15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

Retable Reviews

4.6 (73) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About Retable

Retable, a collaborative online spreadsheet platform, enables companies to manage, track, connect, monitor, automate and easily report.

Learn more about Retable

Pros:

Retable has been great because the database function is very straightforward to use and out the gate was able to be used to run an API.

Cons:

It may be hard to grasp the full functionality of the software.

Retable ratings

4.7
4.7
4.5
4.8

8.4/10

Retable has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 73 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Retable before?

Nathalie
Nathalie
Founder in Canada
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Better than a spreadsheet, visual cues help ADHD focus

Comments: I use the same features often and find those easy. I haven’t truly explored its full potential by connecting to data query tools or other apps. I’ve appreciated the ongoing updates and improvements and will expand my use of it as it grows. It’s been fun to use.

Pros:

Retable is surprisingly easy to use to organize information and keep track of assets. As someone with ADHD and an overwhelming amount of information and creative content to track, I find the UX Retable offers to be inviting thanks to flexible views, with colour coding, and the use of forms to manually enter information.

Cons:

I would love to see a querying tool that would power up the database. It may be there, or there may be a compatible app for it, but I haven’t figured it out yet.

Bakari
Bakari
Web Designer in US
Media Production, Self Employed

A User-Friendly and Versatile Data Management Tool

Comments: I am extremely satisfied with my subscription to Retable. It is effortless to create and share spreadsheets and to input and share tables.

Pros:

As a user, Retable is an incredibly versatile and user-friendly tool that surpasses traditional spreadsheet applications like Google Sheets and Excel. What impresses me the most is the unique column types that allow me to collect various data, including checkboxes, currency, calendar dates, and emails. I love the feature that allows me to effortlessly transform tables into forms that can be shared internally or publicly, as it significantly enhances collaboration and data gathering. Sharing tables publicly assures transparency and accessibility, which I find very beneficial. Sorting, filtering, and arranging tables is a breeze with Retable, making data management efficient and hassle-free. The flexibility to view and save tables in various formats, such as lists, boxes, and graphs, is another feature that I find very appealing. Overall, Retable is an innovative tool that significantly simplifies data management for me while offering a range of unique features that cater to my diverse needs.

Cons:

The app should provide additional details on formula creation.

Connie
IT Compliance in US
Internet, 501–1,000 Employees

Tried out with friends

Pros:

I liked that it was online and can be a collaborative tool.

Cons:

People did not know about it and did not use it.

Hitesh
Hitesh
Co Founder in India
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent tool for collaborative working

Pros:

We are a financial services company with 2 offices based in India and need to provide services to our clients. Retable has helped us to be productive, accurate and work in tandem with our team members. The good part is, the team listens and takes actions to make it a better software.

Cons:

There are some minor issues which need to be resolved to make it perfect alternative to super costly airtable.

Periklis
Periklis
Marketing Operations in Greece
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A Timely Entry in the Space (Airtab-who?)

Comments: Feature rich, yet not overloaded. Roadmap heading in accordance to our business objectives

Pros:

Intuitive UI, fast & responsive UX, no-brainer user flows. Everything is where one would expect to be

Cons:

I believe it's on the product roadmap, an API column would be great

Great Product

Comments: I love it

Pros:

It bridges a data gap between databases and spreadsheets. From a spreadsheet perspective more geared to housing data without a full on database, but more rich in use friendly creators than a database. I love how you have many ways to embed data views in other applications, where you can modify it collect data.

Cons:

I think anything I could add is being addressed on roadmap. Great team

Malcolm
Malcolm
Founder in US
Media Production, Self Employed

A Good Airtable Alternative

Pros:

I love that many of the features that are in Airtable are also in this program. Very easy to use if you have used Airtable.

Cons:

Interface isn't as visually appealing as Airtable and although the features are very similar they aren't perfect.

Firman
Firman
Konsultan bisnis in Indonesia
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Retable best excel data visualization

Comments: very satisfied and I will continue to use my reliable retable for online databases and excel data visualization

Pros:

I really like retable because it has form features, excel and lots of data displays in the form of cards, graphs, kanban, maps, lists and calendars.

Cons:

I really hope there is a feature to record appointments, buffer time and summation, totals, balances or automatic data accumulation.

Yevhenii
Self Employed in Ukraine
Environmental Services, Self Employed

A new look for traditional tables

Comments: There are many routines in my work, such as transliterating, translating or simplifying text, or searching for context. Thanks to ChatGPT integration, I saved a lot of time.

Pros:

Most of all, I liked the user-friendly and simple interface with integration to ChatGPT API, which provides the ability to use different API keys. Also, everything works very fast.

Cons:

I would like to see localization into Ukrainian

Suresh
Suresh
Director IT Infrastructure and Security Information in India
Construction, 51–200 Employees

One stop solution for your business problems

Pros:

Retable is a great tool for increasing productivity and teamwork in teams. Real-time collaboration with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations is made easier by its many useful features. Integration of APIs for automation is also excellent. Keyboard shortcuts are incredibly helpful and come in handy when writing and testing test cases. Customer service is very proactive. I urge everyone to try out this application.

Cons:

While using the tool, there were a few times we experienced downtime, and I believe the user interface could be improved as well. Other than that its a great application.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Become Increasingly reliant on this! Great alternative to the expensive Airtable

Comments: We have just started to rely on Retable for the creation of new processes. I tried moving some of the existing processes such as employees data and project data for parallel tests, but they are not as friendly as some of the more specialized tools (This is expected). Overall experience is still consider good. I am hoping that this product can become as good as Airtable and remove the cap of 50,000 per table. Also hoping an easier way to combine tables. This will change my experience completely.

Pros:

1. Creation of Spreadsheet/Database. It has the best of both world. 2. Ease of creation and starting a new template or format (upgrade as we go like excel)3. Easy collaboration!

Cons:

1. Too many clicks! This can't be helped since it's no code but there is indeed too many clicks to get something done. (It might be a personal preference that I don't enjoy too many clicks to get something done)2. Difficult/hard to combine tables (Either the function doesn't exist or I don't know how to use it)3. Limited Rows 50,0004. Worry about the future especially when it comes to database size and rows limitation

Javier
Head of Innovation in Mexico
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Very valuable product for professional use

Comments: Retable has exceptional customer support and an exceptional commitment on improving every aspect of the tool. Retable answers quickly and improve at the same speed. I'm a happy retable user.

Pros:

Retable is a balanced product between price and performance. The best is the customer support and the commitment of its team to create a powerful tool. I really trust on the potential of Retable.

Cons:

Is not a con, but Reteable is still in early phase. So maybe people who is not an early adopter should not use Retable as his or her main tool.

ANUJ ASHISH
Assistant Vice President in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Online database solution for building relationships at scale through automation and Collab !

Comments: Retable works efficiently for us and is smooth interface. the customer user interface is interactive and customizable for better engagement with customer as per their needs. Building smart and automated database is just a single click away from traditional excel and Smartsheet methods. Data management is done efficiently through collaborative way with clients and audiences.

Pros:

Retable works smoothly and multiple users can work on the platform with single user sign in at a time. Also, the customer or audience interaction through video engagement is extremely helpful in building long term rapport for business sustainability. The USP of Retable lies in building and managing databases and people interaction and the long live experience of software with people in productive and positive way. The free trial comes in multifarious features for in-depth testing purpose before final buy of the product. Reaching to new and existing audiences, curating innovative and creative contents, reaching to mass in shortest span is only achievable by Retable. It helps in building customization and graphical reporting

Cons:

No issues found as such. We only request for extended trial version so that more and more testing can be done to understand features and functionalities.

Suman
Co-Founder in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

The must have Airtable Alternative

Comments: My overall experience with retable is very good, it's very good Airtable alternative, but since it is new in the market, it will take some time to catch up with Airtable, but Its sure that this is the best Airtable alternative available in the market right now.

Pros:

Editing data in the view using the shared link for the table, without logging into the account.

Cons:

Missing advance Internal automation featureSharing views missing

Joel
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Simple, Customizable, Stable, Useful, Evolving

Pros:

This is a super useful tool for organizing lots of information and being able to find it within seconds. It is searchable and can be extended via zapier. The interface is pleasant as well, and I love that it has a mobile app.

Cons:

It still could use a few more prebaked automation and extensions, but I see new features showing up consistently.

Director in UK
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Brilliant bit of kit and relatively inexpensive

Comments: I'm enjoying it, I think the software is still in development so there are a few additional features I'd like to see but I love what is already there to use

Pros:

Retable is really easy to use and the documentation is on point. The support were also quick to respond when I had a query.

Cons:

We're still in the early days, I'm trialling the software before we push it company-wide. But I would like to see the ability to limit what certain users can see/edit expanded upon.I'd also like more flexibility in the charts. At the minute they seem quite limited in their functionality. Would be useful to be able to have the ability to count a different field on the Y-axis than you have chose on the X.

Jan
Jan
Owner in Germany
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

good but not great airtable alternative

Pros:

Low price (with lifetime deal) and almost all features for a professional use.

Cons:

The UI is not so polished as Airtables. Things are always a bit less intuitive or "nice".

Anonymous reviewer
Logistics & Supply Chain, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy-to-Use Planning Tool

Comments: The interface is really easy, so you don't have any adaptation problems and you can easily integrate your existing data to Retable. Therefore, you save time in the operational process. Creating various views for the data you want on different bases and managing all from a single platform makes things easier and increases efficiency. You can also easily see that it is improving day by day.

Pros:

I was using excel for my work almost every day, but its interface was starting to make things really boring. I discovered Retable while searching for alternatives. Retable's UI is really easy-to-adapt and I also can use the templates in order to make a new structure. The templates makes the process easier. Now, creating spreadsheet is easier and more comfortable for me.

Cons:

It fully meets my needs, there no cons to me.

Monico
Photography, Self Employed

Create a database with ease

Comments: I use retable for web forms, business workflows like project management, tasks, sales and monthly income sheets, CRM - sales calls and anything that would require building a spreadsheet. I and love how easy it is to use.

Pros:

If you know how to use a spreadsheet, or not... you can with retable. Creating different type of fields is as easy as choosing the type (text, number, date, etc) and filling in the blanks for customization. I also like that they are constantly trying to make the product better with new features.

Cons:

I haven't had anything that I didn't like with retable yet.

deanna
Founder and CEO in Australia
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

Use it Daily!

Comments: I used many other programs such as clickup, google sheets and excel before I founf Retable, and I like the experience of using retable far more than other programs as it allows me to search and access all my data as I need it.

Pros:

The ease of use and how I can create many different workspaces to manage all my different projects

Cons:

I have found that the only thing missing for me is that I would like to be able to copy sheets, or entire tables into some of my other workspaces without having to download the info as a retable file and then re upload. Perhaps this is a feature currently offered, however it's not clear to me how to do so.

Harun
Harun
Administrative Affairs Specialist in Türkiye
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Simple interface

Comments: I prepare my daily reports here.
I prepare monthly and annual reports. I make periodic comparisons with graphs.

Pros:

I did not have any adaptation problems because I knew how to use excel before.It has an easy user-friendly interface. If you like working with charts and tables, you should give it a try.

Cons:

I liked everything except it was expensive.

Curtis
Cloud Solutions Provider in Canada

Elevate Your Data Management with Retable

Pros:

The forms to table functionality streamlines data collection and organization. It eliminates manual data entry, saving time, and reducing potential errors, thereby enhancing efficiency and accuracy in managing data.

Cons:

If I have to pick something as a negative, the UI/UX is maybe my least favorite. It's not bad, and It's probably just a personal thing, but I don't love the feel of the app.

santosh
CEO in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Retable is a powerful data management tool

Comments: Retable is addressing the issue of more effectively managing and organizing structured data. It aids me in creating tools that are easier to use for non-technical users.

Pros:

Retable offers fantastic collaboration tools. Team projects are ideal for spreadsheets because multiple users can edit the same spreadsheet at once. Real-time updates guarantee that everyone is using the most recent information.

Cons:

Retable is a small business with a small customer service staff. As a result, it might take longer for users to receive assistance when they do.

Abdallah
owner in Egypt
Computer Software, Self Employed

Top Alternatives to Airtable

Pros:

User-Friendly Interface: Retable’s design is simple and intuitive, allowing users of all levels to navigate and utilize the service with ease. Robust Features: Retable boasts a comprehensive suite of potent tools and features that accommodate a broad spectrum of needs.

Cons:

I encountered a few unexpected issues with the user interface.

Himesh
Automation Engineer in India
Computer Software, Self Employed

"Exquisite Masterpiece: A Review of the Remarkable Retable"

Pros:

The most captivating aspect of the retable was its stunning visual aesthetics. The intricate craftsmanship and attention to detail in its design left a lasting impression. The use of vibrant colors and the skillful portrayal of religious and historical scenes were truly mesmerizing. It evoked a sense of reverence and awe, making it a focal point of admiration in the room. The retable's ability to transport viewers to another time and place through its artistry was particularly impressive.

Cons:

While the retable was undoubtedly a remarkable work of art, there were a few aspects that left something to be desired. One notable downside was the lack of adequate information or historical context provided alongside it. Understanding the significance of the religious or historical events depicted on the retable would have enriched the viewing experience. Additionally, the lighting in the display area could have been improved to better highlight the retable's intricate details and enhance the overall ambiance. These shortcomings, however, did not overshadow the retable's artistic brilliance but could have contributed to a more immersive experience for visitors.