• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.5 /5

About SysAid

Scale your service desk in an agile and cost-effective way, with built-in asset management & advanced automation.

Learn more about SysAid

Thomas B.
IT Analyst
Law Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2019

"SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome"

Comments: The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Pros: I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience.
SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Cons: I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2019
Eric F.
Engineer
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"All essencials in one service desk"

Comments: IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage.
The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

Pros: No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

Cons: I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

Lunzayiladio M.
System Admin
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2020

"Best Helpdesk Ever"

Comments: I work whit this platform onPremise, for a years, and I find verry suitable for our organization

Pros: Clean, fast, flat, elegible, support works fine and fast

Cons: Some limitations on customize somes reports

• Reviewed on 22/10/2020
Rafael V.
MIS Technician
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2017

"Not so great customer service."

Comments: A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Pros: The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Cons: I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2017
Sanjay C.
Technical Support Officer
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2020

"SysAid Review by Sanja Campbell of Jamaica Stock Exchange"

Comments: Overall it has been great. Our admins have greater visibility of the tickets submitted. our end users love the product as well.

Pros: tracking of tickets and issues are simple.
centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location
I like the live chat feature as well
the auto notifications make my life easier as well

Cons: I cant think of an element i do not like.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2020
James W.
Systems Administrator III
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2019

"SysAid Review"

Comments: We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Pros: Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Cons: Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2019
Luis a. D.
Senior Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/06/2020

"Nice tool to manage IT Recourses"

Comments: Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid. At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Pros: Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement. BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Cons: Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing.
I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

• Reviewed on 13/06/2020
David M.
IT & Innovation Director
Apparel & Fashion, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"Great tool, simple to use, ITIL aligment and powerful customization capabilities"

Comments: Being easy to use, configure and completely aligned with ITIL framework we implemented it successfully with a fast user adoption; now I have full knowledge on what is going on in my department.

Pros: It have several options to create a ticket (from e-mail to a key on the keyboard - F11) and is powerful enough to support detailed customization (look and feel, personalized templates, e-mail with expected resolution dates, tickets categories, timers, notifications, etc).

Cons: Project tracking is rudimentary (Understood that it's not part of the scope)

• Reviewed on 20/02/2020
Adedeji O.
Head, Strategy & Planning
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"SysAid is Awesome"

Pros: Ease of integration to other services like slack, ease of implementation and set up.

Cons: At this early stage, it's a bit difficult to identify features I don't like. All looks good so far.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Chris W.
IT Support Manager
Facilities Services
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2017

"SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product"

Comments: We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

Pros: We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Cons: Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2017
Lori S.
Support Lead
Mining & Metals, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"Great Help Desk management system"

Comments: SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

Pros: Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

Cons: Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

Joe W.
IT Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2020

"I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1"

Comments: I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

Pros: It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Cons: Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2020
Leonel L.
Application Support Specialist
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2019

"A great IT service management tool"

Comments: for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Pros: easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Cons: very restricted directly access to database.

• Reviewed on 13/08/2019
Ahsan K.
Systems Analyst
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"SysAid"

Comments: We are using SysAid to manage our day to day incidents and requests. Along with that we have de-commisioned solar winds and intune and only use SysAId as our Asset management.

Pros: We implemented SysAid for our ticket and asset management system. SysAid is nothing but a great system which can improve productivity drastically. The thing I like most about the system is that the varieties in which it could be molded depending on customers needs. I will definitely suggest SysAid.

Cons: I have not come across any cons until now.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Gregg S.
IT Manager
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2020

"Easy to Use and Easy to Modify for your needs"

Comments: HIGHLY recommend it. There is flashier looking packages on the market, that DO NOT perform as well and definitely not for the price. And I feel none hold a candle to the support and effort to be even better DAILY than SYSAID.

Pros: I have been using SYSAID for 15+ years. I find it is very easy to understand and use. It is highly customizable without the need for complex interactions or training from SYSAID. THE SUPPORT from SYSAID is far beyond any other Vendor I have dealt with in 35+ years of IT work.

Cons: Some features advertised fall a little short of what you may expect but always meet what they say..The Ever evolving product sometimes creates an expectation that just doesn't quite reach the level I am expecting

• Reviewed on 02/06/2020
Jon S.
Network/System Administrator
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2016

"Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk"

Comments: First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues. We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid. ****LIKES MOST****
-Features: Incredibly powerful and feature rich service desk. If locally hosted you can control virtually every aspect of the service desk and customize it to your liking. -Customer Support: Amazing customer support and online community. You can tell the team behind SysAid is passionate about their product. -Price: Comparatively speaking SysAid is equal or lower in annual cost to operate (we use the Cloud edition). -Reporting: MUCH improved reporting. -Asset Management: Possibly my favorite feature. SysAid will scan my network and add assets to my service desk. SysAid will alert me when certain events occur with the asset and keep my assets up-to-date.
****LIKES LEAST****
- Lack of integration with third party applications however SysAid is currently working on this. - Ease of use: SysAid is packed full of functionality and it can be a little intimidating or difficult to get setup however the online help and online community make things a much easier. - Lack of high-level, customizable dashboards which are common with other service desks. - Lack of email response integration which is common with other service desks. SysAid does integrate with email servers however for email responses to link to the ticket the message must be generated using the messaging system within the service desk. Communication with the end user via an email client will not tie back to the service desk ticket.

by SysAid Technologies on 10/02/2016

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution.

You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments!

Kim.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2016
Frank V.
System Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"SysAid Helpdesk"

Comments: Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

Pros: How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

Cons: It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Paul B.
Network Manager
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2020

"An invaluable tool for the management of IT Support"

Comments: The remote control feature as assisted us a lot in the current Covdi-19 lockdown and Sysaid as still allowed us to provide the end users with IT support while still working from home.

Pros: The ease of use for the end user, and opening up of several ways of communication between the end user and support team, and the ability to keep the end user upto date with the progress of their submitted ticket.

Cons: customising some areas can be a little complex, I'm sure will get easier with more use.

• Reviewed on 08/06/2020
Mario E.
DBA
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Why we choose SysAid's Help Desk Software"

Comments: Great support, they solve very quickly any doubt.

Pros: A very powerfull ticket management tool, is very easy to install it and start using it, you can modify/personalize the flow that the ticket will follow and create different roles for the team members, log the time of the activities and have an insight panel in where you can see a summary of the tickets pending for assignation, closed or being categorized depending of your needs.

Cons: So far I have no complaints, the software does their job

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020
Charles S.
VP of IT
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2020

"Make you job easy"

Comments: I love this product, I use it daily and it brings control to managing your Network. the support is fantastic and SysAid really wants you to use there software to the fullest extent with there training and support they have never left me down

Pros: Sysaid is a one shop stop for managing users and computer in you organization. from inventory, helpdesk, patch management and remote control. SysAid can not be beat

Cons: I really have nothing bad to say about the product, I am very satisfied

• Reviewed on 05/06/2020
Michael M.
Director of IT
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2020

"Great product, wish we had the full version"

Comments: We have had great success with Sysaid and truly rely on it everyday. We have improved several internal business processes for IT and Facilities by leveraging Sysaid and have greatly improved internal communications. We are interested in possibly upgrading to the full version in hopes of creating more automated processes, improving change management and implementing more project management techniques because of the benefits we have derived from the existing implementation.

Pros: The flexibility of the configuration, the automation, integrations and general ease of use are the aspects that we like most about Sysaid. We use Sysaid for far more than just the IT help desk and ticket tracking and we do not have the full version.

Cons: This is difficult for us as we do not have the full/complete version of Sysaid. My natural instinct is to dislike the fact that we do not have several of the features that would improve our operations without the added licensing expense. However, with the version we do have, the reporting, especially the custom reporting, could be improved.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2020
Ryan B.
Director of Information Network Services
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2019

"Great value for robust Help Desk software"

Comments: Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Pros: Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Cons: Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2019
Coy N.
Enterprise IT Systems Engineer
Building Materials, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2020

"SysAid is a Great ITSM that provides a robust, feature rich experience"

Pros: SysAid has been instrumental in unifying the ticket and request workflows. Their professional support has always been receptive and their ability to present solution for complex business processes has always been impressive. We consider them a strong ally in assuring that our IT departments can provide the best service to our teammates.

Cons: SysAid is a resolutely stable system. It does everything its advertised as doing in a feature rich and robust manner. If I had to pick a critique its more along the lines of evolutionary. SysAid's features and visuals are currently being updated. This process is conducted in a manner as to not cause issues with various parts of the system. The consequence of this are various applications of a component in different manners in different "subsystems". This is smart on the company's part as it does not disturb any functionality of the overall system. For back-end administrator's, this transition can take adjustment as you jump from configuring various features. These changes are seamless in application for end users and administrators.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2020
Nick B.
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"Great software and great service"

Comments: Fantastic, easy from 1st quote to implementation.

Pros: Out of the box features are excellent and the system is very easy to configure.

Cons: Some of the features are clearly still a work in progress but rate of development seems good.

Hitesh L.
Head of IT Servcies
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2020

"SYSAID is a great ITSM Tool comparable to any other global tool but really great value for money"

Comments: We have been using SYSAID since 2012. It was easy to implement and roll out to the business. Today even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses SYSAID to log tickets for issues.

Pros: Ease of use and setup with Asset management/Projects modules which are easy to use

Cons: The reporting tool exports to Excel 2003 format. needs updating to Excel 2016 or higher

• Reviewed on 03/06/2020