• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.7/5
    4.2/5

About OneLogin

Identity management (IAM) and single sign-on (SSO) solution for companies of all sizes. Get started immediately with our free trial.

Learn more about OneLogin

Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Internet
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2018

"OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords."

Pros: We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons: Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2018
Ashlynn M.
Team Lead, Client Success
Marketing & Advertising, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Secure Platform to Protect Our Data"

Pros: We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons: I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Kate H.
Analyst
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"Great security tool "

Comments: We are meeting compliance standards and making our organization more secure.

Pros: Onelogin takes the headache out of much of the security compliance issues of our organization. It is relatively seamless.

Cons: I will there were ways to limit the accept process to one click. It feels clunky to unlock your phone and then have to hit accept multiple times a day. However, I'm not sure this is fixable from a compliance standpoint.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Nicole P.
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020

"Bad Customer Support"

Comments: We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Pros: Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Cons: Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Louise L.
Field Marketing
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

"One stop hub for all SaaS applications"

Comments: Great landing page for all 3rd party apps, enables secure login from any location.

Pros: OneLogin centralizes and consolidates all authentication for SaaS applications. This is especially useful for smaller companies that completely rely on SaaS. It's also useful for larger companies who are dabbling with SaaS model. OneLogin setup is straightforward, ours is integrated with Duo Mobile. Integrating with 3rd party applications is fast and the notes feature is nice for a central repo for all employees.

Cons: Initially had some issues configuring OneLogin with Authy but after switching to Duo Mobile, login was easy. Password reset flow is a bit confusing since if you don't specify the correct email, it won't let you know this.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2020
Sophie W.
Student
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2019

"Customizable, One-Step Access "

Comments: I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros: OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons: My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Luke F.
BDR
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings. "

Comments: This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros: This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons: There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Alexis R.
Customer Hero
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2020

"OneLogin is nothing but helpful! "

Comments: OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Pros: I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Cons: If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

• Reviewed on 16/01/2020
Shannon M.
Marketing Associate
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2018

"Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!"

Pros: This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Cons: Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

• Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Monique A.
Inside Sales Rep
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Makes My Job Easier"

Pros: OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons: I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Matthew I.
Director, Digital Media Services
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2017

"Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system"

Comments: OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros: Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons: Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2017
John M.
IT Engineer
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO"

Pros: OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons: Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2018
Account Executive
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2019

"Smart for Big Biz"

Pros: Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons: The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2019
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Great security tool"

Pros: Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons: Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2019
Tawanda S.
Sponsorship
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2019

"Secure and flawless"

Comments: The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros: I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Cons: Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

• Reviewed on 17/08/2019
Julie S.
Senior Manager, Global Social Media
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Makes life so much easier!"

Pros: Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons: There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
IpsyCare Agent
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business"

Comments: Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros: That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons: Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Tech Lead, Strategic Alliances and Business Development
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience"

Comments: SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros: Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Cons: Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Emily M.
Content Strategy
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2017

"All my apps in one place"

Pros: I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons: Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2017
Autumn S.
Assistant Residential Manager
Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2018

"Everything under the same umbrella!"

Pros: I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Cons: I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

• Reviewed on 02/12/2018
Eric R.
Revenue Operations Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2020

"OneLogin makes us super secure"

Comments: OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pros: OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Cons: I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2020
Craig B.
sales
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!"

Pros: Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons: Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Gage B.
Dps
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2018

"Awsome "

Pros: One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Cons: In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

• Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Lauren B.
QA Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2018

"We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin"

Pros: OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons: There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

• Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Regional Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Love this single sign on system"

Pros: It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Cons: In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2018