• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About LiveAgent

Great customer service starts with better help desk software. Win more customers by providing excellent customer service with LiveAgent

Learn more about LiveAgent

Showing 1,002 reviews

Roberlandy V.
CFO
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2020

"Easy tool to keep track of information"

Comments: We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work. This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

Pros: In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way. We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks. In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools. And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Cons: Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well. We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

by QualityUnit on 03/04/2020

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Head of Customer Care
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2020

"Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service."

Comments: Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

Pros: This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

Cons: It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

by QualityUnit on 05/02/2020

Hello,

we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent.

We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew!

Have a good days :)

Nathalia J.
Country Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2020

"First experience with Helpdesk"

Pros: I have been working in the tourism and hospitality industry for more than 15 years and the challenge was always in the coordination between the Sales and Operations teams, where each one had their objectives and managed their own tools, all very complicated to apply and learn. This generated inefficiencies and bad spirits when working. When I joined the MeVuelo team leading the sales and operations in Paraguay, they trained me in the use of this tool, which I learned to use very quickly. I really believe that if we had it in previous organizations, we would have achieved much more gratifying objectives. Today we have the teams coordinated, working under defined processes and the focus is on customer service, which is excellent thanks to this software. The organization of tasks and communication channels provided by LiveAgent's ticketing system is something that I have never experienced in other companies in the industry. Today I work with the peace of mind that the information will be there and we can give our clients the attention and support they need, when they need it. Best of all, I don't need to depend on my laptop because I have the ticket and call applications on my cell phone.

Cons: I would like us to be able to include whatsapp as since in Paraguay it is a very important sales channel.

by QualityUnit on 01/04/2020

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback, Nathalia! :) We are honored that LiveAgent is your first experience with helpdesk solutions and we hope it will be your last! :) We are super excited to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of your team coordination and that it also helped your customer service making sure that no ticket is skipped! :) Regarding the WhatsApp integration, our developers are already working on it but we do not have any ETA for now :) Take care, Nathalia! :)

• Reviewed on 31/03/2020
Larry B.
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2020

"The best hosted helpdesk software money can buy!"

Pros: LiveAgent is feature packed, easy to setup, easy to use and the support is incredible! I live the fact that you can provide support through multiple channels (ticket, live chat, phone, Twitter and Facebook). You can't go wrong with this. It's absolutely amazing and I can't talk about it enough. I use it every day in my business and have almost all of my emails incoming into the system and have rules setup to route tickets to various departments depending on the email.

Cons: Nothing, absolutely nothing! This software is amazing in every way!

by QualityUnit on 23/03/2020

Hello Larry,
Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is absolutely amazing to hear how seamlessly LiveAgent fits into your work routine and makes it a little bit easier. Our team works hard every single day to make our software the best on the market - feedback like yours lets us know the work has been worth it. Keep up the amazing work!

Mark P.
Admin
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2020

"Pretty good. Need to be a ilttle careful of gotchas."

Comments: 8 out of 10. Will persevere and hope to extend into other modules probably slower thanwe'd otherwise like due to their trial system limitations.

Pros: LiveAgent is really well laid out and intuitive. Its quite fast and well supported. Its has a pretty good entry pricing compared to their competitors. It didn't take long to deploy or test upgrades. You can largely set it up yourself which is always a good sign. There is good separation of modules which allows you to grow into greater use of the system one piece at a time.

Cons: There is a significant issue in their Trial software. If you do a trial (which is a very short 2 weeks) and don't complete in 13 days (yes - not 14 as specified) then they will deactivate your account instead of downgrading it. We found our Knowledgebase turned off without our knowledge. They also charge for admin non-users so we had to re-setup new email accounts to allow visibility across the non-user Founders as well. be aware there are some funny glitches in their email system that prevents a user from logging in with the same account as is monitored.

by QualityUnit on 07/12/2020

Hello Mark, thank you for your honest feedback! We are glad to hear that it was easy for you and your team to deploy LiveAgent :) The trial accounts are on the All-Inclusive plan and they are valid for 14 days. We are always happy to extend it for an additional week if needed and requested. Even once the trial is over and it is not upgraded to a paid plan on time, it only gets suspended, and only after 2 months of inactivity, all the data and setup get permanently deleted. Within those 2 months when the account is suspended, you are always free to ask for a reactivation so that you could keep using it. As to the email addresses, yes, you are correct, agents need a different email address to log in with than the one that is used for fetching emails into LiveAgent. There are currently three roles in LiveAgent, owner, admin, and agent and since they all have access to tickets and can reply to all of them, they all are charged according to our standard pricing. Take care, Mark! :)

• Reviewed on 03/12/2020
Jonathan P.
Boss
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"Amazing Desktop software"

Comments: For Desktop it is incredible software.
Mobile = LOL

Pros: The customization to create departments, ticket rules, labels etc etc is incredible. You can really control where your support requests / emails / facebook messages are going.
Those emails you think, "maybe I can answer this in one year", you can safely store away for later.
Have employees answer the bulk of the emails, have them transfer the difficult ones to you at the end of the day. Then answer when you have time. The settings allow for amazing flexibility for all these things.

Cons: To say they have mobile functionality is false advertisement. Mobile, from the live agent app to the live phone app is so broken that I would rather it didn't exist. Insane bugs that I can't believe exist. I have spent hours and hours of my time (and money) trying to make basic things work. When I finally gave up and contact support, it turns out they already know about the bugs and it seems they can't fix them. I spent good money buying SSIP phone numbers etc that were supposed to allow my agents to operate on mobile. When it came to using Live Agent the apps were so broken that I had to cancel all the 3rd party services I had bought to try and get everything running. I scrapped the entire concept of mobile agents down to the shockingly bad Live Agent Phone apps. Mobile functionality with Live Agent is nothing but a bad marketing joke.

by QualityUnit on 03/12/2019

Hello Pepper, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Mike R.
Director of Technology
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"LiveAgent does what it is supposed to do"

Pros: It is cost effective. Because LiveAgent allows us to use our existing VOIP solution we circumvent a lot of the hidden costs of the competition who are, for the most part, veiled VOIP providers. All the venues of contact are centralized in a single app and it is relatively easy to track issues and merge tickets. The software does what it is supposed to do and it does it well.

Cons: Administrator for billing needs to pay for a license. Nonsense cash grab. No bells and whistles. Want to do something that isn't directly supported? You can't. Perhaps one of the worst features of LiveAgent is their entire support and technical team is overseas. This leads to very long lead times between exchanges with their team on any issue that is beyond surface level. They eventually resolve issues and are as helpful as they can be given the time delay, but if you're in NA, troubleshooting something that should take an hour or two can easily take over a week.

by QualityUnit on 21/10/2020

Hi Mike,
Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear that LiveAgent was the right fit for you when it comes to connecting all of your channels into one collective inbox and connecting your current VoIP provider. Although our team is located in Europe, we provide support 24/7 via emails and chat - don't hesitate to try the live chat in case of any questions and get connected to our technical team in a few seconds, no matter the time of the day!

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Erik R.
Sr. IT consultant
Media Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"LiveAgent as a tool for multiple departments"

Comments: Very good product despite a few shortcomings. Very good support and fast response

Pros: Ease of use for end user. Good integration with Facebook. Good to administer. Flexible rules.

Cons: Poor statistics and reporting functionality. No grading of rights making it difficult to distribute partial admin rights.

by QualityUnit on 26/03/2020

Hello Erik,
Many thanks for your honest feedback. We are pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to make your work-life a little easier. Our customer support team does their best to be available at all times and never leave a question unanswered. That said, no software is ever truly perfect, but we work hard every day to further enhance and improve LiveAgent to truly meet every need out there - from partial rights to an even better reporting system. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Joseph L.
CSR
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2021

"Live Agent Review"

Comments: Great product. I cannot complain about it. Its the most user friendly call software I have ever used. Being in Customer Service for nearly 3 years this is the best software I have used to log information and solve problems quickly.

Pros: I really like the simplicity of the ticket system. We manage a ton of different customers that we talk to once or five times a day. Live Agent keeps the ticket thread clear and to the point. We don't have to click through a bunch of screens to get what we need. I really like the search all in the ticket section. If I can't find a customers information in our Warehouse I know I can rely on Live Agent.

Cons: I don't have a real Con. The only thing I can think of is calls that drop. This is on us or the customer so not really to do with the software. I would say one thing that bugs me is the ringer. It is a bit obnoxious but it will not let you miss a call! That is a good thing in customer service.

by QualityUnit on 05/02/2021

Hello Joseph, thanks a lot for your excellent feedback! We are super thrilled to have you with us and to see you happy with our service! We are using LiveAgent ourselves so we wanted to make sure that neither we nor our customers would miss out on their tickets! Did you know that it is possible to change the ringing tone of the incoming calls? Just navigate to the "Edit profile" section -> Sounds, and change the sound :) Feel free to start a chat with us on our website for more info :)

• Reviewed on 04/02/2021
Henrik G.
System developer
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"Really good tool for support, helpdesk and communication but needs a new iOS app"

Comments: Good. The system works, but the UI could be improved.

Pros: LiveAgent has an easy onboarding sequence, lots of settings and can be configured to suit your needs. Its great for maging your communication with your customer.

Cons: The user interface is a little old school, and the iOS app is yet not updated to support iPhone X and later. It works but it is annoying that it does not use the entire screen. It still looks like an app from 5 years ago.

by QualityUnit on 24/03/2020

Hi Henrik,
Many thanks for your honest feedback. It's great to hear that LiveAgent has been able to match your needs and help with managing customer communication. That said, no software is ever truly perfect but our team works hard every day to improve the software and enhance the current UI of both the web-application and the iOS/Android. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Pierquinto M.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2020

"I made an excellent choice"

Comments: With LiveAgent I manage all the customer support parts myself. In this initial phase of my startup's life it is proving to be an indispensable tool to collect user feedbacks and support them in solving problems with the use of my app.

Pros: I love the ability to have all communication channels in one tool. This allows me not to waste time and respond quickly to my users and customers.

Cons: The platform has an old-fashioned graphical interface. But it's a matter of personal taste.

by QualityUnit on 11/03/2020

Dear Pierquinto, thank you for writing your kind review! It means a lot to us :) I get that it takes a lot of time and effort to manage a business and that is why I am very happy to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the communication with your customers in a more effective way. Keep up the great work! :)

• Reviewed on 06/03/2020
Corey S.
Co-Founder, Advisor
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/08/2016

"Incredible Support Software for Every Online Business"

Comments: I started using LiveAgent for one of my first online companies. Our customer base was well in the 100s of 1000s. Therefore, I opted to use the white label solution that integrated nicely with our user interface. I was quite surprised how inexpensive it was to comparable solutions. For these reasons, I have integrated into four of my companies...one being in a different language (Russian). This is an incredible product and I highly recommend it anyone starting a company online.

Pros: I enjoy the user interface. It utilizes the latest design/development techniques. I also love the cost of the product. It's priced way below comparable solutions. Lastly, I love how you can deploy the software with multiple speaking languages.

Cons: I don't like having to continue paying for extra users. I would rather have unlimited users, especially since we are running the software on our servers.

by QualityUnit on 15/08/2016

Thanks for your feedback about LiveAgent. We're glad you're satisfied with LiveAgent for more than 2 years now...

• Reviewed on 09/08/2016
Pratima P.
Development Strategies and Operations
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018

"LiveAgent is fun and easy with great features"

Pros: I really enjoy the "earned badges" that displays what stage each agent has come to based on their customer service. I also like that we can customize almost anything in regards to how the chats are routed and the greeting for each agent to customer. I also like that we are able to see what the customer is typing while they are typing which gives us an opportunity to find their information and possibly a solution before they even hit send.

Cons: I haven't used the program long enough to find something I dislike. Or, maybe there isn't anything that I dislike. The only thing that I can think of is that it will answer a chat automatically for me and not alert me that it has done so therefore, I don't know that there is a customer waiting for me to help them which can cause a bad review for me. I also don't like that we can't change the word "Rebuke him" when asking for a review from the customer for each agent. We should be able to customize where it says "Rebuke him or "Reward him". I don't like the word rebuke and we are not all "hims".

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2018
Brian M.
Tech Support
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2020

"Great Overall Product for Ticketing System and Easy to Use"

Comments: Overall, great software. Great customer support. Easy to use. Would recommend.

Pros: Very visual and color coded. Customization is nice being able to add tags to each ticket.
Easy to use ticketing system and very intuitive even for new users.

Cons: Forwarding external emails to internal emails has been an issue. Sometimes it includes the emails of the external party in the email to an internal party which generally your trying to keep separate.

by QualityUnit on 04/03/2020

Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are super thrilled to see that you are happy using our software and that you enjoy all the colors!:) Regarding the forwarding, you can set up the email template for "Forward message" in a way that quoted text will include only the last message/last couple messages/ all messages. Would this solution work for you? If you have any other suggestions on how it should work, let us know at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 01/03/2020
Javier V.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2020

"Agency Owner Review"

Comments: They are a wonderful company with great support, features, and brand.

Pros: It's extremely easy to setup and it hold all our support videos for our LeadDragon software, as well as coaching videos.

Cons: I wish the front-end builder was drag and drop, or at least had a front end previewer.

by QualityUnit on 18/08/2020

Hi Javier,
Thanks a lot for your kind review. We are so pleased to hear that getting set up with LiveAgent was a breeze for you and that you have been satisfied with all the features the system offers. You know where to find us if you ever need assistance - we are online 24/7!

• Reviewed on 12/08/2020
Ronnie M.
Application Support Analyst
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2020

"Accessible and ease of use"

Comments: Live agent has improved reporting procedures for the team. Customers are processed very quickly with no issues. This is a very pleasant tool to use for customer services.

Pros: The ease of setup, roll out and implication

Cons: Some sites are set with different currencies i.e. some are in Euro's and other in Pounds.

by QualityUnit on 03/04/2020

Many thanks for your kind feedback, Ronnie! I am glad that you found the setup easy and that LiveAgent is helping you to process your customers' inquires in a faster way! We understand that it is not easy to manage a business and that's why LiveAgent was created in a way that would save you as much time as possible! Take care and feel free to reach out to us should you need anything! :)

Scott D.
CIO
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2020

"Chat Software is Crucial"

Comments: The software and the company have been great to work with. Their support and the documentation has been good.

Pros: It is very flexible to set up and use. Both from the agent standpoint and the customers standpoint. Dashboards and reporting are nice as well.

Cons: I do wish there was an auto logoff feature for the agents. Sometimes our agents forget to logoff at the end of their shift and this can be frustrating for our customers.

by QualityUnit on 06/05/2020

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, Scott! :) Regarding the automatic log-off, you can maybe turn on the Auto-pause function in the Configuration. This will put your agents on pause if they miss a chat/call :) Feel free to reach out to us for more info via chats or email! We are always here for you :)

• Reviewed on 04/05/2020
Manji D.
site admin
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2020

"My live agent experience"

Comments: As long as it solves our customer support issues we like to use it

Pros: Pro: live agent has so many customer support features that we can leverage to save our time and with less support stuff we can answer all the questions come from prospects. it comes with social media integration which way too easy for us to connect with people love it

Cons: for newbies, it may little bit confusing inside. they might have less user experience some time we have to contact support which is great always answer our questions, to solve some user interface issue,,if they can improve the UI and UX that would be bets chat support software out there

by QualityUnit on 23/03/2020

Hi Manji,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very pleased to hear that LiveAgent was able to meet you business needs and make your work-life a little easier. It's true that no software is ever truly perfect, but our team works 24/7 to further improve LiveAgent - including its UI - to make it the best available helpdesk solution on the market. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Alexander A.
Lead Developer
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2019

"All in one solution."

Comments: Excellent product with wonderful support that streamlines and enhances the customer experience.

Pros: Unlimited sites, chat integration. Call / phone center capabilities, manage multiple brands across all channels.

Cons: May be a tad overwhelming at first since it is so robust.

by QualityUnit on 16/09/2019

Hello Alexander, thank you very much for your nice feedback. We appreciate it :)

• Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Kevin L.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"LiveAgent is all you need for one-stop customer service"

Comments: This is seriously a great software, rank this a solid 9 as it solves a problem of unifying support from varying channels such as social, e-mail, phone, and direct messaging. I highly recommend LiveAgent to anyone who manages support on at least 2 channels. The time saved, efficiency, and pure joy of unifying support is what makes LiveAgent a must have. A solid 9!

Pros: Title says it all - LiveAgent is awesome as a true one-stop, one-login for multi-channel customer service and messaging. We picked up LiveAgent about two months ago and use it as our sole channel for customer messages. LiveAgent is great when you have at least 2+ channels in which you receive customer messages, for us it was Facebook, E-mail, and LinkedIn. It supports other Social Platforms like Twitter; and it pulls in all messages so we can reply to each one directly in LiveAgent. This saves time and unifies our support-front into one channel.

Cons: Nothing to dislike - LiveAgent is solid, loads quickly and syncs in all messages.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Tony P.
Country Manager
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2017

"An easy & effective way to enhance customer satisfaction"

Comments: Providing us a real solution for customer service. Not only we are now able to support our customer on time but also be able to supervise and keep track on our customer's complaints. It helps me to monitor my live-chat agent performance easier and faster.

Pros: A quick way to integrate the live chat to our current website. The interface is friendly which makes the new staff orientation faster. Also it is easier to supervise live-chat agent using the real-time console. The social media linking ability is one of the best features. Using this feature, I am able to manage feedback / inquiries of customers from all channels in one place. Therefore, the process takes less time and effort to reply / support our customer.

Cons: Sometimes it takes a while to load but overall it is acceptable. At first, it seems difficult to link all the social accounts, emails, and live-chat together. However, once you have done it correctly, everything works perfectly. You can always contact the support team to get some help!

• Reviewed on 17/05/2017
Hibernation Mode
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2020

"A great place to manage all incoming requests"

Comments: There are a few channels the business uses to allow customers to reach out. It required hopping from one to another to respond to those queries, no more of those.

Pros: One place for all the incoming queries from customers. Let it be facebook or email, Liveagent puts them together in one inbox. This is a very mature software with a great knowledge base that helps both customers and agents.

Cons: There is not much to not like about LiveAgent, a complete suite for helpdesk. The knowledge base requires intermediate skills of HTML to setup the header and footer to meet company requirements.

by QualityUnit on 11/03/2020

Dear Customer, thank you very much for writing this kind review! We appreciate it a lot and we are also very glad to hear that you find our software useful and that it makes your day to day work more efficient. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

• Reviewed on 05/03/2020
Krish A.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Powerful customer support software"

Comments: Powerful automations and integrations, can be a central hub for all your customer support communications.

Pros: LiveAgent pretty much does everything and connects with necessary social media and email channels of multiple departments in the company. Automations are also powerful and helps us solve tickets in minutes.

Cons: UI looks a little dated and has a learning curve. Also, chat function can look a little overwhelming to our agents.

by QualityUnit on 01/03/2021

Hello Krish, thank you very much for your honest review! We are thrilled to have you with us and we want you to know that we are here for you 24/7 should you have any questions regarding the functions, features, automation, or anything else! Just click the chat button on our website and start chatting with us :) By the way, did you know that there are several themes for the agent panel that you can choose from? :)

• Reviewed on 25/02/2021
Gareth B.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

"Elegant solution"

Comments: I have had problems and on every occasion, resolved with the internal team and LiveAgent support

Pros: Super simple to understand the problems LiveAgent addresses (TL;DR: t's most of them)

Cons: Good integration is always a challenge (except it wasn't) really great support

by QualityUnit on 19/03/2020

Hi Gareth,
Many thanks for such an excellent review! We are so happy to hear that LiveAgent has been a good fit for you and your company. We set high standards for ourselves and take pride in what we do. While no software is ever truly perfect, it's great to hear that any issues you have faced have been addressed and taken care of. Glad to have you with us and don't hesitate to contact our team at any time!

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2020

"LiveAgent One of the Best all in one options out there"

Comments: I like their complete package, its really beneficial for small to mid sized organizations, the features are premium and theres definately value for money. I would recommend LiveAgent.

Pros: Easy of use
Build in workflow and task list to help you setup your account
LiveAgent native app
Long list of features

Cons: Although the features and benefits are worth the price their competition seems to be catching up and offering similar features at a lower price point. When organizations get larger the montly costs keep adding up. They ll need to incentivize larger organizations by lowering monthly charges.

by QualityUnit on 10/02/2020

Hello,

we are glad you recommend LiveAgent.
We appreciate you like complete package, the features and value for money.

Thank you very much !