15 years helping British businesses

About Binance

Binance is an online digital wallet service through which cryptocurrencies can be traded, bought, and sold.

Learn more about Binance

Pros:

Since Binance is a world-renowned app there security features are very high and constantly evolving, Which e, in turn, makes coins in my wallets quite safe and secure.

Cons:

Difficult to use the mobile app which compels me to use the web version instead.

Binance ratings

4.2
3.9
4.4
4.2

8.5/10

Binance has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 179 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Binance before?

Author Kelvin
Author Kelvin
Trader in Uganda
Investment Management, 11–50 Employees

Binance, one of the best exchangers out there

Comments: It helped me in successfully trading crypto for myself and some of my clients

Pros:

It has lots of functions and investment options, and has one of the largest p2p market.

Cons:

Nothing really in particular I would say.

maxime
maxime
CEO in Cameroon
Civil Engineering, 201–500 Employees

the best of all the portfolio

Pros:

This wallet gives me a lot of pleasure thanks to the fact that it is possible to earn money with it. It holds almost all the legal crypto currencies thanks to it I can actually know if a crypto is really valuable or if it is a scammer's crypto the security is there because I have never had any problem with this wallet

Cons:

it is not easy for a beginner to get by with it because the interface presents too many options which makes the use complex

Shan
Deputy manager in Ireland
Retail, Self Employed

Great service and best exchange

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Very easy to use and friendly for beginners user, I started with Binance lite in 2021 and gradually understand their features now i am easily understand pro features & get benefit for this applications.

Cons:

There is so many things I personally like about Binance I want to share some here. I had experience somebody tried to hacked my Binance account so I contacted with support team and they helped me spend almost hour to understand issues and sort it same time I know it took a while to unfreeze my account but that’s good for my asset and security reason because they checked everything and result I am able to use my account again and my asset secured. another thing they generate report every year which shows your activity and profit and losses in trades

Ashwin
Finance Planner in US
Accounting, Self Employed

MY ACCOUNT DISABLED

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I am having account with BINANCE.US
I am having account with BINANCE.US
Since THREE DAYS I am trying to withdraw my funds to my another wallet, but when I am at last step and receive SMS sec code , I receive message that my "ACCOUNT IS DISABLED" why I don't know so I start cust ser chat on app where no one is able to reply as responsible person even live agent. They replied that he has created issue ticket and Internal team is reviewing your issue, while asking how much time it may take then they answer that there is no TIME LIMIT, I seen that cust service and their staff don't care for CUSTOMERS AND THEIR FUNDS .THEY DON'T CARE IF ITS GET DISTURB OR CUSTOMER LOOSE MONEY IN PAYING FEES AND OTHER CHARGES.
Like this customer service what company management thinks that THEY CAN ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS TO HAVE ACCOUNTS IN US WITH THEM? I DON'T THINK SO,
I NEED TO TRANSFER - WITHDRAW MY FUNDS SUPER ASAP AND NO ONE CARE IN THIS COMPANY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS. there is no such thing like "GREAT SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE" SLOGAN IN THIS COMPANY
I like to inform all other investors that please check all the your EXPECTATION from this company before you open an account and invest or deposit your "HARD EARN MONEY" over here as is I have emergency to move and withdraw my money and I am getting stuck and not able to withdraw or transfer it and I am loosing money every moment as not able to withdraw and INVEST IN MY OTHER AC.
I AM WAITING TO RESOLVE ISSUE ABOUT MY "ACCOUNT DISABLED" to work normally and fixed by their team. I am NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH BINANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE " AT ALL . I need to be address my withdrawal issue to be fixed and able to make transaction my ac normally. no one want to waste ttheir time and money. Date of experience: [sensitive content hidden]

Pros:

user functions are good, flexible, user friendly.

Cons:

CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO PHONE CONTACT WITH SERVICE AGENTS SO IT'S NO GOOD FOR INVESTORS AND FOR THEIR FUNDS SECURITY,STABILITY AND MOVEBILITY IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT ( SPECIALLY I LIKE TO MENTION ABOUT BINANCE.US APP SERVICES) I AM HAVING NOW WORST EXPERIENCE AND ALSO THERE ARE SAME KIND OF EXPERIENCE TO SO MANY OTHER CUSTOMERS OF BINANCE.US I WAS HOPING THAT AS BINANCE HAVING HUGE CUSTOMERS SO THERE MUST BE VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICES AT BINANCE.US BUT I GOT COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS ,THEIR MONEY ,TIME AT ALL.

MATEUS
Nutrician in Brazil
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

The crypto broker I use most

Comments: I started trading with Binance in the 2017 bull run, I went through other brokers that sometimes had some advantages but were not sustained over time. What made me not trade with another broker nowadays is that I am very happy with Binance.

Pros:

For me, the main advantage of operating on Binance is the variety of currencies, services, such as spot and futures, stakes, etc. In addition to one of the lowest rates on the market and a very stable application.

Cons:

The only point against it would be the fact that it is still a broker, but this is more for holders who the most recommended option would be to leave it in a cold wallet.

Wale
Wale
Editor in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Everything you need in a crypto platform

Comments: The fact that Binance has every feature you need makes it the one-stop platform for buying, selling, trading, saving, and exchanging cryptocurrency.

Pros:

Binance packs all the features you would want into its platform, eliminating the need to have several wallets and accounts on different platforms. The effort put into security is commendable. Buying and selling cryptocurrency, trading, and exchange all happen in one place. The app is quite easy to use and lets you manage your wallets and trades on the go.

Cons:

For first-timers, the platform can be quite overwhelming as there are rather way too many features. However, the Lite mode solves this little problem.

Naiyan AR
Student in Bangladesh
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

User Experience of Binance

Pros:

I mostly like its wallet cuz all of crypto are here in one wallet. I Don't have to install any other wallet or anything. Also buying crypto currency using card or Do a secure p2p ( person to person) Are grate. Also there security are mindblowing

Cons:

Some features are missing, and we can't transfer low amount or under 10$ to other wallet. Something It's do issue to login. For no reason its ask 2FA etc its like a pain

Thaer
Thaer
Solution architect in United Arab Emirates
Information Services, Self Employed

Beware of Deceptive Trader Labels on Binance

1.0 last month New

Comments: Case ID [sensitive content hidden] I feel compelled to share my experience with Binance in the hope of preventing others from falling victim to their deceptive practices. As a user of their platform, I was led to believe that I was investing with reputable traders based on the labels and tags assigned to their profiles by binance themselves. However, it quickly became apparent that these labels were nothing more than a facade designed to lure unsuspecting investors. One such trader,[sensitive content hidden], was prominently labeled as a 'Top performer' and touted as the 'best trader for new copiers'. Trusting in these endorsements from Binance, I invested a significant portion of my savings in copying this trader's trades, only to discover that their strategies were reckless and irresponsible. Instead of following sound trading principles,[sensitive content hidden] engaged in actions that resulted in substantial losses for myself and many others. It became evident that Binance's labeling system was misleading and did not accurately reflect the trader's true performance or intentions. I urge anyone considering using Binance to exercise caution and thoroughly research any traders they may be considering copying. Do not rely solely on the labels and tags provided by Binance, as they are not accurately represent the trader's actual performance or level of trustworthiness. The most obvious evidence of this that after my loss and complaints to binance they removed those tags from that trader's account. In conclusion, my experience with Binance has been one of disappointment and huge financial loss. I hope that by sharing my story, others can avoid falling into the same trap and protect themselves from similar experiences. Stay vigilant and beware of Binance's deceptive trader labels.

Pros:

provide cryptocurrency charts and bots to trade

Cons:

Misleading copiers by tagging scam copy traders and affect people selections so they lose money

mahmoud
mahmoud
In box in Egypt
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Binance is the best and preferred

Comments: I did not encounter any problems with this application. Withdrawal and deposit are very easy, trading is very, very easy, and there are many digital currencies that can be stored easily and safely.

Pros:

Binance contains many components that make it distinct from other applications. I use it because it is easy, secure, and much more economical than others, and it has multiple currencies that are not available in other applications. It is truly the best digital currency trading application.

Cons:

I did not see any negatives. The positives increase every day in terms of offers and free coupons on trading fees, entertaining games that give bonuses, and the daily Live, which gives red envelopes with a big bonus.

Tonderai
C.E.O in Zambia
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Unlocking Success.. best app

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Binance offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for trading, low fees, advanced trading features, and strong security measures

Cons:

Some potential drawbacks of using Binance include regulatory uncertainty in some regions, occasional system outages during high trading volumes, and concerns about centralized exchanges' custody of funds. Additionally, Binance's customer support has faced criticism for being slow at times.

Derrick
Head of Audit Department in Ghana
Accounting, 201–500 Employees

My experience with Binance

Comments: It's very safe and even award tolens to members on the Binance learn and earn platform.

Pros:

Very secure and even rewards tokens to customers.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

"Binance: a reliable, transparent and user-friendly cryptocurrency trading platform."

Comments: "My overall experience with Binance has been positive. I've found their platform to be user-friendly and their range of cryptocurrencies to be extensive. I've also appreciated their low fees and fast transaction times. However, I have had some frustrations with their customer support and account verification/security measures. Overall, though, I would recommend Binance as a solid option for cryptocurrency trading."

Pros:

What I liked most about Binance was their user-friendly platform and extensive range of cryptocurrencies available for trading. I also appreciated their low fees and fast transaction times

Cons:

The thing I liked least about Binance was their customer support. I found it difficult to get timely responses to my inquiries, which was frustrating at times. Additionally, some of their policies around account verification and security measures could be confusing and cumbersome to navigate."

Martin
Real Estate Broker in Argentina
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Amazing and hyper developed software

Comments: My overall experience is great! I save and invest in cryptocurrencies, which are quoted in dollars and this allows me to obtain some additional income and have my savings in dollars since I live in a country where the currency is currently devalued at 100% per year. I have discovered that it pays to learn and play too

Pros:

The possibility of having many cryptocurrencies in my portfolio, having passive income, trading and training, trade in P2P very fast and with a lot of liquidity, when I need to exchange dollars for my expenses. All with the same software and being able to do it in the same way with both my PC and my smartphone.

Cons:

It takes a long time to learn all its features and customer support is too robotic and sometimes it is not easy to get a solution to a problem

Writing & Editing, 11–50 Employees

Binance is going to take over and dominate

Comments: It's been fantastic, being using it for more than 2 years and the experience has being great.

Pros:

The first thing I absolutely love about binance is their P2P feature, they made it easy for we that have cryptocurrency banned in our counties to effortlessly transact and make money. They've also put a lot of effective and fantastic measures in place to make sure no 1 gets scammed, like making sure sellers can't cancel unless the buyer cancels so as to avoid buyers getting scammed and also when it comes to disputes, the binance team are quick to interfere and solve issues.

Cons:

I feel the Binance team manipulate their app sometimes, like making some users unable to place an order to take a promising trade, other than that I don't dislike anything, they infact have everything I need to trade my crypto.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
Project Manager in US
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Tool to maintain my digital currency wallet

Comments: Over time you get good benefits from using Binance because you can easily manage and transact any type of digital currency which is fascinating and high quality.

Pros:

What I like about using the Binance application is that I can carry out transactions at any time in a fast, safe, reliable and efficient way due to the quality of its stable services; I also like the design it has because it is attractive and maintains an attractive appearance. Nice

Cons:

This Binance application is of high quality and fully complies with its services, which I have nothing bad to mention because it is reliable at all times

Raúl
Raúl
Account Director in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

If you are interested in cryptocurrencies, this is your platform

Pros:

The security and versatility with which you can buy cryptocurrencies and trade quickly and safely. Also with the guarantee of being the most important platform in the market from my point of view

Cons:

I do not find fault with it, simply the dedication that the world of cryptocurrencies implies

Capital Markets, Self Employed

Review of Binance

Comments: Nice

Pros:

The salient feature of Binance compared to its counterpart is its support for almost all currencies/Fiat. It's easy to buy and sell almost all the cryptos. The incomparable users which no other has

Cons:

The customer support needs improvement, very difficult to find a live agent.

Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Binance the leader

Pros:

The theme and colors choice The surprise giveaways and gifts The clarity of charts Different trading options Live chat with everyone around the world Video lives and box giveaway Extraordinary security

Cons:

Well as known binance list just total trusted coins while in other platforms we can find more and different coins that lead people to fortunes sometimes so as a loyal client of Binance i wish they could include more coins in the future

Bishoy
Infrastructure Engineer in Romania
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A Comprehensive Review of Binance

Comments: Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange known for its wide range of tradable assets, high liquidity, and competitive trading fees. The platform has a user-friendly interface and fast customer support, making it attractive to many traders. However, it also has its downsides, including security concerns, lack of regulation, a complex platform, and complaints of poor customer support. Ultimately, the overall experience with Binance will depend on the individual user's needs and preferences.

Pros:

Wide range of tradable assets, including cryptocurrencies and other digital assetsHigh liquidity, allowing users to quickly execute tradesCompetitive trading feesUser-friendly interfaceFast and efficient customer support

Cons:

Geographical restrictions, services not available in all countriesSecurity concerns, history of hacks, and security breachesLack of regulation, the potential for fraudulent activitiesA complex platform may be overwhelming for inexperienced tradersComplaints of poor customer support, and slow response times.

Remarlyn
Online buyer and Seller in Oman
Online Media, 501–1,000 Employees

Binance review

Comments: Easy and safe to use

Pros:

I like the p2p it's very convient and very safe and the fee rates only 0% to .35 plus p2p users always receive gift voucher from binance plus 20% discount on trading fees

Cons:

Only that it is not available in U.S. states

Tiago
Mr in Portugal
Accounting, Self Employed

like a SCAM

Comments: Like a SCAM! bought 150€ of crypto, and only received 141€, they showed me a rate then they change it without me being informed.. very sketchie!

Pros:

easy to use, well constructed plattform with a diversified functionalities

Ayoub
security guard in Morocco
Security & Investigations, 501–1,000 Employees

great platform

Pros:

I like that it's very fast and secure and that it's easy to use

Cons:

there is a problem with the indicators they need to add more of them

Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Binance the best Crypto Network

Comments: Binance is the one of the largest exchange.it helpful and useful for Crypto Traders

Pros:

Binance is a Crypto Exchange and it has own network name called BNB or BSC(Binance Smart Chain) Coin.Binance provides Two Factor Authentication(2FA),Google Authenticator,SMS to secure account and crypto tokens.it support large coin selection and extra services.Binance can integrate WazirX exchange.

Cons:

Binance has Transaction Fee and Trading Fee.it has technical issues while using NFT section.

Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

The exchange for playing with your cryptos

Comments: I change all my cryptocurrencys from BitPanda to Binance because BitPanda does not have the staking option. Now my money is generating interets each day and I am pretty happy with that choice

Pros:

The reason why I was introduced in Binance is the staking product it has for your cryptos

Cons:

I have not found any inconvenience using Binance as an amateur. The unique objection is the rare way the zoom tool works in graphics

Food & Beverages, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Binance Review by an everyday user

Comments: I am extremely happy using Binance in my cyrpto exchanges and as a wallet

Pros:

It is one of the if not most popular crypto exchange platform in the world

Cons:

Some lags between transactions are making each exchange sometimes a bit difficult to manage