15 years helping British businesses

United Kingdom Local product

Beyonk Reviews

4.8 (103) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About Beyonk

Beyonk is a leading event ticketing platform to make it easier to sell tickets online and much more!

Learn more about Beyonk

Pros:

You can add activities whenever you like, also like the gift voucher.

Cons:

As a tour guide, I always seek critical feedback, but I'm struggling to find anything negative to say about Beyonk It really is 5 Star.

Beyonk ratings

4.8
5.0
4.6
4.8

9.3/10

Beyonk has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 103 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Beyonk before?

Paul
Paul
Founder/Editor of BaldHiker in UK
Hospitality, Self Employed

Glad I Started Using Beyonk

Comments: I am saving myself so much admin time where I create an event once in Beyonk knowing that on my website it will look great with a seamless journey for people purchasing.

Pros:

Before Beyonk I was manually processing each event order or resorting to clunky buttons but now I can make life so much easier and set up an event and let Beyonk do everything seamlessly on my website. From event preview pages to Check out. All taken care of.

Cons:

I am lucky that I know a bit about iframe codes and wordpress so could be a learning curve for some. That being said you get an account manager always on hand to help all the way.

last year

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it is so great to hear that you found the system straightforward and easy to use. As you mention we are always here to help you get set-up and if you ever need any extra help please do reach out.

Mark
Centre Manager in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Beyonk - Great Customer Support

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Beyonk has been very positive. The simplicity of the product, both on the front end and the back end, stands out, avoiding the bloat of previous systems we’ve used. The customer support is exceptional and highly responsive. While there are ongoing improvements and new features being added, any queries I have had have been quickly resolved. Although some features present in other systems may take time to be implemented, I am confident in the company’s growth and development trajectory.

Pros:

I appreciated the simplicity of Beyonk, both on the front end and the back end. Unlike previous systems we have used, it is not bloated. Additionally, the customer support is outstanding and highly responsive.

Cons:

To date, I haven’t encountered many issues. Any queries I’ve had have been promptly addressed. While there is an active roadmap for improvements and features, which is commendable, it means that some features available in other systems may take time to implement. However, I am comfortable waiting as the company continues to grow.

Alfie
Favourite Employee in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Alfie's Review

Pros:

The software is easy to learn how to use and quite easy to use.

Cons:

the fact that it doesn't inform you when a customer hasn't received a confirmation email.

2 years ago

Hi Alfie, and sorry to hear you're having problems not knowing if customers haven't received emails. In developing the Beyonk technology, we have taken a lot of care to ensure our booking confirmations have a very high success rate. In some cases, however, where customers may have a very rigorous filter on their emails which sends them to spam, there's very little we - or any other booking software - can do about that, nor would anyone be able to tell if that has happened. On occasions when the customer might make a mistake on their email address, we can activate a double verification process on your account to eradicate that, and we will be in touch with you directly about that. I hope this latter solution will help rectify the problem, and as ever we're happy to help with any other issue you may have. All the best, The Beyonk Team.

Mary
Manager in UK

Alpaca experience

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great experience
Always checks if we are happy and good listener to takeaway and see what can be developed

Pros:

Easy to follow in areas of holding information

Cons:

Calendar can’t be used to enter other information IE staff holiday; delivery of stock etc

Christopher
Director of Visitor Services in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Better than Eventbrite for our small museum

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: The simplicity of the interface is an important factor for whether or not we enjoy working with a solution on the back end. Language and menus are easily understandable, and reports are easier to locate and understand than other products we have used.

Pros:

I find it much easier to use than Eventbrite in the way of setting up events, creating various tickets, etc., along with lower rates for the service. Customer service feels personalized, and staff are very open to suggestions for product improvement. It doesn't feel like I'm dealing with a huge corporation.

Cons:

The product is still being developed, and a Beyonk app has not yet been released (although staff says it's on the way).

Amy
Events Coordinator in US
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

Simple and easy to use

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It has been a smooth process since we started. There have been a few things that we wished Beyonk provided and within a short time I am notified that they offer it now. That has been great that they are always listening to customers needs and provide it in a timely manner.

Pros:

The simplicity is the best part of Beyonk as well as the customer service. We went from a very complicated booking company to Beyonk and was blown away at how simple it is to set up and use.

Cons:

The only think I don't like is that we were assigned an account manager in the UK and I find that very hard to reach out to a person with that much of a time difference. The US rep that helped get us going has been wonderful and helps us anytime we need it. I would definitely recommend Beyonk.

Meghan
Farm Manager in US

Very Satisfied

5.0 last month New

Comments: Customer service has been great. There has been a bit of a learning curve in learning how to access reports and certain information on the system, but they are very responsive to my questions.

Pros:

I really like the cart feature when buying tickets. I also appreciate how quickly they integrate new features and take feedback about what we would like to see.

Cons:

I would really like to be able to put a picture with an available add on.

Tracy
Owner in Ireland

Excellent

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: So far we have had a positive experience

Pros:

Easy to use and help is always on hand if needed.

Cons:

Not sure yet, we havent used the system long enough

Edie
Social Media and Operations Assistant in US
Entertainment, 51–200 Employees

Exceptional

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Sanctum of Horror's experience with Beyonk has been beyond exceptional. From the initial correspondence through email, various virtual meetings, and continued support from the amazing Team at Beyonk, the business decision to migrate to Beyonk as a Ticket Agent was the smartest and easiest decision. Every member of the Beyonk Team is amazing, the system they have built is superior to similar products in the industry while staying extremely humble and providing outstanding customer service.

Pros:

The quickest answer is everything. From the 1:1 customer service, and amazing interface, to the easiest setup\intergration I've had the pleasure of using, it's top notch and the entire Beyonk Team should be very proud of what they've built.

Cons:

To date, there are no cons to being a part of Beyonk.

Becki
Play area manager in UK
2128, 2–10 Employees

[sensitive content hidden] is an asset to your team!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Wonderful, so easy to use and understand

Pros:

Honestly [sensitive content hidden]. She was so helpful, calm, informative and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble for her. I would recommend purely because of as her!

Cons:

Nothing, it’s great! [sensitive content hidden] took the stress out of everything

Sara

Beyonk is best!

Comments: Teaming up with Beyonk has been one of our most important and best business decisions of late. It's allowed guests to book experiences online around the clock. It's freed up a huge amount of time, that would have been spent on taking manual bookings. Creating our bookable experiences with Beyonk has challenged us to think about our offering, the scheduling and pricing. It's been great to see it all come together, to feature on the Beyonk market place and benefit from all their knowledge.

Pros:

To help make booking experiences with us more user-friendly, to help manage the volume of bookings and to improve efficiency, we partnered last year with Beyonk. Their support from the initial contact has been excellent, and this combined with their knowledge, understanding of our requirements, attention to detail, willingness to listen and their drive to make the customer journey as slick as possible proves that we made the right decision. We’re looking forward to what this year and beyond will bring, as a direct result of working with Oscar and the team at Beyonk, with the added benefit of sharing our experiences for direct bookings with major tourism promoters and national parks.

Cons:

Initially there were elements that we felt were missing and we fed these back. Beyonk reacted to these quickly and engaged in zoom meetings and calls to better understand our needs which would allow them to work on the content to implement certain functions. There are still some functions we'd like to see, but I'm sure these will be on board as soon as time allows.

Keith
Creative events & media producer / promoter in UK
Events Services, Self Employed

Using Beyonk for ticket sales for a 4 day event

Comments: Positive and I'd certainly use them for ticketing for the event next year and potentially for any other events if they provide the features that particular event would need.

Pros:

I researched 4 or 5 ticket agencies to sell tickets for an event I was producing and chose Beyonk. Most of the agencies I spoke to had similar features and were broadly similar in their charging structure. I mainly chose Beyonk as it was able to break tickets sales down into half hour slots across the day, which I needed, did not charge a set up fee, and was a bit cheaper than the others I researched. Also the support team & my account manager seemed like they would provide good assistance if I needed it, and that very much proved to be the case. Always swift in their service and always able to resolve any issues or questions that I had.

Cons:

There were a few features that I asked about that were either in development or needed to be activated by the support team rather than being something I could just do myself. But not a major problem.

11 months ago

Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it is so great to hear that you found the system straightforward and easy to use. We are constantly developing the platform and introducing new features along with responding to customer feedback so we are grateful for your comments.

Victoria
Owner/manager in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Excellent product, a lifesaver for reopening after Lockdown in the Covid19 pandemic

Comments: We solved all our Social Distancing problems for Covid19 using Beyonk, to keep our visitors away from each other as dictated by the Law. We are members of Visit Peak District and Derbyshire who use Beyonk as a Distribution Channel, and our Attraction is important to their marketing too.

Pros:

Customer support absolutely outstanding and help is always there, especially when setting up and continues to be so as we develop our business. Integrates with other OTAs and look forward to development of a Channel manager capability. Great to use for changes to customer bookings.

Cons:

Not much to not to like ! Would like to customise printed daily booking forms which still find difficult

Nick
Sports, Self Employed

Its great being part of the Beyonk revolution !

Comments: Great People! Such an amazing team, always so helpful and always solve the problem ....they always go the extra mile and find the issues and solve them for me...cant fault them.

Pros:

I think the website is a good design. The booking system is pretty easy for customers. The tie up with Stripe is slick. It all works

Cons:

I really don't like the product scheduling at all it just seems really odd to me and very hit and miss if its going to work. It would be great if it was a bit more precise. Its probably me but I just really dont get the design or mechanic for how you do it. If it was easier to use I would add more detail to my product such as changing start times more frequently as the days get longer as we go from Winter to summer etc. I dare not as i` just dont feel its user friendly enough to spend the time doing it.

owner / manager in UK
Sports, Self Employed

Peaks and Paddles Outdoor Adventure

Comments: As a sole trader joining forces with the Beyonk team has been very beneficial for my business Peaks and Paddles.
Integrating their booking system could not be simpler, its easy for both customers to use and myself to set up, allowing customers to book as and when they are ready through either my site, Beyonk or their partner sites too, resulting in an increase in bookings and freeing up considerable amounts of time for myself to concentrate on other things. It’s the secretary I’ve always needed! The team are always on hand to ensure the smooth running of the whole system. Altogether it has made my life easier and simpler to run the business. Thank you Beyonk Team

Pros:

Ease of use, good integration into website.

Cons:

Commission rate paid when done through one of their partner sites

last year

Hello Chris, Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it's great to hear you've benefitted so much from our system! The Beyonk team.

Ozan Kemal
Reservation Manager in Türkiye
Automotive, 201–500 Employees

Reservation system with an excellent support

Pros:

Beyonk is a high quality reservation management platform with a professional support team behind.

Cons:

It was little bit hard to discover all capabilities of the reservation platform at the beginning but we could solve it with the great support team.

last year

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide a simple and powerful software for ticketing experience selling businesses with the very best support.

Naomi
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Great online booking system, easy to use and innovative

Comments: Very good, easy to use, innovative and a friendly and helpful team behind it.

Pros:

Having never used an online booking software before, Beyonk was easy to use, works well with our business and our customer base. I can access it anyway and make changes easily. The support team are really helpful and always answer phone calls, emails or texts straight away. They take on feedback and have always solved any problem i've encountered very quickly.

Cons:

The software could be improved for hosting private experiences - for example the ticket pricing structure doesn't match our price structure, so our visitors buy one ticket for four people in order to get the correct price - sometimes customers get confused when the system says they have one guest booked (when in actual fact the ticket is for 4).

Laura§
Manager in UK
Wine & Spirits, 2–10 Employees

Beyonk works well for us!

Comments: Very positive

Pros:

Very easy to set up, and add all the different options and add ons for our wine tastings

Cons:

Could do with slightly more info about bookings for a day made visible

last year

Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it is so great to hear that you found the system straightforward and easy to use. We are constantly developing the platform and introducing new features along with responding to customer feedback so we are very grateful for your comments.

Shirley
Marketing Manager in UK
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Brilliant new online booking system

Comments: Beyonk has provided us with dynamic booking software allowing us to easily control our availability and our bookings. Special thanks must go to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was our initial contact and helped us every step of the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after sales support has been exceptional too. Thank you.

Pros:

The Beyonk booking software is very easy to use for our visitors and a real improvement on our old booking system. We have seen an increase in online sales with the user friendly interface. For our staff members it is easy and straight forward to use both in terms of adding / amending our sailing times and also in being able to easily view bookings for the day / month ahead.

Cons:

We can't really fault the Beyonk booking software. The initial integration was complicated as we had a lot of forward bookings on our old booking system but the staff were incredibly helpful and made this a seamless process and it all ran incredible smoothly.

3 years ago

Thank you for your wonderful review. We always aim to do our best and utmost in ensuring we deliver the best possible solution.

Modernised Booking System

Comments: Good with plenty of help to get set up and understand the benefits of the system.

Pros:

Increased sales outside of working hours and reduced time spent processing orders in the working day. Made us more accessible to those who expect to be able to book online and at any time.

Cons:

Staff scheduling doesn't seem to quite meet the nature of my business but I might just need more time to understand how to use it.

last year

Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide a simple and powerful software for ticketing experience selling businesses. We are always aiming to improve and simplify our software. We are constantly developing the platform and introducing new features along with responding to customer feedback so we are very grateful for your comments. We will ensure your CS rep reaches out to you to go through Staff scheduling.

Finn
Farmer in UK

Beyonk for farmers

Pros:

The speed with which the customer can pay for their tickets.

Cons:

The vast majority is really good to be honest ! Apple Pay is coming soon which will be a great addition.

James
Events Administrator in UK
Airlines/Aviation, 11–50 Employees

Aero Legends Reviews

Comments: Very good product with easy product set up, the support staff are amazing and always go the extra mile. The only permanent thing I'd like to see added is a detailed reporting system.

Pros:

Easy to set up products, the best support staff always going the extra mile!

Cons:

To introduce a proper in detail reporting system that's easy to use.

Tracey
Projects Manager in UK
Entertainment, 201–500 Employees

Customer Support

Comments: Beyonk have been wonderfully supportive of our cross over journey from Evenbrite to their ticketing platform, we have had many a need to call on them for assistance, which is always provided promptly and in a friendly, personalised and understandable manner.

Pros:

Beyonk is a really user friendly product that provides the user with flexibility not available from big competitors like Eventbrite.

Cons:

The inability for event specific payouts and the reports for longer term events that cannot be separated from other events within the same conflicting timeline.

3 months ago

Hi Tracey, Thank you so much for the review, we are delighted to be working with you.

Matthew
Founder in UK

Primal Bushcraft Review

Comments: Overall happy a monthly or quarterly check in would be useful to fin tune courses, marketing and ideas to better improve customer experience.

Pros:

The dashboard interface is a great user friendly tool allowing emails and direct contact to clients, which is useful for a seamless customer experience. Having the ability to see sales and bookings and how much has been paid upfront. Low interest rate, long may it continue.

Cons:

Clunky date selection, unbale to select dates without having to scroll through the whole calendar. Needs to have an easier access for a smoother customer experience.

Lucy

Overstone Grange Farm and Beyonk

Comments: Beyonk have enabled me to take online bookings so i can plan my catering and staffing much more efficiently. I wanted an experience that would not be expensive for my customer but would provide them with the best possible service.

Pros:

Beyonk is easy for both my customer to use and for me, as a business owner to use. The integration into my website was seamless and the help and guidance provided by [sensitive content hidden] is second to none. It is easy to amend and create multiple events quickly.

Cons:

I do not like that is shows how many tickets are available to book. A colour code system would be preferable so my customer can see which slots are almost sold out but dont know exact numbers.