• Overall

About Bookeo

No commissions on bookings, no consumer fees. Fixed plans from $39.95/month. Easily increase revenue.

Learn more about Bookeo

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Bookeo before?

Cédric A.
Director in Switzerland
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees

Best software until, Vest value, Best Support

5 last year

Comments: SIMPLE, cheap, best support, Bookeo is really a software I love to use. I like the fact the Team wants to keep a light and simple line, which is really the way.

Pros:

Bookeo, really guys I love you, best product, best support ! They are always quick to reply and help you find a solution.

Cons:

Some options in the display could be improve like for the courses, Email automatization for teachers, some API.

Alternatives Considered: Eversports Manager

Reasons for Choosing Bookeo: Too crazy expensive and you don't need 90% of the features. Mindbody also does not respect privacy and market competitors to your own clients. Bad support, you are only "a number".

Switched From: Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Bookeo: Less expensive, simple, and honest MONTHLY Fee that you can stop any time. Most of competitors contract you and you can't go out of the product before 1 year or else (contract because they know their product if not good !). I feel free with bookeo !

last year

Cedric, thank you for the great review! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need help with your Bookeo account. Shannon

Ramiro B.
Education Coordinator in US
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees

Bookeo delivers an amazing product!

5 5 years ago

Comments: The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is thrilled with Bookeo's online scheduling and reservation system! It has been very user friendly on both the administrative and customer ends. We were able to successfully integrate it onto our personal website as well as other social media pages very easily. The customer support has been fantastic as well! We have reached out several times and the Bookeo support team (especially Marcia Murphy) always answer the question fully, with supporting examples, within the hour! Bookeo also offers several features and functionality that allow us to make each of our 10 programs unique. Something that could make Bookeo better would be changes to its aesthetics. Overall, the product is reasonably priced, easy, and multidimensional and we would recommend it to any organization or user!

Pros:

Ease, Features & Functionality, Customer Support!

Cons:

Aesthetics. It would be a nice to be able to change the look and feel of Bookeo on our websites to match certain colors and themes.

5 years ago

Hi Ramiro, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo. We are currently working on a new UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of Bookeo with CSS. Our Technical Support Team will send you an email with instructions. Suzanne

Eesha P.
Business Owner in Australia
Used the Software for: Not provided

Excellent service, functional, highly recommend!

5 5 years ago

Pros:

The customer service is what tipped me over the line. I tried many softwares with similar features but this one was the most functional and excels with both front end visuals and back end user friendliness, and the customer management section is a super convenient bonus which will save me lots of time.

Cons:

It would be nice if this software also had a nice calendar view, but since it does everything else I need I decided to settle for the nice event view.

5 years ago

Hi Eesha, Thank you for your review! We are happy to read that you like all the Bookeo's features. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Tech Support team, Cheers Alice

Vice President in US
1,001-5,000 Employees

Support is incredible! Whenever I need tech help, you're quick to respond and serve.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It's very easy to use, reliable, and the support has been outstanding for me. They offer a lot of flexibility and tools, and they seem to keep adding more.

Cons:

I have no cons at this time. There have been a few bugs, but they were caused my conflicts with other tools and Bookeo was quick to help me fix them.

4 years ago

Hi, What an awesome review! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback for Bookeo. We strive for the best for all of our customers and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Alice

Claire S.
Manager in US

Simplifies a Complicated Process

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are so grateful that Bookeo allows our clients to easily view studio space availability at a glace, make reservations , and pay for the those reservations with a credit card, which they were not able to do previously.

Pros:

Bookeo helps me keep track of all our studio reservations. With Bookeo, our clients now have the ability to reserve the studio space, and they can also pay for those reservations all in one place.

Cons:

With so many features and options, it took me and our staff a little longer than usual to get accustomed to the interface.

2 years ago

Claire, thank you for the detailed review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Cheers Shannon

Diana N.
pole fitness instructor in Sweden

best I've tried so far

4 5 years ago

Comments: finally I have a page that works like I want. It was a little hard to understand what to do with some of the settings, but your help is very very good! quick answer on email and god descriptions what to do. Even so, I didn't get it, but I am surprized and very impressed you went into my page and fixed all the thing for me :) I will definitly recommend you. :) thank you!

Pros:

how to have controll over members, easy set up, simple good overview

Cons:

not much, just some few settings i didn't find, but got help with that quickly

4 years ago

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you. Please never hesitate to reach out to support with any questions! Thanks again! Alice

Kevin L.
owner in

Hands down, the best.

5 9 years ago

Comments: If you need on line booking software, look no further.

Pros:

I spent several hours looking at online booking software. I even signed up for three other services before I went with Bookeo. So I think I am well qualified to say that Bookeo leaves the competition in the dust. They have more features and more customizations options than any of the others and they still manage to have competitive rates. They have answered every email I sent them and one time when I had a glitch with google chrome, they found a solution in less than 24 hours for me. The software is perfectly integrated into my website. I couldn't be happier.

Cons:

I'm having trouble thinking of any. I wish there were a few more customization options, but I'm certain that what I want would require writing the software myself.

Jason W.
Owner in US

Great company

5 6 years ago

Comments: I had to give this company 4 stars under ease of use because some of the features and settings are a little confusing. HOWEVER the customer service is so quick to respond (even after hours and weekends) that the overall rating still had to be 5 stars. Even the parts that are confusing are easily taken care of with a quick email to their help desk. They explain in plain and simple terms how to accomplish whatever it is that you are trying to do. I wish that more companies stood behind their customers like this.

6 years ago

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Bookeo. We constantly add new features to the system and strive to make it easier to use. Our customer support team is always happy to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! Alice

Lisa J.
Executive Assistant in US
Research, 11-50 Employees

An intuitive, flexible software to meet your scheduling needs

5 3 years ago

Comments: Allowing people to sign up for different services on the same day, customizing the sign up sheet, customizing the Options to glean more information about each service from those signing up, including the relevant information in the email confirmations...and more!

Pros:

My experience with Bookeo has been awesome. I was trying to solve a scheduling problem that I attempted to resolve with several different softwares. Only Bookeo gave me a result that worked. Thank you!

Cons:

Nothing so far. The software has been great!

3 years ago

Thank you Lisa. This review is amazing. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, never hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. Shannon

Sharon P.
Business Owner in Australia

Bookeo Online Booking System

5 7 years ago

Comments: I have recently moved over to the Bookeo online system from another online booking system and I can't believe the difference. Bookeo provides not only so many more features (some I've yet to discover), is easy to use and the Customer Service is beyond excellent.
Every time I have a query it is followed up that day. Unlike the previous company who hardly responded at all. I will be recommending Bookeo to all my fellow practitioners. Well done to the Team!

Ruth O.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Straightforward, fast, easy to use

5 7 years ago

Comments: After checking out lots of appt. booking sites, I must say that Bookeo is at the top for having a logically designed approach that can speak to basic users as well as programmers. Wow! I was tickled to death. And the service was fast, personal and very helpful. Congratulations to those involved, from design to execution. This should be an example to all who expect the public to easily incorporate their offerings.

Ariel E.
Freelance Photography in Canada
Design, 2-10 Employees

Great appliocation until it's not

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Affordability is what's most attractive about this application.

Cons:

The support can be disappointing at times.

3 years ago

Hi Ariel, thank you for your review. Here at Bookeo, we strive to provide the best customer service possible. I searched for support request sent by you in our system, but I couldn¿t find any request. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Jeremy J.
Jeremy J.
Marketing Director in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Beginner Booking Software

4 2 years ago

Comments: Bookeo allowed us to start taking bookings almost immediately after launching our business. It was great at the time, but we ultimately had to switch services due to lack of the features we needed.

Pros:

Bookeo is super easy to use! My entire staff picked it up very quickly! Everything is displayed in an intuitive way making it difficult to make mistakes when preparing for your day of bookings.

Cons:

Features are limited-- if you have non-standard booking situations, this product is not for you. Resource sharing between items is not possible.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review, Jeremy. It seems that you needed a rental system, and at this stage, Bookeo does not support rentals. But we plan to support them in the future. Cheers Shannon

David W.
Owner in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Happy customer for 7+ years

5 3 years ago

Comments: I have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.

Pros:

It is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.

Cons:

There are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

3 years ago

Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here. Thanks again Shannon

Education Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Bookeo is the Best

4 2 years ago

Comments: Previously we took all reservations for programs over the phone or email. Our programs are in high-demand and our schedule changes frequently. Often we would go through multiple rounds of back-and-forth with a customer before we were able to book their program, and tracking which requests came first was a nightmare. Bookeo has alleviated so much stress and work hours!

Pros:

I love working with the Bookeo team! They have been incredibly attentive, always replying to help requests within 24 hours, and they usually go above and beyond to thoroughly explain processes that are confusing. I also like that we can capture guest information and sync bookeo to our mailchimp and google calendars!

Cons:

I wish I could assign more than one resource to a program or tour. We use a lot of resources to run our programs (staff, vehicles, equipment, etc.) and it would be nice to have bookeo track all of these resources.

2 years ago

Hello, thank you for your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Bookeo, so your feedback will be passed along to our developers. Cheers Shannon

Lana S.
owner in US
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

2 4 years ago

Comments: NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

Pros:

no pros.

Cons:

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time. Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

4 years ago

Hi Lana, I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing. You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour. Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page. Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shannon

Jenny P.
Owner in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Great helpful staff

5 last year

Comments: Great couldn't wish for better

Pros:

Easy to use and if there's anything I can't undertsnd I can get prompt and efficient help from Bookeo

Cons:

Sometimes it's a bit complicated but in view of how much there is to set there is nothing that can be done to solve this

last year

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Jenny! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you like the low monthly subscription fee. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help, we are always available. Thanks again Shannon

Kristian J.
Project manager in Slovakia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Very rich feature product. Excellent client support.

5 3 years ago

Comments: Saves a lot of our time. Online payment gateway integration implemented very easily. But the customer support, one again, that is a team which replies literally in few minutes, just unbelievable. Have not seen such quick and quality responses in years.

Pros:

Possibility to customize its feautures in so many ways. This helped us to adapt to our business process in the times of changing needs.

Cons:

Visual part / UI interface really requires a revamp. This is valid for the admin and end user interdaces.

3 years ago

Kristan, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. As for the feedback on the UI design, please note that we are working on a new UI. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

David O.
Owner in Colombia
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

It can be your solution

4 5 years ago

Comments: As other users of booking software agreed, bookeo does not have the nicest looking system, however the value for money is amazing. For counties were the payment gateways don´t take out your profit (I mean they are very expensive and you get charged to get your money on your local bank), bookeo is the best option to organize your tour company and give a professional service to your customer.

Pros:

Excellent value of money. Lots of bookings for cheap. Lots of functionalities for middle and big companies. Multi language Multi currency

Cons:

Old fashoned look Not individual buttoms to integrate into your webpage Not conected with latin american gateways

5 years ago

Hi David, Thank so much for the review. We are currently working on a new Bookeo UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of the Bookeo widget with CSS. It is certainly possible to get direct links or widgets to specific tours in Bookeo. Our Technical Support Team will reach out to you with instructions. Bookeo is integrated with many payment gateways, and at the moment, for Colombian merchants we support PayPal and 2Checkout. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Cheers Alice

Émilie D.
Acupuncturist in Canada

Review on Bookeo

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Overall easy to use. Custumer's service really fast to respond and every time resolved the problem with courtesy. That's principally why I write the review today.

Cons:

A lot of functionality but that's ok. It would be nice if it was offered in french.

3 years ago

Émilie, thank you for the great review! Please note that Bookeo is fully translated into French and we also have French speaking customer support agents. Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions! Thanks again, Shannon

Greg G.
owner in US
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees

fabulous product and excellent cleint care

5 last year

Comments: VERY pleased.

Pros:

The support is awesome! The interface (sync) with my calendars and website is smooth. Easy to use.

Cons:

I wish there was some additional flexibility in the creation of the product listings.

last year

Thank you for the amazing review, Greg. We are thrilled to read that you are so happy with Bookeo. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Regards Shannon

Dan H.
Owner in Canada
2-10 Employees

easy to use-perfect for small business

5 4 years ago

Comments: A well thought out system that clearly has had a lot of industry knowledge put into it. Simple t use and one of the most cost effective options I have seen.

Pros:

simple back end with enough options to fully customize your online booking system. A easy to use client management system that also allows you to manage your staffing.

Cons:

unfortunately bookeo is unable to directly link to a online waiver service-this is the only part of the system I wasn't happy with

Training Programs Coordinator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Excellent Customer Service!

5 3 years ago

Comments: My experience has been very positive and I would highly recommend it to any business that needs to obtain more business on line. For the amount of money u pay monthly you get a lot of services and benefits!!

Pros:

The technical support has been extremely helpful. I was skeptical at first because they do not provide live support but after getting the replies back when I needed help I feel totally different. Each time I needed technical support or help both their reps were very responsive and made sure I got what I needed. They always got back to me by email wishing 20-30 minutes which I found to be pretty quick.

Cons:

It was a little confusing at first trying to understand all of the terminology. However after playing with it a lot I got used to it.

3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We really appreciate it. We hope you know how grateful we are for your support. Never hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help! Thanks again. Shannon

Roger M.
Chief Financial officer in

Implementing a booking system

4 9 years ago

Comments: Just what we wanted. I would recommend it to anybody.

Pros:

It did everything we needed and more. We can schedule and book classes, rearrange dates, and teachers. It is very flexible, and even flags errors when I try to put 2 classes in one room, or one instructors teaching two classes at once.

Cons:

It took a fair bit of learning. There are a few quirks in it (that the customers do not see). For example when you set up a course you can specify the instructor and location, but when it is all set up, you have to go back and specify the instructor and location again.

Tom H.
New Zealand
2-10 Employees

I cannot explain how grateful I am to have found Bookeo

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been searching for so long. I probably have at least 100 trial accounts with reservation software, but none have been able to do what I wanted with Bookeo. It's the best end of story