Filter by:

• Overall

About Broker PRO

A Transportation Management System designed to make life easier for freight brokers

Learn more about Broker PRO

Hayden H.
Hayden H.
Logistics Coordinator in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Hands down, the best TMS out there

5 3 years ago

Comments: I love how the Broker PRO software has everything I need, including, the forms, tracking, reports, ease of use, how it makes billing, invoicing, and everything necessary to run a brokerage. It really is everything a Broker needs. I strongly recommend it to anyone in the freight brokerage industry. Also the support is hands down the best. If I have ever had a problem or needed help with anything, they are always there and very helpful. We have been with them for years and aren't going anywhere.

Pros:

How comprehensive, customizable, and easy it is to use without compromising quality.

Cons:

Can't really think of a single thing that I don't like honestly.

Thank you Hayden.

Valerie R.
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees

AUTOMATIC SAVE

3 3 years ago

Comments: I WAS ACCUSTOMED TO V2BROKER THAT GAVE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF MY OVERALL TOTALS ON ONE WINDOW SIMULTANEOUSLY BETTER ALLOWING ME TO PLAN THE REMAINDER OF MY QUARTER, ETC. I DON'T NOT LIKE THIS SYSTEM. I AM LIKING THE UPDATES AND THE COMMUNICATION OVERFLOW TO REMIND OF THE LATEST UPDATES AND EXPLAIN.

Pros:

EASY TO MANEUVER THROUGH VIABLE OPTIONS FOR ORGANIZATION OF TENDERS COLOR CODING INFORMATION PER TABS ON LOAD LIST IS HELPFUL CHECK CALLS OPTION UPDATE IS GREAT

Cons:

AN AUTOMATIC SAVE OPTION WOULD BE GOOD. THERE ARE TIMES THE HARDWARE HAS A MALFUNCTION AND THE COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN LOSING INFORMATION THAT WAS BEING WORKED ON. I FEEL MORE OF A LANDSCAPE VIEW OF THE TENDER AS A WHOLE RATHER THAN THE TABS. AT LEAST FOR NUMBER PURPOSES. POSSIBLY A PRINT OUT OF ALL THE INFORMATION PER TAB. IT IS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR EXPLANATION.

3 years ago

Thanks for your feedback Valerie.

Melodee W.

Broker Pro

5 last year

Comments: I have been with this software since 2004, I have a great relationship with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and if something needed add, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always willing to see how it could be updated. I have been approached to use other software companies, however I am more than satisfied with the way this fits my company.
Hands down the best all the way around

Pros:

It is very easy to use, works well in my business to track and bill loads, everything I need is at the click of a button, BrokerPRO also keeps up to date with the industry trends and needs for all of the clients

Cons:

This software has every feature I need, love it

last year

Thanks for the kind review Melodee. We've enjoyed working with you and your team at Haulin All for over 16 years!

Krista M.
Vice President in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Want a Successful Brokerage? Get the best Software on the Market!!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Broker Pro is what I depend on to enter and keep up with every truckload or less than truckload shipment I handle. Once your information is entered you have the option to save and never have to re-enter. Whether it is an entire load, carrier, shipper, or receiver it is stored for future use.

Pros:

The ability to copy and store all info. Being able to look at your numbers in the accounting function at any time. And, one of my absolute favorite functions is the ability to go straight to the 'Safer System' while in the software to verify a carrier.

Cons:

I have no complaints. It has served my company well.

Jennifer M.

BrokerPro User

5 last year

Comments: We have used Infinity Software products for 13 years now. The transition to BrokerPro and the functions it provides meets and exceeds our expectations.

Pros:

The quick and easy ability to create and complete a load from start to finish.

Cons:

The integration with Quickbooks or the knowledge of how to do more with Quickbooks. We need more communication when new products or abilities are available.

last year

Thank you for your review and feedback Jennifer. We will improve our communication efforts.

Sandra S.
SAFETY in US

SYSTEM IS AWESOME

5 last year

Pros:

the system is very easy to use, use it daily.

Cons:

the only thing I dislike is that when your looking for a load and you pause on the search it just searches itself without me finishing typing.

last year

Sandra, Thank you for the positive review! we recently re-worked that section and you should see a big improvement in the search results. Let us know if you have any other suggestions.

Stanislaw M.
Dispatcher in US

4 last year

Comments: Overall it is a simple nice to use software.

Pros:

I like the way it allows us to put in loads easily.

Cons:

Save / Exit can affect the way of entering loads

last year

Thanks for your review and feedback Stan.

William L.

Easy to use

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Started out with this software at a previous company, it is very easy to use and has a lot of features. Although I do not currently use the software, It was quick to learn and a user friendly platform. Very efficient to just click and go to the section you need.

Cons:

Nothing really negative to say, I only used the software for a short period of time, but during my usage I did not have any negative situations at all.

4 years ago

Thanks for your review William. Would love to work with you and your team again one day in the future.

Mandon C.
Sales in US

Solid TMS

5 3 years ago

Pros:

This TMS offers quick, stream-lined processes that help drive efficiency.

Cons:

No cons so far. Still working out the kinks.

Mike R.
Operations Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Broker Pro- Easy to use and train new employees

5 8 months ago

Comments: We decided to make the change in May 2020 during the height of Covid and our business exploding. Our business had doubled in the two months leading up to the switch. Our customers and carriers were transferred in seconds. The customer service group from their corporate office is always there to help with any questions we may have.

Pros:

Ease of Use, Excellent features for adding customers and carriers. Customer Service group guided us before and during implementation. New hires can adapt to system in days.

Cons:

Nothing- This system is robust. Small glitches were fixed right away.

8 months ago

Thank you for your review Mike. We enjoy working with you and your team at Global Foods.

Theodore L.
Director of Procurement in US

BP Review

4 last year

Comments: Very well liked within company

Pros:

Customer Service and ability to customize

Cons:

Slow. Sometimes freezes and locks out. Would be much better if that fixed

last year

TJ, Thanks for your review and feedback.

Mike K.
Sales in US

5 last year

Pros:

Web based has made a world of difference for me. Update much quicker than with previous program we were using.

Cons:

Machine database not as developed as our previous one. But this may improve over time with the softwares desire to improve which they have demonstrated.

last year

Thanks you Mike for your review. Customer suggestions is what drives our development.

Jay T.

Good Stuff

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been a BrokerPlus user for MANY years! Thankfully it is pretty flawless and meets all of our needs!

Pros:

Ease of use and the ability to interface with Quickbooks & posting sites is a huge help for us

Justin S.
Justin S.
Logistics Coordinator in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Awesome features, Great Value!

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, BrokerPro is one of the most cost efficient software options available for brokers. With the option to pay for certain features, you can really customize it to work for your business without spending money on things you do not need. The support team is great and responds quickly if any questions arise. I would definitely recommend!

Pros:

I love that you can customize this software for your company's needs. You pay for what you want to use and that's awesome, because every company is a little different. We have been working closely with CSR to create solutions to some of our unique needs. It integrates well with many platforms commonly used in the industry including automatic posting to DAT. Plus there are textable driver confirmations!

Cons:

Transitioning from BrokerPlus to BrokerPro is a complex process, but they have worked with us to make it as seamless as possible.

Thanks Justin!

Roy B.

Great Product

5 5 years ago

Comments: It's easy to use and the service is the best. We use it on a daily basis to dispatch trucks and invoice clients. The best feature is you can do it from anywhere.

Pros:

Everything is at your fingertips and user-friendly.

Cons:

N/A

Josh A.
president in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

Very effiecent, easy to navigate the features, very clear and easy to adapt

5 3 years ago

Pros:

overall all of the above. results in excellent use of its purpose.

Cons:

the accounting department. Also, the numbers are not always accurate...

Jon P.

Supports a Small Shop

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We love it. It is cost-effective and allows us to operate 5-8 loads a week with basically no effort.

Pros:

We are a small two-person operation and BrokerPro allows easy access anywhere at any time. It is very user-friendly and has decreased our time spent working every week down to 2 hours a week. We do everything from load building, paperwork collection, invoicing, and carrier payment with so few manual inputs.

Cons:

They have a variety of options to help customize your experience but it would be great if we could hide the options that we don't use to decrease the visual confusion.

Matt koreck K.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Software

4 5 years ago

Pros:

Good platform for small and mid-size brokerage. It has all the functionality we needed to run the brokerage operation.

5 years ago

Matt, Thanks for your positive review. Please feel free to send us your suggestions or ideas to improve BrokerPro.

John B.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Great company, great people, great product!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Have dealt with Infinity Software and Joe since our inception in 2002. Could not have gotten the features that our software contains for anywhere near this price from their competition.

Pros:

Ease of use. Rate confirmations are able to be faxed or emailed with the click of the mouse. Accounting functionality is also top notch.

Cons:

Can't think of any negatives.

Tammy W.
Broker in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

BrokerPro review

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The thing that I like the most about the program is it's ease of use. VERY user friendly!

Cons:

It seems that some of the bugs have not been worked out. The places where you enter a phone number for a carrier or customer does not work properly, and hasn't for some time. When you try to put the phone number in, it jumps out to the end of the form. You have to manually put the cursor in the right place, again, after that, so that you can properly enter the number.

3 years ago

Thanks for your review Tammy. I will pass this along and see that it gets addressed.

Marcus S.
Operations Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Outstanding TMS platform and customer service!

5 4 years ago

Comments: The software's features expand with your business growth!
No Cons - The company has been very responsive to any of our inquiries about the software. They often use customer feedback to enhance the TMS features.

Pros:

Favorite feature is the Import Carrier function. The BrokerPro software integrates with Saferwatch risk management, which allows users to import Carrier profiles directly into BrokerPro. This feature saves data entry time for all New Carriers.

Matthew M.
President/Owner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed

Mazi Logistics Review on BrokerPro

5 last year

Comments: Love using Broker Pro!

Pros:

This TMS system is very easy to use. Very user friendly. To the point. It's basically a fill in the blanks.

Cons:

I think there should be more options when you plug in more pallets, etc and classes for notes to put on the BOL.

last year

Mathew, Thank you for the positive review and suggestions.

Eric L.
Operations manager in US

4 3 years ago

Comments: We are solving locating a truck by region or state.

Pros:

The ability to locate a past load and details on shipment.

Cons:

The non ability to add carrier to load by MC# vs name of carrier.

3 years ago

Thanks Eric, I have passed on your recommendation to our P.M.

Nicholas M.
president in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

Good software for freight brokers of mid size

5 last year

Pros:

I move 30 loads a day and this software made it easy

Cons:

when it crashes for too many people using it

last year

Nicholas, Thanks for your review and feedback.

Phil S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great experience. Great people. Listen well and very responsive

5 6 years ago

Comments: After spending months searching for software to meet my client's needs, I came across BrokerPro. It seemed robust and straight forward, which proved to be the case. We needed some modification to the software, which was accomplished is short order. This gave my client exactly what they needed, and at a reasonable price. Client happy... I'm happy!