Dayforce

Dayforce Reviews

by Ceridian

Our experience with Day force has been great from Implementation on. We never felt alone.

Reviewed on 02/11/2017
Diane R.
Payroll Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Before Dayfore, we were using three different systems. One for payroll, one for time and attendance, and another for HR. We had to import data from one system to another so there was the potential of data dropping off. We were able to combine three systems into one with Dayforce. Since Ceridian uses one solution, once an employee is hired they are visible in all parts of the system immediately. No more waiting for overnight updates. Ceridian cut my payroll processing time by 40%, which allows me more time to audit my work. There are some great audit reports built into the system, which I run every payroll. They point to problems with can be corrected before we finalize for the week. The ability to run wage and tax registers, and W2's anytime of the year, allows me to fix any potential problems, which in turn make year end a breeze. My employees now are able to manage some of their own data, which alleviates the burden off HR and Payroll and allows the employee to update their records when it is convenient for them.

Pros: I love that it is one solution. No more imports, no more worries about data dropping off. The test portal allows us to set up new deductions and earnings, and test them before putting them into production. The future dating feature works really well. It allows us to enter increase early and test them in a future payroll to see how the employees pay check will look, and gives us more time to audit our changes thus relieving some of the stress that comes with year end. The education portal is a big plus. It allows us to learn at our own pace, and to schedule that classes that are helpful for each administrative role.

Dayforce - A Terrific HCM Experience

Reviewed on 06/01/2020
Bryan W.
Senior Manager, IT & Operations
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We love it, my controller loves it, and my HR manager cannot live without it. She considers it essential software.

Pros: Prior to using Dayforce, our staff relied upon our controller to manage their time off, sick days and other HR related issues. Dayforce not only allowed our controller to free up her time, but as promised, put the control back into our employees hands, empowering them to monitor their individual HR related tasks.

Cons: While excellent in it's functionality, some users complain about the slow load times. As a SASS based software, this may be a problem with my internet connection at busy times. In reality, this represents a very small problem, and is a very small price to pay for an otherwise excellent program.

Dayforce is HR's friend

Reviewed on 26/11/2019
HRIS Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The system has a breadth of features which are useful to any organization. We did have an HRIS system in the past but it had limited capabilities, especially in terms of reports. With Dayforce, we have done away with several paper based processes as there is ability to create forms in the tool. It is nice to have an admin with a technical background or some system experience administer Dayforce.

Pros: Dayforce is a very intuitive software. It has digitized so many of our HR operations like benefits management, recruitment, onboarding and more. The ability to create and customize reports is awesome. I also like the ability to create customized fields and then use it for audits.

Cons: While Dayforce is very good, I have seen bugs and issues in the system during after implementation and during system upgrades. We needed to test all forms and ensure that the workflows were functioning smoothly. The bugs during initial setup just meant that we needed to turn certain features on/ off.

Dayforce - Implementation Beware

Helen D.
Payroll & Benefits Mgr
Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Bumpy at best. Some days I actually say I miss ADP.

Pros: I like the 'one' database aspect the best.

Cons: Implementation was very lacking. Nearly a disaster. I am over 2 years in and still have not been able to get everything we originally intended to do up and running.

Everything you need for HCM all in one!

Nicole L.
Benefits Specialist
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been very happy with dayforce and all of the innovations they have

Pros: Dayforce has so many modules which allows each organization to customize it to their needs and desires. They are constantly updating their technology to be the latest and greatest!

Cons: There is a great amount of customizations available, however this can really bog down users who have a hard time setting things up

Similar to Other Solutions, Not Great for Learning Feature

Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Instructional Designer
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall experience as an end user was positive on the HR/Payroll side as far as interface and being intuitive. Disappointed with some features and functionality being sold as available but then unavailable when asking to see them in action.

Pros: I've used this from an end user perspective actively at one organization that chose this, and it was easy to use and navigate for the day to day HR, Payroll, Benefits, etc scope. The teams are fairly hands-on throughout implementation and they will do a lot to showcase wow-factors throughout the sales process until actual technical questions arise for some features.

Cons: In one experience evaluating this product as an all-in-one offering, we needed to ensure the Learning piece of functionality would suit our needs. It did not. The Learning product was presented as in-house and with their own roadmap for features and development. Every demo of this piece of the product was high level and they avoided getting detailed with backend/LMS admin features and setup. After getting to try it hands-on, we found out why. Despite being told all file types and sizes could be stored in the repository, this was not the case. We also uncovered many functionalities that we'd been told were available were, in fact, not. The backend at the time we evaluated this solution for Learning was actually powered by Docebo and not Ceridian. That is strictly the Learning content repository, not the HR solution side, to be clear. At any rate, the Learning solution was definitely not what was described to us in features, functionality, and in general based on our needs analysis. If you evaluate this solution, get all the right teams and experts involved that will ask the right questions and ask for a hands-on walkthrough of the backend. The demeanor of our sales contacts after inquiring about the absence of much of what was promised changed abruptly. Subsequent interactions were very negative overall with portions of the team.

Dayforce, a way to make HR organized

Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Charity P.
Executive Assistant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This has been a great product

Pros: This product has been a HUGE help in our offices going paperless. Before there was SO much filing and tracking down documents...and now we are able to just go an employee's page and look at what documents are uploaded.

Cons: There are a few quirks when it comes to using this product on Chrome. But there are ways to work around them.

Delights of Dayforce

Reviewed on 19/11/2019
Cheri N.
admin
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have setup this software on a computer, insert new employees, used the device for my own time upkeep. I do enjoy the ability that it gives you to keep up with leave availability, any documents you have signed, and copy of payroll.

Pros: There is easy access to anything you may need where your employment is concerned. I am able to access pay stubs, W2, health care documents, and any sick/vacation time I have available. It is easier than having to reach out to an HR person every time you need something.

Cons: The forgotten password feature is hard on the everyday employee, because it only gives you a limited number of attempts and then your HR person must get it reset for you. This may cause you to have to wait for hours or days to get a new password.

Great for hiring

Reviewed on 10/11/2019
Julie F.
Recruiting Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Dayforce is ready for hiring and maintaining employee records. That is the main use for us

Cons: If you want to have all systems in one, dayforce recruit is not ready. They do not have mass email communications

Dayforce - simple, straightforward time tracking tool

Reviewed on 20/12/2019
Anne M.
Manager, Paid Media & Social Media Strategy
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have been pleased with Dayforce. It is a quick and effective options when it comes to tracking time. For most salaried employees, it requires no more than 5 minutes to approve requests for paid time off or to submit timecards.

Pros: Dayforce is easy to use and relatively user intuitive. It provides aggregates of accrued PTO as well as "countdowns" to show how much time you have remaining.

Cons: For hourly employees, entering lunch hours each day can be tedious when logging into the tool each day. However, given the hourly nature of their employment, I am not sure how we would get around this issue.

Dayforce HCM Review

Maribeth T.
Accounting/HR System Analyst
Paper & Forest Products, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have been able to become more paperless with Dayforce. For the most part, payroll processes correctly each pay period. Open Enrollment saved lots of time and paper and the employees seemed to really like the process. I think as we learn to use all of the functionality of the system, we will find more benefits and cost-savings. We are just disappointed that we did not get this information/recommendations from our implementation team. And the fact that modules that should have been live and working properly at the time of implementation are still not functional has been extremely frustrating. Our HR Admins are doing more work now, than they did before implementing Dayforce , where Attendance Management is concerned.

Pros: The system has lots of flexibility and functionality - unfortunately our implementation did not go very well (we are still working on it over a year after going live) so I don't believe we are using the system to its full capacity. The user experience is really friendly. Our current employees and onboarding employees like the system.

Cons: It seems that the implementation team wants to cut you off long before the system is running as expected. It's wonderful that Ceridian is working on so many great, new, cutting-edge options but our users (PR/HRAdmins, Managers) just want the current functionality to work properly. We are still submitting lots of tickets to support on a weekly basis and we have found the quality of support to be herky-jerky. Some of the reps are really good and others seem to just want to get the case off their plate without full resolution of the issue.

Review of Dayforce HCM

Reviewed on 07/04/2017
Stephen S.
HRIS Administrator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Having used Dayforce HCM for over 5 years, I can honestly say that it is an incredible piece of software that is ever-expanding, and the developers are always hard at work creating more modules. As opposed to previous systems where it required multiple file feeds internally, which would constantly update one place such as the HR record, but would not update in Payroll, Self Service, Benefits, or wouldn't update in any of them; with Dayforce however, there are no longer such data integrity issues, as it uses one database to house it all. It also also far easier on the eyes than some previous systems, and the ad-hoc reporting along with topic builder make creating custom reports quite easy (once you get the gist of how it works - there is a learning curve if you don't take the training - but if you're savvy, it's quite robust). The key with Dayforce is IMPLEMENTATION. If you are not diligent, clear, and thorough with the discovery stage and throughout implementation, it will haunt you down the road. Make a team, dedicate someone to nothing but testing and making sure you've got it doing what each team/department/manager/user needs it to do, just do something to make sure you are comfortable with the application and get what you need, otherwise you will spend a lot of time fixing issues with upset employees . Ceridian has grown their teams vastly, so the support reps can be hit and miss, but if you are techy and willing to learn the system, it is far superior to the others out there, and can be very low maintenance.

Pros: One database means data is always consistent throughout modules. The flexibility within the configuration is unmatched. Beautiful appearance and very user-friendly.

Cons: The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading.

Dayforce has changed HR and Payroll at our organization in a postive way!

Reviewed on 20/03/2018
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Once we went live on Dayforce is felt like we left the dark ages for the electronic age! No more paper times sheet which several people handled, the employee punching the time clock, the supervisor totaling hours, identifying how many at regular pay, how many at overtime 1.5, how many vacation hours, how many hours against sick time, where were they transferred, etc. Once the supervisor wrote all of this, then someone in HR got to key this information into a "Green Screen" and the file was uploaded to a payroll system and you hoped the data would flow though without errors or dumping. With Dayforce, the employee now requests time away in Dayforce, the supervisor either approves it or denies it, if approved the time is automatically placed on the timecard and the entitlement is deducted, both the supervisor and the employee can see the timecard each and every day and if any questions arise, they are taken care of before running payroll. In addition, our employees no longer need to complete a form to turn into HR for changes in their information. Our employees change their own information in Dayforce for tax forms, address, email, phone numbers, emergency contact, etc. Company issued property and training records are all housed in Dayforce. We recently implemented the recruiting and performance module. Dayforce keeps enhancing the product.

Cons: I do think Dayforce can improve upon the Recruiting module. I do realize they have an upgrade coming which does show it has upgrades in the recruiting module. I would like to see them provide the functionality to schedule interviews without Outlook without leaving Dayforce. I would also like to see them provide more standard reports for those client who must write an Affirmative Action Report. I don't feel I should be required to create my own report to pull the required data for this report.

Dayforce has completely changed how we do life at Kern Health Systems HR.

Reviewed on 19/10/2017
Director of Human Resources
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: HR efficiencies, ROI by 60% over our other provider in the first month and a support team that truly supports their clients efforts. I feel like we have gained a partner not a vendor.

Pros: We love that we have been able to go paperless in all of our HR processes from application to termination. We no longer use paper apps, compensation change forms, benefits apps, or onboarding documents. Everything is paperless. We can look in the system and see where approvals are sitting. This has made our HR flows and processes so much easier and efficient. We also love the one employee record. From application to hire we only have to enter their information once. We have significantly cut down on our errors and the spreadsheets we used to keep to follow all of our processes. Our Onboarding is streamlined and professional. New hires can fill out all of their documents prior to the first day of work, so that we can maximize our first day with them. And finally Support. The Support Team is world class. I can't speak highly enough about the responsiveness, expertise and efficient way the support team works with their clients! Ceridian gets an A+ for their support.

Cons: Prior to the newest upgrade to 53, Reporting was a bit clunky and difficult to understand. As a busy HR Leader, I don't have extensive time to take a bunch of classes to learn how to run reports. They need to be easy, user friendly and intuitive. Prior to the upgrade they were not. The new Reports module has come a LONG way in improving this. The reporting module is now in HTML and much easier to understand and use. Other than that, I cannot think of one other Con to the Dayforce system. I came from a very different provider that I was extremely displeased with, so it makes it a little more challenging to find Cons. I am very happy with the decision to move to Ceridian.

Dayforce HCM is a great, single database cloud software, that is constantly adding new features.

Reviewed on 20/06/2017
Stephen S.
HRIS Administrator
Logistics & Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: One database means data is always consistent throughout modules.
The flexibility within the configuration is unmatched.
Beautiful appearance and very user-friendly.

Cons: The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading when using the new HTML pieces.
Aside from that, the system is as good as your involvement and motivation to learn (especially during Implementation - be diligent and thorough in your discovery and scoping, or it will be painful when transferred to support).

DayforceHCM - One Year After Implementation

Reviewed on 21/04/2017
Joanne K.
Manager, Human Resources
Building Materials, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Pros - Our previous system basically operated on a "point in time" basis; historical information was kept in hard copy in employee files. Reporting from the payroll system was difficult and in many cases required expensive custom reports to be written by the service provider. Approximately 65% of our employees do not have access to the company email account, consequently requests for vacation payments, time off requests, address changes, tax changes, bank account changes were sent to HR by the employee's manager. Employees monitor their own personal information in Dayforce such as salary, job title, etc. ; they have access to forms; managers have access to a multitude of reports to help them manage their workforce. The HR/Payroll team have the ability to provide executive reports almost instantaneously - time spent producing management reports has been significantly reduced. Company policies and agreements have been uploaded into Dayforce eliminating the need to produce hard copy documents - this includes handbooks, links to benefit websites, corporate forms (eg. Code of Conduct) which saves time and money - no hard copies required. Time spent in payroll has not reduced, however, quality has increased significantly - more time is spent in value added auditing rather than paper processing. Compliance with legislation is much easier to manage. Immeasurable ROI on employee satisfaction - we spend more time talking to our employees; Dayforce has facilitated a closer relationship between HR and employees - they feel like they are part of something big, because they can see it! HR and Payroll is no longer a mysterious machine somewhere in corporate office. The Ceridian learning tools are awesome - although we do not have all of the modules, providing access to the Ceridian University gives us opportunities to attend sessions and experience other activities that our organization may want to consider. Con: We do not have enough time to explore/implement the many features available. Overall Satusfaction: Dayforce provides everything we need! Recommendation to Other Buyers - Dayforce HCM is powerful and I highly recommend it for human resource management.

Expect the Unexpected

Reviewed on 01/12/2016
Bethann D.
Payroll Manager
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are overall extremely pleased with Ceridian and our vendor partnership with them. They truly take the time to get to know your business and your needs and help decide what the best solutions are for your business - which may not by the newest product they are selling. We have a very complex payroll, and we have the right solution for us at the present time. We also continue to find new ways to leverage the WFM platform to capture as much information as possible about time, labor and attendance. If you are considering making the change to Dayforce, you can't be prepared enough. You need to understand your own policies and procedures like the back of your hand as well as have the ability to explain the same to the implementation team. They will do their best with the information you provide, but it is up to you to ensure they understand and to test everything multiple times to make sure it is what you need. Keep in mind, the platform is highly configurable. As mentioned earlier, we have a rather complex payroll. We have six separate payrolls that combine hourly, salary, weekly, biweekly, union, non-union, etc. A little of everything. The policies for each payroll are entirely different, and both Ceridian HPL and Dayforce handle it without any problems. Here and there we have had to be creative - but it was still able to be accomplished. I have been working in HR and payroll for 15 years and have used numerous different vendors/software over the years. None of them are 100% perfect. But Ceridian comes the closest. It is the most configurable and provides the best ad-hoc reporting tools out there. We have been able to automate many processes that used to be manual systems. This has freed up our HR staff to be more hands-on with employee onboarding, engagement, and development instead of stuck behind their desk completing transactional tasks.

Pros: It is highly configurable. It handles changes due to union contracts with ease.

Cons: The new HTML timesheets have some quirks. I feel hopeful they will be worked out.

Spend more time on strategic decisions and less time worrying about your software application.

Reviewed on 01/12/2016
Chris S.
Director of Store Labor
Retail, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Summary: Dayforce has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use for people with various technical abilities. Employees can view their time card in real-time and it's easy to view task progress across devices. Reporting could be more robust. Dayforce is very useful in an environment where there is a fast pace and multiple access points such as retail, grocery stores, etc. Places of work that allow the use of mobile devices will really allow the application to shine. Environments, where there isn't reliable network access, may prove difficult. Dayforce support staff is very responsive to customer needs and their level of support is strong. We use Dayforce across 90% of our enterprise. We use Time & Attendance across the entire 90% and Scheduling & Task Management across 75%. As a specialty retailer in the Musical Instrument category, we sell very specific products to customers with very specific needs. That requires knowledgeable employees to be in the right place at the right time. Dayforce is key to making that happen.

Pros: - Intuitive user interface that is easy to use for people with various technical abilities
- Employees can view their time card in real-time on many different devices
- Easily view task progress across devices and with downward visibility throughout the organization

Cons: - Dayforce could use more robust reporting within the application but have recently released a new Business Intelligence tool to fill the need

Dayforce User

Chiquitta H.
Benefits Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Dayforce allows our organization to house all of our employee records and performance reviews. Previously we had ADP and we had issues with retaining employee records with accurate information.

Pros: Very easy to maneuver through screens once you get the hang of what you want to see.

Cons: Terminated employees were not included in the search feature but this has recently changed and a box has been added to show those employees.

Empowering Team Members

Reviewed on 19/06/2017
Khristan P.
Training & Development Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, we have truly benefited from partnering with Dayforce. Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program, the accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically. Our managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability. Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline. Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process. We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity, we have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.

Pros: • Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program,
• Great to have accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically.
• Managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability.
• Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline.
• Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process.
• We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity,
• We have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.

Cons: Implementation might drive you crazy, but your team will be elated & productivity improved. It would have been helpful to know more about what was required & expected for implementation so we could have made better decisions with assigning responsibilities during the implementation process.

Dayforce HCM great for Payroll and HRIS

Reviewed on 13/09/2017
Randy R.
Payroll/HRIS Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Dayforce works great under the right circumstances, but they still have some work to do to gain a bigger market share.

Pros: Dayforce HCM (DF) is a great product for payroll, which is the company's core offering. They have incorporated other HRIS modules into DF, some of which work extremely well. Dayforce does a great job of using only one employee record for everything, so there are no internal interfaces, and all changes are made real time. The company keeps up to date on all regulatory changes, and is quick to roll out updates and fixes to the software, which are seamless because they happen in the cloud. Works great for both our US and Canadian populations.

Cons: Dayforce does not process payroll in Mexico, so we cannot use it for the sole solution in North America. The reporting on data is sometimes difficult; the tool is pretty robust, but some common-sense reports are almost impossible to build, due to the cumbersome process of linking data fields together. This is getting better, but still lacking. Support response times are usually timely, but support personnel are not always knowledgeable enough to fix the issue right away. Any extra work on the product is always billable, and never cheap. Due to the design of the product, any changes to the company's organizational structure will almost certainly result in a long, expensive project to update the product.

Employee-friendly self-service once implementation hills are climbed

Jessie B.
Director of HR
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The ease of and accessibility of reporting and the self-service features for employees, including the always-expanding app, is wonderful. I also find the handshake between the onboarding feature and the HR to be a strong plus.

Cons: I feel like my con is less about Ceridian as a platform and more about the lack of cohesiveness offered by the support team. I feel like the value of and quality of communication and follow-through vary wildly from case to case.

Decent HR Software Program That Gets the Job Done

Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Software Engineer
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Dayforce HCM is our main source for anything employee-related and it has been a consistent and useful resource for us. It has the information we need and when we need it, and we can trust and depend on them to provide the functionalities we require. Although not as UI/UX friendly as other software platforms such as Workday, it is a relatively cheap platform that allows employees to do what they need to do.

Pros: Dayforce HCM is a good HR software program in that it is a cloud-based platform for workforce management and other essential things such as payroll, benefits, and document management. It essentially gets the job done for the common employee and offers enough functionality to be a useful platform.

Cons: The overall aesthetic feel and functionality wasn't as smooth and intuitive as the previous HR software our company used, which was Workday. It's not a dealbreaker but it goes a long way to empower the user to feel like they understand and to a large degree have a comfortable control of the app in the first few experiences.

by Ceridian on 03/09/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

Your insight is very valuable and we appreciate you spending the time to share your experience.

Very best,

Leaping into the future...

Reviewed on 19/10/2016
Danna M.
Accounting/Payroll Coordinator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: ABC Inoac previously utilized the Ceridian HPW platform solely for payroll management. Due to personnel changes and attrition over the years, we were down to only two users who could operate within HPW. As the obvious need for change was being discussed, we became aware of the Dayforce application and could not wait to see it first hand. From day one we knew this was the solution would best fit our needs and objectives. The implementation and go-live process was fairly seamless. With a great internal team and wonderful support from the Ceridian staff, we were able to navigate many custom programming issue in order to accommodate the many policies and processes already in place. The change has been largely well received by all employees. Within a couple months we were able to stop printing paper earning statements. This was a huge leap for our folks and not without some stress but has gone very well overall. We look forward to growing into the many features the application has to offer including attendance and document management.

Pros: Fairly seamless transition from HPW to Dayforce platform. We used to utilize a separate Kronos system for timekeeping so having timekeeping and payroll all in one application now is so much easier. Our HR and support staff are able to focus on other important issues rather than spend hours on timesheets. Utilizing the benefits functionality has been a bit of a transition but has gone very well. We look forward to a totally interactive open enrollment in 2017.

Cons: Implementation team changes caused some delays during configuration which ultimately cut into our testing timeline. This was a bit of an inconvenience but thanks to a great internal team, we were able to navigate the changes without jeopardizing the go-live of 1/1/16.

Dayforce is Great

Tyler F.
CFO
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It replaced a prior HCM system that was not doing a good job. Users were not happy with the accessibility to infromation

Pros: It is fantastic. It handles all of our HCM and payroll needs. The reporting is great, never any issues with compliance

Cons: There is nothing that i dont like . It is a great platform.