• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.5 /5

About Deskera Books

Deskera Books is a cloud-based invoicing, accounting, order fulfillment, and inventory software for growing business owners.

Learn more about Deskera Books

Hemant S.
PR and Comm. Head
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"Stop paying for multiple tools and apps after switching to Deskera"

Comments: We're quite happy about it after switching from Intuits QBO has it's quite complex to use. Most of our business needs get fulfilled from the Deskera.

Pros: It has all the features which we ever wanted for running over business like CRM, Invoicing tool, and Finance management module to understand the flow and utilization of the money.

Cons: Nothing as such but native integrations with Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda as well as some essential features like revenue projections and forecasting will make it a killer business tool.

• Reviewed on 24/11/2020
Marilyn D.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"This Is a Now and Future Purchase"

Comments: One of the reasons I looked at this deal was to streamline my systems, which currently consist of several products. Some of what is offered by Deskera; the Warehouse, and Packing and Shipping for example, is beyond what I need, however it is great to know those features are there for the future.

Pros: My initial thought was: "OK. WOW. Where to I start?" I pressed the 'Open' button, which is available for all features, and voila, a walkthrough video popped up.
Deskera have thought the onboarding process through. The headings, icons, and clear signposts make it easy to navigate and find your way around. There's also the option to upload a demo company App before you get started so you can safely have a play around and set up new invoices, bills, and see how everything works without compromising (or messing up) your own data while you learn.
It is super easy to create an invoice; much more straightforward than the software I'm currently using.

Cons: There is still some work to be done with UK compliance, however the completion of that is on the roadmap for Q4 2020.

Lata M.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

"Deskera is a boon for small businesses."

Comments: This software helps in taking the business digital right from accounts, CRM to ERP management. The software’s pricing too is not very expensive and the customer support is really helpful.

Pros: I have been using Deskera for about a year now. I run a small organization where I used to face difficulty in keeping track of my finances. This software was a savior for me. It’s made our book keeping more efficient and helped us in building an online setup.

Cons: The software took a while for us to getting used to that’s when we reached to their customer support who helped us extensively to get on board with it. Since then have found this very useful.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2020
Reena S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2020

"Best Product ever used"

Comments: It's amazing tool

Pros: Simple, Intuitive and complete package for business operations

Cons: Nothing.....It's like FB keep exploring keep enjoying

• Reviewed on 09/11/2020
Saurabh P.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"Best tool to have in this Corona Time"

Pros: I find really good UI/UX software is very stable . They do have good plan ahead like launching store .I love the CRM part the most as its very user friendly .One of my reason is their integration with their inventory integration especially with woocommerce. I have connected my store with their woocommerce integration. My goal for this in inventory management and people management

Cons: everything is good with this product.only thing they should be working in support and knowledge base

• Reviewed on 02/12/2020
Marketing Assistant
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/04/2019

"Features and support have been fantastic"

Pros: We are glad Deskera was suggested to us at a conference. The Perfect ERP for our size of company, and helps us stay organized.

Cons: Graphic interface could be improved, but it seems Deskera is always improving.

• Reviewed on 26/04/2019
Roberto G.
Managing Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Total Failure in Implementation"

Comments: The customer support is not existing despite an agent and a so call " success customer consultant " , not able to answer technical questions, not able to implement and suggest procedures , not ABLE . That's it .

Pros: The idea of having a software with unlimited license is good + the geotagging for customer service is also a good idea but we never had the chance to see it working

Cons: A lot of bugs in the software and extremely slow and tedious implementation which ended up in a complete failure until our entire organisation rejected to use the software . We put an end of it .

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Karan U.
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2017

"Real-time updates, easy to use and works on cloud"

Comments: Deskera Cloud ERP gives you 360-degree insight into your daily business operations by streamlining processes across your enterprise. Deskera makes you responsive and agile with fully configurable product capabilities and real-time notifications and updates.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2017
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Your desk to keep things in place"

Pros: I like this platform for several reason. One it is beacuase its many functionalities, second because it is user friendly and pages load fast, thrird because development team is very attentive and listening. They have received +100 M in founding. So it looks promising. I plan to integrate my shopify store (or use their own ecommerce platform to have a clear view of data as Cost of Good Sold, real profit, best customers, etc). And easisy integrate accounting and CRM also for marketing purposes.

Cons: Some features are now being developed. What is good because they are done listing to the market and with the newest technology.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Akhmad syaiful N.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"All in one ERP Software for SMB"

Comments: Awesome ERP Software

Pros: I like all the complete features on deskera, from books (Accounting), people (HR), CRM (Sales), and the latest with a website builder, all of which are available at affordable prices for such a complex system, the features are also integrated with many other applications It makes it easy for us to import a lot of documents, and I really recommend this for people out there, especially SMB to immediately take this deal, because when it passes, you will definitely regret it, out there are many applications that pay thousands of dollars and the deskera is very affordable, especially with a mobile application that is cool and can be taken anywhere so that we can see where our business performance is through the application, this is an honest review and you have to try it yourself, thank you

Cons: So far there are no complain, what you have to check is deskera have compliance with your country or not

Christopher K.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Deskera: Affordable Solution to an Expensive Problem."

Comments: I am happy, I am a simple man and enjoy simplicity with the ability to scale into complexity if needed. The charts, reporting features and accounting help make my life easier.

Pros: I love that its an affordable solution to an expensive problem, meaning its is an all in one suite that tackles problems from all angles and is completely easy to learn with just a bit of onboarding.

Cons: From my research, the company is trying to expand from its comfort zone in SE Asia to the West and is compared often with Zoho Suites, another amazing product which is a bit pricey, AKA too rich for my blood at the moment. There are minor hiccups with Deskera but are mostly my own fault that is solved with a quick chat to the responsive customer support team.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2020
John P.
ceo
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business"

Comments: This Has So Much Potential to revolutionize my business I was looking for a software that could handle my business' accounting which was a huge thing that we wanted to improve this year and decided to take it for a test drive. When I saw what was really here and the huge potential with pipeline, CRM and helpdesk I was completely sold. In fact, I liked it so much I bought it for a second business we run and persuaded a friend to try Deskera as well. Thanks Deskera. This has so much potential I know it is going to revolutionize our businesses in 2021.

Pros: I mostly liked the fact that Deskera had a help desk and included so many additional added features such as help desk, Pipeline and CRM to name a few. Not only can we do our accounting but this purchase will save us money because we can eliminate other software that Deskera will replace. Also support has been amazing to work with. Everything is very well thought out and we were amazed at how much we can do with just this one software.

Cons: It's a new software so going through some growing pains, and was told by support that there was an issue with setting start date. Thankfully they did that before we set up so we just decided to set start date for 1/1/2021.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Vinh N.
Owner/CEO
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"Great All In One Replacement For Your Bookkeeping"

Comments: Well thought out software with end user in mind. Would like to see more integrations with other 3rd party sofware.

Pros: Very easy to set up and intuitive. The company is relatively new compared to more established ones, but it is amazing what it has done in its short time here. Im pretty confident Deskera will become a major player in the near future. The UI is very user friendly and I can create entries quickly. No crashes, and its quick. Love it!

Cons: It is still young so it is not as feature rich as say a Quickbooks or a Gusto, but it is progressing well and has many features rolling out soon. Hopefully they do not dissappoint as I am keen to ditch my current book keeping and payroll/HR stack

Ciaran W.
Legal Executive
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Excellent Software and a much cheaper alternative to Quickbooks"

Pros: Very easy to use with a wide selection of compliance regulations, I have requested Republic of Ireland and been promised it will be here soon.

Cons: Needs way more tutorials, there is so much you can do that they need lots of YouTube videos to explain everything.

Hanif Y.
Licensed Financial Planner
Financial Services, Self Employed

"An Amazing Software"

Pros: This a really an amazing deal. I can get invoicing, accounting and crm application in one software only Just a few days ago, waveapp announced that they will discontinue service outside US. So this software is the one of the best alternative software

Cons: I was surprised that they have an office at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. However, currently not fully compliance with Malaysia system. I hope that, Deskera team will continue improvise their system to comply with Malaysia system and integrate with Malaysia local bank

Jermain K.
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Everything I need to manage my business"

Pros: Inventory management is very important to me to keep track of everything in my store. I'm also able to see how my profit and loss is so I have an at a glance view of my entire business.

Cons: For what I'm using it right now there isn't anything not to like. It does the job perfectly.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2020
Sharky L.

"Better than Xero"

Comments: We have been using Xero for 4-5 years now. Love it. It was the leading accounting software of the times. Now comes Deskera and makes Xero look like old school. The charts and layout is more colourful. It's also pretty easy to learn but I've been using accounting software for so many years now. This is a great deal! Bought 6 stack! Just love it, great thing is that you know this just keep on improving! Many accounting software has been on here but I don't trust any of them except for Deskera because it's a pretty big company.

Pros: Easy to use
Move Interactive
Good UI/UX
Beautiful Charts

Cons: Too much info in one place
Lots of features some that I don't need

Ubaidullah J.
Marketing
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"Suitable for Small SME’s to manage digitally"

Pros: The best features is i can manage all aspect in term of accounting, HR, finance with integratedly

Cons: Some feature need to improve by pricing package

Alexander M.
BDM
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2020

"If you just took a bite of a lemon then Deskera will surely sweeten up your morning"

Comments: Customer satisfaction 100%. UI 100%. Bank reconciliation for my accounts (Xero didn't have my banks) 1000%!!! Really happy :)

Pros: Its all integrated! This really has the ability to provide a fully inclusive platform for startups. Additionally, the Appsumo pricing was an enormous help however I've seen the regular pricing and charging for admins only is the first of its kind. Really showing its priorities for startups.

Cons: The CRM isn't quite fully featured and for now I will stick with CompanyHub. Heaps in the roadmap though so we will regularly evaluate the situation.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2020
Owner/Interaction Designer
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"Great SMB accounting software with loads of extras"

Pros: I'm currently using Deskera for accounting to replace Waveapps. While there seems to be a bit of a learning curve, it's not all that different, and there is a large feature set. Accounting *alone* is worth the price for me. I'm planning to bring on some VAs and contractors early next year and having HR and CRM functionality in one tool is a huge value.

Cons: The "revamped" interface is great but still undergoing some integrations. The main thing missing for me from Waveapps is the ability to connect my business credit card to track expenses (my bank account workds fine). Customer service has been very responsive and let me know it's under development, but for now I still have to import items which is annoying.

Managing Director
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"A beautiful well-rounded platform"

Comments: Really good, and excited to see what the future will bring.

Pros: The UI is incredible, and the team are really proactive. It just works really well, it's not clunky at all. It tries to do a LOT of different things and that's usually not a good thing, but they seem to have pulled it off!

Cons: It's not integrated with UK HMRC yet, but this is meant to be coming Q4 2020. Also needs Amazon Seller Central integration (coming) and eBay integration.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
Landon K.
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"Early Use - Huge Upsides!"

Comments: We are a new startup in Canada and I have to say that Deskera looks to be a surefire winner when it comes to the features offered in their program.

Pros: There are so many features bunded into this software it should streamline almost all business operations related concerns with ease. Bookkeeping, CRM, inventory management, email campaigns, so so many. We are also in the Deskera FB User group and they are so active in their listening to customer feedback, providing support and constantly hosting webinars you can tell this is a company on the rise. Looking for big things from Deskera!

Cons: As with all early use programs, they are constantly evolving so some of the features are not as polished, but I have full confidence they will improve rapidly.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Rajat G.
Operation Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2017

"Awesome product for All Size of Industries"

Pros: Glad to have found Deskera, great feature and usability make it perfect ERP for all sizes of industries. We have been using deskera for more than 2 years now and since its implementation, we are so happy, all our team members enjoying using it.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2017
Vijay S.
Chairman
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2017

"Excellent Product"

Comments: I can simply say its amazing product! Must use by any level of organisation.

Pros: 1.Simplest software 2.Interface like Facebook 3. Easy to understand and work 4.Integrated modules(ERP,Manufacturing,CRM,HRMS,PM) 5. Low price compare to SAP,Orace 6. Latest technology

• Reviewed on 30/11/2017