• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.2 /5
    4.3 /5

About Vtiger CRM

Used in agile sales teams to increase sales productivity, clear bottlenecks in processes, and ultimately hit revenue targets.

Learn more about Vtiger CRM

Paulo R.
Gerente Comercial (Ingeniero de Ventas en Telecomunicaciones)
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Easy to use and customizable"

Comments: I have all the clients info in vtiger but the more important info that I save are quotes and invoices, when I want to plan some strategy I just have to prepare some reports form the tool so I know how was the interaction with a specific client the last quarter.

Pros: Its really easy to use and there are many options to customize the user experience

Cons: As a CRM I would like more tools to show some specific info to my clients but in this field they are very limited

John T.
Marketing Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees

"Salesforce Killer"

Comments: I can confidently say implementation of this software has significantly increased the sales and marketing efficiencies of the business in which i have implemented this software.

Pros: This is an enterprise level ERP package that offers practically every feature of Salesforce, and structured to allow for SME type admins to build this via custom modules and flexible dev environments. It is a highly practical package that allows non-qualified programmers to get the equivalent bespoke style functionality out of the system/

Cons: Project mangement is clunky. I cant drag/drop task bars in the gantt chart. the reality is i need to use smartsheet to get the flexibility i need here, together with the highly useful linking between the subtasks - i.e. STart to start lines the task bars from the start. End-to-Start is the typical 'cant start task 2 until task 1 is finished', plus the multiple day delays and advancement options with these relationships

Ulan J.
Channel Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"Easy, smart and time saving"

Comments: My general experience has been good. As a on the road accounts manager, I needed something that could work with me on the road, cutting out late night pipeline updates. It removed the way our company reported; We usually had separate excel sheets and paper trails to update management on pipeline and sales, this removed late night spreadsheet updates and calculations and I can spend more time with the family.

Pros: I am a Channel Manager or accounts manager, with that being said, my job requires me to be on the road, seeing customers, following up on opportunities and just Managing general pipeline sales. I really do appreciate the Vtiger Mobile application. I can easily update my opportunities - "on the go". It is easy to use: Easy to track and update my opportunities with the simple user interface. It makes my life much easier

Cons: As we are based in South Africa Our connectivity and more specifically international connectivity is slow. Sometimes the loading of any function in the browser takes very long. Sometimes longer than others.

Joseph M.
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

"vTiger is great"

Comments: It does what we need it to do. Would be great if we could tie it to our accounting software, but we are in Thailand and have to use a specific program that doesn't play nicely with other programs.

Pros: Whenever I have an issue, the live chat is almost always immediately available to assist me. Even with dumb questions, they will quickly show me what I was missing and I'll be back in business. For special requests, like custom reports or things that require coding they are also very quick to make this happen. If I need something, they can do what it takes to make it happen for me.

Cons: Historical visit feature (for customers) had to be manually added. Needs a better section for dealings with customers.

Director Operaciones
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2019

"Vtiger configuration and reports"

Comments: Vtiger allows us to manage in an organized way the sales cycle of our organization, from a lead, to the administration of a project when the opportunity is closed. Benefits: Traceability
Order
Excellent query and analysis tool

Pros: The tool is very friendly, it adapts easily to the internal processes of each company. It is flexible, allows you to confirm it according to the needs of the business.

Cons: The programming of workflows is a bit complicated. The offer of mathematical and statistical functions should be strengthened. The reports are not so friendly, especially when you are working with two or more modules and you need to perform some mathematical operation.

Geoff Y.
Sr. Account Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2017

"Jack of Too Many Trades?"

Comments: My company has been using vTiger for the past 2 years. To give a little background, we are a 25 person company that provides IT Security Services to clients. Within those 25 employees, we have sales reps, marketing reps, and auditors who provide the services to our clients. We use vTiger for our CRM as well as our project management tool for our active engagements with clients. On the CRM side, I find vTiger to be okay. Not great, not terrible, just okay. Some of these reasons include a lack of intuitiveness to the system and the alert system is not good. The biggest sticking point for me is the alert system. When I set a task to follow up with a client or prospect, I want to get a reminder, not an email. I get hundreds of emails per day to the point where I shut my email down or it will consume my entire day. Thus, when vTiger sends me an email telling me to follow up with someone, I may not get it till the following day. While not a big deal, I would prefer an alert (pop-up notification) in the system at the day and time I scheduled it. I know that I could go into the tasks area and see what is due each day, but I am busy and need something in my face to remind me, not something I need to search for. Also, I don't find the system to be incredibly intuitive overall but honestly, this might be how my company has the system configured. On the positive side, the system is highly configurable to meet the needs of your business and whatever you need which is great. The only caution that I would have is that you can over customize the system which can become a challenge later down the road. Overall I would recommend vTiger but you have to know what you are getting into and if you can handle the limitations with the product!

Pros: Pleasant user interface, customizable, easily accessible, awesome support

Cons: Overwhelming at times, possibly tries to be too much to everyone as opposed to being focused on a couple of specific areas

• Reviewed on 26/01/2017
Executive Recruiter
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

"Easy to use!"

Comments: I use Vtiger mainly for recruiting (others in my company use it for sales.) It's easy to enter customers (candidates) and track them based on company name or location. I've had a very positive experience with Vtiger overall and would recommend it. However, if you are looking for something highly analytical, it might not be the best option.

Pros: Vtiger is very straight forward and easy to use. You can chose which features and categories you use the most and prioritize them on your screen based on your needs.

Cons: The reports features could use some work. I've worked with other software systems where it was easier to get a big-picture view of what your database consists of. You can build out different reports based on what you're looking for, but the analytics could be better.

Rakesh S.
National Manager- Service
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"Very Good CRM which helps to maintain the data very nicely"

Comments: As to all my engineers fills the data regularly on Vtiger, for me it is very useful that any point of time i have the data from any engineer for his visits, for his jobs that how much attended, how much tickets are open so easier to find out the pending issues.
Really useful for improving the business

Pros: Software is very user friendly to operate and also has a mobile app through which we can use to fill the activity so on the go also we can fill the data.

Cons: On laptop or desktop, all features are good but when using with Mobile app then all features are not available, some improvement needed on app.

Mujahid P.
Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"Good Solution for any organization looking to streamline sales and support processes"

Comments: Streamlined Sales and Support Process

Pros: 1. User-friendly software, not much effort required to learn
2. Easy to set up with the help of simple and intuitive customization and implementation tools
3. A lot of tasks can be automated using workflows
4. Helps track all the customer interactions at both sales and support level

Cons: 1. User-friendliness of the mobile app and an in Mobile Browser
2. Advanced reporting requires external plugin
3. Customer portal interface could use improvements

• Reviewed on 10/10/2019
Stan S.
Owner/President
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2017

"A quality CRM with his challenges, however good value for your dollar."

Comments: We have been using vtiger for more than a year now and although we had many challenges in the beginning because of language issues as this is an india-based CRM. This is not a good or bad thing just something to be aware of! I will say I have noticed the team that now answers the phone understands our concerns much better. However as a user of this CRM and working with their staff I have come to realize I must be patient and very carefully explain the challenges we are having so they can be fixed. If you have the patience to work with the V tiger team they seem always willing to help. Although I have been frustrated number of times my overall rating described Within. I would and have recommended vtiger as a quality CRM. I do always mention that you must be patient when I'm referring somebody. They are up and coming and have lots to do however the price at which the CRM is available is Affordable and reasonable based on what you were getting and where they are going. Use them and enjoy them as a CRM provider just be sure to be patient.

Pros: it does many things, has many modules many of which I still don't use, I look forward to using them!

Cons: Language barrier, training is poor because they already know their CRM & talk to us like we know it

• Reviewed on 22/11/2017
Benjamin L.
Business Development - Partnerships
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"Used it for a SaaS biz CRM"

Comments: Unified our different teams on the overall vision as well as daily activity of the company. It quickly took the place of internal email threads. having all the comms on a client in their account space was very helpful - to see their past interactions with Tech Support as I was preparing to expand our services with the client.

Pros: The customizable dashboard. Able to make my daily agenda/screen look the way I wanted and feed me the info I needed for Sales.

Cons: we were the first users of our biz type (in 2013) so there were not many 'best practices' to be followed.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2018
Jose R.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2017

"Excellent value for money, lots of functionalities, all the tools to automate all your company processes"

Comments: Great CRM... a no brainer implementation for any organization.

Pros: Lots of functionalities, automation of processes via workflows, many modules, fully customizable, the customer support is simply excellent (from live chat on the fly, to one-to-one skype calls with screen sharing and hands-on support)

Cons: the tool allows for the integration of processes for all areas and (best of all) automatization of functions to make all process flow... the issue: number of workflows may be limited and the custom options are not enough.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2017
Business Development Specialist

"Too many feature gaps"

Comments: I mostly work with Vtiger as an admin and sales support. Most times, when I have a project or idea to improve our processes, Vtiger lacks the functionality for me to follow through without the need to utilize some outside tool or service. Many times I've wanted to add a feature, establish a process, or some other task to improve our sales/marketing methods, but I find that I cannot do so in Vtiger - it isn't a lack of my knowledge of the product, because several times, after consulting the documentation, I've contacted Vtiger support and was told that the task cannot be done.

Pros: It has a lot of customization features. Support answers promptly.

Cons: Features that I think should be standard are missing or inadequate. For example, there are almost no connectors to other software - from Vtiger or from other vendors/services; We use Constant Contact for email campaigns (Vtiger's email module is convoluted and unreliable), and there is no connector for it, so I have to manually import/export new or changed contacts to keep both databases current. And the import process is touchy - Vtiger often creates duplicate records. Getting from one screen/module to another is annoying - it takes too many steps, something a simple menu bar would solve. I could go on with the quirks, limitations, and missing features, but I think this sums it up: Vtiger feels like it started out as a simple app and has had features and modules dropped into it, not really incorporated to make the tools a seamless experience.

William F.
Chief Operating Officer
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018

"A good baseline CRM with capability to add advanced funtionality"

Comments: We used vTiger CRM for some of our call center solutions to collect customer information and integrate with the dialer systems.

Pros: It is a solid basic CRM. It provides all of the essentials for capturing customer data and sending it off the the next step in the sales cycle.

Cons: The system is rigid, so making changes to match your internal workflow may not be super easy to accomplish. Also, integrating a payment solution may be more work than necessary.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Tamika C.
Marketing Engagement Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2019

"Different From What I Am Accustomed To"

Comments: Not bad at all, not great either. Just working to become more of an expert on it. For the daily use of it for business, I suppose it is doing it's job.

Pros: I think it is pretty accessible for the most part, so that helps.

Cons: I don't find it to have all of the necessary things that I am accustomed to. I have used Hubspot in the past with favorable results and feel that having the ability - although very expensive - being able to have access to everything in one place makes it nice. Hubspot is very user friendly as well. I find myself having to look up how to do things or ask in the help section.

Alan L.
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2019

"A Great Value Enterprise-grade CRM"

Comments: We have been working with vtiger for many, many years. It's a great product and the company behind it is stable and committed to continuous improvement.

Pros: Clean and easy to use User Interface. It really is a fully featured platform and it is available from absolutely anywhere.

Cons: Not much at all really! If I had to say something it would probably be that sometimes it is possible to have too much information in one place.

Pedro M.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2019

"Easy to costumize, powerful to use"

Comments: It's easy to Manage students development, to increase sales, and I love the work flow automation. Saves me lots of time.

Pros: I love the easy costumization and the Powerful tools for low price.

Cons: Layout, and poor integration with Google sheets. I would love to have my lists automatically updated in a Google sheet.

Paulo R.
Gerente Comercial (Ingeniero de Ventas en Telecomunicaciones)
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"Very customizable CRM Tool"

Comments: I can create quotes, make invoices, the support is really fast and they improve the software monthly

Pros: I can create module from the ground and relate to existing info in the CRM, is very simple to use and have the necessary features that a CRM Tool needs.

Cons: Their mobile app needs to improve and there's no integration with Mac Mail, but they have an integration with Gmail.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018
Damasia F.
Controller
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2017

"Very Customizable Option, great value for the money"

Comments: Would highly recommend this product.

Pros: We needed a system that would help us to track our customer service issues. Vtiger allowed us to customize the tickets created in order to identify the key issues. Reporting was also customizable and really allowed us to analyze the data. Helped to improve our customer support significantly and allowed us to be more proactive on issues.

Cons: May need to get IT involved in some of the customization depending on how advance you want to get with the available features.

• Reviewed on 08/06/2017
Emili D.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Super flexible and powerful CRM"

Pros: It's very customizable so it can adapt very well to every business structure. It also has a lot of functionalities and integrations, which makes it an all rounder when it comes to this kind of software.

Cons: The learning curve is a bit steep if you are not familiar with CRMs

Roberta N.
Customer Success Coordinator
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

"v tiger Review"

Comments: vitger keeps from proposed to completed works in one place and it can be used easily by different skill set levels from sales to technician uses this CRM

Pros: It adds transperancy to all organisation that uses it as it is meant to.

Cons: It is not as easy to integrate with other softwares but once you got around that is fire

Vimal P.
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2017

"My business experience with Vtiger."

Comments: The customer is exeptional and they are very helpful when you are in a situation.

Pros: Very organized and easy to manage for my business and my customers. I use the system for my whole business.

Cons: When the updates are done, there is not enough testing done to insure that everything is functional.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2017
Thomas C.
Support Manager

"Ease of Use"

Pros: I enjoy the intuitive design and how easily we can organise our customer base inside of the program.

Cons: Not a lot of complaints. Sometimes the UI changes and we just have to relearn positioning.

Rafael L.
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2017

"The CRM near to little companies"

Comments: We are using Vtiger Crm two year, we knowed it in our hosting , intall it for free. We never used CRM, but now we have a lot of information about our business process, customer, etc.. is very important that you can work in all different devices and (mobile, tablet, pc) Is very flexible with user, super-user, etc...

Pros: Is very easy to install and in the first step y for free

Cons: The online version perhaps a little spensive

• Reviewed on 05/02/2017
Daniel S.
Owner / CEO - Diretor Executivo
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2017

"Great CRM - One of the best in the World"

Pros: Product Scope, Easy to Use, Friedly, 3rd part features, Very good Workflow feature, and others. In fact one of the best cost benefit CRM in the world.

Cons: Implementing and configuring it is more difficult than not Open CRM's. Considering the user experience we need to use Power BI or another BI to complement the existing dashboards.

• Source: GetApp