Filter by:

• Overall

About SysAid

SysAid helps IT work smarter, not harder, with service automation based on a decade of AI information. Try IT for free today.

Learn more about SysAid

Rafael V.
MIS Technician
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2017

"Not so great customer service."

Comments: A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Pros: The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Cons: I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2017
Hitesh L.
Head of IT Servcies
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2020

"SYSAID is a great ITSM Tool comparable to any other global tool but really great value for money"

Comments: We have been using SYSAID since 2012. It was easy to implement and roll out to the business. Today even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses SYSAID to log tickets for issues.

Pros: Ease of use and setup with Asset management/Projects modules which are easy to use

Cons: The reporting tool exports to Excel 2003 format. needs updating to Excel 2016 or higher

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing SysAid: Cumbersome, slow, unusable and not user friendly

Switched From: BMC Helix ITSM and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: Cost and as its based out of Europe, No VAT to pay giving a huge cost saving.

Luis a. D.
Senior Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2020

"Nice tool to manage IT Recourses"

Comments: Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid. At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Pros: Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement. BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Cons: Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing.
I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

Alternatives Considered: JIRA Service Management

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: Cloud option available, and very strong name in the market. It is a ready to go service.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2020
Gregg S.
IT Manager
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2020

"Easy to Use and Easy to Modify for your needs"

Comments: HIGHLY recommend it. There is flashier looking packages on the market, that DO NOT perform as well and definitely not for the price. And I feel none hold a candle to the support and effort to be even better DAILY than SYSAID.

Pros: I have been using SYSAID for 15+ years. I find it is very easy to understand and use. It is highly customizable without the need for complex interactions or training from SYSAID. THE SUPPORT from SYSAID is far beyond any other Vendor I have dealt with in 35+ years of IT work.

Cons: Some features advertised fall a little short of what you may expect but always meet what they say..The Ever evolving product sometimes creates an expectation that just doesn't quite reach the level I am expecting

• Reviewed on 02/06/2020
business analyst
Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"good ITSM System"

Pros: the ability to be able to build and setup the system without hire new employees

Cons: the workflow and the asset managements not intuitive

Alternatives Considered: ServiceNow

Switched From: ServiceNow and BMC Helix ITSM

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: price and local integrator

Robert L.
Systems Administrator
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/12/2020

"Awesome Ticketing System"

Comments: The reach sysaid has with our business is wide. It controls everything from password changes to change management.

Pros: I like just how easy this product is to use and the ease for the end users to put in tickets. Also love that you can give certain user access to different categories depending on the admin group they are in.

Cons: I wish the sysaid asset management was a little more robust.

• Reviewed on 23/12/2020
Paul alejandro H.
General Manager
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2020

"The easy way to manage service in all areas of your Enterprise"

Comments: Using SysAid our technicians give support to our customers in an easy way and using the mobile version they can document the actions executed when are out of the office

Pros: Easy Customization, quick deployment and go live, is very helpful to manage the service not only in IT, the rest of the areas too standarizing the way to give the service.

Cons: I think can be better the dashboard customization.

Alternatives Considered: Track-It!, ServiceNow, InvGate Service Desk, Freshdesk, Zendesk and Milvus

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: Is the best relation of cost vs functionality and is easy to implement.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2020
ing.TIC's
Textiles, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2019

"Sysaid es Excelente"

Comments: all the in
The problems that are being solved with sysaid and its platform is to keep track of incidents and thus we can realize that we are failing and better our support servicecidences of my company

Pros: Hi, what I like the most about sysaid is its easy operation for users when lifting a ticket and thus solving their problem immediately, on the other hand we can take a very well organized inventory of computer accounts and the best is not as expensive as other systems from itil

Cons: what I dislike about sysaid is that their technical support is too bad and there is not so much information on the web,
since we recently had a migration from their system to another server and they could not help us, they took too long to contact us and when they were migrated their system was when they contacted us

• Reviewed on 03/07/2019
Kawa R.
IT Manager
Utilities, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2020

"Best ticketing and Inventory system"

Comments: Easy to install, implementation very simple, ticketing system is. Rey efficient. Accurate inventory
Simple to upgrade

Pros: Efficient, low cpu usage, easy to manage

Cons: We should have it on the cloud rather than being on premise

Alternatives Considered: Pulsar

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: Came out best in price and worked to our full requirement

• Reviewed on 15/07/2020
IT Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2019

"Ticket management with good metrics"

Comments: We are using SysAid as our primary IT ticketing system. The reporting features make it easy to see how well we are meeting our SLA's. I'm not a huge fan of the text-only template style, and the workflows are not automated, so that if I have to pass a ticket on to the next phase of a process, I have to manually re-assign it. These are minor gripes. For the most part SysAid has served us well. It is easy to use and I can't say enough about the robust reporting

Pros: Sysaid has some of the best back end reporting of any ticket system I have worked with. Colorful graphs by department or individual that report on open tickets, time to close the ticket and so many other helpful reports

Cons: Does not have as much user guidance as other software in this space. The templates are text only and it does not include automated workflows.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2019
David M.
IT Service Delivery Manager
Events Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Sydsaid, 8 years on and still happy with this solution"

Pros: When we first looked at the product over 8 years ago when we had multiple solutions.
The decision to change was easy as it provided as a solution that suited our company. The deployment solution was solid and without pain and the valued end user acceptance was the key to its success.
We recently reached a 100k milestone on issues logged within the system and it continues to work.
The gui and integration options and reporting options that are available keep expanding which keeps up with business changes.

Cons: Nothing, we are still using today without issues

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Mariano S.
Software Engineer
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2021

"A clear ticketing system that works ."

Comments: The system helps with flagging ongoing issues you have with your work station and getting them fixed quickly .

Pros: The UI doesn't have any unnecessary flashy features. You go on the platform , pick what kind of issue you have ,describe it , attach photos ( optional ) and submit .After that you are kept updated on each step via email until your IT department fixes the issue .

Cons: Oftentimes the Self Service desktop icon (through which you access the platform ) takes too long to open . You need to click on it multiple times and it still doesn't open from time to time .At this point I prefer accessing SysAid from our Intranet line .

• Reviewed on 27/04/2021
Rob P.
Senior Engineer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Sysaid Keeps us running"

Pros: Simplistic UI is what enables us and our users to easily log and resolve issues.

Cons: On-premise customer get less frequent updated to the system.

Alternatives Considered: SolarWinds Service Desk

Adamu I.
ACSA
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees

"Simply Versatile"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: ITIL Framework
Knowledge Management
Reporting

Cons: email condiguration
Analytics
Asset Mnagement

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: Simplicity

Edward P.
It Information Security Coordinator
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2019

"Great product for a great value."

Comments: Our incident response time has improved considerably. Before SysAid we did not have a service desk tool, so were report to us by phone or in the halls.

Pros: We have been using for 5+ years, the application is very user friendly which makes it easy for our staff to input service requests. It is reliable. The few times we have had any issues with the software in all the years the support has been very responsive. Reliable, reasonably priced and excellent customer service.

Cons: The service catalog feature is not as Intuitive and complete as in other products that I had used.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2019
Senior Support Specialist
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2018

"A simple and feature rich helpdesk solution for your business"

Pros: The cost to own this application is externally lower than most of the other Helpdesk software on the market. The ability to create a ticket from an email is a plus, because it reduces the time it takes for the Helpdesk agent to record a fault or request. Also, the application can utilise open source databases such as MySQL to store its' data, which results in a massive reduction in the cost of ownership.

Cons: I think the application needs to be a bit more optimised for use in large organisation due slowness issues when a large number of persons are using the system at once.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2018
Frederic B.
ITSM consultant
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"Very good ITSM tool"

Comments: Very good experience since the first contact sales support and presentation, implementation support is great

Pros: capabilities of the tools, Gui, look &feel, flexibility, configurable, CDMB

Cons: nothing about the software but maybe the fact that they are not providing on site implementation support. we were not used to that but it is going quite well

Alternatives Considered: TOPdesk and OTRS

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: more functionalities, more flexibility and integration capabilities

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Michael S.
Sr. Network / Server Administrator
Machinery, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2020

"Sysaid partner with Information Technology"

Comments: Completely managing information technology with system.

Pros: deployment, monitoring, and reporting technology needs.

Cons: software asset management is clunky; requires manual setup of software to poll against.

Alternatives Considered: SolarWinds Service Desk, ServiceNow and ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Reasons for Switching to SysAid: Implementation team was very helpful

• Reviewed on 05/03/2020
Denise R.
Financial IT Support Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2020

"A long history with a trusted friend"

Comments: We have had very little problems with this application, it just works... It re-deploys itself after being upgraded. If we are too busy to answer our "hot line" we are set up for the Help Desk to open a ticket with a voice message from our user. We all love this software. It is such a big help to a small (or large) department.

Pros: The ability to prioritize the needs of our customers. To be able to see messages or errors that our users experience by including a screen shot of their screen.

Cons: I have no answer for this - the software allows for customization of screens.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2020
Rachel B.
Head of IT
Libraries, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Exceptional Product"

Comments: The interface is user friendly. Service requests are inputted with ease. Screen capture is a wonderful feature for staff to show what is going on without losing the error message.

Pros: Sysaid is user friendly which makes it easy for our staff to input service requests. It is reliable. We have not had any issues with the software in all the years we have been a customer. Your support is very responsive if we have any questions. Reliable, reasonably priced, and the support is exceptional.

Cons: Patch Management needs to be more customizable.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Group Servicedesk Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2020

"Flexibility and customizability of Sysaid"

Comments: I have enjoyed use of the sysaid platform and will continue to recommend it to organizations for quick delivery. It is cost effective and has a great support structure.

Pros: I liked the flexibility and ease of implementation of this software.
Also, it was easily customizable to suit our specific need, this was a major plus for us.

Cons: Interconnectivity to certain applications such as solarwinds and sharepoint is somewhat challenged (mostly due to security requirements from my organization which is limiting achievement).

• Reviewed on 11/12/2020
Roy D.
SDM
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Excellent tool"

Comments: great support model and always on hand to help in any way.

Pros: Overall SysAid fits perfectly with the maturity of our organization.
Support from the vendor in terms of the BAU model is excellent.
The tool is easy to use and highly customizable. Administration of the tool is very logical.

Cons: not all processes are catered for in the tool but for us it is perfect.
A cloud management platform integration would be great to see in the future.

Tarik M.
Solution Architect
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2020

"You definitely want to consider Sysaid for ITSM solution"

Pros: Easy process to integrate with current business process, okay support experience (could do better), good community forum when looking for answer.

Cons: Sysaid is constantly releasing new features hence so far didnt notice anything I dont like.

Alternatives Considered: CustomerWise and ServiceWise

• Reviewed on 04/08/2020
Desirae A.
Operations Manager
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"SysAid"

Comments: This tool has been very helpful in moving my organization in the right direction. It is very innovative and helpful.

Pros: SysAid has been a great and useful tool used by my organization. It is easy to customize fields, has analytics piece and has made my job incredibly easier since implementing it.

Cons: It can be difficult to reach the help desk since the time zones are very different.

Bryan J.
Network Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"The one platform to rule them all"

Comments: I find Sysaid to be a very professional and easy to work with company.

Pros: The system fits many needs and works for many departments in our organization. The one stop place for users to submit tickets to various departments and to find information quickly using the Knowledge base to be the best thing this software provides.

Cons: There is many interlocking parts that don't seem to be related which can cause confusion. The system is very powerful and has a lot of neat tricks, but understanding how they work is key.