Less Annoying CRM Reviews

by Less Annoying CRM

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5
    4.9 /5

About Less Annoying CRM

Small business software to manage leads, customer information, contact history and reminders, and emails.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Jen W.
Sales Manager
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2018

"Nearly unstoppable"

Comments: I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Pros: LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor. To put it into bullet points:
-Simple
-Trackable
-Customizable
-Great for multiple users and teams
-Most cost effective software I found
-We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there
-Always free always available customer service

Cons: I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone. That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018
Linda C.
entrepreneur/owner of small business
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized, and focused, so I can see at a glance what matters most!"

Comments: When I started using this software years ago integrated with a Google calendar I was able to stop using my paper planner and my To-Do List on Excel. I know I am not using all the features of the Contact section that would probably benefit me greatly. I just need to make it a priority to learn about them more. My overall experience is feeling more organized and in control. Again, if I used it to the fullest extent possible I'm sure I would see more of my business goals realized. I should make that a goal for 2021!

Pros: I use the tasks/calendars/reminder as "my bible" for my business, personal, and community tasks and commitments. I love how email correspondence with my clients is logged to their contact file using the bcc feature. I also use the Contact section to keep track of topics I am interested in. For example, I gather and log inspirational quotes for me to draw from when I need a boost or to share with others when they need one.

Cons: There is nothing I like "least". I did recently ask if this software could be used to create a survey and capture results. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but thought it would be great to have answers to my survey automatically input into my clients' files.

Eric L.
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2020

"Perfect for the SMB!"

Comments: Moving from excel to properly track my contacts and interaction with them

Pros: This tool has everything you need in a small business from with nothing you don't need. I already have systems in place for quoting and invoicing so I don't need those features in a CRM. This system makes it easy to track contacts and your interactions with them. I love that this system is web based making it completely cross platform and ensuring I can run it on Linux. I highly recommend any SMB give this a try

Cons: I have not found any issues with this product yet

• Reviewed on 27/06/2020
Jennie H.
Agent
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2020

"Great choice"

Comments: The customer support is amazing. I didn’t know what a CRM even was a few years ago, and have realized how expensive they can be. Every time I compare with another agent what they use, and what they pay, I am amazed. When I ask what they do that I cannot, I am even more amazed. I’m not paying less for less- but less for the same or more capabilities. I needed cheap coming in, and I thought I would outgrow LACRM, but that has not been the case.

Pros: Price, ease of use, customer support as I learned capabilities, and the insurance platform.

Cons: I do find myself bouncing around trying to find an option (like why did it take so long to find “delete contact”), but in general, it is pretty intuitive. I wouldn’t have know about the insurance platform had I not been searching for an answer to another questions- perhaps those options need to be marketed better.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2020
Ross M.
Team Leader
Utilities, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2017

"Ideal Personal Assistant"

Comments: I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on. There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved. There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Pros: Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Cons: Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2017
Robert H.
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2015

"Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer Service"

Comments: Ease of Use and Customer Service
This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several months and my use and dependence on LACRM is growing.
Interface Between On-Line Desktop Access and Mobile App
I like to use the Task Report and Contact list while on the go and can easily add Tasks, contact Contacts, and enter data. Mobile App is for fast additions but still gives you the option to go to Full Site for more detailed actions.
Easy to import all those lists you have and also from other CRM programs. I only use it for myself but could see how the sharing mode would be useful for a team to share. One of my associates uses it for his architectural design team.
Areas for Future Development
I have talked to LACRM regarding a potential improvement to allow scanning of business card. They are aware of the need and are researching. Currently they suggest using another scanner program, export to spreadsheet and then import to LACRM. Additionally, it would be very helpful for international business to have scan photo of the foreign language side business card to show to taxi driver.
Also could improve Contact listing for international addresses and phone details but is workable as is. Overall
I have tried the large CRM programs as well as the hybrid which want to be both scanner and CRM and found them to be too cumbersome or taking too long to format and learn. Now I have a tool that is easy to use, mobile, and scalable as my business grows. Less Annoying CRM is great and I have recommended it to many of my associates with small businesses. I expect that finally I have found a Small Business CRM that I will use from now on.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2015
Michael L.
Portfolio Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Easy to use and a value that is hard to beat"

Comments: I much prefer this model of software to competitors that may be more robust in their reporting and tracking capabilities, but are not anywhere near as user friendly.

Pros: LACRM lives up to its name. Integration and use is intuitive and easy. The price is hard to beat.

Cons: Some of the reporting could be improved. It would be helpful if they could automate tracking things like when the last contact with a client or prospective client occurred as well as frequency. Overall though the easy of use overrides issues like this.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2020
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Great CRM for small business"

Pros: Perfect for small businesses, very customizable for how well-priced it is, and as simple or complex as you need it to be. Easy to import/export your data into Excel so your data's never held hostage. The way LA CRM uses email logging is very unique (and in this sense more cost effective) by not having to develop an add-on for your email program of choice. When sending an email, simply BCC the message to your account-generated email address and the email is logged to the appropriate contact in the CRM. It's nice to not have to download an extra tool to Outlook. Customer service is also fantastic.

Cons: Would be nice to have more customizable fields, but for the price point, this isn't a huge deal. Doesn't have full sales-funnel support which, if it's necessary to your business, might be a problem.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Chrystal B.
Sales
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2020

"Awesome easy to use software!"

Comments: The customer support is awesome! I have reached out a couple of times with a question and was answered very quickly. The video tutorials explain just about everything. This is literally the most user friendly software out there.

Pros: There is not one particular thing that stands out. I like the software as a whole. I use almost every feature it has to offer.

Cons: Really can't think of anything that I do not like about it. They are constantly improving it with things that I didn't even notice were an issue.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2020
Shane C.
Owner-Customer Engagement Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2020

"LACRM Loyal Customer"

Comments: Wonderful! Would be hard to switch to another platform at this point that offers more value. I actually had the opportunity to visit their location and meet some of their amazing staff!

Pros: I like that it has everything I need and not the things I don't. I also like that it is easy to customize it for my exact business needs.

Cons: Would like to have more visuals in terms of Pipeline Management (Charts, Graphs, etc). Be able to use it to email through easier with my current system.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2020
Trena G.
Director of Operations
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"Excellent CRM Perfect and well priced"

Pros: Very user friendly and intuitive and since we have contractors that need to get up to speed on it, it was vital that it was not complicated. It does everything we need, the tasking, user accesses and restrictions, great tutorials, and amazing customer service

Cons: maxes out at 50k contacts it can handle without issue and our growth will likely take us past there in the near future so I have had to look for our eventual upgrade away from them

• Reviewed on 10/05/2018
April D.
Consumer Services, Self Employed

"Easiest CRM Ever!"

Comments: My entire experience with LACRM has been easy! They send just the right amount of emails to let me know that they are available if I need help, but they haven't flooded my inbox to the point of being annoying (they live up to their name in this regard, too)! I appreciate the periodic tips emails as they've helped me consider other ways I might use the product to enhance what I'm already doing.

Pros: There's lots to love about LACRM! The onboarding videos gave me just the right amount of info to get up and running quickly and I found it easy to customize. I like that I can send an email right from my contacts and have a copy of it automatically logged in my client record.

Cons: I wish that I could send group emails directly from LACRM and am looking forward to the updated Mailchimp integration. I'd also love an iPhone app that would allow me to text from my phone and have that conversation logged in my client record.

Frank N.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2016

"It does what you need, then gets out of your way!"

Comments: This is my all time favorite CRM software. It covers all my sales force automation needs and provides a robust opportunity tracker. I have been in sales/business development since 1991, and I have never encountered CRM software that fits so well into the way I work.

Pros: Simplicity and reliability. LACRM's philosophy is to build an application that maximizes useability and reliability. They will not, under pain of death, add a feature that breaks. This is a breath of fresh air considering the bloated unreliable software applications that are still on the market.

Cons: In my dream world, I wish there was a possibility for LACRM to integrate more with Exchange and Outlook. The sad fact is that Exchange and Outlook have become unstable hobby shop projects due to Microsoft's warped priorities these days, rather than the bedrock stable applications they once were. Why would you spend money to build compatibility with a house of cards?

• Reviewed on 02/11/2016
Alicia S.
Administrative Consultant
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2017

"GREAT product with some room for improvement"

Comments: I actually love LACRM. Have been using it for nearly a year. It is EASY to use. I run my own free-lance support services business. For the price, LACRM has a perfect set of features. The *only* improvement/s I wish for are around financial/billing tracking and reconciling - and I'd be willing to pay more for those added features. One incredibly fabulous aspect of this company is their customer service. I have yet to have a bad experience with them and have communicated with them about technical issues, wish-for-more-functionality issues, general use questions, etc. They are quick to respond - and ALWAYS with a *smile* in their emails & communications. Big thumbs up with a hopeful outlook on improvements and upgrades.

Pros: Price, ease of use, customer service

Cons: Lacks financial/billing functionality or inter-connectivity

• Reviewed on 31/03/2017
David W.
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2020

"LA-CRM review"

Comments: Everyone on my team is VERY glad we decided to use this product, even the non-techies like it.

Pros: The best feature is that the customer service is as advertised, this company really does help. They also understand our industry which helps in the transition to and use of the product.

Cons: If there was even more storage capability, we could drop our use of the OneDrive for stroring client files.

• Reviewed on 17/08/2020
Cody C.
Customer Service Administrator
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2018

"It delivers what it sets out to deliver - straightforward, affordable, and a good CRM start"

Pros: It's affordability and appeal to smaller business or team makes it worth checking out. It’s a generous monthly plan which includes unlimited contacts. I find that Less Annoying CRM caters to those who typically find CRMs daunting and it counteracts that predicament with an organized, uncluttered and easy to use UI. The navigation is aided by the use of tabs which can be customized. I find the activity feed assigned to contacts to be rather helpful in displaying history and scheduled events. Another highlight for me is the creation of relationships between contacts. There are some good integrated capabilities for lead creation + follow-up tasks + calendar tagging + pipelines workflow tracking.
Overall it’s a straightforward, affordable CRM tool for contact management and overview of sales and business processes.

Cons: Notifications seem to occur by email and sms, but it’d be better suited to have solid notifications within the CRM itself – otherwise my email can get cluttered or I might miss them altogether. Email syncing is not as solid as other CRMs I’ve come across, but there are decent email features integrated here.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Melissa G.
Operations Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2019

"Excellent for all your business development needs"

Comments: I would recommend LACRM in a heartbeat - best CRM program going, and I've used a few. The staff make it that much more enjoyable for monotonous yet essential tasks for business development.

Pros: Simple to use after watching a couple instructional videos
Seamless between email client, calendar and CRM
Consistent support, suggestions

Cons: Really need to work on the mobile site, would prefer an app that's compatible with Android and mirrors website

• Reviewed on 20/03/2019
Nancy M.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2017

"Above all I love the service I receive from Less Annoying."

Comments: Quick and easy software that enables me and my team to be organised

Pros: The Calendar; being able to see at a glance what is happening, what the rest of the team is doing and easy access.

Cons: Having to save contacts under a company one at a time. I do not have anything else at present that I am not happy about

• Reviewed on 19/07/2017
John J.
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2018

"Easy to use and very affordable"

Pros: Integration with other apps, interaction with other team members, linking client together and tracking referral sources, available across platforms

Cons: Calendar had some issues but these appear to have been solved, can be a little sluggish when syncing with Google calendar.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2018
Ralph B.
Principal
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2020

"Great value in a CRM"

Comments: So easy to use and easy to train staff to use. Absolute super customer support.

Pros: Easy to use. All the features we need. Superb customer support.

Cons: Custom fields could be improved. Document storage, but not critical since we use MS OneDrive.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2020
Marita P.
Doctor
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"I like it"

Pros: The system is easy to learn and
Easy to use.
Very good customer service Who also give training in the beginning.

Cons: The planned Clients don’t get appointment reminders
It is hard to track payments for services rendered.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Eddie S.
Owner/CEO
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2020

"Curb Your Confusion"

Comments: Project management, scheduling, lead development, in the same simple system.

Pros: A simple, straight forward, easy-to-use software the ended my struggle to manage details.

Cons: I find no downside at all with this product.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2020
Nick S.
Sales, Marketing Manager
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2017

"Simple, Affordable, and User Friendly"

Comments: Less annoying CRM has been a great tool for the sales team. Setting up was very simple and we love the permissions for different levels of viewing or dashboard modification.

Pros: I really like the ease of use and the ability to change pipelines with ease.

Cons: LACRM may not be as robust as other software but you get a great value for a simple effective CRM.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2017
Beth K.
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2017

"Everything you need without the complications"

Comments: It does the job, it's logical and simple.

Pros: I have used another crm, one of the largest, for years. It did the job and had the bells a whistles however when it's so complicated, the user ends up creating shortcuts, skipping tasks and the benefit is lost. Less Annoying CRM is simple, it's to the point and allows for customization so you can see the big picture yet it's easy and fast for the user to not be bogged down with entering data. I had spent several months looking for another crm to use for my business and worked on several through their trial period. Less Annoying CRM took an hour to do what I still haven't managed to do with the other companies I looked into.

Cons: I would like to have the ability to custumize, change or delete some of the mandatory preset fields. That being said, the ability to add fields and additional customization offsets this.

• Reviewed on 03/07/2017
Mike R.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2020

"Windows and roofing user"

Comments: I’ve been using and recommending for years

Pros: Cost ease-of-use. Keeps my names and notes and also my PDF files and pictures with customer

Cons: For the cost there’s really not too much cons

• Reviewed on 27/08/2020