15 years helping British businesses

About Ncontracts

Nvendor keeps you informed and aware about your vendors and their activities, allowing you to mitigate risk and act with confidence.

Learn more about Ncontracts

Pros:

Support is accessible through many avenues. NContracts provides the easiest analytics to maneuver and create reporting for.

Cons:

Clicking through the user interface can be confusing at times, but it contains everything you need to do.

Ncontracts ratings

4.3
4.9
4.3
4.6

9.1/10

Ncontracts has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 150 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Ncontracts before?

Karen Ann
Karen Ann
Paralegal in US
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Essential to our Business

Comments: Very satisfied, we have bi-weekly meetings with our designated rep and have any issues quickly resolved.

Pros:

I enjoy the ability to customize the program to fit our needs for a mid size credit union. In addition, I feel their program allows us to manage our contracts, stay on top of deadlines, and run reports needed to be successful. As well they are essential in our ability to meet our NCUA requirements with security reviews.

Cons:

While I have used NContracts for the past three years and would not move to another platform, I would request to have a 10 key format when entering dates instead of a calendar function; however, this is a very minor change i'd make.

Kathy
Website & eServices Specialist in US
Banking, 51–200 Employees

Fostering team info and collaboration

Comments: OnSemble gives our staff one place to go for organization-wide information. We can reduce emails in inboxes by archiving what's important. Onboarding new staff is easier when they have this hub to go to for HR information, department links, promotions or the employee directory . We love it!

Pros:

We were able to customize our portal with our own unique branding and style. Creating, editing and maintaining the framework is really easy and help is available anytime we need it.

Cons:

One of the pros can be a con if you aren't sure of your vision for your site. Though the system is really easy to use it does have a lot of complexity to it to be able to offer the extent of the customization options. Learning about all it can do is perhaps for people smarter than me! But, the implementation team and ongoing support helps get you through.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that you were able to really make it your own, and it's great to see that you made it a central hub for everyone. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.

Susan
EVP Chief Compliance Officer CRA Officer Audit Liaison in US

Outstanding Business Partner - Highly Recommend

Comments: Have selected Ncontracts as a business partner over many years at several banks. They are dependable and on top of the compliance needs. The newsletter is a great added benefit. The team is knowledgeable and proactive. They have a proven track record of being an outstanding business partner!!! Will continue to use the great products. Highly recommend Ncontracts for the compliance solutions!!!!

Pros:

We use several Ncontracts software programs. They were quick and easy to implement. They provide automated solutions to our compliance needs which saves much time. The cost is reasonable, and the support is great!!!

Cons:

For some complicated and infrequent functions, like submitting the annual HMDA LAR, we required support to train us, but it worked seamlessly once the process was explained.

Samantha
Learning & Development Manager in US

Passageways Employee Intranet

Comments: OnSemble has been a great one stop shop resource for our staff. We’ve streamlined several processes and reduced the amount of email received. It’s created a fun environment for our staff.

Pros:

Continual updates. We’ve been using Passageways for a long time but hadn’t kept up with upgrades. Upon relaunch, we were happy to be able to take advantage of many enhancements that have been provided along the way.

Cons:

There are things that could be streamlined with building tools and roles/permissions. Sometimes, the site is buggy.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate that you've been a long-time customer. Continual updates will definitely be something that is important to us in 2020, so you can look forward to a more streamlined portal.

Chip
CTO in US
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Ncontracts supports our business woth robust features and support

Pros:

The platform is easy to configure while providing some degree of flexibility to allow us to adapt to changes or custom fields needed for reporting. The integration between modules is very good which prevents our team from re-keying redundant information. Their support and training is also far superior than most other technology providers.

Cons:

Initial configuration, while not difficult, does take some time to enter all of the necessary information. While much of the informational fields are not required, they are needed if you truly want the full benefit of the product.

Audra
Marketing Associate in US

OnSemble, Our Most Reliable Team Member

Comments: With our portal, we solved a consistency in documents issue we were experiencing. Since implementation, we have been able to ensure both locations have the most up to date documents on hand in the portal's document repository. We also solved the need for a shared calendar for all staff with the portal. We have provided our staff with a virtual Professional Development corner, containing a lending library, complete with motivational and professional development books employees can check out.

Pros:

The document repository, ease of use, and infinite possibilities for custom pages are amongst my favorite features of OnSemble.

Cons:

Most of our initial concerns with our portal were put to rest with the latest version update. We have experienced few issues with the portal since implementation. Any issues that arise are easily solved by the top notch Passageways Support Team or simply by emailing our extremely helpful and knowledgeable Passageways CSM.

Ryan
Information Security Officer in US

Ncontracts Software Application Suite

Comments: Enterprise risk management including audit management, business continuity planning, cybersecurity assessments, risk assessments and vendor management.

Pros:

Ease of use and integration points between the various software applications.

Cons:

Lack of custom report writing options available to the administrator.

Machelle
Director of Compliance in US
Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Should be a great tool that is easy to use

Comments: Overall, the individuals I've been working with have been great and once you reach the right person to help you, things seem to progress a little better.

Pros:

Specific to NCommunity, we liked the ability to analyze data against benchmark data to be able to identify where we need to focus our CRA efforts.

Cons:

The overall deployment of the application has been challenging. We are 3 months in and still haven't been able to use it. While everyone has been working to try to figure things out, it is still frustrating

Anissa
Trust Acct. Administrator in US
Banking, 201–500 Employees

I'm here because I didn't win.

Pros:

I really enjoyed meeting the team that was sent to the FIRMA conference.

Cons:

I have no dislikes about this product. Based on conversations, I think i would have few dislikes.

Danny
President in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

Used for board meetings

Pros:

Helped meeting go fast by providing materials to members ahead of time. Easier than manual compiling data.

Cons:

We experienced some of the board members were slow to adopt

Melinda
Executive Assistant in US

Loving our OnSemble Intranet - Compass

Comments: OnSemble has given us a mechanism to have more current communication without blasting out ALL emails. The central repository for resources and documents has proven to help keep documents up to date and reduce duplication.
The help desk module has streamlined several processes.
Overall, we are happy with OnSemble. It has brought us more current with our practices and is helping to get away from using email blasts and server folders for everything. After a year, we are still learning and revising and updating and refreshing. We are looking forward to additional updates to take some of the pain points away from our current version.

Pros:

We were looking for a one-stop-shop for employee communication, documentation and other processes needing streamlined. OnSemble has provided a great platform for this. While it has not solved all our internal needs, it has provided a valuable, flexible and fun resource. *Central repository for documentation, policies, procedures and forms, etc. *Search function that makes finding documents a snap. *Ability to personalize pages, giving departments flexibility to build to their needs. *The help desk module has been excellent to work with and has been implemented for all but one area. *The supply/inventory module has made supply ordering for branches so much easier and user-friendly. *Building pages, once the basics are down, is pretty easy, even for the least "techy" person. *Customer support is fantastic and they have an online forum where you can collaborate with other OnSemble users. *Ability to create roles where people can be divided into different categories, allowing for confidentiality where and when needed.

Cons:

*System Permissions module seems to be a bit out of date and does not appear to have upgrades to its functionality. This was a feature we were hoping to use more robustly. *Forms module appeared to be something we could utilize, but does not customize as easily as we had hoped. However, we know other users have used it successfully. *There are periodic bugs that don't seem to make sense or will only be repaired with updates. *There is a risk of creating too many layers of permissions, making it cumbersome and confusing if you do not create a good mapping from the onset. *Implementation seemed a little clunky, but it may have been we did not know the right questions to ask in the beginning.

Aimee
VP of Lending in US
Banking, 11–50 Employees

We are a lover of the intranet ( OnSemble!)

Comments: This is a great product for any sized organization! Keeps us " on the same page" with our employees!

Pros:

We love how easy it is for us to use, being a smaller organization but growing organization it keeps us connected to all employees. not having an IT department or Marketing department its so simple for us to use and create and be innovative. Our staff loves how easy it is to use, and we love having fun and making it exciting for the staff. Easy to keep documents in one place and update them on the spot when new documents arise. Easy to get all the information you need in one spot. Personally for me, i love that I can make my own pages and have a "traveling desk" so no matter what office I am in, I am able to access almost everything I need by just logging into the portal. We also use it for openness of our organization giving the staff insight into the financials of the organization. We love love love the Portal

Cons:

Sometimes it has bugs would be my con, however the support we get when this happens is quick and effective!!!

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and that are you finding it easy to use. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! Thank you for the Support team shout out too.

Rebekah
Director of Marketing & Product Management in US

Great Support

Comments: We were trying to reduce paperwork and create a portal that was useful for every department in their everyday jobs, removing things off of network drives and organizing them in Onsemble. We love our new portal.

Pros:

We've been Passageways customers for more than 10 years now and recently revamped our internal portal with the most recent version of OnSemble. Our customer support representative was very helpful and we really felt like Passageways was as invested in this project as we were. They will often get on phone calls with us to resolve questions and issues same-day or within a few hours. We always felt like we were a priority to them.

Cons:

OnSemble is really a blank slate - you can do almost anything with it. You really have to have a vision for what you want the site to be and how you want it to be organized in order to be successful with this product. If you do, it's really customizable. If not, you can certainly have Passageways assist you in designing something, but you really have to know what you want and how you want it to be organized for your organization.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or have additional ideas you want to implement, let us know!

Jaclyn
Marketing and Business Development Assistant in US

OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool

Comments: We use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team.

Pros:

What I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.

Cons:

Really the only thing that I don't like about it is something that is in the process of being updated, which is that the portal is not currently responsive. We have people in our organization that have many different size screens and resolutions, so no one layout fits them all well.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the responsiveness, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who can assist.

Bethany
Relationship Banker in US
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Onsemble has completely simplified and modernized our intranet!

Comments: Onsemble gave us the tools to create an intranet that is fully functional, modern, and efficient.

Pros:

The ease of use empowers people of all different technical backgrounds to build professional quality pages. Not only are the pages aesthetically pleasing, but the build-in modules offer a whole other level of functionality to make our jobs easier. I have really enjoyed the process of creating pages that, visually and technically, would have not been possible without Onsemble.

Cons:

There are certain modules that could use some improvement for customization. For example, the font and color of the Birthdays and Anniversary islands. I wish we could customize those things easily. But this is a small complaint in the big picture, and our Customer Success Manager does a great job of bringing our ideas to the technical team to see if its something that can be implemented in the future.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed working in it and how it's empowering to users. We really appreciate the suggestion, and I will pass that along to our Product team.

Kelsey
Corporate Trainer in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

OnSemble is a great intranet for users and administrators

Comments: Overall it has been a great system. For instance, we are able to put all forms and how-to guides on the intranet so staff can easily access it. We have also been able to put our entire Procedures Manual on our intranet. This has allowed us to save on paper for printing such a large document. Also, when changes are made to procedures we can quickly and easily update and then let our staff know so they can find it.

Pros:

There are many things that I like about this system. I think the freedom to customize the entire intranet is what I like best. Having a lot of control to move things, create things, change colors, etc. means that we can create an intranet to fit the needs of our company.

Cons:

The biggest con I have about OnSemble is that you really need to understand HTML codes to be able to do a lot of cool and up-to-date things. There are very basic things that you can do with the system, but if you want it to look really fancy and exciting you are going to need to get your IT team involved.

Amber
Corporate Communications Program Manager in US
Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Best customer support

Comments: Our employees now say they feel like they have a state-of-the-art intranet. They started using it so easily from day 1.

Pros:

Honestly, intranet software is funky. It's all funky. Some of it's funkier than others, and I would say OnSemble is an acceptable level of funkiness. What REALLY makes the difference is your Customer Support Manager and the tech support team. They are good, kind people who truly want to make the product work for you. They work so hard to make you happy and they are a joy to go through this beast of a project with. That's why I would choose OnSemble again. This is my 4th intranet relaunch project, so I know what I'm talking about.

Cons:

Some modules are built in a way that doesn't make sense from a user or author perspective, and you have to do some workarounds to get them to work "normal." I made a bunch of feature requests and am confident Passageways is working to improve their product.

Kimberly
Marketing Director in US

OnSemble Review

Comments: Overall, the product delivers what we expect! The hands-on support we have received after implementation is fantastic. Some modules can be complicated; however, our assigned Customer Service Manager is always available to give us uninterrupted support and training.

Pros:

Our site is engaging and unique to our organization. We love that OnSemble helped us customize an Employee Recognition preview window on the homepage, and it has a social media feel that the employees enjoy. Our employees also love having many of their needs located all in one place, whether it be procedures, training material, an employee’s contact information, event details, or a blog post from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Having a one-stop-shop for resources is invaluable.

Cons:

We are a small credit union and have minimal resources; therefore, the setup took much longer than expected. There is a bit of a learning curve; however, the most recent update is much more intuitive, and I am quickly learning the new admin processes.

Julie
Learning & Development Coordinator in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Relaunching and using new features!

Comments: With our re-launch, we have been able to re-organize all of our company training resources, guarantee consistency across documents by running them through the portal, and a great way to know everyone across the organization.

Pros:

As new versions come out, the ability to design beautiful pages gets easier and easier. It's a great way to keep our company organized and for staff to be able to find resources that they use daily quickly and efficiently. It's also a great way to promote employee engagement!

Cons:

There are some funny quirks in some of the aps that come with the portal, and sometimes it's hard to know if it's a design flaw or a bug in a new version.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad things are getting easier for you and that your employees are enjoying it as well. That's good feedback, and be sure to bring those up to your Customer Success Manager when you spot them.

Anthony
System Support Analyst II in US

ASB

Comments: The overall experience with OnSemble and the team has been positive. Our CSM's have been responsive and the tech team grabs our tickets and answers right away. The product is easy to use with relatively little training.

Pros:

Announcements, calendar and discussions are the most beneficial parts of the software for use. They help with our communication need. As one of the Admins I like the PTE islands and that I can write in HTML to impact the page.

Cons:

I would like to see improvement to sign ups on the calendar. Currently when limiting events it still allows users to sign up. It would be nice to give them notice (other than email) that it is full. Or create a new island that can be used as a sign up sheet. The framework is also boxy. It would be nice to have other shapes to the islands.

Janice
IT Assistant Vice President in US
Banking, 501–1,000 Employees

Our OnSemble Experience

Comments: My overall experience with OnSemble has been really great. I have met a lot of great people and I've learned what others are doing. It has helped us put some best practices together and made our road to success that much easier.

Pros:

What I like most about the software is that no matter what questions I have, my CSMs and tech support are always there to assist. They offer great advise and suggestions. If they do not know the answer they escalate the issue to their development team.

Cons:

Being a long term customer at times you were limited at what you could do. However, I like the direct their are going in and I see great things.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are always here for you, so I'm happy to hear how helpful everyone has been. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Courtney
Member Relations Manager in US

Passageways :)

Comments: Our company is fully taking advantage of being able to organize our policies and procedures, having the employees be able to access whatever is needed to get through their work day, and continue to grow for our company.

Pros:

Passageways is a great tool to make your work environment work as a community. You can make it fun and navigationally/organizationally friendly. The support from their staff members gives you the ability to make it your own.

Cons:

If you are not a computer whiz, it can be overwhelming once you begin building pages. However, the tools given to you along with staff support will help you through the obstacles.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to hear you are having very little issues. However, we do appreciate that feedback, and we are here if you ever need anything.

Christine
VP Security Officer in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

I love my NContracts suite!

Comments: This is a great company! I feel like I have made new friends. If I would ever decide to leave my current position I think I would like to work for NContracts, great people and a great product.

Pros:

I like the way the different suites communicate with each other. I like the way I can customize the reports. I like the way I can assign tasks to others to help maintain the system.

Cons:

There is nothing with the software that I dislike. I am able to make it do most of what I need.

Kim
Risk Assurance Associate in US

NContracts Review

Comments: Vendor Management is more thoroughly reviewed and feel we have a good product to send for review for exams and Board Reviews.

Pros:

Reviews are very thorough and done in a timely manner.

Cons:

When sending out requests to review information, wish it would send you a reminder before it expires so you can extend time if needed, instead of redoing the request.

Elizabeth
Marketing Specialist in US

Easy to build & use

Comments: Always quick to reply and extremely helpful; I've never had a bad interaction with anyone on the team.

Pros:

Very easy to use and create; after signing on I had the software built and implemented with our team in less than a month.

Cons:

Some features are available require more setup/are sometimes not available for all users; eg they have a helpdesk feature that sends emails to the IT helpdesk, but no one was ever able to install it for us.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding the system easy to use and that pages are easy to create. That's good feedback about the Help Desk system. I will be sure to bring that up to Support for you.