15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

Beyonk Reviews

4.8 (77) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About Beyonk

Beyonk Group provides simple, powerful and easy to use booking software and marketing tools for the tourism and leisure industry.

Learn more about Beyonk

Pros:

Simple, Reliable and straightforward to use, with great customer service.

Cons:

As a tour guide, I always seek critical feedback, but I'm struggling to find anything negative to say about Beyonk It really is 5 Star.

Beyonk ratings

4.8
5.0
4.5
4.8

9.3/10

Beyonk has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 77 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Beyonk before?

Founder/Editor of BaldHiker in UK
Hospitality, Self Employed

Glad I Started Using Beyonk

Comments: I am saving myself so much admin time where I create an event once in Beyonk knowing that on my website it will look great with a seamless journey for people purchasing.

Pros:

Before Beyonk I was manually processing each event order or resorting to clunky buttons but now I can make life so much easier and set up an event and let Beyonk do everything seamlessly on my website. From event preview pages to Check out. All taken care of.

Cons:

I am lucky that I know a bit about iframe codes and wordpress so could be a learning curve for some. That being said you get an account manager always on hand to help all the way.

7 months ago

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it is so great to hear that you found the system straightforward and easy to use. As you mention we are always here to help you get set-up and if you ever need any extra help please do reach out.

Katy
Events and Marketing Manager in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic first experience working with Beyonk

4.0 last month New

Comments: Fantastic overall experience...our first event with them was a trial to see how we got on but they have exceeded expectations and if we can iron out the functionality we require (and they keep to fair fees) then I think its a relationship that will blossom!

Pros:

The Beyonk team are extremely friendly and down to earth. They listened to our requirements and went out of their way to ensure that these were met. They prioritised new features that would help us, and always listen and take on board feedback. The ticketing system is easy to use and the support team are fantastic when there are any enquiries to be made.

Cons:

Some features that we require arn't currently available. In comparison to other ticketing providers there are limited reports.

Alfie
Favourite Employee in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Alfie's Review

Pros:

The software is easy to learn how to use and quite easy to use.

Cons:

the fact that it doesn't inform you when a customer hasn't received a confirmation email.

last year

Hi Alfie, and sorry to hear you're having problems not knowing if customers haven't received emails. In developing the Beyonk technology, we have taken a lot of care to ensure our booking confirmations have a very high success rate. In some cases, however, where customers may have a very rigorous filter on their emails which sends them to spam, there's very little we - or any other booking software - can do about that, nor would anyone be able to tell if that has happened. On occasions when the customer might make a mistake on their email address, we can activate a double verification process on your account to eradicate that, and we will be in touch with you directly about that. I hope this latter solution will help rectify the problem, and as ever we're happy to help with any other issue you may have. All the best, The Beyonk Team.

Francesca

Mississippi Riverboats (Horning) Limited - Review

Comments: Beyonk has been fantastic for us to meet the changing booking style of our customers. Having the online system means our customers can book anytime of the day or night as opposed to just between 9pm and 6pm. It has reduced the number of calls we received and allowed us to focus on other aspects of the business. It allows our customers to see our schedule months ahead and book and pay in advance. There have been a couple of occasions where there have been system updates taking place when we have been using the system which has caused the system to be slow our end which has been difficult during our peak operating period, the summer, but over all the system has been a positive experience. We have been very impressed with the customer support and would like to thank [sensitive content hidden] and [sensitive content hidden] for their help and support with set up, and [sensitive content hidden] and the whole team for their continued support.

Pros:

The system is easy to use from the back end, and we have had feedback from our customers that they find the system easy to use from the front end. The customer service is also great, we have always found the Beyonk team contactable and quick to help.

Cons:

It is great (and vital) for us that we can add bookings from the back end, manually, however when adding a booking manually the system does not recognise a resource is used. It is only when bookings are made from the front end (an online booking) that a resource is recognised as being used it would be great if the system could recognise the use of a resource when a manual booking is made.

victori
Owner in UK
Farming, Self Employed

SImplyAlpaca goes Beyonk!

Comments: Beyonk fulfil the same booking platform as out previous product but in a much simpler and cheaper way.

Pros:

As a non-techy person, being able to upload and edit my experiences, workshops and events simply and easily. My web designer was able to upload the portal to my website quickly and easily without having to refer back to Beyonk technical support. I like that the payment partnership with Stripe is so transparent.

Cons:

Not found any issues as yet, other than requesting. new experience category to be dded that more accurately described my offering.

James
Farm Manager in UK
Farming, 2–10 Employees

Five star software, five star service!

Comments: Very happy overall. The fact that it’s possible to do mass refunds if an event has to be cancelled will save a lot of time.

Pros:

The ease of use, integrated QR ticket scanner, support, shortened customer journey and widget integration on our website.

Cons:

Depth of reports could be improved.Apple Pay added to checkout.

Alice
Owner in UK

Utterly thrilled

Comments: Absolutely 5 star!!!!!

Pros:

We are a new start up and I am HOPELESS with technology! So much help and support, a really easy system to use. Everyone I’ve spoken to at Beyonk has just been brilliant and they’ve gone out of their way to help.

Cons:

Very little. I don’t like the pop up support box that pings up a lot, but other than that, I can’t fault it

10 months ago

Thank you for your brilliant review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide a simple and powerful software for ticketing experience selling businesses whilst providing the very best support.

Vikki
Co-curator & Gallery Manager in UK
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Making our lives so much simpler

Comments: The team at Beyonk made transitioning from our previous ticketing platform very simple and easy to do. From zoom walk-throughs of how to set everything up, to super fast email responses, to checking in with us to make sure we're happy...the service has been great. We would certainly recommend them to other small attractions.

Pros:

The biggest plus-point for us is the ability to integrate the booking form directly into our website. With as few steps as possible for our visitors, it makes the booking process much more streamline - and more professional.Being able to edit every aspect - including the colour palette to fit our scheme - was an added bonus. The analytics within the dashboard are extremely useful. The addition of the 'apps' to include things like discount codes, customised emails and so on are inspired - being able to add as much or as little as you'd like. Moving bookings around, blocking out times, increasing & decreasing visitor capacity...all marvellous.

Cons:

There are the odd occasions where we have to make up a solution to an issue. For instance, if within a group booking there is one person who could come but would like to come on a different day, it would be great to be able to move a single ticket across to a new date. We are unable to check visitors in using the QR codes as our tablet is too old. It has been fine for other QR systems, but we cannot log in to our Beyonk dashboard at all! Therefore we just check in visitors via their surname, which works fine.

7 months ago

Hi Vikki, Thank you for the lovely review and taking the time to write it! There is a solution for this: You can amend the original booking and change the amount of tickets for that booking, deducting the ones you need to move to a different date. Once you have saved those changes and notified the customer, you can add a new manual booking with the new tickets on the new date. Option 1 - you remove the tickets and issue a refund for the amount as needed. Then take a new payment on the phone under Add a Sale on your Dashboard Information 🚀 Option 2 - you only edit the tickets but do not issue a refund. Then add a manual booking indicating 'other payment', meaning you do not add a new payment to your reporting. You can use the manual 'Source of Sale' to add the original Booking ID so you know where those 'free' tickets are coming from and how they were paid for. To many more years of working together! 🎉

Christy
Events Manager in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Switching out ticketing to Beyonk has solved so many problems and time! Definitely Reccommend!

Comments: A above! Overall, I'm very happy!

Pros:

The feature that initially brought us to Beyonk is the ticketed time slots. We had an event that required 24 tickets for every half an hour. Beyonk was able to handle this with ease and saved us hours and hours of work. Now we use it for all our events throughout the year. The interface is slick and looks attractive and professional. It's easy to get the events listed and amended, it sends all the tickets, confirmation emails and reminders automatically (customizable) and the payments/refunds are handled painlessly. The biggest plus has been the exceptional customer service. With your own contact in the support team, help is always at hand, they listen and get it sorted asap. I am so glad I found Beyonk and recommend them to fellow business owners as a great ticketing solution.

Cons:

My only comment would be to have more flexibility with the ticket reports. Every report downloads all the information for that event. Some of my events are over two days, or multiple times slots. Currently I'm unable to download reports by day or by time slot so I need to go through manually to pick out those in a particular time slot. I've raised this on the phone before however so this may already be being looked at. I'd like the comments section to be an option to include on the report. So for example, the Christmas Special. I'd like a report that shows me every ticket holder for the 11:30 santa visit, including their comments - which is where they provide the child's name and age. Currently to see the child's name and age I have to go into every booking separately and write it out!

Lucy
Operations Manager in UK
Wine & Spirits, 11–50 Employees

Excellent booking system

Pros:

[sensitive content hidden] is always available to help, explain new features, and guide the team

Cons:

nicer design into our website, however I believe this is an issue our end, and will be improved when we get a new website

4 months ago

Thank you so much for the review Lucy, we are looking forward to the new website launch. It has been a pleasure working with you over the last few years and look forward to many more.

James
Sports, 2–10 Employees

It Just Works

Comments: Beyonk has meant our business can easily schedule and sell online. without more complicated and expensive add ones to our website and it just works

Pros:

Simple, Reliable and straightforward to use, with great customer service

Cons:

Some of the back-end functions are not as intuitive as I would like

10 months ago

Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it is so great to hear that you found the system straightforward and easy to use. We are constantly developing the platform and introducing new features along with responding to customer feedback so we are very grateful for your comments.

Ben

Great service, great people

Comments: Overall excellent

Pros:

The most important thing to me when singing up for Beyonk was receiving personalised help when I needed it. There is always someone available when I need to change something or add a feature to the system. All staff are excellent and very knowledgeable.

Cons:

The learning curve was quite steep but once I understood the system it became second nature

Hard to describe! in UK
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

It does the job we need

Comments: From engaging with Beyonk and the support we received will mean that we will continue to use the software

Pros:

The fresh look and ease of use. It really does look like a product for now, fully responsive on every platform we have tried and offers simple customer intereaction to purchase tickets. Very simple to setup and you can be up and running in a few hours with little knowledge. The user support is first class (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!!!). The booking page integrates very well with our website so our customer journey is not interupted and taken away from our site.

Cons:

There is no test transaction mode (how did you miss this, Beyonk?). Everything had to be tested live mode in stripe as the system does not allow you to connect with the test key only live key. This limited testing as you pay fees to test the system. There's a few additions that I would like to see on the road map, for instance an option to remove the apply voucher section.

Finn
Farmer in UK
Farming, 2–10 Employees

Beyonk for farmers

Pros:

The speed with which the customer can pay for their tickets.

Cons:

The vast majority is really good to be honest ! Apple Pay is coming soon which will be a great addition.

Gary
Kayak instructor in UK

First Class booking system

Comments: Very nice company to work with. Very helpful and approachable

Pros:

Ease of use for customer. Easily managed by us ,loads of features .easy to edit..Excellent customer service.

Cons:

None other than i should have used it earlier

Kelly
Admin & Events in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great booking platform

Comments: Great experience with Beyonk, can't really fault them. On hand to help and the system works well.

Pros:

Set up was easy and the communication with the team is brilliant.

Cons:

The block off system I wish was just done on a daily rather than hourly.

5 months ago

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your wonderful review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide a simple and powerful software for ticketing experience selling businesses. Regarding the block-outs, your Account Manager will be in touch to show you how you can do this daily rather than hourly.

Tracey
Projects Manager in UK
Entertainment, 201–500 Employees

Customer Support

Comments: Beyonk have been wonderfully supportive of our cross over journey from Evenbrite to their ticketing platform, we have had many a need to call on them for assistance, which is always provided promptly and in a friendly, personalised and understandable manner.

Pros:

Beyonk is a really user friendly product that provides the user with flexibility not available from big competitors like Eventbrite.

Cons:

The inability for event specific payouts and the reports for longer term events that cannot be separated from other events within the same conflicting timeline.

Tour Guide in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Good tours management system

Comments: Very happy to work with Beyonk. Good customer service.

Pros:

Easy to use system to manage bookings for my various guided tours

Cons:

No, I am happy with the system, nothing to comment about.

Sarah
Supporter Relations Manager in UK
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

Wild Futures

Comments: Very happy with Beyonk, the overall system is brilliant and the customer service is great.

Pros:

Ease of use for for us and for the customer

Cons:

Gift Aid is not easily obtained from customer. Reporting could improve

Alan
manager in UK
Civic & Social Organization, 11–50 Employees

superb ticketing platform for attractions

Comments: Superb, great business support, ease of use, and very cost effective.

Pros:

We recently moved our special events ticketing to Beyonk and have been so pleased with the functionality and ease of use. We now use it for all our online ticketing. Its a very well designed, easy to use system both at the customer interface, managing customer requests and refunds. Reports and customer information is straightforward and simple to access.

Cons:

Only a slight niggle but some screen checkboxes e.g. to send email responses to customers are low contrast and easy to miss until you get used to it.

Craig
Estate Factor in France
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Excellent means of ticketing

Comments: Very good customer service from the development team, couldn't recommend Beyonk enough for event ticketing.

Pros:

Extremely easy to use, looks fantastic, accessible, fair pricing

Cons:

I haven't come across anything yet all is very good

Andrew
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Great Online Booking System

Pros:

Easy to use back office. Can easily change customers tickets and the customer doesn't need to set up an account or download tickets. Easy integration to website.

Cons:

There is nothing I disliked particularly.

Richard
Mountain bike Guide in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Online booking system

Comments: Excellent support and engagement, even though my business is not making them any significant revenue.

Pros:

No up front cost you only pay for transactions, so no risk trying them.Frist rate support and help.

Cons:

It would be nice if they were also did marketing, obviously at an extra cost.

8 months ago

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide a simple and powerful software for ticketing experience selling businesses along with the very best support.

Anthony
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Great service and easy to use

Pros:

Simple set up and easy to communicate with customers

Cons:

Within our experiences, we offer kayak or paddleboard as an option for the customer to choose when booking however, I can't seem to find any way to do that with Beyonk other than creating 5 extra experiences solely for paddleboarding.

2 years ago

Hi Anthony, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad that we could speak and find a solution for what exactly you had in mind, and can now offer more options to your customers. Best wishes, Sam Team Beyonk

Tom
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Beyonk Review

Pros:

It allows us to imbed the ticketing site onto our website.

Cons:

Ticket reports are not user friendly, could be improved.Some of our ticketed activities do not work well with Beyonk's systems.

5 months ago

Thanks so much for the lovely Review. It has been great working with you to maximise ticket sales on your farm.