LatitudeLearning.com Reviews

by Latitude Learning

• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.8 /5
    4.2 /5

About LatitudeLearning.com

LatitudeLearning delivers a learning platform designed for partners to train the people that sell, service and use their products.

Learn more about LatitudeLearning.com

Showing 25 reviews of 153

Training and Documentation
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Does exactly what I need."

Comments: Helps us track certifications for our training department.

Pros: You cannot beat the price. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat. 100 concurrent users for free is amazing.

Cons: I wish the reporting was a little bit better. I would love to be able to see better stats regarding questions missed on tests.

by Latitude Learning on 18/04/2018

Great news. Our R&D has worked diligently over the past year to give our users a more robust reporting experience. Please take a moment and see the newest reporting capabilities you have at your fingertips.

Steven A.
teacher
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2018

"Difficult to Learn"

Comments: I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

Pros: It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

Cons: It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

Steven,
In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2018
Cindy B.
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

"Just what we needed!"

Comments: We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

Pros: There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

Cons: The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

Nico V.
Didactisch medewerker O-team
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"Pretty good solution for my needs"

Comments: Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

Pros: compatibibilty with our internal softwares.
Issues and errors are rare.
Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently.
No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Cons: Somehow the interface of tools.
Doesn't allways work intuitive.
I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

by Latitude Learning on 03/08/2018

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2018
Orlando R.
Instructional Designer / LMS Admin
Package/Freight Delivery, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2017

"Simple user experience and outstanding Admin support!"

Comments: The advantage of using video and screen recordings in our training. Consistent delivery!

Pros: One of its strengths is the flexibility in knowledge delivery modes: Single course, Course groupings, and certification support.
The LMS is great at delivering our videos and screen recordings used in our training programs.

by Latitude Learning on 07/06/2017

Thanks Orlando! We pride ourselves on our ClientCare Team.

Dan B.
Director of Training Operations
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2017

"A robust LMS"

Pros: Ease of use, structure of system fits organizational design of a business, easy to upload content and deploy coursework

Cons: Batch User Import can be a struggle to get it right, once you do it's a great tool that can save time

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2017
Training Coordinator
Paper & Forest Products, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"There is a small learning curve. Overall easy to use and very functional."

Comments: I use this software for my online classes for working towards my master's degree. It works well for short video and discussions.

Pros: The software is easy to use once you have learned how to. The learning curve is small. Uploading is very easy to complete. There is a very nice free version to use

Cons: There is a learning curve, but it is a small learning curve. The software is difficult to use with Macintosh. Tools can be confusing at times.

by Latitude Learning on 22/05/2018

To help get our clients over the learning curve we provide LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp which comprises of one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Stephanie B.
Nursing Faculty
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2018

"Happy User"

Pros: Ease of use such as enrolling students, setting up classes

Cons: Setting up grade book and trying to integrate learning management system

• Reviewed on 19/09/2018
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2017

"Latitude Learning is a feature rich learning management platform (LMS)"

Pros: For the average business (large or small), I think you would be hard pressed to find much that you couldn't do with Latitude Learning. It has all of the features one might be looking for to launch a an enterprise LMS.

Cons: The biggest con with Latitude Learning is the dated interface and the steep learning curve (for non-tech types) and difficulty in learning how to get things done. Plan for some time in planning, setting up and training staff on a new implementation.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2017
Lisa M.
Manager - Curriculum Development
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2017

Pros: The software is fairly easy to use, once you learn it. Overall Latitude is easy to use but could be more intuitive. Reports could be better.

Cons: The report options need to be updated and provide more options.

Krishna K.
account manager
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"over all its good experience"

Pros: ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support

Cons: user friendly,ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support

by Latitude Learning on 22/05/2018

Krishna, We take pride in our world-class ClientCare¿ Team. Thanks for noticing our friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable ClientCare staff.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
President, CEO
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018

"Great platform for education"

Comments: Thia software helped me to organize my program into a structure that was appropriate for this platform

Pros: Latitude learning provides opportunities for educators from all backgrounds and is a Professional platform to share information

Cons: I wish I would have spoken to someone from the company about how best to implement my program, other than that it's a great tool

by Latitude Learning on 18/04/2018

We offer a Tools Bootcamp that gives a one-on-one training that will walk you through all the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. It's an amazing program we offer that has benefit many of our current clients. If you are interested please reach out for more information.

Kevin C.
Administrator
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"I found latitude learning very easy to use. I would definitely use it again."

Pros: I like ease of the software. It just make sense in terms of the design. I was easily able to build my class and modules.

Cons: I found the ability to meet in real time with students to be a little lacking. I am not sure what I think about synchronous online learning b/c students are generally in some many different time zones, but I feel this could be improved.

Joey C.
consultant
Security & Investigations, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"I've been using it to create learning courses for company use"

Comments: This is my partner in Learning & Development

Pros: Helpful in creating LMS with ease. You can customize its format and you can add / delete some items you feel are not appropriate

Cons: Some features do not allow you to edit/delete if you made a mistake such as names of enrollees. Had some difficulty in uploading tests to website

Heather L.
Customer Support Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"Testing phase - so far it's been great for the free version"

Pros: What attracted me to Latitude was the free option. I really wanted to get a feel for what LMS has to offer without having to rush within times trials. I also like the pricing model with the 100+ users once the free threshold has been reached.

Cons: It is a little labor intensive as you are learning and getting accustomed to the flow. Once you've created a few tutorials, it gets easier to manage and navigate.

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Administrative Assistant
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2018

"Great LMS and affordable"

Comments: I love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a LMS system.

Pros: The ease of use and affordability of the software program.

Cons: The customization ability of the software program.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2018
Maj C.
HR Staff
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2017

"Excellent!"

Pros: Been using this since 2015, it is very compatible with Power Point! Sites like this should be paid but this one is different they let the people experience their site that was really flexible yet for FREE, many settings and We love it! But of course pay for your LMS to have more fun settings and SECURE! Thank you!

Cons: Maybe the lagging and transition of the slides are too slow!

by Latitude Learning on 03/10/2017

Maj, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your FREE LMS. With your FREE version you get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2017
Arnab B.
Lead Person
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2017

"user PDF should available in home signup page."

Comments: We have tested the software during the training to our interns who intended to study of e Learning methods of study. WE have started a programme for ICT base quality education to the children studying in 8th to 10 th standards in high Schools. The programme is implementing by 26 non-Profit base voluntary organizations of Odisha of India. the programme is focus to up-liftment of students belongs to economical marginal class.

Pros: if any one want to give free learning to the learners belongs to families relate to Marginal of economy, 75 students shall be given any learning in free of cost.

Cons: The process of course design is not for ease use, it is complex method that exploration is to be simple.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2017
Babangida S.
Student
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

"Very Good"

Comments: So Much With Good Features

Pros: Lots of resources to learn new stuff (or even the basics).
challenging and emotionally rewarding (i.e., in the sense of accomplishing good in the world or solving a difficult problem).
Generally financially rewarding
Easier than in most fields to find remote and/or flexible work if you want
Easy to go freelance if you want
New stuff coming along all the time

Cons: Most of my friends grossly misunderstand what you do, and may ask you to fix their printers or hack into the police database to fix a parking ticket
Even most recruiters grossly misunderstand.

Adjunct Professor E-Discovery
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"I have used this software to complete online training."

Pros: Latitude Learning is easy to use and user friendly. I easily followed the links to complete the training.

Cons: The only issue I had was that it was not clear that my training was complete and I may have completed it twice to be sure it was done.

by Latitude Learning on 24/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2018
Jamie T.
teacher

"Great LMS program"

Comments: saw how another LMS system works and their presentation style and way of accessing tools.

Pros: immediate feedback on tests and quizzes. Access from around the world 24 hours a day. able to link to any online site or document through it. Grades are easy to see and student progress is also easy to see.

Cons: I didn't create it first and it's not moodle. of course everyone wants something for nothing but if you are an admin with little time to learn and develop Moodle on your own then this LMS would be an acceptable alternative and the tradeoff in cost for convenience is worth it for those not into managing it on their own.

Ronnelle P.
Case Manager/Trainer
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"Despite several attempts to use the software, the courses never loaded."

Pros: I liked the course choices for topics and looked forward to implementing the topics/courses into our program.

Cons: Unfortunately, I was never able to use the software to adequately comment on what I like most and least about the software. Even after speaking with Technical Support, there was no resolve.

Ronnelle:
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your had difficulty loading courses. Our ClientCare Team is willing to provide you the support you need to ensures your training program operate efficiently. Please reach out to the ClientCare Team directly at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 19/06/2018
  • Reviewed on 22/06/2018

"It works well, nice interface and easy to use."

Pros: The interfacing is nice. Easy to navigate. It's easy to add and remove things, and is perfect for a homeschool curriculum.

Cons: I can not speak ill of it at all. I do wish that it had more tutorials and some upgraded features. However, for the price point, it works well

by Latitude Learning on 03/08/2018

We appreciate your success with LatitudeLearning. We are always working to improve our product and the user experience. Technology is forever changing, and so is your LMS. We have updated our technology platform, enhanced the functionality of the system and embraced a direction to enhance the system for a broad spectrum of industries.

• Reviewed on 22/06/2018
Webmaster
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2018

"Awesome support, great softwaare"

Pros: Ease of use and use of content make the software valuable and worth your time. A great experience for users.

Cons: I don't have anything to say regarding Cons the software fills our needs and goes beyond our expectations.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2018
Global Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2018

"It's a very basic LMS with limited options to customisation"

Pros: They have a good cart. The system is simply designed and has courses to go with, the initial setup is easy to do. It's good LMS for starters or for teachers trying to move their teachings online.

Cons: Can not customise at all, the lack of customisation kills it the most. The initial setup is easy but once your start creating ore-requisites for the courses or groups it gives a serious hard time to setup and the support is as good as not there.