United Kingdom Local product

Salesflow Reviews

4.5 (25) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About Salesflow

Salesflow is a LinkedIn Automation tool for Sales Teams, Agencies, Growing startups, and Recruiters.

Learn more about Salesflow

Pros:

It’s easy usability and connection with Linked in.

Cons:

Blacklist feature is minimal, CRM integration is poor.

Salesflow ratings

4.5
4.5
4.2
4.3

8.4/10

Salesflow has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 25 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Salesflow before?

Alex
Alex
Custmer Success Director in Belize

Happy with SalesFlow

Comments: Overall happy with SalesFlow and would continuously recommend it to anyone that may want to use LinkedIn for outreach.

Pros:

I've recommended SalesFlow to a lot of companies and have seen the success it can bring if used right. A huge pro about SalesFlow is how easy the UI/UX is and getting around to creating a campaign. It's very easy to use and you're in and out of SalesFlow within a few minutes especially if you know what you're doing.

Cons:

One aspect I didn't like was the import of 1st-degree contacts. As mentioned previously, I would enjoy the ability to import contacts but it's not a deal-breaker for me.

Christina
Marketing Assistant in US

Great CRM product for marketing and sales!

Comments: SalesFlow is developing into exactly what a lot of CRM products should be now and days. Every time I check on what's new, it seems to be exactly what we need to help increase our teams efficiency. I see great things coming from SalesFlow in the future.

Pros:

This software allows our team to stay up to date and keep track of multiple leads for multiple clients all from within the software they provide.

Cons:

Sometimes there are errors within the system that creates delays in the process, which our clients notice and figure is a decline in our ability to provide our service.

Director in UK

Great Product Let Down by Limitations

Comments: Prior to the limitations imposed by LinkedIn on the number of new connection requests this was an excellent way of engaging with new prospects and was so much more efficient and less intrusive than other direct marketing methods such as email and cold calling. The response rate was in the region of 20 times better than those other methods. It is a shame that LinkedIn imposed such tight limits on the usage of a paid for search tool. This destroyed the business model we had built up.

Pros:

I love the features of the software. Setting up up campaigns is fairly straightforward and easy to understand. Tracking progress of campaigns is also easy and it is great that I can see inboxes etc within Salesflow without the need to go into native LinkedIn except in very rare cases.

Cons:

I have no issues with the software itself. My issues are with the process for adding / removing LinkedIn Accounts from my portfolio (we were an agent managing for a number of clients) - this is clunky and I have had a couple of cases where I have had to chase. My other issue and the reason why we no longer use Salesflow is the limitation on connection requests enforced by LinkedIn. The combined cost of Salesflow and LinkedIn premium meant that with the limitations exposed we could no longer offer our clients value for money

carrol
facilitator in Trinidad & Tobago
Think Tanks, 2-10 Employees

The best b2b and b2c lead generation software for 2022

5.0 last month New

Comments: Automation of my prospecting system, less work for me, and accurate sales tactics information using machine learning technology to close the sale have increased my ROI.

Pros:

They generate NEW prospects daily ✅ custom design your marketing materials, like websites and digital business cards ✅ convert my prospects into leads ✅ follow up with my prospects to convert them into paying customers Everything is personalized and optimized by Artificial Intelligence at the end of the day, I have high-quality targeted leads for any of my business offers, anywhere, anytime, in just a few clicks

Cons:

honestly, I don't find any feature lacking in this product.

Diandra
Revenue Tech. in Belize

Sales Flow Review

Comments: My overall experience has been very good, I enjoy the software as well as the company.

Pros:

Your UI is great. Easy to use software that does not take a lot of time to set up. User friendly.

Cons:

Not being able to import 1st connections as well as being able to transfer contacts between campaigns is a big drawback.

CEO in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

Great support, easy to use and powerful tool

Comments: My experience has been really good and, overall, I fully recommend it because SalesFlow never stopped developing the tool and always provided a great Technical support service. Great customer service consistently beats technology. It is priceless to feel heard and supported, and the Salesflow team definitely makes it happen.

Pros:

What I l iked the most was how easy it was to use, easy to understand , and also having a strong and super empathetic support team to help me grow.

Cons:

In the first versions, some of the functionality was not immediately understandable. there were confusing options to perform the sales tasks that we needed as a team.

Max
Video Producer in Germany
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Just one more thing

Comments: It's great and time saving!

Pros:

It's easy to use, it looks clean and cool and most importantly I haven't encountered any Bugs. Other tools like LinkedFusion are full of them.

Cons:

There's just one thing missing for my workflow: I'm using leads from sales navigator. Sales navigator is great because you can create custom lists or tags like "chating", "qualifying" etc. this gives me a great overview about all the people I'm dealing with. Salesflow reaches out to them, but is still have to go in and manually add all the people to my lists, which is very tedious. It would be great to tell sales flow something like: If connection message to prospect x is send, put prospect x into the list y" or when a follow up message is answered put the prospect into the list "chat" very easy. I think that should be possible, since sales flow can read a lot of things in sales navigator.

Blake
Director of Marketing in US
Accounting, 11-50 Employees

Everything you Need

Pros:

- easy to use - manage multiple accounts - tracks data accurately - real-time inbox - automate connection request through end of messaging sequence

Cons:

- absence of a useful blacklist feature

Kevin
International Operations Manager in UK

GSA Sales Flow Review

Comments: OK and staff very helpful just need quicker responses

Pros:

It is easy to use and if targeted correctly can be very effective

Cons:

No immediate help you need a contact telephone number for urgent requirements. When running campaigns you can only carry out one operation at time and not switch campaign say from cold to inmails this makes more work in terms of setting up

Tali
President & CEO in Canada
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

SalesFlow

Pros:

Product is easy to work with it saves me a lot of time searching for info which is #1 importance for me & my team

Cons:

I need to go LI for information When searching for a function, there will be names of those who worked in the company previously

Gianluca
CEO in Russia

Simple way to get leads

Comments: It delivers a solid pipeline of prospects with a low initial investment. Their team is also very fast in answering questions or help with messages for the campaigns.

Pros:

Very easy to get started and it is accurate in the message delivery.

Cons:

They should increase the touchpoints besides LinkedIn. Adding emails, socials, etc.

Matt
Founder in US

Pretty great

Comments: I’ve really loved salesflow over the first 6 months using it, it is directly responsible for many successes my company has had over that time period.

Pros:

A great piece of automation that has great value if you use with great copywriting. An incredible tool in my company’s business development tool box.

Cons:

The software can be slow and buggy at times and basically requires a walk through to understand how it works.

Jon
president in Canada
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Great once running

Pros:

Flexibility of managing campaign parameters -- custom messages, message frequency and timing, etc.

Cons:

Initial setup was complicated, and statistics on the campaigns are not necessarily easy to understand.

Jessica
Jessica
CEO & Founder in UK
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Great Product

Comments: Very good

Pros:

It’s easy usability and connection with Linked in

Cons:

Sometimes the connection to LinkedIn can glitch but customer service are always on hand to help

alessia
Account Executive in Israel

Salesflow Leadgen

Pros:

Friendly to use and helpful for the leadgen

Cons:

Not easy the integration with Salesforce CRM.

Jake
Account Executive in UK

Fantastic for LinkedIn automation

Pros:

Salesflow has great template sequences to connect, prompt, message and finally start a conversation with a prospect. It is very smooth and within 5 days you start to get interaction.

Cons:

The price, hands down. I'm a one man band for Sales Development and for me to own this tool would be £90 per month. Its a shame really, at the vendor we work with all their SDRs and AEs have access to this platform and the salesforce must be 500+ strong.

Besnik
CEO in UK

Best tool in the market

Pros:

It's easier to use than any other tool available, its much more established and offer great customer success and support for all our sales rep

Cons:

Would love to see more resources on what sales copy to use

Dani
Revops Manager in Israel

Salesflow - Pros and cons

Comments: overall it boosted our Linkedin outreach and we are happy overall

Pros:

it's easy to use, it provides clear picture of campaigns, it's easy to create multiple different campaigns, easy to use many accounts, it's protecting IP usage

Cons:

Blacklist feature is minimal, CRM integration is poor

Kirsten
Head of Sales in US
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Good functionality but still lacking

Comments: Good experience, and good quick customer service.

Pros:

It was fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Cons:

It lacks a lot of functionality that its competitors have.

Vinzenz
Business Development Manager in Germany

Helpfull tool and great CS

Pros:

nice functions that make it easy too use

Cons:

the service and success team is kompetent and helpfull

Mark
Senior Business Development Director in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Salesflow has changed my life.

Pros:

This system has a tremendous positive effect on the lead generation. I can’t do business without it.

Cons:

I sometimes struggle to get things loaded but then I just ask for help and the response is amazing. NEED TO BUILT A APP PLEASE!

Claire
Claire
Sales Executive in Australia
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Don't know how I managed without it!

Comments: The benefits have been amazing. It runs in the background so that I can focus on more hands-on work during my day. It allows me to cast a wide net and adds so much more value to the conversations I do have on LinkedIn with leads I'm trying to reach.

Pros:

The product is so easy to use and makes so much sense in our business's sales strategy and growth. It is automated yet allows so much control and flexibility to be tailored the strategies and plans I want to implement for my business messaging.

Cons:

Nothing. The demonstration allowed for a smooth transition to the business, I have been recommending it to everyone.

Spencer
Managing Director in US

A great product for sales leads

Comments: They are a great team of people!

Pros:

I love their customer service agent and how they helped me create a dynamic lead-gen program on LinkedIn.

Cons:

The only thing is I can't easily access my invoices for expense purposes.

Daniel
Head of Sales in Spain

Tool is good and has helped us a lot in the past, but it has become less relevant

Pros:

easy import from LinkedIn (but we like Apollo.io integration even better)

Cons:

Management of daily limits of invites, manage leads and merge or change between campaigns, hard to find a lead among multiple campaigns.

Sugandha
Trainee Consultant in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to Use and Implement

Pros:

It is very easy to use normally such platforms are difficult to use.

Cons:

It buffers at time and only the URL tech of uploading the contacts is easy.