15 years helping British businesses

About Lime Go

Lime Go is a sales tool that allows users to manage sales processes in a structured way to close more deals using company information.

Learn more about Lime Go

Pros:

Easy to use, I can have an over view of all my customers and all my leads.

Lime Go ratings

4.5
4.6
3.9
4.4

8.7/10

Lime Go has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 22 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Lime Go before?

Jens
Jens
Sales Operations Lead in Sweden

From a loyal user

Comments: Its not advanced enough to manage projects. But for prospecting and being a head of your pipeline in that area, great.

Pros:

We use Lime Go mostly for being on top of prospect pipe lines. Greatest thing about Lime Go is the straight forward functions when it comes to task management and "comment"-section.

Cons:

- Better overall view when it comes to task management. - Be able to comment on comments - Be able to do group-actions, example to select 5 different reminders and postpone them in one click - Better filter when creating a new list. On users within the team or skirts

Marie
VD in Sweden
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Lime Go is easy to use

Comments: Se what do to and what I have done. I have got a better structure of information and work.

Pros:

Easy to implement and understand. Good overview.

Cons:

Nothing particular. Better integration with Fortnox for customer agreements

Jonas
Jonas
marketing strategist in Sweden
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Good idea, but work in progress

Comments: The system feels like a trial version of something going to be great in a few years. It is lovely to search for clients, but the handling process and contacting them via e-mail doesn't work well.

Pros:

The best thing is prospecting, it works quite well.

Cons:

A lot of features are extras. You can't export your client data without paying an fee. We had to pay extra to send more than 100 e-mails a month (which we did). The system is not very intuitive, a lot of clicks. Some standard actions like adding a client is so slow.

Aleksander
Sales Manager in Sweden
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

TeamEngine Group AB - review

Comments: Our overall experience is good! The notification system helps us to make sure that no sales oppertunities or customer care goes missing.

Pros:

Easy to use and good overview on salestargets etc

Cons:

I'm missing a feature where I could mass select daily activitys and move them to another timeslot /day

Henrik
Henrik
Meeting Coordinator in Sweden
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

A Great Tool for Cold Calling

Pros:

Since we use Lime Go to keep track of the cold calling prospects it is really important that making lists with verticals and then being able to swap quickly between posts works well. Lime Go in this sense does an excellent job, and also alows to to easly comment and categorize the post when you have been in contact with an organization, the minimize time spent on any "dead ends".

Cons:

The only aspect that I find annoying at the moment has to do with it being a online/webbrowser solution. Should the page for any reason happen to reload while you are in a list you end up losing any unsaved information and you get "punted out" of the list, and have to go back and reload it again.

Christopher
Owner in Sweden
Education Management, Self Employed

Amazing CRM-system

Comments: It's very easy to follow-up customers, send out newsletters and overall get a full picture of your sales structure.

Pros:

I've used a lot of different CRM systems and this is really the best one so far. It's easy to use, affordable and have all the necessary functions for a small- and mid sized company.

Cons:

It's a little bit tricky to integrate this with our bookkeeping system.

Birgitta
Delägare/kundansvarig in Sweden
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

My use of Lime

Comments: Easy to find contact information about companies and decision makers

Pros:

Easy tool to find contact information company information and decision makers and their titles. Which is the main reason why I use it.

Cons:

I am not sure - I also use another CRM system so I use Lime for specific purposes that is not fully covered by the other system.

Nils
CEO and co-founder in Sweden
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Lime Go CRM

Comments: I've got control over the sales process, easy to start up new salespeople and I can follow the sales result daily If I want.

Pros:

Best of all is that all domestic companies are easily accessible. It's also very easy to use. I got everything I need to pursue new clients.

Cons:

Sometimes I miss small details like sort a list in any order. Entering the time of an event could sometimes be hard, depending what browser I use.

Johanna
Säljansvarig in Sweden
Import & Export, 2–10 Employees

Transparency and order

Comments: I really like it.

Pros:

I like that it is easy to use, makes the communication with the customer easy as I easily can see what has been done and when. I could not live without it.

Cons:

"Hottest companies right know" could have been better. Would like to be able filter companies, "working on it", customer etc. I can't see that is possible.

Niklas
Försäljnings- och marknadschef in Sweden
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy to implement and easy to use

Comments: Overall very good.

Pros:

Easy to use and easy to implement into our business. Smart customer charts with bisnode connection. Up and running the same day as the order.

Cons:

We're only using Lime go and in the version we can't link several companies into the same project. Also that you pay for minimum five users even if we're only two.

Patrik
Sales in Sweden
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

Fine software

Comments: Easy to fond costumers

Pros:

Easy to use. I fond new prospects fast and easy

Cons:

When the ”temperatur” is high on a costumer i dont now who in the company it is, that have been looking at our website

Jürgen
Director of sales in Sweden
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Lime is easy

Comments: Very good. Have used it in my three last employments

Pros:

That you are up and running so fast and can start directly. Easy to add users.

Cons:

Exporting i.e lists with out creating a callinglist

Andreas
Ägare/Säljare in Sweden
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Good for leads and Sales

Comments: 3,5 out of 5

Pros:

Finfint companies and sell to the just using lime

Cons:

Some bugs that u have to repeat actions in order for them to stick.

Jan
Sales manager in Sweden
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use

Pros:

Tells me when to do things and easy to find customer details. Gives me a roadmap to work with.

Cons:

Could be some more widget to prioritize my work.

Christian
Christian
CRO in Sweden
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use and ready top prospect

Comments: Vey easy to use and a lot of value for the money.

Pros:

Exisiting database with a lot of comapanies I could use to propsect from

Cons:

Not possible to create sequences to automate sales process.

Product Manager in Sweden
Industrial Automation, 11–50 Employees

Lime Go Review

Comments: Easy to learn and use

Pros:

Easy to use, Easy to learn.

Cons:

Not able to down load files, mailadresses

Annika
Head of Sales in Sweden
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

The most userfriendly system, compare With at least 3-4 other systems i used.

Comments: I ll get access to all customers data. Especially the telefonnumbers. Most of what i need when it comes to new clients, all details are in the system.

Pros:

It very easy to use in every angle for me.

Cons:

I just have positive and good things to say about Lime.

Angelica
Försäljningsansvarig in Sweden

Lime Go

Pros:

It´s easy to use and I have a lot of information on the company's and persons that i´m contacting.

Cons:

That I can´t select companys AND titels at the same time. For exampeI: I want to find CMO´s, and sort them on company size and geography. That I can not do today. I can find all CMO´s, but I can not filter them further.

Fredrik
Digital Strateg in Sweden
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use

Comments: Easy, clear,

Pros:

The clarity for reminders of the customers I will contact on different days and times

Cons:

Have not for a year and a half discovered any function that I lack.

Duncan
Försäljningschef in Sweden
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

B2B Food

Comments: Just great for finding new customers and storing info about customer

Pros:

Easy to find new customers after using data base seach, all info to find correct contact person, can use app version in mobil.

Cons:

I think the tool for creating a mail when sending out a special offer to all of your customers etc isn’t good

Fredrik
CEO in Sweden
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

Lime

Comments: Handle all my case’s

Pros:

Easy to use, I can have an over view of all my customers and all my leads.

Cons:

I should want to book my meetings in my outlook calendar and it should go automatically in to Lime, the opposite way is working……

Rickard
Country Manager in Sweden
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

From A shoot in the dark to Bullseye

Comments: prospect and suspect detection and rating are critical for our business and very effective to follow with Lime

Pros:

Management casestudy and prospecct leads

Cons:

The notes are a little confusing and hard to follow