Filter by:

• Overall

About TechValidate

TechValidate by SurveyMonkey is a SaaS platform that transforms customer feedback into 3rd-party validated marketing materials.

Learn more about TechValidate

Dawn J.
Content Strategist in US

Easiest Customer Stats EVER

4 2 years ago

Comments: I love how TechValidate allows me to scale our customer reference program and create new public facing content quickly and easily. Customer service is great, and any time I've had a question, our rep has gotten back to me right away.

Pros:

After YEARS of having to manually track down customer stats, quotes, and testimonials, using TechValidate has been a DREAM. We can easily assemble stats, pull user quotes, and even follow up with dissatisfied customers we wouldn't otherwise hear from.

Cons:

I'd love if we could ask more than 10 questions! That's about the only downside I can think of.

Lisa S.
Writer/Editor in US

Incredibly user friendly and great results immediately.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Third-party validation to statistics and metrics.

Pros:

Easy to use, instant customer-success stories and metrics/statistics. Adds third-party credibility to the statistics cited.

Cons:

TechValidate was incredibly helpful right out of the box. Our first survey netted excellent third-party statistics that we were able to share with our potential audience. The only downside? I wish it were free!

Fiona Q.
Head of Marketing in Australia

5 2 years ago

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our account manager is amazing. She has been the reason why we have implemented and used the TechValidate stats and charts the way we do.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive, easy to use and showcases our customers and what they think of our product

Cons:

I would like to be able to change the colours on the TechFacts to be in the company colours

Sharon S.
Director of Market Research in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Easy and Efficient

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Using TechValidate is an easy and efficient way to get testimonials and data that support our marketing messages.

Cons:

The need to space surveys out by at least a month limits our ability to get testimonials about specific products, but the spacing is important to prevent survey fatigue for our customers.

Jessica N.
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager in US
Computer Networking, 5,001-10,000 Employees

The support team was awesome. The tool's purpose offers a really cool concept.

4 4 years ago

Comments: It was an easy way to turn data into shareable charts, facts, and stories.

Pros:

The software was easy and straightforward to use. The support team was very good about answering questions quickly, and was always there to help make you successful.

Cons:

After the contract is over, all collected data is no longer available for public use, unless you resign a contract.

David F.
David F.
Marketing Manager in US
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

A great tool to generate content and measure sentiment

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have a relatively small marketing team and with TechValidate we're able to generate sales enabling content with ease.

Pros:

TechValidate is a great way to capture sentiment and create UGC that is great to assist the sales team. The support we get from our CSM is also top-notch. Definitely makes a difference to have an expert that can help craft surveys and offer best practices. Surveys are simple to set up and results are easy to digest and understand.

Cons:

Sometimes the best practices TV follows make it hard to be agile - ie you might have to wait a few days before launching the survey.

Charity S.
Demand Generation Manager in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 10,000+ Employees

Our Key to Customer Sentiment

5 2 years ago

Comments: The best thing about this software is that it allows me to gauge and leverage customer sentiment for those customers that wish to remain anonymous. Not everyone wishes to be named in our industry and it's great that we're able to still leverage their feedback while protecting their anonymity. We've been able to leverage results on our website, in social media, email campaigns, and in sales enablement tools.

Pros:

I love how simple TechValidate is to use. Building and implementing surveys is super intuitive. And I love the functionality built in to analyze results like being able to crosstab the data against other questions in the project.

Cons:

Honestly I don't have any complaints at this time.

Jurija M.
Marketing Manager in US
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Quick wins to highlight your business

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This software allows for a painless way to collect customer feedback (both good and bad). It also has extensive features to help you highlight the good with case studies, small image snippets, and you can develop a whole landing page around certain types of feedback

Cons:

Looks a little spammy to customers when they first get it/ aren't sure what it is. It would be great to have even deeper customization as far as email looks when it first gets sent out.