15 years helping British businesses

About Contacts+

Contact management platform that syncs contacts across multiple accounts, manages duplicates, and updates and enriches contact data.

Learn more about Contacts+

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Contacts+ ratings

3.0
1.9
2.5
2.1

2.5/10

Contacts+ has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5 stars based on 8 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Contacts+ before?

Graphic Design, Self Employed

Contacts +

Comments: This is a great app for storing all your contacts. I've used it for years!

Pros:

I like that when I receive a message it pops up on my screen so I dont miss it. I also like that I can change the color theme to make it look prettier.

Cons:

I would like more of a variety of themes and fonts to choose from when customizing the appearance of my contacts and messages.

Sales Director / Logistics Coordinator in Canada
Farming, 2–10 Employees

Stay Updated With Your Contacts

Comments: We have used this since before it was called Contacts+ (previously FullContacts). I am happy with the product over all. The fact that it can sync/connect to numerous applications at the same time has been a time saver for everyone working here.

Pros:

Connectivity with other software to sync data. Nice to just have to enter base information which Contacts+ then searches online for as much info it can find on the contact. It then puts it in an orderly fashion which is easy to follow on your mobile and on your computer.

Cons:

The business card assistant feature is nice but I find that most of the time, data is not put in proper fields once the business card is out of a standard business card template. I would expect more out of this feature especially when you have to pay for it.

Richard
Assistant to CEO and Operations in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Was great when it was FullContact but as ContactsPlus they've become horrendous

Comments: Previously they were great as Full Contact. As ContactsPlus, they are terrible, the software and the support.

Pros:

Previously it did what it was supposed to do - sync contacts across various address books and update/correct existing contacts.

Cons:

FullContact seems to have sold this operation to ContactsPlus (Contacts+) and their most recent update destroyed our 14,000+ mailing list by moving everyone's position (i.e., President, CEO, Founder, etc.) to the Title so that now instead of Mr. John Smith, I have Founder and CEO John Smith. Which transfers over to all of our applications - emails, mail merges, etc. 14,000!!! I reached out to their customer support and they say they won't do telephone support and have ignored my pleas for the last week. I see online that their reviews went from great to awful: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contapps.android&hl=en_US

Tom
Dir Finance and Admin in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Great Idea, works well most of the time

Comments: Overall its been easy to use but the repeat deletions of mere than 1/2 my contacts with no explanation

Pros:

Ease of syncing contacts over multiple address books and the automatic updates

Cons:

For the last few weeks, ContactsPlus keeps deleting a large number of my contacts. I have had to reuse the restore feature regularly. I cannot get answers as to why this is happening. I am going to cancel my subscription and have chosen not role this product out to my team. We tested using this as a shared contact list among staff, but as the product is not stable and I cannot get the support, I will research other options.

Frank
CEO in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

Contacts+: Great idea....poorly executed

Pros:

I like the original Full Contact application, but not the new Contacts +.

Cons:

This application corrupted all the contact in my iPhone. Created duplicate contacts X5 and merged files incorrectly.

Chase
Principal Broker in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Deceptive Company- No Free Trial, contacts will not sync after upgrade, support unable to fix

Comments: It's all a lie. None of the trials, features, or functionality you see in the free version function after you upgrade. Google contacts will not sync, and there is no way to fix the connection. The app will think you did not upgrade when indeed you did. Terrible customer support with no ability to keep their word, resolve the technical issues or refund the money the steal from you when you choose to upgrade.

Nathan
Professor in US
Research, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Poor integration with Google results in lost and corrupt contacts

Comments: Terrible - there is no phone support or live chat. Sending requests for help by e-mail did not lead to timely solutions. No refunds are offered if you cancel. Lousy overall experience.

Pros:

I like the idea of having my 4000+ contacts cleaned up and in a single list that was synched across multiple devices. Unfortunately, I was not able to achieve this or able to get help even though I had paid for a 1-year premium contract.

Cons:

The software did not clean up my contacts. Many contacts were lost or corrupted.

Phillip
Owner in US
Fund-Raising, Self Employed

If you want to sync contact accounts, look elsewhere.

Comments: Support was non existent. I wasn't happy with the response I see.

Pros:

It imports contacts. It merges contacts.

Cons:

It doesn't sync things like it says it will. I was trying to sync my iPhone contact list with my Gsuite list and this just wasn't up to the task. It imported both lists. Merged them in the app but when I tried to sync the list back to both sources it would not. Keep in mind this was after upgrading and paying for the product.