15 years helping British businesses

About Eventbrite

Event ticketing and marketing platform to plan, create, manage, and promote events to the world's largest attendee network.

Learn more about Eventbrite

Pros:

Eventbrite has been a great tool for sourcing networking events or when looking for training opportunities within the community.

Cons:

The lack of customer service accessibility. No email, no phone number no chat window.

Eventbrite ratings

4.6
4.3
4.5
4.5

8.7/10

Eventbrite has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 5,085 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Eventbrite before?

Filter reviews (5,085)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Lead developer in Mexico
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

Easy to set up and use.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Great, as a user and customer, both easy and very seamlees tu use.

Pros:

As a user and also having set up my own events, having used eventbrite to do so, I would say is the best event manager out there. As a User: Getting into any event is very easy to do, it also has a great network where you can scroll other events near you. As a Client: As a client using Eventbrite is easy, the whole process is very intuitive and you have many tools to track your audience and ticketing.

Cons:

The only Con I would say is the lack of customization for your event landing page.

Carolyn
President in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Used to be good, now to expensive

Comments: Would have stayed with it had the costs not increased so dramatically last year.

Pros:

Clear, modern, visually appealing. Easy for customers to use!

Cons:

The cost has gone up so much that it's not accessible. The reporting and planning of multiple date events is a little frustrating.

Broadcast Media, 51–200 Employees

Sending tickets to people who didn't want them

2.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It was a bad usage of a good idea on paper. Keeping track of people for events.

Pros:

It seems like a good idea to use to keep track of people and events. It wasn't very popular with the people using it.

Cons:

Nobody ever really responded to the tickets and RSVPs we sent.

Okoth
Senior Researcher in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Invaluable tool for streamlining event management

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Eventbrite has enhanced seamless event organization and management in our company through its visually appealing and intuitive interface. I like its wide range of ticketing options which is essential for organizing events.

Cons:

It has limited customization options if you compare it with other event management tools. It also has a slightly steep learning curve for users who have not interacted with such tools before.

Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Eventbrite

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall it's a useful, trusted product, but that cost implication affects how often we will use it.

Pros:

It's very easy to set up and monitor events, and once you've done more than one, copying event information over to new dates is fast and easy.

Cons:

What used to be free - setting up a small event - now costs £20.

Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Awesome service, great for small companies

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

We liked how easy it was to set up events for SMR. The company created multiple conferences for Crypto events.

Cons:

It was hard to do integrations with Meta, we couldn't track conversions that easily, and there's no agency account type for us to manage portfolios.

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001–5,000 Employees

EventBrite Review

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Information of the events on the their website is very accurate and complete.

Cons:

Nothing because everything is perfect on their website.

Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

Eventbrite is easy and effective

Pros:

It is easy to use and effective in organizing

Cons:

Some people are not aware of using this

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Useful for Event Registrations

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It is good to use if you want to promote your events online and get more sales + registrations.

Pros:

I use Eventbrite for one of my client to setup their physical events. It is quite useful, easy to use and have lot of things like Marketing which help you to promote your event and get boost in registrations.

Cons:

Reporting can be explored more. I think if it will have more stats like geographics and user behavior data that will me more beneficial for businesses.

Music, Self Employed

Great ticket booking and event maker!

Comments: The service basically has all what I need. Ticket reservation, event planning and scheduling, ticket registration are the main things that I need. It is convenience so I do not have to do these manually like the old times. Furthermore, the interface is easy to use, new user won't have much problem on this.

Pros:

- Ticket reservation, registration and event planning. - Easy to use interface. - Guides are provided to assist the user. - Free to use if your event is small size (up to 25 pax). - You can try before you buy, so you don't get disappointed when something out of expectation. - Ticketing system saves time on event planner side.

Cons:

- Would expect new features such as Dark mode and Language switcher. - It promotes the events of other people, which in result, could drive attention away from your customers. - You have to pay if you would like to organize a decent event (more than 25 pax).

E-Learning, Self Employed

Great option, depending on your needs!

Comments: I am very pleased with the services provided with Eventbrite. It streamlines and centralizes so many processes involved in planning a conference. It also helps us keep on track, advertise with social media, and track data on attendees. It's an incredible option worth considering, especially if you are hosting/leading a free event.

Pros:

Eventbrite is an incredible platform for managing events and conferences. Here are a few reasons you'll enjoy it: - It's extremely user-friendly. Of course basic, background tech skills are helpful, but it's easy to get up and going and learn to navigate. - Similarly, the user interface is nicely designed. Nothing tricky or odd in my opinion - the webpage design just makes sense. - You can use it across multiple types of devices - not just limited to your laptop. - As long as your event is free, you can use Eventbrite for free - that's pretty incredible. - The web platform has always been quick and responsive with no glitches/errors. - It integrates seamlessly with many other platforms that you may be using when organizing an event (Sched, social media, etc.). This is great for promoting! - There are lots of customization features. I feel like I've only scratched the surface with all that's available. - Effortlessly creates scanning systems for participants. - Although not as powerful as the website, there is a mobile version that is growing with features. - I just love that Eventbrite streamlines so many things for me. Instead of having to jump between multiple tools/platforms for multiple purposes, Eventbrite centralizes a lot involved in our process.

Cons:

I have very little to complain about with this platform, but I do think there is room for improvement with customer support. There response time was good, but could improve. It might be helpful to build out a better FAQ or help system in the website, since there isn't a lot of blogs or help available from other sources. Next, we offer a free event for educators, but I think the service charge would be expensive and cut into profits if our event was a paid conference.

Syed Nabeel
Operation manager in Canada
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

Get bright with eventbrite

Comments: its a great experience overall because its a good product on this price point and do lot of your work with out any lapse or issue overall a big thumbs up to the team.

Pros:

Almost every thing its user friendly ans easy to use get real time info on various featurea like ticketing booking a slot and so on and very easy payment medium.

Cons:

interface need to be more attractive although its simple just to add up few more attractive colour on application or webpage

Lena
Owner in US
Veterinary, 2–10 Employees

Event rite is a fantastic all in one event planning software

Comments: Eventbrite allows me to plan, create, manage, ticket, and checkin guests all with ease. I have all of my contacts right at my fingers and can create a fully customizable event. The forms are customized so that I can be sure I receive all the information I need from customers. I am able to share so easily on most any platform and manage everything, from attendees, to the event details, payments and ticketing, and even checkin and registration on the day of the event. It makes it so easy for event to go flawlessly. I highly recommend.

Pros:

I really like how easy it is to set up a planned event with full customization. I am able to import contacts from many platforms allowing me to reach a larger audience. It is great for any size event and allows customers to attend the event with minimal interaction with employees. It is easy to share and manage and makes ticketing go very smoothly from start to finish.

Cons:

There are some required features that I don’t always need to use but it’s not that inconvenient so I don’t really have any complaints.

Joanna
Director of Finance in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Nice Option for Small Nonprofits

Comments: My overall experience with Eventbrite was positive. I do believe, though, that the production link access process could be streamlined. Do users have to create a password protected Eventbrite account for a free ticket? Eliminating that step could streamline the process for both attendees and administrators.

Pros:

Being a small nonprofit performing arts organization, Eventbrite's no-fee ticketing option was a great way for our choir offer our virtual production free to our community. We had more views for the production than expected. In fact, attendees included senior living center residents from different countries as well as from several states in the US. I believe using Eventbrite broadened our audience. Another pro was being able to capture names and email addresses of all attendees. I easily exported the contact information for importing to our email distribution app.

Cons:

Our organization attracts an older demographic. We had quite a few people contact us at the start of each performance stating they could not figure out how to view our concert. Each instance was an issue with logging into the Eventbrite account. After attempting to assist, I eventually had to send the performance video link directly to the guest via email.

Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Extremely helpful tool for organizing an event

Comments: Eventbrite provides great flexibility to customize the registration form, ticket types, promo code, guest lists, and analytic report based on our needs. Also, the service fee and price are transparent. I have used another ticket selling platform, the price appeared to be cheaper than Eventbrite, however, there is hidden cost within it that I was not aware of.

Pros:

The app are is very easy to navigate and is very convenient to do check-in. I have used the Eventbrite app to check in guests in an event with around 1000 attendees. The app saves us much time and we can easily get the attendance of our guests as a useful data.

Cons:

There are many functions and features for the analytic report, it took me a while to familiarize every function. However, once I figure them out, I can access to very useful data and reports that help me organize my future events.

Leslie
Assistant Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Platform for golf tournaments and special events

Comments: Overall, I really like hosting events on Eventbrite and I will continue using them for upcoming events. I would recommend Eventbrite for events of all types and sizes.

Pros:

The thing I like most about this software is being able to customize ticket types. Depending on which type of ticket an attendee chooses, the organizer can determine which type of questions the person registering must answer. For example, if you choose platinum sponsor, you are asked which shirt size you want. It is the best platform I have used for special events and even offers a check-in feature for the day of your event. There are endless opportunities for customizing your own event. Also, if you have a contract in place with Eventbrite for your events, they will not charge you a ticket fee for free events.

Cons:

The thing I like least about this software is the fees. I was expecting a processing fee for credit card sales but there is an additional Eventbrite fee. This was remedied by signing a contract with them. Now all my fees are capped at a specific price and I can now have the attendee absorb the costs.

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Germany
Internet, 51–200 Employees

State of the Art Event management

Comments: The event I attended which was managed via Eventbrite hat serval hundred attendees. From a visitors perspective anything worked flawlessly and smooth. The event I set up was a lot smaller but also worked out great from an organizers point of view. I am confident Eventbrite played a central role to this as it streamlined the organisation and the preparation as well as positively supported the execution of the events. Eventbrite is a modern, fast and anticipating web application that is easy to use and works for teams colaborating in organizing small and obviously medium to large sized events. It also funnels some of your more exotic ideas about how your event should work down a reasonable lane, which is healthy, es pecially for newcomers and the less experienced. I simply can recommend Eventbrite and will use it again for our followup event(s) in 2019.

Pros:

I used Eventbrite a couple of times when booking events for myself or colleagues. It was simple, easy, had the information I was looking for where I expected it to be and all (comprehensive) steps that led me through researching the event (MTP Hamburg) to choosing what I specifically wanted to finalizing booking completely without any hassle. A while later I had to organize an Event myself and remembered my positive experience as a user, which I wanted to provide to attendees of my event as well. It was then, that I realized how much this has to do with the way you setup an event from inside Eventbrite. There is a verry good guide for setting up events and a step by step tour for beginners. There also are recommendations about what to do when and what information might be expected by potential attendees. I liked the basic support which was included as a beginner. Also, there are areas where Eventbrite clearly draws a line regarding its functionalities and forwards you to connected third party services (as for example if you want super fancy badges or have more esoteric data mining procedures in mind regarding your attendees data). As a newbie to event management AND Eventbrite in particular I was also happy about the broad spectrum of FAQ and help videos. I was very happy to be supplied with a solution that provided me with high quality, easy to use features and was free to use for my non-profit event on top of it.

Cons:

Speaking of FAQ and learning how to use Eventbrite it is true that there is a lot of material available online. Sadly there is also light and shadow to this. Some of the explanations I found online were clearly dated and others did either not cover the specifics of the topic I needed (recommendation / invitation based multi stepp application requests) or referred to things which had been changed in the past. Also the Options for the design and look of the Event Homepage were limited. These aren't necessarily bad things only. BEing forced to stay with a simple (but still beautiful) Layout as well as required to go with a simpler application process then I imagined in the end turned out to be good as it simplified things and allowed me to concentrate on matters more central to the event I was planning. It just needed some letting go first and willingness to do it differently than I first had imagined.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Owner in Canada
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

The Leader in Event Management

Comments: Eventbrite is an outstanding platform for event planning and ticketing. Its user-friendly interface, robust promotional tools, and comprehensive event management features make it a top choice for both organizers and attendees. Despite a few minor drawbacks, Eventbrite remains a go-to platform for streamlining event operations and driving ticket sales. Whether you're hosting a small workshop or a large-scale conference, Eventbrite provides the necessary tools to make your event a success

Pros:

One of the standout features of Eventbrite is its user-friendly interface. Navigating the platform is intuitive, whether you are an event organizer or an attendee. The process of setting up an event and managing ticket sales is straightforward, thanks to the well-designed event creation tools and customizable ticketing options. Eventbrite offers a variety of ticket types, including general admission, VIP, early bird, and more, allowing organizers to cater to different audiences and pricing structures.

Cons:

While Eventbrite excels in many areas, there are a few areas for improvement. Firstly, the pricing structure, although competitive, may be prohibitive for smaller-scale events or non-profit organizations. Eventbrite charges fees based on a percentage of ticket sales, which can add up significantly. Additionally, some users have reported occasional glitches or technical issues, although these instances appear to be relatively rare.

Marcus
Customer & Communication Strategist in US
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Automate and Streamline your Events!

Pros:

Eventbrite serves as a semi automated planning service that is mostly free to use. It allows you to book events, invite a few or a mass of people via spreadsheet or other import functionality and schedule the timing of when the invites will go out. Furthermore, it can do follow up reminders and keeps track of who opened the invitation, the attendance, and what type of ticket was purchased. Most importantly, it allows you to offer many types of attendance tickets, including a virtual attendance option if you're livestreaming. This is crucial if you're trying to get an accurate headcount of people who will be physically in attendance at your event.

Cons:

The multi user interface gets a bit tricky during set up. If you want multiple individuals managing your events, the set up is initially a bit taxing but once its up and working, there isn't an issue. There should just be a click and go functionality for assigning managers and users.

Simone
Media, Development and Marketing Consultant
Philanthropy, Self Employed

Eventbrite makes life easier!

Pros:

Easy to use. You can have your event ticketing up and running in minutes. I have been using Eventbrite for ticketing for about five years. It has helped make event management so much easier. I used it for school admissions and event purposes, for nonprofit fundraising events where tickets were complimentary, etc. It is easy to specify the exact questions for my guests, gathering data on them that helps me in other areas. Easy integration into websites and emails. I have recommended Eventbrite to so dozens of businesses, organizations and individuals. Easy to use product and with all that I often have going on, it's nice to know I can depend on Eventbrite to quickly make a difference.

Cons:

You can search for a registration based on a registrant's name. However, you cannot print a report by Registrant's last name. Not being able to print a registration report by the name of the registrant is the only reason I gave this product four stars instead of five stars. Help screens are good. The help response I received was very clear and easy to follow. It would be nice to have a live person to do a chat box with or talk to but so far, all of my questions have been addressed either in the Help screens or when contacting support.

Linda
Funeral Concierge in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Eventbrite Keeps the Clouds Away from Your Event

Comments: My overall experience with Eventbrite has been great! I have read some unfavorable reviews but, that has not changed my mind. I have utilized Eventbrite for internal company events, planning external other social events and purchasing tickets to events. It easy to use and hassle free for the novice or the experienced party planner or event manager.

Pros:

Planning an event can be difficult without the use of an event management software. My preference is Eventbrite. In today's society where people are so busy managing their own lives, its hard bring people together. From a moments notice, to 2-3 weeks in advance, using Eventbrite can make sure your event is anything but successful. Eventbrite offers tools to assure that you can keep up with the logical changes while you are on the go. It also makes it easier for invitees to respond while they are on the go. Its a win win with Eventbrite. It cost effective (no more purchasing expensive invitations and costly postage) and convenient.

Cons:

Eventbrite needs to implement a 911 response team approach for customer service. Hit it, respond to it, solve it! Also, so many people are use the service now, I am unaware if it has safe guards against crashing and; if it does... what happens to my information? I do think that due to the high percentage of users at any given time, the system slows down considerably. This can be frustrating when trying to pay for an event or responding to an RSVP. The goal is stay focused on the goal. To assist users in planning and executing hassle, stressfree events.

Mary Lee
Writer and Editor in US
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

I would not recommend Eventbrite

Comments: My experience of Eventbrite has been very poor. It adds a great deal of time and worry to my working day whenever I have to use Eventbrite and follow up on it. Whenever possible, I avoid Eventbrite, and I have found that with some events and venues, while Eventbrite claims there is no availability, if one is able to circumvent Eventbrite and book directly, there is availability, so Eventbrite often seems a useless, even frustrating and counterproductive, unnecessary 'middle man.' I have had so many variedly negative experiences with Eventbrite, that recently, I decided for events that only book through it, if the event can be missed, it is more productive to not attend the event than deal with Eventbrite.

Pros:

While I do not actually like anything about this software itself, I do like that, although with considerable difficulty, it enables me to book online for events. I simply wish that events would use different software in order to achieve the same end result of allowing booking online.

Cons:

I find this software unwelcoming and overly complicated to achieve a seemingly simplistic task. It is even difficult to sign in, and I am rarely sure, even after receiving a confirmation e-mail if I have booked correctly. As a result, I regularly waste time calling the event venue the next day, if a number is provided, to check that all details have been accurately received, and often (not always, but more frequently than I regard as reasonable), despite having received a confirmation e-mail, had I not checked with the venue, I was not booked into the event, which for events with limited space is, of course, potentially especially problematic. As a culture writer, attending arts events is an important aspect of my job, and it is a great time waster and strain whenever an event is done entirely through Eventbrite, as I must check anything possible and still be nervous that I will have trouble attending a sometimes necessary event.

Beau
Beau
Graduate Assistant to the Dean of the Woodbury School of Business in US
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Cheap E-Mail Automation capabilities

Comments: The problem that I was able to solve was spending less time on event coordination- I was wasting too much time emailing individual people about events. Because I now waste less time on E-Mail campaigning, I can spend more time doing things that benefit the organization better. Additional benefits that I realized are the creative capabilities that the software allows. I do not have any graphic design experience but was able to create creative and attractive content for E-Mail campaigns.

Pros:

the most helpful part of using Eventbrite is that I can automate my E-Mail campaigns and event invites for FREE! That's right, it cost my organization no money to automate event planning and E-Mail campaigns! The upside to Eventbrite is that you can set up campaigns months in advance. When I was leaving my job, I wanted to make sure that events and other activities did not fall through the cracks, so I automated event updates and reminders for the next two months after I left.

Cons:

I dislike that the software does give you very much flexibility when it comes to creating content. There is a pretty set design potential for events that can become tiresome. It is also difficult to upload certain videos and images according to their different qualities.

Katerina
Manager in Türkiye
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Eventbrite makes it a lot easier to manage the A-Z of our events

Comments: Eventbrite has been a wonderful addition to our business. It used to be a huge pain to manage our events, especially the bigger ones, but thanks to Eventbrite, we've been able to easily set events up and have them look good for our clients, and have logs to refer back to afterwards. I'd definitely recommend it if you don't currently have a decent system in place

Pros:

The best thing about it is its performance. We've had issues in the past where our event software would crash or start stuttering when people were trying to sign up which was very problematic for us. But we haven't ran into anything like that with Eventbrite so far. It's easy to use, looks profssional, and works smoothly

Cons:

Not a huge issue but it would be good to have more tutorials and documentation to help us find new ways to use it better.

Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Wanna go for events? The best place to find them instantly and track them over time.

Comments: Must watch application if you love staying up to date with events across the country..

Pros:

I have been using this application for over a couple of years and attending events from time to time. It doesn't show you only the nearest events but within the country that makes use flexible to register and attend them based on our choice. I have attended various events listed by Microsoft, Google and others that regularly publish them for free to attend tech conferences and stuffs. Apart from this, it provides and interface where you can register for events, download tickets, receive notifications, manage your user profiles, filter events based on different categories or pricing, and much more.

Cons:

Certain sections(common categories) keep repeating on the homepage of the application which could be avoided, although not sure if they wish to keep users engaged to click on them or for easy access. Could improve the user experience to some extent!!