15 years helping British businesses

About Simplified

Create stunning designs, videos, and write copy using our ai copywriter tool.

Learn more about Simplified

Pros:

Video features are so awsome it. The app was so easy to integrate with our business as it is simple to use just like its name, simplified.

Cons:

Sometimes there're a few mistakes. But I guess it's all the matter of emprovement.

Simplified ratings

4.6
4.4
4.6
4.4

8.7/10

Simplified has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 258 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Simplified before?

Keith
Keith
Chief Strategist in Japan
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Finally an all in one product for content creation!

Comments: After using it for a few months, I find myself coming back to it more often and using it for a lot of my content creation. I've needed to ask support questions a few times and they got back to me very quickly and helped my find solutions. They are also very quick to improve the product and add new features!

Pros:

It was so easy to setup my branding with color palette, logo, fonts and supporting graphics so I can just choose exactly what I need when creating new materials. I can create online content quickly and easily without having to bounce from app to app. To create a blog post or PDF, I can create all the images and graphics that I need, then use the AI to help write the content copy.

Cons:

Getting started with AI copywriting assisting takes some time and practice to get used to. I'm still getting used to it myself, but that isn't limited to this software specifically. There are so many pros to this software that I can't complain.

Brittney
creator in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Simplified is a total game changer!

5.0 last month New

Comments: I had an Exceptional Experience using Simplified!

Pros:

I loved everything & wont have to use another software again, Thank Goodness!

Cons:

I didn't like anything the least. I loved it all.

Anshu
CEO in India
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

A one stop solution for social marketing

Comments: It is good for my business needs would recommend

Pros:

It has a lot of tools which can help generate good templates and do marketing of the product

Cons:

It is time consuming with so many options

9 months ago

I'm glad to hear that Simplified is helping you with your business needs! 🔥 While it offers a wide range of tools and options, it's true that having many features can be time-consuming. To make the most of it, I recommend checking out our YouTube channel for tutorials on how to use different features effectively. This can save you time and make your social marketing even more efficient. Keep up the great work! 🚀📊📺

Amanda
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

New Writer

Comments: I am enjoying it so far. It has been extremely helpful in helping me get my ideas from my head to the "paper".

Pros:

I love the different options it affords for all kinds of writing. There are options for everyone and everything.

Cons:

I don't like that there credits. Once you use all the credits your done and you have to buy more. I understand that the company needs to make money, but it would be nice if the free option had more credits for those who want help with creative righting but can't afford to keep buying credits. Maybe they can use so many during a 24 hour period then they re-set.

Daisha
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

So easy to use!!

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Love this platform. It has saved me numerous times and pretty easy to use. I like the AI features with saves a ton of time especially when you have a writers block

Cons:

Wish AI could naturally select the content and create captions.

Tony
CEO in Mexico
Computer Hardware, Self Employed

Very useful tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It’s very useful tool and I like it a lot

Pros:

It’s very helpful when creating new ads

Cons:

That you gotta pay if you want to make use of all of the tools it has

Vasiya
Maker in US
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Great Website!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I liked Simplifed because it help me generate new and fresh ideas.

Cons:

It helped with the rewrite and the temple was easy to acess

Cortteza
writer in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

love it helped me come up with great material

5.0 last month New

Pros:

it really helped me with my book gave great ideas

Cons:

cant think of anything my overall exsperience was great

wissam
CEO in Lebanon
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Best AI tool

Pros:

everything from content creation to AI..

Cons:

dashboard was hard to get used to at first.

Education Management, Self Employed

good place

Pros:

free and safe for writeing and researching

Guilherme
Art in Brazil
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

The New Era of AI!

Comments: I've uncovered the path to perfect organization with the Simplified platform! 🚀✨ Its ingenious innovations and impeccable design have revolutionized the way I approach task and project management. Each image and feature is meticulously crafted, offering a visually stunning and highly functional experience.

Pros:

Simplified's flawless visuals aren't just a feast for the eyes; they're also a strategic tool for productivity. Every graph and illustration work in harmony with the functionalities, making the planning and execution process smoother and more efficient.Simplicity meets brilliance: Simplified has managed to discover the magical formula of blending simplicity with ingenuity, turning each step toward my goals into an incredibly exhilarating journey. Each feature is a testament to the platform's commitment to providing the best possible experience, facilitating the achievement of goals and accomplishments.Since I started using Simplified, my productivity has reached astonishing levels, and my goals are closer than ever. If you're also in search of a revolutionary way to work, create, and achieve, Simplified is the answer. Get ready to be captivated by the perfect combination of stunning visuals and innovations that will transform your journey toward success."

Cons:

Embarking on an incredible journey through the Simplified platform and falling in love with every detail! 💼✨ The only minor consideration is that complete freedom isn't free. However, I fully comprehend the need to keep this amazing platform running flawlessly and brimming with innovative features.It's easy to see that behind each perfect image and every ingenious innovation, there's a dedicated team working tirelessly to provide us with the best possible experience. After all, great ideas and revolutionary resources deserve recognition.Nevertheless, when weighing the benefits and enhancements that Simplified brings to both my professional and personal life, the small contribution is worth every penny. I'm more motivated than ever to invest in myself and my growth, and Simplified is the perfect partner on this journey.Therefore, while complete free access might be a wish, I understand the importance of supporting a platform that's truly making a difference. I remain enthusiastic about exploring everything that Simplified has to offer and am eager to see where this journey will take me!

Ibrahim
Procurement Manager in Lebanon
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Simplified: great tool

Comments: My overall impression of Simplified has been very positive. The simple interface and intuitive design make it simple to navigate and use its features. The streamlined processes and automation have significantly improved the efficiency of my workflow, saving me valuable time and increasing productivity. Simplified's dependable performance and excellent customer service have also contributed to a positive user experience.

Pros:

Simplified is a user-friendly interface and intuitive design, streamlined processes or automation for increased efficiency and time savings, cost-effectiveness with good value for money, reliability and high performance, and excellent customer support with prompt assistance and comprehensive documentation.

Cons:

I hope Simplified adds more features for the same price

9 months ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 🌟 We're delighted to hear your positive impression of Simplified. It's great to know that you find it user-friendly and efficient. We appreciate your input on adding more features. Paid features are instrumental in developing the app and ensuring fair wages for our employees while keeping some services free for all users. We're here to support your productivity and provide the best experience. If you have more suggestions or face any challenges in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🚀💼🖥️💰

Ettore
Manager in Italy
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic tool for anyone who wants to optimize their time.

Comments: I use it to create all posts for social media but also short videos for Tik Tok thanks to its free editor. Also perfect for generating texts to write on my E-Commerce to describe the various products

Pros:

I love the possibility of generating long and short texts to use for the caption of my posts and to write small articles. The ability to choose numerous categorized templates is a great thing and I always find what I need to edit in a few minutes. Good also for video editng.I make some beautiful pins to post on Pinterest. I can also view various social data analytics in the dashboard

Cons:

its AI writing could be slightly improved but in any case it works well.

9 months ago

It's fantastic to hear that you love the versatility of generating both long and short texts for captions and articles using this tool! It's great to know that enjoying almost everything! Thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated 💖

Design, Self Employed

Great

Comments: Love it.

Pros:

above average, good for a ai generating content website i love it use it everyday!

Cons:

I wish it was fre eof course. The credits are so low and go sonfasf

jeffrery
graphic designer in US
Graphic Design, Self Employed

this website is the shit

Comments: overall i love this site i have since the first time i used it about a year ago

Pros:

text to image generator is amazing the social media content managements is amazing

Cons:

the price is a bit much but again i understand people have to get paid

10 months ago

Hi Jeffrery, thank you for using Simplified, we are happy to have helped you with your content management. We're humbled by your support and look forward to more years working with you.

Alfred
Alfred
Freelance Content Writer in Kenya
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

A Tool to Write, Design, and Edit Your Content in One Place

Comments: I love simplified tool because you can write design, and edit content in one place. Content creation is now easy and when am stacked, I use the software to create content for my business.

Pros:

The dashboard is easy to use. All the features you need to create and design your content are in one place. The templates allows you to create any digital content like Facebook posts, Article writing, TikTok content and many others.

Cons:

When you create content or use it to write articles, the quality is not good. You have to make some revisions for the readerbility of the article to flow.

Earth
Digital Content Creator in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Great Tool for Generating Designs

Comments: I looked at a couple of other tools that market similar services, but Simplified is by far the best option. For the user-friendly interface, a highly accurate generative tool (for the most part), and even an AI chatbot that was helpful and personable, Simplified is leagues ahead of some of the other competitors!

Pros:

I really like the simplicity of the generative tools. Admittedly, when I received back my first generated design from the simple prompt, I said "wow" because I was impressed by what it had produced with the prompt I provided.

Cons:

Sometimes the images generated along with the design are incorrect. With that said, Simplified has such a user-friendly platform that selecting a different image is easy.

Web Designer in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

The Best Designing App

Comments: Perfectly suits the way I design marketing banners and logos

Pros:

Cons:

I like the quality of the imagery and colors.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

My All in One Baby

Comments: Its amazing, I love it so much, its helped me so much

Pros:

I love how I get to do all the things in relation to content creating for work except video editing in one space

Cons:

Just a AI tool that automates video editing and adding effects

Amy
Content creator in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

It's name is a truthteller!

Comments: Excellent. I wish I had more credits.

Pros:

SEO is by far my favorite thing about the app as I said. But I love all of it.

Cons:

My only gripe is the price. I sadly can't afford it.

9 months ago

We're delighted to hear your feedback! 🌟 It's great to know that you appreciate Simplified's SEO features and the overall app. We understand your concern about the price, and we appreciate your honesty. The pricing structure helps us continue to provide excellent services and compensate our team fairly. If you ever have more questions or suggestions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your SEO efforts and provide the best experience possible. 📊🚀💰

Melody
Melody
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Simplified makes AI Writing... simple

Comments: Simplified has us accomplishing tasks in half the time and I am looking forward to the new heights this tool will take our marketing strategies. Perfect for our budget and somehow the output seems more human-like than the other AI Writing Tools that I have tried. This is definitely the tool for us!

Pros:

The output that we have experienced is superior to any competitor that we have tried. I have tried many competitors and find the price to be perfect for our company's budget.

Cons:

There is really nothing I didn't like about this product.

Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Woah- all-in-one tool for marketers! The best app!

Comments: Designing posts and writing content for blogs, YouTube videos, headers, headings and social network posts are all made as simple as possible. Graphics are also created to aid in the process of content generation.

Pros:

It has everything that I need! Simplified AI tool has been a significant factor in preventing my regular blank page issue. Even more exciting, however, is the prospect of taking ideas I've developed for articles and applying them to graphics and social media posts in order to further the process.

Cons:

I have yet to come across anything that I don't like. I may do so in the future, but considering the things that I enjoy doing, I believe that the benefits will outweigh the drawbacks in this particular instance.

Lisa
Beauty influencer in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

I'm impressed!

Comments: Overall I'm very satisfied with Simplified

Pros:

It's hard to pick just one. I love creating for my social media content and this makes it seemless. Simplified is on point and I see a future purchase.

Cons:

I've played around with many features and I've yet to be disappointed.

8 months ago

That's amazing to hear! 🌟 Creating seamless social media content sounds like a breeze with Simplified. It's great that it's hitting all the right spots for you. A future purchase seems like a promising choice! 🚀

Tesha
owner in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

moved to fast

Comments: i think it would be very useful for my website hair4thekulture.com i think this can help me make the changes i need to make with grace

Pros:

the systems gave good info but again it went by so fast the i did not get a chance to copy it at all

Cons:

again i never got a chance to copy the info the system gave me there one min gone the next

Christopher
Christopher
Group Safety Health Quality & Environment Professional in Australia
Civil Engineering, Self Employed

Easy to use all in one tool (Graphic Designer + AI GPT3 Writer)

Comments: I have used simplified:
- Design Tools - To create some COVID-19 vaccination graphics to assist my employer's vaccination roll-out (with the assistance of the tools pre-made COVID-19) templates.
- AI Long Form writer - to re-word some safety emails.

Pros:

I love that the top middle toolbar changes based on what UI/UX elements are selected and that its positioned closer to the centre of the screen (where it's easier and quicker for the mouse to reach it and therefore for the required changes to be implemented). The new longform editor has an excellent UI layout and provides responses of reasonable length. The platform is super responsive, and the default dark mode makes things easier to read. Templates are well made and easily adjusted. Functions are as advertised and when they announce a new feature it is delivered in weeks not months.

Cons:

The tool is new and could do with some additional templates in categories such as posters, letterheads, certificates etc (I.e. more business-based templates)