One of the best pieces of software I've used in church for putting songs and texts in screen.

Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Digital Fulfillment Specialist
Publishing, 51-200 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: It was a wonderful day when the church decided to buy EW instead of just using PowerPoint for visual aids in services. We use EW to display hymns and Bible texts mainly on the projector or TV but it really comes in handy for praise and worship sessions where we can just keep the words coming as the song leaders chain songs together. The built-in Bible versions also mean that the preachers can call any random text during the sermons and we can put it in seconds. The first thing I like about this software is that it is easy to setup and get it running. The system requirements are pretty basic in terms of software and memory usage but of course you need a device that supports dual video output. I ran our first version of Easy Worship on an old laptop with Windows XP and no more than 512MB RAM. Of course the newer versions require a little more processing power and memory but the early version still works well even on newer operating systems. Secondly the interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So intuitive that non-techies can master the basic operations in less than 30 minutes. It's a great tool for helping young persons to get involved in the service. As long as they can read and pay attention to the service they can help put the songs and texts up on screen. EW is highly customizable and also easy to back up onto a flash drive. This comes in very handy during computer upgrades. No need to add all the custom songs over again.

Cons: There's not a lot to not like about this software. My biggest issue is that they don't support Mac systems. It's not a deal breaker but it does limit our choices for computer upgrades. The second issue is the upgrade price. It's really great software and the initial cost is worth the investment but the upgrade price is a little steep. A smaller yearly subscription might be better and more manageable for smaller churches. My final issue is more technical and it has to do with codecs and using videos as backgrounds in EW. The videos work fine on their own but as soon as you try to use them as a background they stop playing. It seemed to be a Windows 7 issue. Maybe fixed in 8 or 10 but none of the fixes found online worked so far. It's more of an annoyance than a major issue.

by Softouch Development on 20/03/2018

Thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that the MAC version is actually our primary focus currently and I hope you will be able to try it out. We have now added a subscription model that can be done yearly or monthly as well for EasyWorship 7. Could you please contact one of us in support about the video playback issue? I would love to help you out with that. - Fred

It is very useful, a tool for the super essential church, in each meeting it is needed and helps to

Reviewed on 29/05/2018
Rosymar P.
odontologo, pastora
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: it is support in each service, meeting of the church, favors all the attendees, because they read and can sing the songs that are not known, new, and unknown. * When we project videos, it helps to make the talk more understandable and more understandable to all the visitors and assistants of the church.

Pros: * It is very useful, in my case for the church * It serves as a support, I can use it as support material, because we project videos, the lyrics of the songs, announcements of activities. * Help to organize the information of all the letters of the songs and they are ordered alphabetically. * It serves as support material, it helps a lot to the assistants of the church, adults to read and to be able to sing the songs and the young people in their meeting to be more crestivos with the videos

Cons: * In very few occasions the computer is slowed by so much information introduced in the program but it is only when it is saturated with videos at the same time, that several are used at the same time. * I have only used it in English, I have not been able to use it in Spanish, and sometimes I need to use it in that language. * The negative things that the program has are minimal, but I will only say that what affects me is when I have to use it on a less advanced computer, the machine slows down. that's it

by Softouch Development on 13/07/2018

Hi Rosymar, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our program has been so useful for your church. I did notice that you are having some trouble with utilizing Spanish language items in the program and wanted to let you know that you should be able to create Hymns and other items in Spanish without any issues. If you are having trouble with this, I would be more than happy to assist you with it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look - Fred, [email protected]

Updated and great PC solid presenter software

Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Michael C.
Consultant
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Solid performer from the early days of conference touring and presentations. Have used it for many years, and am really happy with the easy of use compared to ProPresenter. Native Powerpoint support including transitions is really useful for complex presentations and adds an excellence and professionalism that really wins business and credibility.

Pros: This software can work at the largest scale venues for our conference in Australia. It's a great to implement powerpoint integration and seamless video transitions for presentation. This software maintains stability and reliability, and only has had limitations on the hardware laptops itself. Great customisability of manual scaling for external display resolutions which is super handy for massive screens or multi projector displays. Also Native Microsoft PowerPoint Support.

Cons: This software prefers videos in the wmv codec. So converting and optimising videos is a must before import. also you will need to have a 16:9 and 4:3 presentations separately.

by Softouch Development on 17/12/2018

Hi Michael, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to let you know that as of 2014 our 6th edition of EasyWorship offers full support for MOV, MP4, and most other video formats. You will still need to make sure that you have the correct aspect ratio but I would be happy to speak with you about any questions or concerns. You can contact me by email: [email protected] - Fred

EasyWorship is Just That ... Easy

Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Regional Church Representative (SK) & Peer Coach (W.Can)
Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of use, gentle learning curve, plug-and-play with graphics card, flexible for last minute additions.

Cons: Lacks many advanced features that other presenter software provides.

by Softouch Development on 25/07/2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback! EasyWorship includes many of the more advanced features that our competitors offer with the latest iteration, EasyWorship 7. If you can spare some time, I'd love to talk about the different offerings that you're not currently finding with us. I'd also be happy to submit feature requests with our Development department for anything that is missing from the software. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] when you have some free time. Fred

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 02/08/2018
Joy S.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Love being able to include and onboard volunteers easily and having features that make running a smooth service up front do-able

Pros: We use EasyWorship for our Sunday services. I love how easy to use it is. Oftentimes volunteers are hesitant to volunteer to run slides because they think it requires a lot of technical experience, but EasyWorship is so straight forward we tell volunteers if you can use Facebook you can run EasyWorship. The black-out feature also makes transitions very smooth and the ability to preview what is coming up next helps you stay organized while running slides.

Cons: You do need a bit more technical training to load the songs/slides onto EasyWorship. Not a ton (if you are file opening, moving and attaching files, you could figure it out), but enough that the volunteer who can click buttons to advance slides may not be comfortable doing those things on the back-end. It just means a bit of extra prep before the service and is by no means an insurmountable obstacle. I honestly haven't run into many problems with EasyWorship. I know there are more expensive and fancier softwares out there for people that want more options/customizability. For us, EasyWorship works just fine!

by Softouch Development on 03/08/2018

Hi Joy, thanks for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations on making the software a bit less technical on training and also to see if there are any features that you are interested in that EasyWorship may not yet have. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] at anytime. - Fred

Easy to use presentation software for church

Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Worship Leader
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: it is a perfect presentation software for our church to use, straightforward and easy to use. My 8 year old son often runs Easy worship during our services

Pros: it is quite intuitive to use. Easy to add songs, backgrounds, scripture, audio/video into a schedule. Easy to navigate from slide to slide during a service

Cons: It is sporadically glitchy. Easy Worship will sometimes freeze or take several minutes to process changes. Though with the most recent versions Easy Worship has put out the glitchiness has been reduced.

by Softouch Development on 23/05/2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback! If you'd like to, I would be happy to troubleshoot the glitchy issues and see if this is something we can solve by adjusting some settings. - Fred

Small Church, Big Church Feel

Reviewed on 25/08/2018
Dan T.
Teaching Assistant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: After a failed experience with another major worship presentation software, we switched to EasyWorship. As a multi-campus church, this has been the best investment we have made for our A/V department so far. We rely heavily on video presentations (pre-recorded sermon videos, bumpers, motion background, etc). EasyWorship not only handles videos well, but has a (mostly) intuitive user interface. It also allows exporting entire schedules (services) with all items embedded to transfer to other computers or archive. Finally, when we have had issues (on our end, setting up proper computer settings) support was fantastic, getting us up and running quickly. Highly recommended.

Pros: EasyWorship simply WORKS! Whatever our church has attempted to accomplish graphically (motion graphic backgrounds, pre-service announcement loops, etc) EasyWorship has been able to handle it.

Cons: Navigation and menu flow. While vastly superior to other worship presentation software (including PowerPoint), I'll encounter times that I want to accomplish a specific action and the process to do so isnt the way I intuitively through it would be.

by Softouch Development on 19/09/2018

Hi Dan, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations to improve the intuitiveness of the software and enhance your worship services. If you can think of anything in particular or just have any additional feedback, please contact me at [email protected] - Fred.

Church services have changed with EasyWorship since people can now see sermons and lyrics of songs..

Reviewed on 05/06/2018
Ruth W.
Web Developer
Computer & Network Security
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Having the ability to project song lyrics,Bible verses and quotes from preachers.

Pros: I like the fact that it can project both the biblical readings and the lyrics of the songs .It also has several versions of the bible which is a real plus and one can switch from one version to another real quick. It also has the ability to make really attractive presentations.

Cons: The only problem i have faced with EasyWorship is that it freezes when i load a video in the media section,eventually it unfreezes but takes a while.

by Softouch Development on 13/07/2018

Hi Ruth, thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled to see that our software has been such a benefit for your church. I did want to reach out and let you know that oftentimes the freezing issue you mentioned can be remedied. If you would like to try and correct this issue, I would be more than happy to assist you. Please reach out to me if you are interested - Fred, [email protected]

Great Worship Service Software for Small Churches

Reviewed on 25/03/2019
Rick R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I've used this software for quite a while now. It has been through three upgrades during that time. The features it provides are really useful, including the ability to import PowerPoint files, integration with the Song Select service for importing song lyrics, capability for using a fold-back display and the ability to project to multiple screens. Support is pretty consistent with the subscription service.

Cons: The one thing that drives me absolutely crazy with the software is the inconsistency of playing video files. I can have a an MP4 video for a service and test it multiple times before the service starts and it works great. Service starts and the file will show going live but no audio or video plays. This happens easily 75% or better of the time videos are incorporated into a service.

by Softouch Development on 25/03/2019

Hi Rick, thanks for your feedback! That inconsistency with MP4 videos is not normal. In fact, MP4 videos should be one of the most reliable and smooth playback experiences through EasyWorship. If you have some free time in the next few weeks, I would be happy to troubleshoot that issue with you. Just contact me at [email protected] to get started. - Fred

Easy (It's in the name)!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Greg W.
Pastor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love EasyWorship. Couldn't be simpler to use, but it's very powerful. I like the templates and the User Interface. Very pretty and simple. I can train someone to use it in no time. I know there are more powerful tools, but this one does the job.

Cons: Sometimes we see things slow down, but I think it's the older computer we're using rather than the software.

by Softouch Development on 26/07/2019

Hi Greg, thanks for your feedback! I'd be happy to take a look at your computer information and provide some guidance in regards to the hardware and optimal EasyWorship recommendations. Just contact me at [email protected], if you'd like to work with me. Fred

Easy to Use. Sometimes buggy.

Reviewed on 02/07/2019
Laurence L.
Media Pastor/Youth Pastor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our church switch from Power Point to EasyWorship years ago. I was a HUGE step forward. Sometimes I feel as if the software is more buggy than it has to be. When Windows up dates, there is always the question, will EW work this week?

Pros: Getting to songs on the fly. Integrated with song select and CCLI. Easy to teach to volunteers.

Cons: Searching for specifics is sometimes aggravating. Videos are unpredictable.

by Softouch Development on 03/07/2019

Hi Laurence, thanks for the feedback! I wanted to reach out and make sure that you are aware of the keyword search in EasyWorship. This will let you search for specific items with just a few keywords rather than by Title or Book of the Bible. I also wanted to let you know that videos should be extremely predictable through EasyWorship. This may be an issue with drivers, file formats, or resolutions. I also wanted to clarify that most issues with Windows are caused by bugs in newer Windows updates. Oftentimes, this means we are forced to wait until Microsoft releases a new update to fix their own mistakes. However, we are constantly working to make sure that contingencies are in place to work around these issues when they do arise. If you have any questions, I would be happy to work with you anytime. Just contact me at [email protected], if you'd like. Fred

A great beginner friendly solution for starting a slideshow program for your church

Reviewed on 04/05/2019
Aj J.
Mr
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: EasyWorship is a great tool for easily making your slideshow better for your church. It is very user-friendly to use. I have use this program for many years now and I will not stop using it anytime soon.

Cons: If you aren't familiar with EasyWorship, It can sometimes lag from time to time and sometimes it can crash and interrupt you worship service/gatherings.

by Softouch Development on 07/05/2019

Hi Al, thanks for your feedback! There shouldn't be any lag or crashing with EasyWorship as long as the computer meets our recommendations. If there are, then this may be something that our technical support team needs to take a look at it. If you would like to work with our technical support staff (or myself specifically), please contact us at [email protected] - Fred

Good Price, good features but signifiant problems

Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Frank P.
Technical team lead
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I've been using this software since Dec 2014. Then, the version was "Easy Worship 2009". It was a great product at a great price. But EW redesigned the product to add more features, called it "Easy Worship 6". It was full of bugs and lacked many features many people loved in EW2009, "checking for changes" and basic "copy/paste/undo" commands. The new features of EW6 was the creation of "themes". Nice, but not necessary. I endured EW6 and the many patches. It became stable in Dec 2017 and they brought back "check for changes". However, in late 2017, they decided to make the product subscription based. We decided to go with an annual subscription in June 2018. The product has been working great, allowing me to mix PowerPoint, EW7 created choruses, scripture, video and even web pages. Then sometime betw 11/24/18 and 12/01/18, the product stopped working. EW7 believed I was not an active subscriber even after both EW staff and myself verified our registration. Support was not very helpful. They asked the standard questions - did you receive an update from Windows or any other product? Can you restore your computer to a point in time when EW7 was working? Seriously? Finally, support pushed a beta copy of the next release to me and EW7 worked again. 3 days later, the same problem re-occurred. It has not been resolved.

Pros: 1. It was the most feature-rich product for the price. Now, the product has too many bugs to consider it "reasonably priced".
2. I liked the "check for changes" options as it allows multiple people to contribute to a worship schedule. However, you have to manually start it. It used to be automatic.
3. I like how you can import PowerPoint presentations with all the basic PowerPoint controls.
4. I like how well you can mix audio, PowerPoint and EW7 created media in the same schedule.

Cons: 1. Support is average. They believe the only way to solve a problem is to login to your computer and take control, not acceptable.
2. You can't export the text of anything you create in EW7. So, if you create 200+ songs in EW7 you can't port them to somewhere else. All you can do is export a list of songs or open each song and copy all the text.
3. Even after multiple releases of EW6 and EW7, PowerPoint presentations will sometimes stop working. The PP slides turn black and instead of seeing 12 separate slides, you only see 1 black slide.
4. If you resize the Application screen, EW7 will not remember how you sized the panels the next time you start it up.
5. You can run an audio travt in the background while you display a video or image file.

by Softouch Development on 18/12/2018

We have reached out to this customer and have resolved the immediate issues. We will continue to work with this customer to resolve any further issues that occur, as needed. Please direct all technical support questions and requests to [email protected] so that our technical support staff can assist either over the phone or by remote support.

Helpful Interface with CCLI but Not User-Friendly

Reviewed on 06/11/2018
Kaitlin K.
Secretary
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We're using EasyWorship for projecting songs, announcement slides, scripture, and sermon powerpoints on Sunday morning. I've been using the program for just over a year and it was what was being used when I took over as office administrator. It does fill our need for our services, and we now have a wealth of songs and liturgy saved within the program, making putting together those weekly presentations fairly simple. However, if someone were just starting out and choosing which program to use, I would not recommend EasyWorship simply for the fact that it is not intuitive or user friendly and the learning curve to get to the place where it is easy to use is very steep (as I observed both for myself and for a secretary at another local church who just went through that process with my help this fall).

Pros: The best thing about EasyWorship is the interface with CCLI that allows me to import new worship songs into our presentation for Sunday morning, saving me the time of typing up the lyrics manually. And though I find the interface not very user-friendly, there is an extremely helpful wealth of "how-to" articles and videos provided by EasyWorship. When I run into a question of how to do something, I can simply google my question and the first return on the search is always an EasyWorship how-to page. Importing of powerpoints, which our pastors use to construct their sermon slides, is pretty seamless, though occasionally we run into snafus if one of the slides has a video.

Cons: As a designer who has used everything from the Adobe suite to Microsoft Office to Google's many online programs, I have to say that EasyWorship is one of the least user-friendly programs I've encountered. I have been frustrated by things like a simple "undo" function being absent from the program until the most recent update, and menus so confusing and counter-intuitive that I spent much of my first few weeks with the program googling "how to find__ in Easy Worship" just to access basic menus. For example, editing tools for anything but your basic font options are not found in an "edit" menu but through an "inspector" button. I helped train someone new in on the software and could tell that they were very overwhelmed, as many things are not where you would expect based on previous experience with software and Apple or PC operating systems.

by Softouch Development on 27/11/2018

Hi Kaitlin, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations for making our software more user-friendly or to shorten the learning curve. If you would like, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected] to talk about some potential changes. - Fred

One of the easiest Church Presentation Softwares

Reviewed on 21/10/2018
Gregory W.
DBA
Government Administration, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love EasyWorship because it is intuitive, easy to use and flexible enough for almost any church. I love that you can create a template for a standard week’s service and use that as your baseline, making only minor changes. This even has a notification system for child care to let parents know that they are needed in the children’s area.

Cons: Some software will allow you to save songs and all you have to do to display the song is “v1 v2 ch1” and the verses and choruses will display in that order. This software requires you to have the entire song saved, so skipping a verse takes skill or making changes takes extra time and saving a new version. This can be a minor frustration—but it is livable.

by Softouch Development on 27/11/2018

Hi Gregory, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you would like to speak with me about the verse-chorus ordering. There are a few tips and tricks that might be able to make this even easier for you. If you would like to take me up on this, just send an email to [email protected] and address it to me. - Fred

Easy Worship is a great entry-level software for song database and service display.

Reviewed on 06/07/2018
Sandra R.
Communications Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy Worship gives professional display for services with an easy, quick break training period.

Pros: Easy Worship is a presentation software and database for songs, announcements and all things pertaining to a live production. It is easy to use, easy to customize, professional in display and affordable. Easy Worship makes it possible for the presenter to follow the worship team even if they go off script and change on the fly. Scriptures and slides can be preloaded or adjusted live.

Cons: Easy Worship does not work with Mac computers unless you dual boot with windows. The pc computer needs to have a good video card with RAM to display video well.

by Softouch Development on 31/07/2018

Hi Sandra, thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate your review. Factual and to the point makes this easy for potential customers and reviewers to get a feel for the software and its user base. I did want to reach out and see if there are any features or functionality that you would like to see improved. If so, please contact me at [email protected] via email. - Fred

Making Church Service better

Reviewed on 22/09/2018
Thea E.
VP for IT
Construction, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love EasyWorship! It's so fun and easy to use. If you'd like to teach your Tech person during service to handle it, the average time to teach how to operate it would probably be 2 minutes. Maybe 5. For a person populating the songs and managing the database, it's a simple drag and drop. I also like the preset background and animating backgrounds as well, and the Bible plug-ins. I saw other products with the same purpose, I still think this is the best one available in the market. I don't suggest you switch if you're already using this. Unless they offer free trial. You'll definitely miss this and the convenience it offers.

Cons: When we upgraded to a new version, it didn't offer an upgraded license. We had to buy an entirely new one.

by Softouch Development on 19/11/2018

Hi Thea, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that our software has been fun and easy to use for your ministry. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me and I would be happy to talk you through them. - Fred

wonderful to make kwown to the visitors verses of the bible because they usually do not have bibles

Reviewed on 21/07/2018
Andrés G.
Jefe de operaciones
Customer Support

Pros: *I really like the amount of varied versions of the bible that the program has.
*The method for its use is simple and practical almost gravitational does not need many technical knowledge just a little bit of logic.
*provides fast and accurate administration of graphic resources.
*it is very simple to install.

Cons: *the range of recognition of the different types of image and video formats is limited.
*when you do not have the datebase you must copy everything step by step.
*A spanish version is required

by Softouch Development on 02/08/2018

Hi Andres, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you have had such a good experience with our software thus far. It sounds like you may be using our 2009 version of the software. This version did have some significant file format limitations that have been vastly expanded with versions 6 and 7. I also wanted to let you know that the newer database format that is used has made conversions and transfer processes less painful than the previous versions and transferring data in Spanish and most other languages is no longer an issue as it had been with early versions of our software. We do not currently have a Spanish version of the software as you had mentioned; however, software will accept text in a wide variety of languages such as Spanish. If you have any questions or would like to provide any additional feedback, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] via email. - Fred

You Should Buy This

Reviewed on 27/10/2016
Ronica B.
Worship Leader
Religious Institutions
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, this is an amazing program. It is so easy to use. I was an absolute novice when I first encountered it but it is very simple to teach yourself because all of the necessary features are in plain view. Any creating or editing options for songs are clearly marked and I think that helps with the accessibility and usefulness of this program. Also, you can plan song lists or save the ones that work well. I gave four stars for overall quality because I don't think that its perfect, nothing ever is (the backgrounds could be updated but that'ts just me trying to be critical), but its pretty close. I wish I could give 4.5 stars.
I can't comment much on the value for the money since I was not involved in the purchasing details; however, since I belong to a small church, I believe the price is manageable even on a limited budget. This is why I gave four stars. I also had no reason to contact customer service, which I believe speaks to how great this program is.

Pros: Easy to use, nice user interface, easy to learn, saving song lists and quick editing

Cons: Not enough backgrounds, sometimes its copying and pasting creates errors

Love if for the money

Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Daniel W.
Pastor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: EasyWorship takes very little effort to setup for each service. If you have certain styles you want followed on a regular basis its easy to create the style and just know that the content will be displayed like you want it to be.

Pros: We use EasyWorship in our services every week. I love the features that allow it to be used on the fly. For instance, if I used a Bible verse that wasn't on my preparation notes for person running EasyWorship, they can easily look it up and display it according to the style that was predefined. It works really great like that.

Cons: They have moved away from the old sight license model and have moved on to a subscription based service. I am not a fan of this direction it seems all software is heading.

by Softouch Development on 17/12/2018

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback! I did want to make sure that you are aware that we still offer two non-subscription licenses available for purchase. If you have any questions, please contact me by email. [email protected] - Fred

EasyWorship is a great tool for churches, but we've had some issues

Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Jon H.
Senior Minister
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy Worship is a big help in our worship service. Basically everything that goes on the screen comes through Easy Worship. We can plan, organize, and change it all from there. The big downside has been trying to set things up again on a new computer. We should have thousands of songs at our fingertips, but it's almost like we had to completely start over.

Pros: I like that we can use Easy Worship to plan out our worship services. We can let announcement slides roll before service starts. We can also easily put in any videos we might be showing. We can set up the lyrics to the songs we'll be using, and easily change things if we need to. Even if you spot a typo, you can change that in real time without having to close down the projection, change it, and get it back up. There is also a "memory bank" of thousands of songs to choose from, so we don't have to type in every word to every song. And since it works on our local network, we can put things on it from the office, and it's there for us in the sound booth.

Cons: We ran into really big issues when we had a computer go down. We had to set everything up on the new computer. Everything should have popped back up when we logged back in, but we lost all of our huge memory bank of songs (all the songs we've done for years and years). We've basically had to enter each song in one by one, and with the latest update to EasyWorship, it's harder than ever to do. And then, when we do enter the songs in and save them to our database, they lose their formatting when we try to open them again. Our secretary has spent HOURS searching for tech support/help/advice, and there's just nothing. It's been incredibly frustrating to deal with.

by Softouch Development on 20/12/2018

Hi John, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that EasyWorship has been so beneficial to your church. I wanted to reach out and let you know that all you need to do with a new computer is a database transfer. There are actually a lot of articles online that address this issue and you all are also welcome to give our technical support a call at 1-918-250-1493 during the week. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions. [email protected] - Fred

Product Used Weekly For Worship Services

Reviewed on 04/06/2018
IT Analyst
Customer Support

Pros: Easy to use software in order to display multiple powerpoint slides without having to open several different powerpoint windows and switching between them. We use this every service to manage our Praise and Worship slideshows. It is easy to use and customize. Great to use on multiple monitors as well.

Cons: Software occasionally crashes when uploading pptx files at times. It's not all the time, but it does get annoying especially when we haven't saved the slides yet. Easy fix is to just upload PPT files.

by Softouch Development on 14/06/2018

Hi, thanks for your feedback! I'm glad that you all have been enjoying EasyWorship in your ministry. I wanted to let you know that the issue of crashing with .pptx files is unusual and should be correctable if you would like to work with one of our technical support personnel. If you would like to take me up on that offer, please just email me at [email protected] Thanks, Fred.

Best Software for Worship

Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Music Instructor
Music, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy Worship is a time saving software and allows our worship to be created easily from week to week. Files are easy to save and reuse and templates make planning a breeze.

Pros: I love how easy and intuitive Easy Worship is to use. It easily imports song lyrics, motion and still background screens, and saves templates. This makes week to week worship planning a breeze. When only a few changes are required, it is easy to make a few modifications from week to week. Being able to see the screens on the monitor before they appear on the screen helps technicians know what content is queued. Software is easy to learn and does not require a professional to use (although there is a learning curve, it is accessible to anyone who desires to learn).

Cons: There really isn't anything I don't like about easy worship.

I used Easy Worship for about 4 years and found it simple to use.

Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Robbey S.
Lead Pastor
Customer Support

Pros: Easy Worship was the staple for us for many years. We created several video backgrounds in multiple file formats and it accepted all of them. If your a PC user I highly recommend this software. It's also very easy to train others to use, which is very helpful when you lead a church of volunteers.

Cons: I don't like the licensing limitations. They need to create a version for mac as many of us are migrating to the Apple world.

by Softouch Development on 31/07/2018

Hi Robbey, thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate your mentioning of the easy training process and versatile functionality. I was a bit concerned about the licensing limitations you mentioned and wondered if you wouldn't mind working with me to clarify and possibly resolve any questions you might have about our license. I would be more than happy to help you out if you would like to contact me at [email protected] via email. - Fred

Convenient

Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Mahala W.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: EasyWorship is a life saver for music departments in churches. I don't even know how we would operate without it. I'm pleased with the user friendly software and like the fact that I'm not limited to only their backgrounds for the presentations.

Pros: What I like most about Easy Worship is that it is a very convenient and user friendly software. I have used it for over 5 years at our church and honestly haven't anything bad to say about this software. It's easy to maneuver around in and with the click of a button you're ready to go.

Cons: I am very pleased with this software, and can honestly say I haven't found anything I don't like about it.

by Softouch Development on 27/11/2018

Hi Mahala, thank you for your feedback! If you would like to speak with about any recommendations or concerns, please email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to work with you. - Fred