• Overall

About OneLogin

Identity management (IAM) and single sign-on (SSO) solution for companies of all sizes. Get started immediately with our free trial.

Learn more about OneLogin

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used OneLogin before?

Nicole P.
CEO in US

Bad Customer Support

3 2 years ago

Comments: We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Pros:

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Cons:

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Alternatives Considered: LastPass and Okta

Reasons for Switching to OneLogin: I was familiar with the platform and it was generally easy to use.

Andrew K.
Senior Program Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to use and get set up

5 4 months ago

Comments: Overall it's been the best type of administrative tool, which is one that I rarely have to think about!

Pros:

I really like how easy it is to use, particularly when you are new and have to get it all set up on your first day. It's really quick and easy so you can focus on more important work.

Cons:

I've never really had any complaints - OneLogin does its job and it does it well.

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in US
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great security tool

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons:

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Tech Lead, Strategic Alliances and Business Development in US

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

5 3 years ago

Comments: SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros:

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Cons:

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.
Content Strategy in US

All my apps in one place

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons:

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Eric R.
Revenue Operations Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees

OneLogin makes us super secure

4 2 years ago

Comments: OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pros:

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Cons:

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Autumn S.
Assistant Residential Manager in US
Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything under the same umbrella!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Cons:

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Craig B.
sales in US
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons:

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Lauren B.
QA Manager in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 5,001-10,000 Employees

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

5 3 years ago

Pros:

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons:

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Kathryn W.
PT Stylist in US
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Cons:

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

Kimberly S.
Personal Stylist in US
Apparel & Fashion, 5,001-10,000 Employees

OneLogin

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

Cons:

I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.

Ria P.
CX Team Lead in US
Retail, 51-200 Employees

OneLogin

4 3 months ago

Pros:

Having extra security is always a good idea. The best part of this is integrating platforms you use to make them more secure.

Cons:

I had an issue setting up the authentication which took about a week to clear up. The glitch was a con.

Product Manager in US

Makes it easy to manage access to all our apps

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It does its job. Managing access to lots of websites and quickly logging in should be simple. This is almost always the case with OneLogin. There are times when a website will break up the username and password onto different pages and OneLogin fails to log me in. This is fairly rare though.

Cons:

Not a whole lot. It does what it's supposed to do. It's not terribly easy to go back and forth between work and personal logins on the same computer. I've ended up having to use OneLogin for work passwords and a different password manager for personal logins.

Brandon H.
BDR in US

OneLogin Review

5 10 months ago

Comments: It has been great. It feels good to have strong passwords in a tool the can keep track of them.

Pros:

OneLogin is a great product and is very easy to use. It makes generating good passwords easy and it is also easy to copy and share passwords when needed.

Cons:

It took me a while to get the chrome extension up and going. It was annoying for me at first because there were multiple sign ins but I just needed to change the settings.

OneLogin Response

10 months ago

Hey, Brandon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are thrilled to have you as part of the OneLogin family!

Danilo N.
Danilo N.
Engenheiro de software in Brazil
Internet, 51-200 Employees

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials

5 last year

Comments: Great way to unify your enterprise credentials, with a really good Chrome extension.

Pros:

The Chrome extension works really well. The possibility to categorize your apps on specific tabs, the search helps a lot too when you have tons of apps to access.

Cons:

Sometimes it lost the session for some apps, then after clicking on the app, you need to click again on OneLogin, refresh de app page, then you are good to go.

Christina P.
Christina P.
Employment Counsel in US
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

One Login Does the Job

5 2 years ago

Comments: Good experience as it does what you want it to do. I wouldn’t change software if given the choice.

Pros:

I like that there is a frequents tab that displays your most used apps as well as a personal tab and company tab that displays other apps.

Cons:

I don’t like that you don’t appear to have the ability to rearrange your apps on your frequents tab so that they are displayed how you want.

Recruiter in US
Online Media, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good Solution for Secure Logins

4 2 years ago

Comments: OneLogin has been a great solution for us in terms of enabling us to securely login to software that we use daily.

Pros:

I think it's great that OneLogin offers a free trial and I love the idea of being able to login to multiple work accounts with one login. My team found that OneLogin works seamlessly with other software like Slack and Jobvite for example.

Cons:

When you first set it up it can be a little confusing for those not so technically inclined, especially when you have to involve outside apps like Google Authenticator or Authy.

Ricardo R.
Sr. IT in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

OneLogin Review

5 5 months ago

Pros:

Easy to use, to manage, intuitive for admins

Cons:

I don't find any cons against OneLogin, it's very intuitive

Deidre P.
Deidre P.
CEO and Co-Founder in
Used the Software for: Not provided

Simple, incredibly effective solution!

5 7 years ago

Comments: It was very simple and straightforward to get OneLogin in place at our company and a huge convenience for end users and our IT admin staff. It literally took minutes to get controls and end-user enablement in place -- something that used to take weeks and months. Love it.

Pros:

Great portal for users, branded with our company, easy to set up for IT, easy to add apps, our users like the self service convenience.

Jill N.
US

great

4 4 years ago

Pros:

My kids are always wanting to make accounts but can not remember their usernames or passwords so this is awesome.

Cons:

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer in US
Internet

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons:

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Case Manager in US
Insurance, 51-200 Employees

Software is alright for all of your passwords

3 last year

Comments: Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Pros:

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Cons:

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Kedar mendhurwar C.
Sr. IT Security Architect in Canada
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

5 last year

Comments: The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros:

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons:

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Alternatives Considered: Okta, Centrify Identity Service and Auth0

Reasons for Switching to OneLogin: The options it provided us and the cost.

Sophie W.
Student in US
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Customizable, One-Step Access

5 2 years ago

Comments: I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros:

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons:

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Julie S.
Senior Manager, Global Social Media in US
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Makes life so much easier!

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons:

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.