LatitudeLearning Reviews

by Latitude Learning

Filter by:

• Overall

About LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning delivers a learning platform designed specifically to manage extended enterprise training programs.

Learn more about LatitudeLearning

Sandra S.
Marketing Communications Manager
Renewables & Environment, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2019

"Versatile tool"

Pros: Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons: The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2019
Brian V.

"User Friendly"

Pros: LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Cons: LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

by Latitude Learning on 18/04/2018

Brian,
I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

Data and Information Management Strategist
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"it is intuitive and easy to use"

Comments: it enhances productivity and organisational memory

Pros: the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

Cons: in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

by Latitude Learning on 03/08/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion
Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2018
Candine R.
Superintendent
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Latitude Learning has a course to cater to the needs of every level of post-adolescent learning."

Comments: The opportunity to do several courses for a very nominal fee. These courses can be basic refreshers in certain areas which was covered while I was in college. Additionally, there are also courses which I have not really had much training in so there is an opportunity to gain some knowledge in that area.

Pros: It is easy to use. Many websites are not user friendly and this makes it difficult to scroll through to courses.

Cons: Can be time consuming to navigate courses. There are several courses which is good as this allows for multidisciplinary training opportunities. However, there are often so many courses which are to your liking that it is time consuming to look at all of them.

Jraan S.
Quality System Manager/L&D Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2016

"Great LMS for small organizations"

Comments: I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

Pros: 1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based.
2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly
3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries
4) Can customize to our company brand

Cons: People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2016
Neal D.
student
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2017

"Very well developed"

Comments: none

Pros: Makes studying easier and online availability. Wish the capabilities were like this across all platforms and realizes how to use certain infrastructure.

Cons: There is a lot of way low security problems in the website. I was able to access the book for free but could not take the quizes because I did not buy the book.

by Latitude Learning on 25/09/2017

Glad to hear you found our LMS solution to be easy to use.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2017
David O.
President/CEO
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced."

Comments: I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

Pros: It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

Cons: It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

by Latitude Learning on 26/04/2018

David,
Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Katie C.
Katie C.
Executive Office, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"A wonderful experience using this software"

Pros: I loved how easy it was to use and how it explained everything clearly. I really felt like I knew what I was doing by the time I was done.

Cons: At some points I thought it explained things too much, but some people may need this. I just feel like everyone may not need things spelled out for them so much.

Lea D.
Senior Trainer
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2017

"Definitely on my top 5"

Comments: I got to compare with others and evaluate our houces for free. Thanks to the trial.

Pros: It's so easy to use. The interface is clean and it's easy to navigate through without prior training. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory. I never experienced any downtime that might have interrupted my experience or my learners.

Cons: The price is a little off our team budget. We are a small team of 3 trainers but we cater to over 500 learners.

by Latitude Learning on 07/06/2017

Lea,
Glad to hear we're in your top choices for an LMS.

• Reviewed on 02/06/2017
Karine S.
President and Leader of the India Practice
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2015

"The LatitudeLearning LMS is perfect for our needs"

Comments: Latitude has made it possible for us to have a viable online learning presence that is high quality, easy to navigate and with a customized portal that allows us to show our own brand. The Latitude LMS made it possible for us to start small and grow through its policy of free use for up to 100 users. This enabled a boutique business such as ours to launch e-learning programs and let them grow to a point where the fees can be more easily absorbed. The technical support and customer service have been exceptionally responsive and competent, which has made it a pleasure to work with this company.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2015
Brian W.
Head of Training and Development
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2016

"Head of Training and Development"

Comments: The software is great - it is the customer support that is the weakness. I understand why - we are not yet a paying customer (less than 250 employees) and so probably bottom of your list. Time difference is 10 hours which makes for a slow response time. Much US jargon used that we find difficult to understand and assumptions made about our level of IT/system knowledge so probably not a company you feel you want to spend time supporting l guess.

Pros: It appears to have all the functionality of much more expensive systems

Cons: We do not have a fulltime administrator and so find it difficult to use and not at all intuitive which l guess is due to a lack of usage.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2016
Pat C.
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2015

"Latitude - Best fit for our training needs"

Comments: Latitude best met my training needs and my budget. Although Latitude is a bit complex and has a learning curve, that is what makes it so functional and versatile. The complexity behind the scenes allows the screens to be very simple and user friendly. Latitude gave me the exibility I needed. I like that I can customize my log in page and the landing page for learners, keeping it very simple. The initial training was very useful and helped get me up to speed quickly. And, the pricing structure allows me to start slow and grow the program.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2015
Mboswobeni M.
Founder & CEO
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"Your courses are informative and help in to expand knowledge"

Comments: Learning

Pros: The software part is data saving and very quickly to login. It allows us also to engage in with online matterials

Cons: Words the discribed quire's are highly jargon in it's nature and please try to modified to very simple language of with we all can easily understand

by Latitude Learning on 24/05/2018

Mboswobeni, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Laura D.
Administrator
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"Overall, it does what it claims to do."

Comments: To be honest, we went with a different LMS for our current needs, but will be looking at Latitude Learning's LMS again in the future.

Pros: It is simple and straightforward to use. I like that it's free for up to 100 users, so nice choice for small organizations, non-profits, personal use.

Cons: It's both overly simplified AND overly complicated, to the point it's kind of a hassle to try and get it to do what I want it to do. Sometimes you have to jump through unnecessary hoops to accomplish what should be straightforward tasks.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Katie B.
HR Director
Sports, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2018

"Helpful for Small Businesses"

Pros: The LMS is free for under 100 users. It's a functional, easily customizable solution for businesses who want to build their own training modules.

Cons: We were looking for a partner who offered pre-built training, while this solution offers the ability to build your own content.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Resource Specialist
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"it was just OK, but not phenomenal"

Comments: none.

Pros: It looked like it could do several things, honestly don't remember everything about it but you did keep on me with emails so i guess the sales/marketing team did a good job.

Cons: Not easy to setup. I honestly don't remember all the cons but we didn't go with this product because it wasn't as great as other competitors out there.

by Latitude Learning on 22/05/2018

To help with the ease of setting up your channel organization's LMS we have provided LatitudeLearning's very own Tools Bootcamp. This Bootcamp comprises one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Zeeshan M.
Reading
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2019

"This is a best software and it is easy to use"

Comments: I have realized many benefits by using this

Pros: Its every thing we can learn every thing in best way from this software

Cons: I like every thing may be some minor things are not good

by Latitude Learning on 02/03/2019

Zeeshan,
We agree! Glad you are getting benefit from using our LMS in your training program.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Essabri J.
Civil Engineer
Civil Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"My experience with Latitude learning"

Pros: While using Latitude learning i liked how the software can adapt to my needs quickly (Customization services).

Cons: At first i found it very difficult to use the software! maybe using a tutorial can help new users to adapt fast

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Patrick T.
Manager of Training & Development
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2016

"Easy to manage and great customer service."

Comments: Pros - Great Tech Support - Account Managers very responsive - Easy to upload and edit content.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2016
April H.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Our rep was super helpful during the onboarding process, pricing was reasonable."

Pros: It does what we need it to do and the pricing structure gives us the flexibility we need with such a high number of users.

Cons: Although it's very robust, it's not the most user-friendly to the people who aren't very tech savvy.

Kathy J.
HR
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Great Value LMS for Small Organizations"

Comments: Cost effective and easy to distribute

Pros: The ease in which a training module could be uploaded for demonstration and ultimate release to emloyees

Cons: At this time N/A - haven't had an opportunity to use all freatures.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Mike L.
Training Manager
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"As a freeware option, everything is left to the user in terms of set up. You get what you pay for"

Comments: As a freeware option, it was a simple introduction to an LMS before investing in a platform to be used on an Enterprise level.

Pros: Free LMS option and easy to use on a simple level. Access for users is straight forward via the url. Many found it accessible on a mobile device as well.

Cons: Lacks integration functionality with HRMS applications. Difficult to upload files containing audio of video files.

by Latitude Learning on 03/08/2018

Mike, in addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. I agree, before investing in an Enterprise Level Learning Platform it is good to explore the product. But please note that one of our strongest features is our myLMS program in which you can completely tailor the LMS to your organization's exact training needs.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
E1 Field Service Tech
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Basic LMS with few options to customize"

Pros: - Simplistic design
- Initial setup very easy
- Good for teachers trying to move to online or for starters

Cons: - No customize options that i could see
- Initial setup was easy but once you dive into creating courses there is a heavy learning curve
- Overall Support is ok

by Latitude Learning on 26/04/2018

I am sorry to hear you were not able to customize your LMS. Please reach out to our ClientCare Team to get the resources and help you need to customize LatitudeLearning. Our LMS is a fully functional, pre-configured and customizable to fit any training program's needs.

Valerie S.
Implementations & Support
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"Great Tool to help out your organization."

Pros: It was pretty versatile and easy to get started.

Cons: Could be clunky and unfamiliar to less tech-friendly people.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Gabrielle L.
Director Client XP
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Tried the free version, didn't have what i needed unfortunately so switched to something else."

Pros: Their customer support team was very fast and accommodating for any questions or requests I submitted.

Cons: The user interface is extremely complicated and not the most intuitive. Also didn't have the functionality I needed.