10 years and counting

Jethro L.
IT and eCommerce Manager
Sporting Goods, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Sales order entry and viewing stock levels is difficult in all the accounting systems we have used. We intially installed Prospectsoft CRM in order to make those tasks easy, which it has done. We are also now taking advantage of the customer relationship pieces, like note taking, lead tracking and problem management.

Pros: Quick order entry functions, clear visibility of inventory data and integration to our back office

Cons: Many things in the past, but Prospectsoft have fixed all those. There are things now which we want changing, but they are logged in an ideas portal and we have an understanding of how long they may take to make it into the live product.

by ProspectSoft on 08/02/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We love good news stories. We also appreciate all your feedback in the ideas portal. Your product suggestions will help us to do a better and better job at meeting the needs of our b2b distribution & wholesale customers. Thank you.

Honestly great stuff

Reviewed on 01/07/2019
Rufus C.
Head of telesales
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great experience all round, and fantastic support

Pros: There are a few words that jump to mind with Prospect soft365 , key words that were the same frustrations I had with my previous systems.
Ease of use - Quick and SO user friendly, adaptable and as a HOD the best thing it was easy for my team to pick up and work effectively on within a week. Win for us!
Customer satisfaction - this is now so measurable we have a more direct link to our customers and a clearer view of orders and relationships. Another win!
Support - Every single call to their centre is answered professionally and swiftly and this makes a truly immeasurable difference in a busy centre like ourselves.
So glad we found you.

Cons: I am happy with all factors of this software

Prospect365 is a cost effective way to manage your e-commerce site when you use Opera II

Reviewed on 16/04/2018
Danny M.
IT Manager
Customer Support

Pros: I like the updating of essential information replicated to the web instantly. I enjoy the CRM interface, it's user friendly and very similar to MS Office. Support is good, much easier to phone than open a ticket.

Cons: I dislike the CMS Editor, it's limited when it comes to core changes, having learnt to code in raw HTML and CSS, a WYSIWYG editor is somewhat annoying. However this could just be me!

by ProspectSoft on 30/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback. We will send your feedback on the CMS and WYSIWYG vs HTML editing to our product team.

Ideal for Wholesale Business

Reviewed on 08/02/2019
James T.
Operations Director
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have this CRM linked into Unleashed and Xero, which makes the perfect package for us and they all work seamlessly.

Pros: Live data so both our internal and external employees see exactly the same data in real time. Data includes all sales history, conversation notes, products (including stock levels and pricing), etc...

Cons: I don't have any issues with the Prospect365 CRM

Super helpfull over many many years

Reviewed on 14/05/2019
Tanya M.
Sales
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Search facility is easy to use. holds lots of info and is customisable to our needs

Cons: nothing we are very happy with it. if anything I keep closing it down in error by clicking the cross by mistake

Great CRM

Reviewed on 01/07/2019
Annmarie M.
Team Leader
Warehousing, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has been great for us, easy way to store information and documents.
Great for recalls and reminders.

Pros: The staff are always on the end of the phone or email/ Live chat.
Great staff and very easy system to use.

Cons: I like this CRM very much, I cant really fault it on anything so far.

Great Product and Great Service

Reviewed on 06/09/2019
John F.
Sales Manager
Mining & Metals, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great experience with ProspectSoft. Easy to use and an asset to have up to date information at my finger tips either at the office or out on the road. The support I receive is always quick and professional.

Pros: Seamless integration from our Sage accounts package and up to date information on customers' spending.

Cons: Haven't found anything really yet. Has taken a little time to work out how to write reports, but there is always assistance at ProspectSoft to answer any question.

Just the ticket!

Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Jemma C.
Business Development
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: A very straight forward and simple system to use, suitable for all abilities. There is also always somebody on the other end of the phone or email if you ever need help - thank you!

Pros: It is simple to use and ideal for finding things quickly.

Cons: I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software, only positives are springing to mind!

would recommend highly

Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Chris Y.
Commercial Support Officer
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: very helpful & useful to our company

Pros: easy to use and transfer from our sage system

Cons: I haven't come across anything I don't like about the system yet

Very Good

Reviewed on 07/10/2019
Josh M.
Sales Executive
Food & Beverages, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: easy to use and understand. Easy to navigate around

Cons: having duplicate records appear but can be easily deleted.

Excellent

Reviewed on 15/05/2019
Customer Service & Export Sales
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Not only this CRM offers excellent advantages to the business but also as a company they offer great customer service, always replying promptly to any queries and taking on board our suggestions.

Cons: Maybe more training is necessary to get the full advantage from the system.