15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

My AskAI Reviews

4.6 (80) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About My AskAI

Add an affordable AI customer support chatbot to your site and cut your support tickets by 79% overnight.

Learn more about My AskAI

Pros:

Cost effective solution that is easy to use and provides helpful (yet not comprehensive) responses.

Cons:

The ease of access to a vast amount of personal data and content make me feel a bit uneasy on how safe this could be in case something goes wrong.

My AskAI ratings

4.7
4.7
4.5
4.5

8.4/10

My AskAI has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 80 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used My AskAI before?

Don
Don
Founder in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

MyAskAI will save you time, I promise.

Comments: I work with a number of small businesses an this is a fast and easy way we can improve the on boarding process. They can quickly connect all of the onboarding documentation allowing new team members to ask questions and find the answers without search through files.

Pros:

The ease of getting started is the best. I've tried numerous AI assistants and solutions to access your personal knowledge base. This one is the easiest to start. I was up in less than 5 minutes asking questions to the files

Cons:

The limited number of integrations is probably the biggest issue.

8 months ago

Thanks for this Don! Please do let us know on our feedback.myaskai.com page what integrations you want to see next!

Education Management, 11–50 Employees

A decent chatbot for dcouments

Comments: Overall, this was a good chatbot app as it allweod a lot of documents to be uploaded. However the outputs I am not sure whether they took from 1 document by itself or via many different documents and synthesised/summary together.

Pros:

What is unique regarding this was the fact that you could upload multiple documents (pdfs), webpages etc - in parallel. There was a limit to the number of pdf size but it was easy to manually split the pdfs in size and then upload. Some places place a limit to the number of pdfs that can be uploaded to any chatbot - but the limits here are very much generous. Documetns and webapges can have images within without need to do any formatting which made it easier.

Cons:

The pricing was a bit more expensve than competitors. It would be better if the subscription price can be reduced if you can integrate in your own OpenAI key. The output was decent but was limited in the sense that there was very much limited ability to converse with the chatbot beyond what was output. Very frequently the chats ceased, and limited followup questioning.

7 months ago

Thanks for the review, we are looking into ways to increase the chatty-ness of the bot, so keep your eyes peeled!

Hector
President in US
Accounting, Self Employed

CPA website feedback

Comments: So far, I need this to improve. Customer Service responded quickly initially but then took a few days for the follow up.

Pros:

It fulfills the novelty that I was looking for on my website.

Cons:

It does not function great. It needs to speak the language it is spoken to and provide more answers based on the content. My first AI straight up didn't answer simple questions like, do I get taxed on a home sale when I had added the publication for home sales from the IRS website. Things like that

8 months ago

Thanks for the feedback Hector. The vast majority of our users do use as more than a novelty on their site it should be said and we're sorry it didn't work out for your particular use case.

Jessica
Jessica
Producer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

It's an okay tool perhaps made better by spending money on customization or chatbot for customers

Pros:

It was easy to setup and use. I was able to dive right in.

Cons:

It wasn't necessarily as "smart" as I needed it to be. I wanted to build a chatbot for my own research and the answers it provided were very basic and not super helpful. I was researching a complicated subject though so I am thinking this is perfect for websites and consumer/customer questions.

Program Director in US

Customizable, Easy-to-use Chatbot Platform

Comments: Fantastic. I’ve experimented with several different tools. The platform offers everything I need to create tailored, engaging chatbots for my website. The chatbots have significantly improved customer interaction and experience, leading to increased sales and customer satisfaction. I've also enjoyed the efficiency and ease of use the platform provides, making it a breeze to manage and optimize chatbots.

Pros:

I like the extreme flexibility and customization it offers. It allows you to build and personalize chatbots that perfectly fit your specific needs. Additionally, the user-friendly interface and the robust features make it an excellent tool for both beginners and experts alike.

Cons:

It may feel a bit overwhelming for complete beginners due to the plethora of customization options. However, the platform does offer excellent customer support and detailed tutorials to help users get the hang of it quickly.

8 months ago

Thanks Chris, this is a lovely review to read!

Joseph
Editor in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Adaptable

Comments: Still looking for the perfect way to build a knowledgebase

Pros:

One thing that really makes My AskAI stand out is how quickly the model adapts. That's really useful in an increasingly standardized AI world.

Cons:

It worked well and took a licking quite successfully

9 months ago

Thanks Joseph! Appreciate the kind words!

Levon
Catering manager in US
Consumer Services, 501–1,000 Employees

It changed my life

Comments: As for my overall experience with My AskAI, well, let's just say it was an adventure. It was like going on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, ranging from frustration to amusement to sheer disbelief. I never knew what kind of response I would get, and that unpredictability definitely kept things interesting. Who needs a reliable and efficient virtual assistant when you can have one that keeps you on your toes?In conclusion, if you're looking for a virtual assistant that will leave you scratching your head and questioning your own sanity, then My AskAI is the perfect choice for you. Just be prepared for a wild and unpredictable ride, because this AI definitely knows how to keep things interesting.

Pros:

Oh, where do I even begin with My AskAI? Well, the thing I liked most about it was definitely the constant feeling of frustration and confusion. It's truly a one-of-a-kind experience to have a virtual assistant that seems to have a knack for misunderstanding every single question I ask. It's like playing a never-ending game of "Guess What I'm Thinking" with a

Cons:

Now, onto the cons. There are just so many to choose from! But if I had to pick one thing I liked least about My AskAI, it would have to be its uncanny ability to provide completely irrelevant and nonsensical answers. I mean, who needs accurate and helpful information anyway? It's much more entertaining to receive responses that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Claudia
Head of Forest School in UK

Great tool

Pros:

The flexibility and huge scope of knowledge.

Cons:

I always still need to double-check the information given. More often than not I need to edit and cut down sentences/paragraphs. It would be amazing to connect to apps we use at work, to help us write observations, emails and reports easily.

8 months ago

Thanks Claudia! You can indeed connect to other apps (including OpenAI) to write emails etc via Zapier, we have some users who do exactly this!

Susan
Program Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

My Ask AI is beneficial in today’s environment

Comments: Great experience and excellent customer support

Pros:

Ease of use, transparency in the information provided

Cons:

I feel like it could be a little more user friendly honestly I think that about most applications

8 months ago

Thanks for the review Susan! Very open to any ways we can make more user friendly if you could share the issues you had?

Alexander
Alexander
Lead Software Engineer in Slovakia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

A really great product

Pros:

easy of installation and operation + analytics

Cons:

very time limited free trial and no lifetime free layer

2 months ago

Thanks Alexander, appreciate the feedback!!

Mike
Project Manager in Chile
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Setup a “ChatGPT” with your own data in minutes!

Comments: Overall my experience with My AsAI has been very good! Its a brilliant solution for certain problems. It does have a few limitations, but it basically does what it says on the tin, very well!

Pros:

I was impressed with how easy it was to set everything up. You can embed the chat easily anywhere on your site. There is some customization and analytics, and I am sure they will improve with time. Customer support is great too, they always reply quickly and helpfully.

Cons:

Currently uses ChatGPT 3.5, would be awesome if they used latest version. More metrics would be useful too.

10 months ago

Thanks for the feedback Mike! We now use a combination of GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 to answer questions! Let us know what other metrics you'd like to see by going to [email protected]

Wolfgang
MD in Spain
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Amazing app

Comments: Exactly what I was looking for - a GPT bot extracting content from my files.

Pros:

Generous upload limits, excellent customer service, great price.

Cons:

Some features feel like beta, but I’m sure they are being solved.

10 months ago

Thanks for the feedback Wolfgang! Would love to hear what the features you feel like are beta so we can ensure we are working on them! Email us at [email protected] to let us know.

Jennifer
Head of Risk Management, Technology Architect in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Really Cool Product

Pros:

This is obviously an innovative feature and it's exciting. The software is very straightforward and easy to use.

Cons:

Nothing yet...the real test will be making sure we load in enough content to get the AI to respond appropriately to user questions.

10 months ago

Thanks Jennifer, appreciate you taking the time to review!

Pawan
PM in Canada
Automotive, Self Employed

ok product to use

Comments: pros and cons are provided

Pros:

ease of use, easy to integrate in website and webpages

Cons:

limited number of questions, interface isn't great

10 months ago

Hey Pawan, thanks for the feedback, would you be able to share more on the interface? Always looking to find ways to improve it!

Kristina
Kristina
Publisher in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Incredible.

Comments: Fabulous - I highly recommend this service and the technology, it's been a game changer for our site!

Pros:

Absolutely simple to set up and apply to our site. Has provided an incredible resource for our readers to help them find what they're looking for quickly. For us, it provides a window into the minds of readers to show us exactly what information they need, as well as, what information we need to cover.

Cons:

We had a few snafus at the beginning with crawling our site - but customer service was phenomenal and really helped us get up and running fast!

3 months ago

Thanks Kristina!

Naomi
Owner in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Naomi

Pros:

The professional content it provides and how each generation allows you to choose the version you like best

Cons:

I do not have any cons as yet I’m still working through AskAI

8 months ago

Thanks Naomi, appreciate this!

Sam
Chief of Staff in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Very Impressed

Pros:

Great platform that is easy to set up and can get to work more or less the same day!

Cons:

Some of the packages are a litte confusing but the team were very happy

3 months ago

Thanks Sam! Glad you are enjoying it!

Lucas
Founder in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Great results in free trial

Pros:

Chat integration in Bubble was really ease and first impression with potential end user was surprisingly good.

Cons:

Lack of the option to improve answers over time with negative feedback of bad answers or a way to rewrite some bad answers to improve answers for a similar question in the future.

10 months ago

Thanks for this Lucas! We are working on releasing an upvote/downvote feature soon and have just added a tutorial on how to improve answers and 'train' for future responses on our YouTube channel!

Manuel
Profesor asociado in Colombia
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

The problem of short answers

Comments: If they would solve the long answer thing it would be great

Pros:

I really like the way myaskai lets you put new sources and work with them

Cons:

I dont like that the answers are really short, even when you ask for longer answers. If I need a 500 word answer myaskai doesnt really let you do it.

10 months ago

Hey Manuel, we have access to some new tools now that should hopefully let us respond with longer answers in the future, looking forward to rolling this out soon!

Jamie
Director of Marketing in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use, great value!

Pros:

The integration with our workflows was a seamless process that was easier and more efficient than expected.

Cons:

There was a little bit of a learning curve. There are many AI tools out there, so it is important to focus on those that bring the most value to your team and organization.

7 months ago

Thanks Jamie! Always trying to reduce the learning curve, let us know if there is something specific you needed help with!

Piroska
journalist in Hungary
Newspapers, Self Employed

The flexible API

Comments: I always look for the good person behind the product. I found them here.

Pros:

The most important feature of MyAskAI for me is that I can use it together with Zapier. This is good because no-code development is also possible with it.

Cons:

I think it is a risk that MyAskAI depends on ChatGPT.

8 months ago

Thanks Piroska! There are so many applications with Zapier, we love it too!

Carl
Carl
cto in UK
Online Media, 51–200 Employees

Nice system that's really easy to set up and use

Comments: Great :)

Pros:

really quick and easy to build your own chatbot - we use it for our staff handbook

Cons:

I needed a bit of help to integrate in our sharepoint intranet - but their support were good

8 months ago

Thanks for the review Carl, glad you are making the most of AskAI!

Youssef
Head of Product in Netherlands
Accounting, 51–200 Employees

Best product for people who wanna get serious about LLMs

Comments: Fantastic support, clear documentation and insanely powerful

Pros:

Easy to set up and understandHelping people to fine tune LLMs and so simple to use!

Cons:

None! have no problems with this tool its amazing!

Thanks Youssef!

President & Owner in Canada
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

I tried the free trial, but didn't subscribe.... yet

Comments: My AskAI is going to help solve the perennial problem of getting quick but accurate answers to the end user. Infobases are great, but people get lost in looking for answers. Harnessing AI to build answers using trusted data is going to be a huge growth area.

Pros:

The concept is brilliant - harness the power of AI, but limit it to the trusted info that you provide. This is the future of AI, and I'm looking for this concept to expand.

Cons:

The price gap between the Hobby and Pro. Hobby is too small, and Pro is too much. I'd like to see a mid-range product.

10 months ago

Hey David, thanks for the review and feedback! What kind of amount of content would you want to see exactly?

Ian
Attorney in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Great AI

Comments: It's great! I used it constantly.

Pros:

Is quick! You can use during meetings, and get quick answers.

Cons:

Can be more specific. Sometimes is to much talk, but not enough details.