Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Reviewed on 24/03/2017
Matthew I.
Director, Digital Media Services
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros: Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons: Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Ashlynn M.
Team Lead, Client Success
Marketing & Advertising, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons: I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Customizable, One-Step Access

Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Sophie W.
Student
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros: OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons: My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 14/01/2018
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Internet
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons: Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Reviewed on 12/04/2018
John M.
IT Engineer
Customer Support

Pros: OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons: Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Reviewed on 31/01/2019
Account Executive
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons: The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2019
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons: Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Luke F.
BDR
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros: This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons: There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Secure and flawless

Reviewed on 17/08/2019
Tawanda S.
Sponsorship
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros: I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Cons: Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Makes life so much easier!

Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Julie S.
Senior Manager, Global Social Media
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons: There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Reviewed on 28/06/2018
IpsyCare Agent
Internet, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros: That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons: Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Tech Lead, Strategic Alliances and Business Development
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros: Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Cons: Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

All my apps in one place

Reviewed on 15/08/2017
Emily M.
Content Strategy
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons: Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Everything under the same umbrella!

Reviewed on 02/12/2018
Autumn S.
Assistant Residential Manager
Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Cons: I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Craig B.
sales
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons: Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Awsome

Reviewed on 05/12/2018
Gage B.
Dps
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Cons: In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Lauren B.
QA Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons: There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Love this single sign on system

Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Regional Marketing Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Cons: In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

More than where I go to clock in

Reviewed on 26/04/2018
Psalm L.
membership advisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Cons: I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Shannon M.
Marketing Associate
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Cons: Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Monique A.
Inside Sales Rep
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons: I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Secure & Simple

Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Nathan R.
SEO Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pros: It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Cons: Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

My organization uses onelogin to allow for easy access to a number of applications we use regularly.

Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Admissions Counselor
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's simple when everything you need to access frequently is all in one place. It's a real time-saver.

Pros: The ease of use and integration pieces make OneLogin very helpful to be able to have a homebase of any tools that we frequently access.

Cons: I'm not sure there's really anything that I dislike about this software. It's simple and user-friendly and does what it's made to do.

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Kathryn W.
PT Stylist
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Cons: Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

OneLogin

Reviewed on 19/09/2018
Kimberly S.
Personal Stylist
Apparel & Fashion, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

Cons: I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.