith, Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that When I Work is working well for your construction contractors and that you enjoy using the multiple schedules, job sites, templates and the copy schedule tools! You're suggestions have been passed along to our team. If you do not want your employees to select their preferred work hours or submit time off requests you can turn off the availability and time off request features in the App Settings section of your account. If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] Thanks, Adrian When I Work Team

Daniel C.
Managing Partner in US
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Great Scheduling Software

4 2 years ago

Comments: Discovered When I Work at the NRA Show in 2016. They were great and helped us launch the product in our restaurant. Walked us through the product. Offered some great promotional pricing that made it a no brainer to use the software. Employees and managers enjoyed the service, being able to see the schedules on their apps, pick up and offer shifts, request time off etc...

Pros:

Easy to Use and Understand - both on the back end as an admin and for our employees It was fairly inexpensive and they offered some great promotions making it more enticing. Customer Support team always very helpful and attentive

Cons:

No real cons, we eventually got away from this software, went back to scheduling on our own for a few months, and found another company that was an even better fit for us. Once we past the promotional pricing period it was just a little more than I wanted to pay for the service.

2 years ago

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your awesome review! I'm happy to hear that When I Work was easy for you and your team to use and understand. We appreciated you as a customer and thank you for your feedback regarding pricing. Let us know if you ever have any questions or additional feedback: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Cheers! -Megan

Erik K.
Erik K.
Timing and Scoring in US
Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 Employees

An absolute must for any business!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

When I work is the easiest program I've ever used for scheduling. There are so many functions to this program that you can't go wrong. You can send texts, emails, and other various alerts to tell people what their shifts are and any updates or comments that go with it.

Cons:

There is nothing I don't like about this program. It is so amazing! But if I have to be real picky about it I would say that it could add a copy and paste functionality to it for copying work schedules.

4 years ago

Hi Erik, Thanks for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that When I Work is working well for you and your team! :) Here are a few short cuts that can help you quickly copy the schedule; https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/saving-time-with-scheduling-shortcuts/ If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]! Thanks, Adrian When I Work

Andrea M.
Student in Ireland
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Used to pick up Shifts

5 last year

Comments: This is a great way to post shifts and keep your employees organized. It is a great way to post shifts when your organization is run on a first come first serve basis for hours posted.

Pros:

One of my part time jobs uses this program to post shifts and track hours. They post shifts weekly, and we sign up for them on a first come first serve basis. It is easy to use and is a great way to organize the shifts that are available. I often check into the app to check when my next shifts are so it helps with time management and organization.

Cons:

This app does have its glitches, and this could just be because of the number of people my employer has and how competitive shifts are (they can all be snagged up in seconds). Sometimes it is slow to load and sometimes you have to refresh it a few times for it to update and show your shifts properly. This hasn't posed any major challenges for me.

last year

Hi Andrea, Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review. It's awesome to hear that When I Work helps you and your team stay organized. Improving both the speed and reliability of our software is one of our team's highest priorities. Thanks for your feedback!

Mindi H.
Practice Manager in US

This has made scheduling and requests so easy! Saves me so much time!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The ease of use and specific scheduling features. The drag and drop features and the copying of shifts or whole weeks is wonderful. I love that you can see any requests or availability right on the day you are scheduling.

Cons:

I wish you could cleanly print a whole month. It doesn't print as nicely as a week or day. We have just enough staff for there to be a day where some people won't make it onto the month schedule when printed. It's really the only flaw! I have to export and create a word doc to see a full month and I don't want to split my team in half :/

4 years ago

Hello Mindi! Thank you so much for your fabulous feedback! I am glad to hear When I Work has helped make scheduling your employees so easy and that you enjoy the scheduler view has both availability and time off requests right where you want them. I have passed along your thoughts about the print for Month View to our Product Team for further review. Wish you and the team at RedStone Animal Hospital a wonderful day! - Cara When I Work Team

Angie S.
Owner/Director in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

When I Work

5 3 years ago

Comments: When I Work is simple to use and navigate. The paid features aren't worth it for my program and are costly.

Pros:

When I work is extremely easy to navigate and figure out how to use. It serves the purpose for scheduling employees and time off.

Cons:

The Workchat doesn't update well and says that it's offline many times. Having to refresh it constantly doesn't help.

Alternatives Considered: Homebase AI

2 years ago

Hi Angie, Thanks for your kind review! Thanks also for your feedback in regards to WorkChat. We are always looking for ways to make When I Work function better for our users, and feedback like this is definitely helpful! If you would like further assistance with your WorkChat, feel free to send us a message at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ Best, Terra

Roger F.
Church Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Great software for coffee shops

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall this is a great, cost affective solution for staff and shift management, time tracking, and payroll. I highly recommend this for small food service businesses.

Pros:

This has been a fantastic scheduling and time tracking app for our coffee shop. It allows for powerful staff management and shift management. Admin features are great for reporting and payroll.

Cons:

The scheduling philosophy initially was confusing but made sense after working with it. This is not a good solution for time tracking by itself. It is best for shift management.

3 years ago

Hi Roger, Thanks for the awesome review! It's great that you found the scheduling to make sense after working with it. If you ever have a question, feel free to write us at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ and we will be happy to help sort it out! Best, Terra

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Practice Manager in US

Incredible Customer Service

4 3 years ago

Comments: I love it! It's been a game changer for a small company with continued growth. As our number of employees increased so did the challenges of managing a schedule in-house exclusively.

Pros:

The customer service and support has been fantastic. Everyone from intial setup and launch to billing. It honestly has been remarkable. I love the flexibility of both desktop and app utilization both for the person creating the schedules and the users.

Cons:

Due to how we schedule, it took some creative problem solving to customize it to our needs, but customer support was there to help. I would like to see an easy way to print the schedule for the department. We export it to excel and make some modifications to make it work for us.

3 years ago

Hello Kelly! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! I'm happy to hear your contact with our teams has been so great! If you ever have questions, feel free to reach us at [email protected] Kindly, Adrianne

Laura S.
Laura S.
Event Manager in US

Great for small businesses

5 3 years ago

Comments: Our experience is very good with this tool. Adding and removing employees is really easy and keeping track of hours and making sure all of our multiple events going on,sometimes several in the same day, are staffed with the right employees (event manages,chefs, bartenders, servers etc.)

Pros:

This tool is incredibly easy to use for our medium size catering company. The staff can just check their phones for their schedules and we can easily track time to ensure we aren’t putting employees into overtime

Cons:

We really don’t have any cons about this software! It is easy to use and the pricing is great. For a small business (10-40 people depending on if we are in season) it is a great tool for us.

3 years ago

Hi Laura, Thanks for your nice feedback! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives a little easier. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us at [email protected] so we can assist.

Stephen H.
Executive Director in US

Great scheduling platform

5 2 years ago

Comments: We previously just used a spreadsheet for this, without as much participation. When we started using When I Work, people took it more seriously knowing there was a system in place.

Pros:

I used When I Work to schedule my staff, and use as a platform for vacation/days off requests. It was awesome, and gave me and my team peace of mind knowing there was a competent system in place for all of the above!

Cons:

I can't really think of any cons. My team and I really have appreciated When I Work.

2 years ago

Hi Stephen - Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us and providing a 5 star review! I'm so happy to hear that using When I Work has allowed you and your team peace of mind! It's great to hear that our features work well for your team. Again, thank you so much for this review! Best, Adrianne

Marketing Manager in US
51-200 Employees

This is the best app for scheduling

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I love that it automatically syncs with my phone calendar. I don't have to worry about forgetting shifts because it reminds me with plenty of time. It's easy to trade shifts and talk to coworkers without exchanging phone numbers. I like how simple it is to say which days/times you're available and if you have preference on some shifts. Overall this is a great, great value.

Cons:

The group chats can be a total pain, but thankfully you can adjust notification settings. It can sometimes be difficult to manage the schedule based on how the admins have pay periods set up, but once you get used to it, it isn't anything more than inconvenient.

4 years ago

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are happy to hear that When I Work is working well for you and you team and that you are enjoying the calendar sync and shift swap/drop and availability features. If you have any questions about using When I Work and viewing your schedule or if you run into any trouble with the WorkChat feature, please reach out to us at [email protected] We are happy to help! Thanks, Adrian When I Work

Joey P.
Clerk in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Simple

5 2 years ago

Comments: I used it for 2 years at a gas station, it’s simple and easy to use.

Pros:

Basically When I Work allows you to check your schedule and make shift requests. You can also see how many co workers you have during a shift or overall per company.

Cons:

I really have no negatives besides the app would crash often.

2 years ago

Hi Joey, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed using When I Work, and we greatly appreciate your thoughtful feedback here. If you have any questions or have trouble with the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ and we'd be happy to assist. Best, Briana