• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5

About amoCRM

amoCRM is the world's first messaging-powered CRM. It features sales pipeline, lead tracking, multichannel communication and more.

Learn more about amoCRM

Brian møller J.
CEO & Founder
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2018

"Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration"

Comments: I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Pros: I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute.
There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface.
And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company.
I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Cons: Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2018
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2019

"Good CRM for Mid-size companies"

Comments: We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Pros: - Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services
- You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations
- Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers
- Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager
- Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client
- You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Cons: - Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account
- It's expensive for small projects

• Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Diana D.
Sales and technical support.
Building Materials, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2018

"AmoCRM is outstanding"

Comments: This is the best contact manager I have ever used.
Super affordable... almost too good to be true!
As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.

Pros: Price is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!

Cons: Tech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me.
They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2018
Алексей З.
Online Media
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2015

"amoCRM the best system for sales"

Comments: I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables
in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave
with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting.
Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system
it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client.
At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics
on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies!
I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

• Reviewed on 11/12/2015
Alex B.
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2019

"Convenient sales management system"

Pros: In our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.

Cons: The amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2019
Vesna G.
CSO & Board of Directors
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base"

Pros: I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Cons: One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Felix G.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Needs to be fixed"

Pros: Very well allows you to track sales funnels. The ability to import and export data to Google Analytics is available. It integrates well with several chat platforms and works on my mobile phone.

Cons: Periodically, the system fails, during which I can not get into your personal account. The initial setup was too complicated, and I had to take the help of experts.

by QSOFT on 28/05/2019

Hey Felix,

Thanks for your sincere feedback!

We work a lot on the variety of integrations we provide our users with. Especially, on the messenger integrations as they will be the major sales channel in the coming years! We're glad these features work fine for you.

We strive to prevent system breakdowns and will continue to do so for you!

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Olga A.
Total Rewards Specialist
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2018

"Perfect for our needs"

Pros: We started using this CRM instead of Bitrix24. Dealing with the interface was easy, it is very simple. Due to this, in less than six months we have completely transferred the client base to the system. Special thanks to the support service, which promptly helped us with solving problems.

Cons: Mobile application needs to be improved. On some Android-powered smartphones, the scroll bar disappears. I do not know why this happens, but on iOS there is no such problem.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2018
Vlad V.
VP of Operations
  • Reviewed on 01/01/2019

"Functional customer base accounting system"

Pros: In our company, we use the amoCRM system to account for the customer base and sales department transactions. The platform allows you to create sales funnels for reports and increase profits. There is full integration with mobile devices.

Cons: The first thing I would like to add to the accounting system amoCRM customer base is a tool for managing the company's internal resources. The second is a function to predict the number of sales.

• Reviewed on 01/01/2019
Andrei K.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Service is not for everyone"

Pros: We used amoCRM for a year, but stopped paying subscriptions. Of the benefits I can note good functionality. One of my favorite features was the Digital Pipeline, with which we could automate the sales funnel, advertising, and mailing.

Cons: The service is not intended for efficient work with clients. To answer a letter, you need to spend from 10 to 30 minutes. In addition, it is difficult to obtain information from the support service. They have one answer to all the questions: there is a problem, we are solving it. Neither the timing nor the reason you will never know.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2018
Sam N.
Team Lead
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2018

"Saves time, increases efficiency"

Pros: Simply perfectly structures the information, exercises control over the workflow, where it is necessary to prompt, remind. All information for productive activities is at hand. The program does half the work for you.

Cons: But I would like a little more options for self-customization, add individuality to a specific business. At large volumes, the memory limit for attachments may end.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2018
Bernard O.
Chairman
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2019

"Great system, but support is very slow"

Pros: The amoCRM system is great for managing our company's sales. The platform allows us to conveniently carry out a full-fledged sales analysis and track employee performance.

Cons: In this CRM there is no possibility to divide leads into different categories. The support service does not respond promptly to requests, so a response can be expected for quite some time.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2019
Assistant Accountant
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2018

"An accurate and precise tool; lessened computation and data errors"

Pros: Our clients are mostly business owners or managers and with amoCRM, they have been very pleased with our service.
We are pleased that we have used the product and reviewed it intensively before using it on our clients. We love every feature that is available. With the management of every project possible, this software did more and created possibilities for our team. Account and expense tracking are more positive features which made using amoCRM amazing. Everything is easier and financial management is more accurate.

Cons: Tech support of this product is honestly pretty poor. Response takes a long time to arrive. Good thing we only have little chances to need tech support.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2018
Igor V.
Android Developer

"Excellent mobile version"

Pros: The amoCRM tool helps us greatly simplify many data entry tasks. It integrates freely with multiple chat platforms and has an excellent mobile version for tablets and phones.

Cons: I cannot self-configure the analytics section. Notifications and messages are sometimes delivered with some delay. The support service is very slow.

Irene H.
Sourcing Specialist
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"amoCRM"

Comments: Simple to use and affordable. Not complicated to use at all.

Pros: In reviewing other CRM tools, this basic level was easy to use. I just wanted a CRM. I didn't need social media integration or automation. The chat feature for support is working very well. They get back to me with easy to understand answers and tell me where to find additional information on their site.

Cons: It will pick up and entire string of emails when creating a lead from an email.

by QSOFT on 28/05/2019

Hi Irene,

Thanks for your feedback!

We're happy to hear that you found our product easy to use and the support worked fast and well for you.

We'll look into that and do our best to simplify the process of email integration.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019
Cody C.
Customer Service Administrator
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2018

"Uncluttered dashboard with a single screen view into the customer's journey + packed with features"

Pros: It is easy to use and affordable and packed with detailed pipelines and surprising features such as the built-in VoIP which enables you to dial directly from the contact’s entry; it records all phone calls so you can playback or monitor the team’s calls.
The dashboard is uncluttered and if you are patient enough to learn how to do it, you can customize the dashboard widgets. The UI brings in the familiarity of social networks with adds to the ease in navigation. The built-in team messaging is ace in adding that collaborative touch.
I quite like the single screen view of a customer’s stage in the buying cycle and how they move through the sales process.

Cons: It doesn’t bother me, but one thing would be that as the business grows you gotta check whether AmoCRM will scale with the business growth.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Аксинья С.
Staffing & Recruiting
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2015

"Easy use, even out-of-office, good idea of time-managment"

Comments: The first contact is a step-by-step instruction about the main functions. The explanation is very simple and really easy to understand. At the begginig there become insignificant questions and the first is how to add a new note. It was the only one problem. All the other functions are very comfortable. The main preference of this system is that it works online and it is possible to use on any laptop or tab, or even on smartphone. It is very useful for our out-of-office sales-managers, and at the same time any managers can check sales-manager's activities. So it help to control the future profit and make a statistic report at the end of the certain period which also helps to make notes in bussines-plan.

Pros: - online crm
- working as a time-managment for all the office
- can buy for several accounts
- control by the manager or director
- possible to make quick notes

Cons: To make function "to add" more bright or bigger to see at the first sight
May be would be better to make the colors brighter and lines more contrast.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2015
Tanya G.
Lawyer

"Mixed impressions"

Pros: Used in our company for distributing meetings with clients and tracking the number of transactions. The service is fully integrated with mobile devices. The ability to import and export data to Google Analytics.

Cons: In the system from time to time there are failures, during which we can not log into your personal account. Due to the high complexity of the setup, it was necessary to resort to the help of third-party specialists.

Maks D.
Information Services
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2015

"Best thing I like about amoCRM is the search and filtering options."

Comments: Best thing I like about amoCRM is the search and filtering options. It has so many different parameters, that it can
suit any pedantic user. Pipeline view is very easy to setup and user-friendly, with drag-and-drop option. Contact and
Calendar sections are super informative and also very easy to use and adjust to suit your needs. Statistic and call
reporting options are fantastic and surely will please any business owner or director that really likes to be in touch with
sales activities of the business. Settings allow you to even further customize and build your own amoCRM with numerous
tools and integrated web platforms. Price is pretty good also, there are few options to choose from. From down sides
it is only lack of integration with Google. Great product otherwise.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2015
Anastasiia O.
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2019

"Difficult to contact customer service"

Pros: In amoCRM, our employees can easily create their own widgets. There is a wide variety of integrations with different analytical services. The system is convenient to set tasks and reminders for managers.

Cons: There is no opportunity to distribute leads in different categories. There is no tool to communicate with our customers using instant messaging. Difficult to contact customer support.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2019
Karli A.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"A good system for collecting customer data"

Pros: Through the use of amoCRM, we were able to perform a full-fledged sales analysis, keep track of the customer base, and also determine the productivity of our employees. Excellent integration with mobile devices.

Cons: There is no functionality for sales forecasting. In case of any problems, it is problematic to contact the support service. The notification system does not always work correctly.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Logan B.

"effective sales"

Comments: The main advantage of amoCRM is the ease and simplicity of implementation of business processes.
The intuitive interface made it possible for employees to quickly adapt to the system.
It has everything needed for effective sales force : scheduler , integration with telephony ,
mail to the site and much more. Detailed analytics and sales funnel opened my eyes towards
hidden problems in the system of sales within the company. Additional functionality is provided
by a variety of built-in integrations with popular web services.
Further development of the system through the API provides tremendous opportunities for personalizing the system.

Pros: The undoubted advantage is the mobility of the system , which allows me to lead and coordinate the work of companies from all over the world.
An equally important factor in the choice in favor of amoCRM is its price .

by QSOFT LLC on 18/12/2015

Mr. Brown! Thanks a lot for review!
Each feedback for us - a stimulus for further development!

Alexey P.
  • Reviewed on 23/12/2015

"Best cloud CRM for me"

Comments: As Director of Sales, I can confidently say that
amoCRM - your secret weapon to improve business performance.
The system makes it easy to control the conduct of all your transactions,
schedule tasks, mark all the upcoming events.
It is very convenient to create a list of contacts, there is ability to sort contacts by company.
The system has an informative mode of analytics that allows to
follow all steps of transactions and successfully bring them to the end.
Developers regularly update the system, because the world is not standing still.
My conclusion is this - amoCRM well suited to small business.

• Reviewed on 23/12/2015
Mikhail S.
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2015

"amoCRM is my choice"

Comments: One year ago we decided to implement CRM system in our business. After testing several variants of systems we stopped at amoCRM.
It has rich functionality, but it is quite simple and user-friendly. Interface is not overloaded, its really intuitive. A lot of convenient functions, such as e-mail integration, ability to use widgets, for example, to phone customers directly from amoCRM, api integration – all of it could simplify doing your business.
You could customize your amoCRM system to fit your business processes. It doesn’t require programming skills, only your desire.
If you met a trouble using amoCRM, just contact to their customer service. They will answer all your questions and help to solve problems.
I recommend to try amoCRM to all sales directors, who want to increase efficiency of their businesses.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2015
Eduard Y.
Information Technology & Services

"Ease of use amoCRM"

Comments: We decided to have implemented CRM, considered several options .
We stopped at amoCRM. She is very friendly Interface , our employees
very quickly learned to use it. Now we save a lot of time due to
the acceleration of work in typical operations.
We always have up to date information about the
current status of the company as a whole and for
specific employee . Already there was an understanding
of what additional features we need in amoCRM, we will
implement them and actively use . I recommend to try.

Pros: Mobile Application of amoCRM is a high quality App.

Cons: It is still a small number of standard modules - widgets.

by QSOFT LLC on 18/12/2015

Eduard! Thank you for your review!
Our entire team is constantly improving the system to work with it brings you pleasure.