• Overall

About GatherUp

GatherUp allows you to make customer experience the backbone of your business through centralizing reviews and customer feedback.

Learn more about GatherUp

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used GatherUp before?

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Functional & Affordable Review Gen/Management Tool for Local SEO Agencies

4 2 years ago

Comments: GatherUp is a really great review management tool that is especially useful for local SEO consultants just starting out. It's one of the most affordable tools out there and provides just as many features as the bigger, costlier brands. I'm very excited to see how GatherUp grows in the future.

Pros:

GatherUp (formerly GetFiveStars) is an uncomplicated and straightforward piece of review management software that simply gets the job done well. The team behind GatherUp are local SEO/marketers themselves, which adds a lot of value for me because I don't get the feeling they add features to inflate the perceived value of the tool. It truly feels like a tool built for marketers by marketers. GatherUp is very simple to use and set up. Although I have never needed any customer support, when I implemented the tool several months ago one of their sales reps was more than happy to walk me through the entire tool, which was a really big plus. They also provide regular updates and keep users in the loop on upcoming improvements they're making. All great things. Last, GatherUp just works. It's easy to onboard clients and get them up and running. GatherUp also makes sales a little easier. Clients get stars (no pun intended) in their eyes when they see all the capabilities I am able to provide them. Also, clients often think I have some huge competitive edge with this tool, almost as if I developed it myself or something. I don't have it whitelabled yet, but that's on my to-do list.

Cons:

Customization is unfortunately limited with GatherUp, specifically with their outreach emails. Aside from changing the color schemes, changing email copy, uploading a logo, and making a few other small tweaks, it still didn't allow me to change the outreach emails in the way I needed to fit my company brand completely. For example, I had no choice but to center-justify the email copy, which seems strange to me. I also wanted the ability to make the emails appear like regular text emails (the way I always email clients), but with GatherUp you're forced to use the one generic template. It's not the worst thing, but I just needed a few more basic customization options to be 100% bought in to the GatherUp brand. Because they're competitively priced with other review generation/management SaaS companies, these little things can make ALL the difference.

Ron H.

Kiosk mode rocks

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall has been good. The Reseller / agency support is fairly good though some things don't make sense like changing a profile before a mandatory update.

Pros:

I use Kiosk Mode and set it up in a client's waiting room. The ability to do surveys while in a waiting room is very helpful. We can also email the survey link.

Cons:

The cost is a bit steep, $40 per client. The reseller program is decent but I'd like to see a lower price point. Previously known as 'Get Five Stars'.

Nery R.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Good product

5 2 years ago

Comments: The customer support is great, and I like they are focusing on more than just reviews

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and fairly easy to use with setting up. The software does exactly what you want it to do and never have glitches. The customer support is always willing to help out

Cons:

The available times for training are very limited from 1-2 times a week. It would also be nice if you could toggle between review mode and direct feedback mode without messing up any settings

Internet Marketing Specialist in US

Easier to generate 1st & 3rd party reviews

5 3 years ago

Pros:

This platform allows for a high level of customization, which puts us in control of our asks, follow ups, and responses. We’re able to generate reviews more efficiently now, and we even have the opportunity to generate 1st party reviews while asking for 3rd party reviews.

Cons:

The platform is a little difficult to navigate - with so many customizable features, it’s defiantly not a minimalistic design. That can make things feel a little cluttered, but once you get familiar with the platform it’s smooth sailing.

Tyson S.
Project Manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Awesome For Review Tracking

5 11 months ago

Comments: Over I have had a great experience while using. Our review numbers have increased, and have become more automated.

Pros:

I like that we can set up automated emails to our customers. We primarily use for reviews after we complete the project. Gatherup will follow our email campaign to receive reviews.

Cons:

I feel like something is missing, but I can determine it. It doesn't seem very robust, but we have not been using that long. It has been great so far.

Alla D.
marketing manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Good tool for getting reviews

4 last year

Comments: Overall experience is good. It may take time to get used to this tool but so far it is the most helpful in the market that really works and customer do leave feedback on Google or Facebook. It filters bad reviews and only positive ones can be visible in your feature on the website.

Pros:

It helps contact customers systematically and push them write a review. I like that there is follow up on positive feed backs.

Cons:

Limited sources for writing reviews: Only Google and Facebook. It would be helpful to connect to other sources as well.

Digital Marketing Specialist in US
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Easily Aggregate Reviews Across All Platforms

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Absolute easiest way to aggregate and solicit reviews from customers. Using this tool helps give potential customers the best idea of how your business operates. It's easy to ask for reviews, easy to respond and fix issues, and easy to incorporate reviews to your site to help increase your trustworthiness with customers and search engines.

Cons:

No 1:1 demos. Have to join a standard webinar to see features and functions. Very general.

John V.

Value Features for Less

5 2 years ago

Comments: This keeps my clients focused on quality and helps them control the review conversations happening every day. They really bring attention when a negative review comes and they respond accordinglty.

Pros:

The ease of use and setup was paramount for my clients. There was nothing intimidating about setup and support was fast to respond.

Cons:

The Gatherup team brought text response a little later than the competitors but to their credit it works fine.