The name is accurate

Blair P.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

Pros: It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Cons: Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often. There isn't much that I don't like about it.

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Reviewed on 31/08/2019
Thomas L.
IT Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Pros: Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase
Ease of building service lists
Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc.
Speed to load and change between items
Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

Cons: When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed. EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

by Softouch Development on 07/10/2019

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at [email protected], if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

One of the best pieces of software I've used in church for putting songs and texts in screen.

Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Digital Fulfillment Specialist
Publishing, 51-200 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: It was a wonderful day when the church decided to buy EW instead of just using PowerPoint for visual aids in services. We use EW to display hymns and Bible texts mainly on the projector or TV but it really comes in handy for praise and worship sessions where we can just keep the words coming as the song leaders chain songs together. The built-in Bible versions also mean that the preachers can call any random text during the sermons and we can put it in seconds. The first thing I like about this software is that it is easy to setup and get it running. The system requirements are pretty basic in terms of software and memory usage but of course you need a device that supports dual video output. I ran our first version of Easy Worship on an old laptop with Windows XP and no more than 512MB RAM. Of course the newer versions require a little more processing power and memory but the early version still works well even on newer operating systems. Secondly the interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So intuitive that non-techies can master the basic operations in less than 30 minutes. It's a great tool for helping young persons to get involved in the service. As long as they can read and pay attention to the service they can help put the songs and texts up on screen. EW is highly customizable and also easy to back up onto a flash drive. This comes in very handy during computer upgrades. No need to add all the custom songs over again.

Cons: There's not a lot to not like about this software. My biggest issue is that they don't support Mac systems. It's not a deal breaker but it does limit our choices for computer upgrades. The second issue is the upgrade price. It's really great software and the initial cost is worth the investment but the upgrade price is a little steep. A smaller yearly subscription might be better and more manageable for smaller churches. My final issue is more technical and it has to do with codecs and using videos as backgrounds in EW. The videos work fine on their own but as soon as you try to use them as a background they stop playing. It seemed to be a Windows 7 issue. Maybe fixed in 8 or 10 but none of the fixes found online worked so far. It's more of an annoyance than a major issue.

by Softouch Development on 20/03/2018

Thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that the MAC version is actually our primary focus currently and I hope you will be able to try it out. We have now added a subscription model that can be done yearly or monthly as well for EasyWorship 7. Could you please contact one of us in support about the video playback issue? I would love to help you out with that. - Fred

It is very useful, a tool for the super essential church, in each meeting it is needed and helps to

Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Rosymar P.
odontologo, pastora
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: it is support in each service, meeting of the church, favors all the attendees, because they read and can sing the songs that are not known, new, and unknown. * When we project videos, it helps to make the talk more understandable and more understandable to all the visitors and assistants of the church.

Pros: * It is very useful, in my case for the church * It serves as a support, I can use it as support material, because we project videos, the lyrics of the songs, announcements of activities. * Help to organize the information of all the letters of the songs and they are ordered alphabetically. * It serves as support material, it helps a lot to the assistants of the church, adults to read and to be able to sing the songs and the young people in their meeting to be more crestivos with the videos

Cons: * In very few occasions the computer is slowed by so much information introduced in the program but it is only when it is saturated with videos at the same time, that several are used at the same time. * I have only used it in English, I have not been able to use it in Spanish, and sometimes I need to use it in that language. * The negative things that the program has are minimal, but I will only say that what affects me is when I have to use it on a less advanced computer, the machine slows down. that's it

by Softouch Development on 13/07/2018

Hi Rosymar, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our program has been so useful for your church. I did notice that you are having some trouble with utilizing Spanish language items in the program and wanted to let you know that you should be able to create Hymns and other items in Spanish without any issues. If you are having trouble with this, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look - Fred, [email protected]

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Michael C.
Consultant
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

Pros: This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

Cons: This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

by Softouch Development on 17/12/2018

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: [email protected] - Fred

Fantastic Program

Joey P.
volunteer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Wow! The first Sunday using EasyWorship, the compliments on how easy it was to read the scripture lessons, and hymn lyrics from even the staunchest of objectors was real. Using YouTube clips a breeze and the built in copyright indicator, made life easy when broadcasting to live channels. Only, frustration I have is from time to time the programming will lock up while building schedules. Not all the time, but when I am in a rush so probably user error

Pros: the ease of use on this product is fantastic. I watched a couple of how to videos from easy worship and I was up and running. The capabilities to insert on the fly for the Pastor when he goes on a tangent is excellent along with the remote app when I am performing multiple roles during worship

Cons: I am not fond of the power point transposing but the ease of building slides for my needs in the presentation builder has eliminated my need to use power point.

by Softouch Development on 03/09/2019

Hi Joey, thanks for your feedback! The issue with the freezing/lockups is likely to be something easy to correct if our technical support team can take a look. Can you please contact them at your earliest convenience so that we can troubleshoot and correct the issue? You can send an email to [email protected] and one of our personnel will reach out to you as soon as possible. Fred

EasyWorship is Just That ... Easy

Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Regional Church Representative (SK) & Peer Coach (W.Can)
Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of use, gentle learning curve, plug-and-play with graphics card, flexible for last minute additions.

Cons: Lacks many advanced features that other presenter software provides.

by Softouch Development on 25/07/2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship includes many of the more advanced features that our competitors offer with the latest iteration, EasyWorship 7. If you can spare some time, I'd love to talk about the different offerings that you're not currently finding with us. I'd also be happy to submit feature requests with our Development department for anything that is missing from the software. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] when you have some free time. Fred

EasyWorship - Great for In Service Video needs

Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Carl A.
AV Director
Music, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, our church needed software to run the Visual portion of our service and be able to train volunteers that switch out from time to time. This software handled all those aspects without any issues.

Pros: It costs less to use and maintain than some of its competitors
It is easy to train someone who is not familiar with the program in a few minutes before service

Cons: The software is not as robust as some of its more expensive competitors, so there are features that are missing if you have used other programs

EasyWorship beats MediaShout

Ron P.
Media Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Site licensing was a key factor in choosing EasyWorhip over other platforms. Also the intuitive nature of the product makes it easy to on board new volunteer workers to the team.

Cons: No complaints. EasyWorship was easy to set up and operate and a snap to train new volunteers.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 02/08/2018
Joy S.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Love being able to include and onboard volunteers easily and having features that make running a smooth service up front do-able

Pros: We use EasyWorship for our Sunday services. I love how easy to use it is. Oftentimes volunteers are hesitant to volunteer to run slides because they think it requires a lot of technical experience, but EasyWorship is so straight forward we tell volunteers if you can use Facebook you can run EasyWorship. The black-out feature also makes transitions very smooth and the ability to preview what is coming up next helps you stay organized while running slides.

Cons: You do need a bit more technical training to load the songs/slides onto EasyWorship. Not a ton (if you are file opening, moving and attaching files, you could figure it out), but enough that the volunteer who can click buttons to advance slides may not be comfortable doing those things on the back-end. It just means a bit of extra prep before the service and is by no means an insurmountable obstacle. I honestly haven't run into many problems with EasyWorship. I know there are more expensive and fancier softwares out there for people that want more options/customizability. For us, EasyWorship works just fine!

by Softouch Development on 03/08/2018

Hi Joy, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations on making the software a bit less technical on training and also to see if there are any features that you are interested in that EasyWorship may not yet have. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] at anytime. - Fred

Easy to use presentation software for church

Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Worship Leader
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: it is a perfect presentation software for our church to use, straightforward and easy to use. My 8 year old son often runs Easy worship during our services

Pros: it is quite intuitive to use. Easy to add songs, backgrounds, scripture, audio/video into a schedule. Easy to navigate from slide to slide during a service

Cons: It is sporadically glitchy. Easy Worship will sometimes freeze or take several minutes to process changes. Though with the most recent versions Easy Worship has put out the glitchiness has been reduced.

by Softouch Development on 23/05/2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback! If you'd like to, I would be happy to troubleshoot the glitchy issues and see if this is something we can solve by adjusting some settings. - Fred

Small Church, Big Church Feel

Reviewed on 25/08/2018
Dan T.
Teaching Assistant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: After a failed experience with another major worship presentation software, we switched to EasyWorship. As a multi-campus church, this has been the best investment we have made for our A/V department so far. We rely heavily on video presentations (pre-recorded sermon videos, bumpers, motion background, etc). EasyWorship not only handles videos well, but has a (mostly) intuitive user interface. It also allows exporting entire schedules (services) with all items embedded to transfer to other computers or archive. Finally, when we have had issues (on our end, setting up proper computer settings) support was fantastic, getting us up and running quickly. Highly recommended.

Pros: EasyWorship simply WORKS! Whatever our church has attempted to accomplish graphically (motion graphic backgrounds, pre-service announcement loops, etc) EasyWorship has been able to handle it.

Cons: Navigation and menu flow. While vastly superior to other worship presentation software (including PowerPoint), I'll encounter times that I want to accomplish a specific action and the process to do so isnt the way I intuitively through it would be.

by Softouch Development on 19/09/2018

Hi Dan, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations to improve the intuitiveness of the software and enhance your worship services. If you can think of anything in particular or just have any additional feedback, please contact me at [email protected] - Fred.

Church services have changed with EasyWorship since people can now see sermons and lyrics of songs..

Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Ruth W.
Web Developer
Computer & Network Security
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Having the ability to project song lyrics,Bible verses and quotes from preachers.

Pros: I like the fact that it can project both the biblical readings and the lyrics of the songs .It also has several versions of the bible which is a real plus and one can switch from one version to another real quick. It also has the ability to make really attractive presentations.

Cons: The only problem i have faced with EasyWorship is that it freezes when i load a video in the media section,eventually it unfreezes but takes a while.

by Softouch Development on 13/07/2018

Hi Ruth, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our software has been such a benefit for your church. I did want to reach out and let you know that oftentimes the freezing issue you mentioned can be remedied. If you would like to try and correct this issue, I would be more than happy to assist you. Please reach out to me if you are interested - Fred, [email protected]

EasyWorship 7

Reviewed on 31/08/2019
Allan B.
PA Supervisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am happy to recommend this software.

Pros: This is an easy to use software which can be easily run by volunteers at short notice if required. Setting up a service structure is easy and can be done off site. License is for projecting only and you can have people running copies to set up service schedules at no cost.
There is an active and supportive user group and forum which provides excellent help.

Cons: No software package is perfect and while there are a few things I would like added, nothing frustrates me week to week.

Great Worship Service Software for Small Churches

Reviewed on 25/03/2019
Rick R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I've used this software for quite a while now. It has been through three upgrades during that time. The features it provides are really useful, including the ability to import PowerPoint files, integration with the Song Select service for importing song lyrics, capability for using a fold-back display and the ability to project to multiple screens. Support is pretty consistent with the subscription service.

Cons: The one thing that drives me absolutely crazy with the software is the inconsistency of playing video files. I can have a an MP4 video for a service and test it multiple times before the service starts and it works great. Service starts and the file will show going live but no audio or video plays. This happens easily 75% or better of the time videos are incorporated into a service.

by Softouch Development on 25/03/2019

Hi Rick, thanks for your feedback! That inconsistency with MP4 videos is not normal. In fact, MP4 videos should be one of the most reliable and smooth playback experiences through EasyWorship. If you have some free time in the next few weeks, I would be happy to troubleshoot that issue with you. Just contact me at [email protected] to get started. - Fred

Just like it's name says - it's easy!

Reviewed on 11/09/2019
Jason K.
Tech Team Leader
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: To run EasyWorship in an average church service doesn't require extensive training. A 5 minute lesson is all that is required.

Cons: Some of the more advanced features are confusing for new users

Awesome

Randy H.
Retired
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am very pleased with this software. I look at a service as a program and set the service up as such and this software is so versatile to let this happen.

Pros: Ease of use. This version has a lot of drag and drop. Also, the ability to play many more video formats. I like the many more font colors as well as using multiple backgrounds in a single song. I have put a nature video as a background to a song with very little movement to see if anyone notices it. I am sure I haven't found all the little secrets this software has, but I hope to in time.
Very impressive!

Cons: I didn't like the folder / file structure system with importing media into the program. I had all my media organized in one place on my computer and liked that. The program wouldn't let me import a folder full of media. I had to build folders once I had imported media. Also, I could not browse to import media folders. I had to rename all my media to keep it organized within the program. Then had to build a folder structure within program to store. Once I got this set up, it is easy to add media but the initial import was timely.

Easy (It's in the name)!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Greg W.
Pastor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love EasyWorship. Couldn't be simpler to use, but it's very powerful. I like the templates and the User Interface. Very pretty and simple. I can train someone to use it in no time. I know there are more powerful tools, but this one does the job.

Cons: Sometimes we see things slow down, but I think it's the older computer we're using rather than the software.

by Softouch Development on 26/07/2019

Hi Greg, thanks for your feedback! I'd be happy to take a look at your computer information and provide some guidance in regards to the hardware and optimal EasyWorship recommendations. Just contact me at [email protected], if you'd like to work with me. Fred

EasyWorship makes worship easy for members

Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Debra F.
Church Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: EasyWorship has made seeing words to hymns much easier for our congregation. We have members that are getting older and not able to see as well and now they to not fumble with their hymnals to look up hymns.

Pros: I am the church secretary/coordinator and EasyWorship has been very easy for me to work with. It is an additional job requirement for me but setting up Sunday worship programs has not been a burden on my job duties. On Sundays, younger members of the congregation (high school age and some younger) are the ones that are in charge of running the program so it is also easy for them to understand.

Cons: I have found some hymns that this church uses are not listed in the hymn directory. It is not a problem to type in new hymns but it does take time.

by Softouch Development on 19/08/2019

Hi Debra, thanks for your feedback! I just wanted to reach out and clarify that we can not legally distribute copyrighted songs since we are located in the US and bound by US Copyright Laws. As such, we only include a small number of Public Domain songs for evaluation purposes and as a starter pack. If you have any questions about copyrights/licenses or other, please don't hesitate to contact me. Fred

Easy to Use. Sometimes buggy.

Reviewed on 02/07/2019
Laurence L.
Media Pastor/Youth Pastor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our church switch from Power Point to EasyWorship years ago. I was a HUGE step forward. Sometimes I feel as if the software is more buggy than it has to be. When Windows up dates, there is always the question, will EW work this week?

Pros: Getting to songs on the fly. Integrated with song select and CCLI. Easy to teach to volunteers.

Cons: Searching for specifics is sometimes aggravating. Videos are unpredictable.

by Softouch Development on 03/07/2019

Hi Laurence, thanks for the feedback! I wanted to reach out and make sure that you are aware of the keyword search in EasyWorship. This will let you search for specific items with just a few keywords rather than by Title or Book of the Bible. I also wanted to let you know that videos should be extremely predictable through EasyWorship. This may be an issue with drivers, file formats, or resolutions. I also wanted to clarify that most issues with Windows are caused by bugs in newer Windows updates. Oftentimes, this means we are forced to wait until Microsoft releases a new update to fix their own mistakes. However, we are constantly working to make sure that contingencies are in place to work around these issues when they do arise. If you have any questions, I would be happy to work with you anytime. Just contact me at [email protected], if you'd like. Fred

A great beginner friendly solution for starting a slideshow program for your church

Reviewed on 04/05/2019
Aj J.
Mr
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: EasyWorship is a great tool for easily making your slideshow better for your church. It is very user-friendly to use. I have use this program for many years now and I will not stop using it anytime soon.

Cons: If you aren't familiar with EasyWorship, It can sometimes lag from time to time and sometimes it can crash and interrupt you worship service/gatherings.

by Softouch Development on 07/05/2019

Hi Al, thanks for your feedback! There shouldn't be any lag or crashing with EasyWorship as long as the computer meets our recommendations. If there are, then this may be something that our technical support team needs to take a look at it. If you would like to work with our technical support staff (or myself specifically), please contact us at [email protected] - Fred

The best software ever!!!

Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Hector E.
Social media
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I think is the best I have been try and I will keep that way

Pros: Create presentations to share songs, videos and especially the bible. Share more then 3 screen at the same time so people can have multiple choices to watch the bible

Cons: It is no really much to write, some time I lost connection in both 2 screens. Also when I try to save my work schedule the software won let me and it show a pop up that I need to try later.

Good Price, good features but signifiant problems

Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Frank P.
Technical team lead
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I've been using this software since Dec 2014. Then, the version was "Easy Worship 2009". It was a great product at a great price. But EW redesigned the product to add more features, called it "Easy Worship 6". It was full of bugs and lacked many features many people loved in EW2009, "checking for changes" and basic "copy/paste/undo" commands. The new features of EW6 was the creation of "themes". Nice, but not necessary. I endured EW6 and the many patches. It became stable in Dec 2017 and they brought back "check for changes". However, in late 2017, they decided to make the product subscription based. We decided to go with an annual subscription in June 2018. The product has been working great, allowing me to mix PowerPoint, EW7 created choruses, scripture, video and even web pages. Then sometime betw 11/24/18 and 12/01/18, the product stopped working. EW7 believed I was not an active subscriber even after both EW staff and myself verified our registration. Support was not very helpful. They asked the standard questions - did you receive an update from Windows or any other product? Can you restore your computer to a point in time when EW7 was working? Seriously? Finally, support pushed a beta copy of the next release to me and EW7 worked again. 3 days later, the same problem re-occurred. It has not been resolved.

Pros: 1. It was the most feature-rich product for the price. Now, the product has too many bugs to consider it "reasonably priced".
2. I liked the "check for changes" options as it allows multiple people to contribute to a worship schedule. However, you have to manually start it. It used to be automatic.
3. I like how you can import PowerPoint presentations with all the basic PowerPoint controls.
4. I like how well you can mix audio, PowerPoint and EW7 created media in the same schedule.

Cons: 1. Support is average. They believe the only way to solve a problem is to login to your computer and take control, not acceptable.
2. You can't export the text of anything you create in EW7. So, if you create 200+ songs in EW7 you can't port them to somewhere else. All you can do is export a list of songs or open each song and copy all the text.
3. Even after multiple releases of EW6 and EW7, PowerPoint presentations will sometimes stop working. The PP slides turn black and instead of seeing 12 separate slides, you only see 1 black slide.
4. If you resize the Application screen, EW7 will not remember how you sized the panels the next time you start it up.
5. You can run an audio travt in the background while you display a video or image file.

by Softouch Development on 18/12/2018

We have reached out to this customer and have resolved the immediate issues. We will continue to work with this customer to resolve any further issues that occur, as needed. Please direct all technical support questions and requests to [email protected] so that our technical support staff can assist either over the phone or by remote support.

Helpful Interface with CCLI but Not User-Friendly

Reviewed on 06/11/2018
Kaitlin K.
Secretary
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We're using EasyWorship for projecting songs, announcement slides, scripture, and sermon powerpoints on Sunday morning. I've been using the program for just over a year and it was what was being used when I took over as office administrator. It does fill our need for our services, and we now have a wealth of songs and liturgy saved within the program, making putting together those weekly presentations fairly simple. However, if someone were just starting out and choosing which program to use, I would not recommend EasyWorship simply for the fact that it is not intuitive or user friendly and the learning curve to get to the place where it is easy to use is very steep (as I observed both for myself and for a secretary at another local church who just went through that process with my help this fall).

Pros: The best thing about EasyWorship is the interface with CCLI that allows me to import new worship songs into our presentation for Sunday morning, saving me the time of typing up the lyrics manually. And though I find the interface not very user-friendly, there is an extremely helpful wealth of "how-to" articles and videos provided by EasyWorship. When I run into a question of how to do something, I can simply google my question and the first return on the search is always an EasyWorship how-to page. Importing of powerpoints, which our pastors use to construct their sermon slides, is pretty seamless, though occasionally we run into snafus if one of the slides has a video.

Cons: As a designer who has used everything from the Adobe suite to Microsoft Office to Google's many online programs, I have to say that EasyWorship is one of the least user-friendly programs I've encountered. I have been frustrated by things like a simple "undo" function being absent from the program until the most recent update, and menus so confusing and counter-intuitive that I spent much of my first few weeks with the program googling "how to find__ in Easy Worship" just to access basic menus. For example, editing tools for anything but your basic font options are not found in an "edit" menu but through an "inspector" button. I helped train someone new in on the software and could tell that they were very overwhelmed, as many things are not where you would expect based on previous experience with software and Apple or PC operating systems.

by Softouch Development on 27/11/2018

Hi Kaitlin, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations for making our software more user-friendly or to shorten the learning curve. If you would like, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected] to talk about some potential changes. - Fred

Easy to use and the Best Value

Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Rick M.
Senior Pastor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use this software every week, sometimes multiple times a week and can easily import and add from multiple sources. The ease of dropping power points, songs, and additional media in without having to do a cumbersome import really makes it a smooth and quick transition for every service.

Pros: Easy worship lives up to its name, because it is so “easy” to use. In my role, I typically would not be using the software myself, but because emergencies happen I find myself from time to time needing to make changes or add schedules and items. This is the easiest software I’ve ever used, and I was able to figure it out with little or no instruction from a regular user.

Cons: The Additional functions of monitor support on stage for separate viewers, might be lacking. But we are investigating it further.