United Kingdom Local product

PosterBooking Reviews

4.8 (13) Write a Review! United Kingdom Local product

About PosterBooking

First 10 screens FREE, additional screens £2/month. Upload images and videos and manage remotely. Fast, simple and easy to use.

Learn more about PosterBooking

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

PosterBooking ratings

4.7
4.7
4.4
4.9

9.3/10

PosterBooking has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 13 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PosterBooking before?

Ben
Communications Director in US
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

Happy so far. Easy to set up.

Comments: I'm very happy with the features available at the free level, and I'm still contemplating which paid features we'll need to implement fully.

Pros:

This is very easy to set up and the well designed user interface makes it easy to train others on. I also like the simplicity of using Fire Sticks.

Cons:

It seems like bulk selection would make content management much easier. The ability to select all or select a range of images would speed up my workflow a lot. Whether for deleting images or adding them to playlists.

Chad
Director of Worship Arts in US
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

PosterBooking is Likely Your Answer

Comments: Customer service for PosterBooking is unparalleled! The creators are personal and available to help answer questions and troubleshoot. I wish I needed to interact with them more, but, honestly, since their product has been so dependable, I haven't needed to! There is also a very active community of users available to help support and encourage each other.

Pros:

Simply put, PosterBooking is an amazing, easy to set up, deploy, and manage, piece of software that lives quietly in the background--and one we couldn't live without! We use PosterBooking in a church setting for digital signage. I found and compared dozens of other options but found this to not only have the right price point, but to have just the features we needed in a clean, easy-to-use interface. The software doesn't take long to set up and works well with Amazon Fire Sticks. It just works--and does its job in the background--so that we can put our focus on people!

Cons:

The product is very simple to use. I know they continue to roll out new features and updates at a reasonable pace. I would like to see some options for multi-user logins. While content management is simple, I'd love to see the ability to group content into folders (perhaps for multiple users or events/projects) and the ability to sync content with a cloud storage option like Google Drive or OneDrive.

Filipe
Mr. in Portugal
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Post Your Event

Comments: No problems for now

Pros:

Less than 10 minutes to get how to work with, simply genius

Cons:

Upload a picture with a name, I would like to replace it without having to replace again on every playlist. And a Samsung App would be great

Mike
Manager in US
Sports, 11-50 Employees

Great Product and Easy to use

Comments: Overall, I recommend this program. In fact, I have already started helping a colleague from another place to set this up for his business.

Pros:

This software is very easy to use and is great for small businesses that utilize less than 10 screens. It is usually free for less than 10 screens but still a good price per screen after 10 screens. I have searched through plenty of digital board programs that want more money for a lot less. The customer support has been very helpful every time I reach out to them on chat.

Cons:

I wish there was an easier way to upload google slides to the board other than url. This is incase the internet goes out, it will continue to play. You are able to do this if you save the slides as a video and upload that but takes a little bit of time and not instantaneous.

Sarah
Office Administrator in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees

Review

Comments: My overall expiernece has been great. I find it so easy to brodcast updates and birthdays throughout our company. I also think the fact that the slides play all day on a loop help reminding employees.

Pros:

I really like how user friendly PosterBooking is. I was able to pick up the software quickly and I rarely ever have issues.

Cons:

The only issue I ever run into is how fast it updates on our screens. Sometimes I find myself having to manually update the screens.

Eric
Director of IT in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Get the word out!

Comments: Excellent...customer service helped when needed...easy to implement and use

Pros:

Digital signage that is a great value and easy to use

Cons:

Add to playlist button is only at the bottom of the content so you have to scroll once you choose. If you have a lot of content it just takes a little time vs. if there was also an add button on the top or side

Mateo
VP Operations in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

I have searched for 3 years for a good product - this is it!!

Comments: I was relying on a Firefox integration with Fire TV OS but it suddenly lost support. Thank goodness I found PosterBooking!!

Pros:

I love how intuitive the software is. I was up and running in 30 minutes.

Cons:

I would love to be able to tell if any display has turned off for whatever reason.

Jorge
General Manager in Mexico
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great and simple signage solution

Comments: It is a great platform simple enough to be used by everyday people

Pros:

The platform is easy to use, and very user friendly. I highly recommend this for the small user that need to add a simple and effective information kiosk

Cons:

A minor annoyance but sometimes amazon pushes an update that will mess something up.

Jodi
Marketing Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Great program!

Comments: Overall, this is a great program.

Pros:

Being able to manage the information remotely is a great feature. I am able to use it anywhere, even when on vacation.

Cons:

It took a while to learn how to use the software. The mobile app isn't as user-friendly as the online version and some features don't work.

Pritesh
Manager in UK
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Best iv seen of this type

Pros:

easy to use and plug n play like. very helpful team who will sort any issues out in short time

Cons:

not having a app to make it easy to upload from phone but that knit picking and easy to get around that too

Andre
Ceo in UK
Graphic Design, Self Employed

5 Star PosterBooking

Comments: Very good

Pros:

Uk based very responsive in the WhatsApp group 10 free screens so you can start and really check it out.

Cons:

A little simple but that’s not always a bad thing.

Nikki
Tech Director in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

PosterBooking has been a wonderful addition to our messaging system.

Comments: Overall, I have been very impressed with PosterBooking, it's the ease of use and overall integration into our messaging system.

Pros:

Posterbooking is easy to use and allows us to create digital signage that is eye-catching. I also like the weather app that can be used as add in app.

Cons:

It would be nice if Posterbooking could partner with a company like Canva to help create images and digital grpahics

Yusuf
Owner in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Vuka Digital Co

Comments: im creating a service to businesses ,giving them an opportunity explain there services to there customers

Pros:

Very simple to use and and quick upload as videos especially for a beginner

Cons:

None ,it currently supports all my needs