15 years helping British businesses

About Cash App

Cash App is a mobile payment processing solution that allows users to manage payments using mobile devices.

Learn more about Cash App

Pros:

The cash app features is real time and at soonest possible time cash provider. It can easily be integrated with small personal business or a slowly growing business at a small or affordable cost.

Cons:

Banks are some what hard to find. It took me awhile to locate my bank.

Cash App ratings

4.5
3.6
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Cash App has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 536 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Cash App before?

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
Remotasks in Philippines
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

My honest review to cash app

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I love cash app ive been using it for almost 3 years the payment processing doesnt take a long time and very very very amazing app to earn I RECOMMEND THIS APP 100% LEGIT

Pros:

Ive been using cashapp for almost 3 years its very legit and paying apps it helps me a lot

Cons:

I like doing tasks and its not very hard to take the tasks its easy to earn in cash app

Markisha
Sales managment in US
Retail, Self Employed

Cash app is better than the rest

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Cash App is a 5/5. Easy to send and receive payments and the organization is a plus too. The biggest contribute to this software is the security.

Pros:

I like that everything is organized. You can send and receive money with no fees Easy access to Bitcoin and investing customer service usually always replies to you within the same day you reach out.

Cons:

if you get locked out your account and no longer have the number connected to the account, customer service won't be able to give access back into your account. You would just have to make a new account, but you'll still be able to use your cash app card just won't be able to send out payments.

April D
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Mobile deposit sucks

2.0 last month New

Comments: A nightmare and annoys me with each feature And the fact your better off moving banks than trying to speak to humans. Then when you do talk to them 95percent are rude and unhelpful

Pros:

Well at first the boosts and deals made available. Now absolutely nothing

Cons:

It's spiraling down big time and if don't change will be moving my business elsewhere

Furniture, Self Employed

The ease of use to accept online payments.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

What I like most about cash app is being an owner of an e-commerce store and selling in online social media platforms,I can accept online payments through providing my cash app tag. I will also only do hold for items I'm selling if someone sends me a down payment to hold. So that makes it convenient if the buyer is unable to come right away to purchase the product. It helps guarantee the sell for me and purchase for the buyer in the future.

Cons:

Would I like least about cash app is the higher percentage it takes out when processing a payment received. Cashapp's main competitor is a little lower with their percentage fee.

Ericka
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Great for personal and small business

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Used primarily for personal, secondary for sales. So easy to track, send and receive money.

Pros:

Super easy to use. Safe network. Easy transfers in real time

Cons:

No cons great tech teams keep network running smoothly

Jasmine
Assistant in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Try this App

Comments: My overall experience with cash app its been good but sometimes, it will glitch and I hate that when you money have been stolen.

Pros:

What I do like about having the cash app is that, when you pay for something it takes the payment immediately. I also love the sound that it makes when a cash app is recieved.

Cons:

The least thing that i disliked about cash app is that when someone takes your money they Will NOT send it back or any disputes they just tell you to be careful of who you know and make sure its them when you are sending money to anybody.

Mariya
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

I Highly Suggest You Use Cash App

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

So cashapp has a bitcoin option, they alert you of any suspicious activity on your account, you can pay and accept a payment from just about anyone from almost anywhere in the world! If you need to accept instant payments, Cash App is the way to go!

Cons:

I like everything about Cash App, I honestly have nothing bad to say.

Mayim
Assistant in US
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Have you used Cash App?

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I am still using Cash app and I will continue to use it.I love it despite what everyone else says.

Pros:

I have been using Cash APp for quite sometime now and I love it. It is a easy way to send money to my neice and to use whenever Im paying for subscriptions.

Cons:

The only thing that I dont like about cash app is that if you someone scams you . you will not get your money back.

Leslie
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Cash App Review

3.0 last month New

Pros:

It's easy and fast to send money...and the cryptocurrency aspect is cool. I liked the stocks as well.

Cons:

They closed my account without any warning, and didn't even attempt to help me.

Kyle
Online Media, Self Employed

I use cash app everyday!

5.0 last month New

Comments: It has been very helpful for me i use it as my main bank! Definitely would recommend.

Pros:

It is very easy to use. I use the stock trading feature alot. I love how much detail was put into it. Great job Cashapp team! When I need money and i know it will be there. [sensitive content hidden]

Cons:

I would like to be able to see my gains and losses with bitcoin.

Ryku
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Cashapp Super Simple way to get peer to peer payments

Comments: my Overall experience with cash app has been a pleasant one and would recommend this app to anyone who doesn't want to go to the ATM to collect from a friend who borrowed money. Perfect for splitting bills at restaurants and or uber rides. Customer service kind of sucks and you can't get anyone on the phone.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is the ease of use and the popularity of it. Most friends, clients and others have this app and use it daily.

Cons:

What I like least about the software is the customer service and it is easily hacked and you can be locked out of your own account and wont be able to get your money back.

Kenneth
self employed in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed

" Imma Cash App you"

Comments: Not only Has Cash App become the most useful tool in my wallet it has become my most used App overall. I use Cash App for everything.

Pros:

The Cash App Card has become the most useful tool in my wallet it gives me the freedom of giving it to my teenager when she’s at the mall with friends. I can set a limit and allow her to feel independent while she shops without Dad all over her shoulder monitoring her every purchase. The online services are very easy to use when I need to send money instantly to family, friends, or receive payments from clients. Linking my financial institution to Cash App was snap the $5 referral to friends was nice too.

Cons:

I have been using Cash App since the service has become available and problem that i encountered was funds taking a little bit longer to transfer than usual. Maybe I have just become used to the fast transactions and have become a bit spoiled.

shana
food preparer in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

glad I dont have anymore

Comments: when I did have an account, I found it very easy to use. I would not invest any crypto or stocks because there is no way to know if you really own those assets. It was great to use for quick transactions to relatives.

Pros:

the ability to send and receive transfers as quickly as needed

Cons:

I did not appreciate the ability that other users could request money, and the request square from that stranger asking for money would sit there until I responded or denied. At times i would accidently press the send button to that stranger that I never meant to send an ok of accepting transfer. Also the news didn't ensure quality protection from all of the hacker news about this App. Nevertheless to have your account dissolved from under nose because of wifi signal issues from the bank red flagging the activity and closing the app quickly.

Lauren
Secondary Education/Fundraising in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Great for Fundraising!

Comments: With fundraising, you're all over the place - store to store, person to person....it can be exhausting. When you have different groups of high schoolers spread all across the city and you're trying to coordinate all of it without accepting electronic forms of payment it's almost impossible. Cash App gives me the freedom to track it all and stay informed on everything.

Pros:

Cash App gives me the freedom to accept payments from every major form of payment no matter where I go. I've yet to meet someone who does not trust Cash App because they can see their payment immediately and I can use it wirelessly without swiping someone's card. It's quick, efficient, and painless. There's no better way to go hands-free for POS.

Cons:

I have nothing bad to say! I've always had a great experience with Cash App

tiffany
tiffany
Self Employed in US
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

Cash App Quick

Comments: Love the software, Leary of who's "behind the curtain".

Pros:

Love the software, simple, quick & easy.

Cons:

You should keep an eye on your funds. I have had "missing" deposits in Cash App.

Katherine
Katherine
Product Administrator in US
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Cash App is great and user friendly

Pros:

Love the user friendly app with very simplistic features. They have a really easy trading option for stocks and crypto as well which has made it a plus for me and many of the people I have recommended CashApp too

Cons:

Don't have a lot of cons! Except for getting the cash card delivered. It never comes the first time so not sure whats happening

Cathy
Cathy
E-Commerce in US
Internet, 2–10 Employees

A must have for ALL

Comments: Instantaneous transactions as well as the various options offered for transfers, makes this App my favorite one to use

Pros:

Cash App makes it easy to pay and be paid by anyone, so long as they too, have the App. Simplifies the Crypto currency buying, sending, receiving, and saving process. Offers many options to add cash to your account as well as transfer to your other accounts, adding tremendous value to the usefulness and practicality of the App. Transactions are completed almost instantly with the least amount of fees assessed when compared to other competitor Apps.

Cons:

Solid security measures with policies or protocols to protect their Users in the event of fraudulent activity are not one of their strong selling points. Customer service has improved, however responses are very much still untimely, without any guarantees to specific times and resolutions to issues are a hit and miss. There is no formal process to file a claim, except through their chat sessions, which can be lengthy since replied correspon may come from a different customer service each time.

Amy
Bartender in US
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Use cashapp for ease and simplicity!

Pros:

I love how easy peer to peer transactions are, and I love how easy it is to transfer money in and out of my account. I feel so safe knowing cashapp has multiple protections in place to keep me, my money, and my data safe and secure!! Plus the cute customizable cards can't be beat!

Cons:

Occasionally cashapp has connection issues, and transfers in and out take a little longer than expected, but this is pretty rare and usually resolved within 15 minutes.

Food Production, 201–500 Employees

Cash App literally the only "CASH" App!

Pros:

It was easy to set up and it is easy to use anybody can use Cash App.

Cons:

I have not had any issues with it but I've known it to lock up account's easily, however if that happens it is easy to retrieve any funds you may have left on it so you don't have to worry about loosing any money

Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Ease of Business Today, With Cash App

Pros:

Cash App is an simple yet essential to conducting business today, it allows users to open almost any kind of business they so desire. It easily provides them with a personal assistant vibe to what otherwise could've been a boring app.

Cons:

Branching off from the general commonplace of the app, navigating the settings and different branches can be slightly confusing and labyrinth like.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Marketing Associate in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Great Product but has a few quirks.

Comments: It is free so it is great for the price. Always expect an issue can occur and then when they don't, it makes for an awesome day.

Pros:

It gets the job done, it has great features and makes transactions for our company easy as long as it is set up and no transactions fail.

Cons:

Once one transaction fails no matters who fault it is , the app seems to flag you and not allow you to continue business in the manor previously held.

April
Operations Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Cash app for all you’re needs

Comments: Love cash app. Thank you for making buying and sending money so easy

Pros:

Everything about this app has been amazing for our organization! The features we use the most are sending money to clients and making purchase easily. The boost features are awesome for cash back or savings for certain purchases.

Cons:

I don’t think there’s really much besides customer service that needs to be made better and that the ability to commit fraud is really easy and it’s impossible to get your money back

Kyle
None in US
Accounting, Self Employed

Customer support SUCKS!!

Comments: Cashapp support sucks. They don’t understand you no matter how many times you explain it. Hope that you’ll not need them because I just got finished with dealing with them after 4-5 days of just trying to get a receipt for a gas purchase. Absolutely ridiculous!!

Pros:

See below

Cons:

See below

Cynthia
Delivery in US
Food & Beverages, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Cashing in

Comments: It’s very positive. Definitely a two thumps up or 10 stars app

Pros:

It’s functions on the app are self explanatory. If you get confused your answer will be in the faq

Cons:

Nothing. I like it all I wouldn’t change a thing

Terriyanna
Volunteer Support in US
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Cashing Cash App

Pros:

Cash app is very convenient to use, and it is extremely easy to navigate. There is stock you can purchase, you can save money in the savings account, transferring money is very easy and takes seconds, you can add cash to your account, mobile check deposits, and deposits are deposited extremely quickly.

Cons:

Sometimes they close your account without any warning or explanation, customer service is clueless, some cards cannot be added to transfer funds, and you can only link one debit card at a time.