About PRO-EST HVAC

Estimating software for commercial HVAC contractors to estimate sheet metal (duct) jobs and to estimate piping jobs.

Learn more about PRO-EST HVAC

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

PRO-EST HVAC ratings

5.0
4.0
4.0

PRO-EST HVAC has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 1 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used PRO-EST HVAC before?

Glen S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Comments: For reference, our business is focused on the HVAC replacement business in a major metropolitan area with jobs ranging from $10,000 to $5,000,000. We perform approximately 150 to 200 jobs a year with average job totaling $75,000. Our work is 80% piping and 20% sheet metal. I have had a long term relationship with PRO-EST HVAC and have no problem saying that they do what they say and are very receptive to any ideas or concerns that come up regarding their product. I have no problem saying that I consider PRO-EST HVAC very responsible and dedicated to providing whatever their customers want. This company has provided my group with a simple program that can be easily edited to fit our project needs. Their philosophy as to what makes up a proper estimate is in line with the approach I have used for over 35 years. Since we began using this product about 2 years ago, I am not aware of any project that has suffered from any error or shortcoming from the estimating approach used with this product. I am not aware of losing any project because of any issues with this product.