• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.7 /5

About Glasscubes

The easiest way to share files, manage projects and communicate with each other. All from a central, secure online workspace.

Learn more about Glasscubes

Showing 25 reviews of 197

Jennifer C.
HE Outreach Co-ordinator
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2020

"Fantastic Programme"

Comments: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Pros: The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Cons: The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2020
Linzey N.
Destinations Advisor
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2020

"User friendly and flexible"

Comments: Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

Pros: The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

Cons: So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

• Reviewed on 13/03/2020
April B.
Teacher
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2018

"My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls."

Comments: A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Pros: The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Cons: The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Michelle M.
Web and Multi Media Editor
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2016

"Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects"

Comments: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Pros: Things I like about Glasscubes:
1) Its easy to use
2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access
3) You can give specific people access to a project
4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere
5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list
6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Cons: I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2016
Frederick H.
Outreach Asssitant
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Glasscubes user review"

Comments: Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Pros: Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Cons: Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Dee W.
General Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2017

"Fabulous tool....excellent product"

Comments: Effective communication, organization, improves our efficiency. The chat feature helps us communicate in a way which keeps the noise volume down in our showroom environment. Perfect tool for our business. Could not be more pleased. Also has a downloadable app for smart phone users, which allows our outside sales team connectivity.

Pros: We could not be happier with this product! Excellent value, affordable, perfect for our organization's size and needs. Did not know a comprehensive product like this existed. Glasscubes' support is dependable. Communication is stellar. Could not be more pleased, and my company has benefitted from this purchase. It has changed the way we work and improved our efficiency. It give us the tools larger organizations have, and has streamlined the way we communicate and organize particular functions. The downloadable app for smart phones was a big bonus. Amazing product, exceptional value.

Cons: Looking forward to the Calendar feature being a part of the app. Otherwise, I do not have any cons to convey.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2017
Olga O.
Administrator
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2017

"Needs getting used to, after that it is a good product to have"

Comments: It is good to know that i can send out a document securely. I can also send out a big file without having to break it up.

Pros: Great for when you are spread out within a region and everyone needs access to the same documents. New updates make it more user friendly.

Cons: Tricky at first, there is a lot of things you need to personalize which take time. For example, you would have to customize the workspace lists so that not everyone gets the emails. It takes time to set up but once you do that it is a good product

• Reviewed on 11/09/2017
Christopher S.
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2016

"Glasscubes"

Comments: An easy to use file sharing and project management tool that has improved productivity at our organisation. A great team who are always listening to feedback and working to improve their service.

Pros: Ease of use.
Good customer engagement and a willingness to continuously improve the service.
Easy file-sharing and editing across a broad team.
A good project management tool.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2016
Sam W.
Outreach Officer
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2018

"Easy to use, easy to access. The Android app is particularly good."

Pros: Ease of use. Navigating folders, and adding files is easy. Sharing information across a wide geographical area is made simple.

Cons: The visuals. It's not the best looking platform. It could be somewhat more crisp in appearance, a little tidier.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2018
Jill B.
Estates Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"A great way to share information"

Pros: A great way to share large amounts of information and is easy to navigate. Ensures large teams can be kept informed and document control is made much simpler.

Cons: can be slow uploading multiple documents

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Helen C.
PSO
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2019

"Great tool & customer support - highly recommended"

Comments: Glasscubes has provided us with a much-needed reliable and easy-to-use collaborative project management tool. Our team includes members across sub-Saharan Africa and the UK, all of whom have been able to access the tool reliably and effectively.

Pros: It has some great features (tasks, workspaces, version control, chat function). The tech support is also really great - we had a lot of questions when we first started using the tool and the team were always quick to respond and helpful.

Cons: There are a couple of features that could be made more user-friendly but the team are very receptive to feedback and are currently looking at the possibility of implementing one change that came from our team - it's great to know that feedback gets listened to

• Reviewed on 02/01/2019
Peter B.
IS Manager
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2016

"Glasscubes - a big boost for our organisation"

Comments: We are a charity with lots of very small locations around the country. We used to have real problems working collaboratively on documents; we didn't have enough funding for sharepoint, etc, and other solutions like dropbox, syncplicity and like just didn't work the way we needed. Glasscubes came with the document sharing (and locking) which we were really after but also came with discussion groups and a range of other functions we've found really useful along the way. It has made a massive difference for our organisation.

Pros: Really simple to set up and use. Excellent value for money. New functions like Connect make it even better.

Cons: Offline functionality is not available on our version of Glasscubes but is available on other Glasscubes account types.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2016
Ben S.
Senior Estimator
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2018

"Very Reliable for what I use it for."

Comments: Easy file sharing for work related purposes

Pros: Reliable and offers a professional face to people who I share information with, I have yet to use the other features such as posting etc. Also the technical support offered was very fast and helpful!

Cons: Can be difficult to navigate when putting files on the system, but other than this I cannot find fault.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2018
Rob H.
Construction
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2017

"Great service"

Comments: Glasscubes has helped our company communicate and share files with clients and contractors outside of our corporate network. It is always being updated with new features and we have found their customer support to be excellent.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2017
Pedro A.
software architect
Program Development, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2017

"An excellent task organizer"

Comments: Have all my tasks more organized

Pros: How one can organize a macro project and divide it into tasks to assign them to the users said tasks and see their progress

Cons: I would like to see more variety in graphics, there are excellent but I would like to have a variety and choose the ones that I want and be able to fit them needs

• Reviewed on 19/06/2017
Tony T.
Customer Service and Quality Manager
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2016

"Great Intranet system with the added bonus of task management."

Comments: We tried various alternatives before we found Glasscubes and this is by far the best value for money and the easiest to use. Great for Document Control, especially when more than half of your workforce work remotely from the office. We use Glasscubes as part of our Quality Management System and Health and Safety System and its a great way to get appoval and acceptance of documents from employees. Also useful for sharing documents with suppliers in a controlled way. Our ISO9001 auditor also seems to approve, which is always good..

Pros: Simple, intuitive, and requires very little user training.
Good value for money.
Good online support.

Cons: No mobile app - although don't let this put you off trying Glasscubes as they have this in development, and in the meantime, you can still access Glasscubes via a browser on your mobile device.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2016
Tiago C.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2017

"Practical and easy to use"

Comments: Ease of communication across different teams that often work at a distance. Also, I found it useful to be able to share/upload a document and write a message with it.

Pros: Glasscubes has been a useful project management tool. It allows all team members from different workstreams to share and upload documents, news stories and anything that is relevant for the project.

Cons: It would be useful to have a shared calendar where important dates can be sign-posted to all team members.

by Glasscubes on 31/05/2017

Hi Tiago,

Thank you for you review. It is possible to add a shared calendar to Glasscubes. Please contact our Customer Success Team for further information, or if you'd like some assistance setting that up.

The Glasscubes Team.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2017
Barry W.
Business Owner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2018

"A central part of our business"

Comments: There had been multiple versions of documents causing issues with the company admin - being able to access easily everything in one place that does not rely on a local network is invaluable. We have been really pleased with what we have been able to achieve

Pros: It is well structured, easy to learn and great for ensuring that we always have the latest version of software available to all staff - we can gain access to all our important information within seconds and people can work from home with no loss of access

Cons: To date we have had not gripes about the software at all - it is set out simply and easy to master

• Reviewed on 06/11/2018
Esley V.
Administration & Communication Liaison
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Powerful, intuitive collaboration technology"

Comments: One of the most intuitive, feature-packed online collaboration spaces I have used. After-sales service is outstanding. The team at Glasscubes really care about customer input and actually implement requests/suggestions! Very happy with this product.

Pros: It is intuitive and user-friendly. Great after-sales service.

Cons: There have been a few minor glitched with certain functions, but these were quickly addressed by the Glasscubes support team.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2020
Rod S.
Cardiologist
Hospital & Health Care
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2016

"Glasscubes for multi-site NHS Research Group"

Comments: My team are delighted with this solution. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. key tasks are very intuitive. We have a special interest in the file storage element. This is great for collaborative working and version control. We also like the ability to approve or 'sign-off' files. I use the Offline File Synchronisation option that allows me to have full access to all files at any time. The security certification meets the standards demanded of our organisations. In short - I am very happy and would recommend the product.

Pros: See above

Cons: I would like to be able to offer the offline file synch to specific users rather than all team members (as it is at additional cost and not everyone wants or uses it

• Reviewed on 06/09/2016
Rajesh kumar D.
Analyst
Pharmaceuticals, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/07/2018

"It is very easy to use"

Comments: Easy to use interface
Easy uploading and downloading options
Able to interact with others easily i.e. Chat or mail

Pros: Easy uploading option
Easy downloading
Able to interact with others
Chat with others option
Able to know others are available or not

Cons: There are many advantages of Glasscubes. One option can be if anyone uploads any file in a specific folder, all the members should get a reminder saying that the user has uploaded the files without sending specific mail to required person. Other that that no major cons.

• Reviewed on 02/07/2018
Yolanda S.
Navigation Assistant
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2018

"I'm not computer savy but Glasscubes has been easy for me to navigate through."

Comments: I get to see comment from people I do not see on a regular basis.

Pros: It is helping me with my job, and learning to use different types of software is a must at this agency. The more I use it the more I learn and the more comfortable i'm getting with using computers. I do not dread having to log in.

Cons: At the moment I have no cons. This software is new for me to be using. But i'm comfortable with using it. Also there is a whole lot of other individuals using this software as well.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2018
Ann Y.
Graduate Advisor
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2017

"Great for professional collaboration across a wide network"

Comments: It's a great way to share across a network where there are lots of individuals from different institutions working together. We are able to share files, which are sorted through the workspaces, thoughts through the forum and see upcoming events.

Pros: Ability to post on a social forum as it allows everyone in our network to update what is going on, comment, ask questions and ask for actions to be completed.

Cons: Notifications don't immediately go away and get marked as read. Even when you've seen the post though the emailed link.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2017
Konstantin D.
Admin
Arts & Crafts, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Glasscubes is OK"

Comments: Everything works fine.

Pros: Easy navigation.Many features. Android app.

Cons: Occasionally there is a problem with visualisation of wide Excel spreadsheet.

by Glasscubes on 03/01/2019

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for your review.

FYI, you have full control over the appearance of your spreadsheets in the online preview, even really wide ones. Here are some instructions for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/file-folder-sharing-and-management/document-management/online-file-preview

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance with that.

The Glasscubes Team

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Neil O.
Energy Systems Engineer Team Lead
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Simple, Friction less and Effective"

Comments: It has been very simple to role out, cost effective, easily replacing email as the main store for information and driving better engagement. Aim to drive it further into the business

Pros: It has been very simple to role out, cost effective, easily replacing email as the main store for information and driving better engagement. Aim to drive it further into the business

Cons: Not much to dislike. Its fast, reasonably priced,user friendly. Maybe some more approval tools but not a major drawback.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2018