BrainCert Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About BrainCert

BrainCert is the easiest way to learn, teach, and collaborate online. BrainCert offers four products in one unified solution.

Learn more about BrainCert

Mukesh S.
zOS Solutions Architect
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2019

"Real Life Scenarios"

Pros: I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Cons: Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"Braincert Virtual Classroom"

Comments: We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

Pros: compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

Cons: user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

• Reviewed on 29/08/2018
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2019

"BrainCert-A perfect medium to have a simple and easy way to conduct lessons"

Pros: Braincert is simple and a easy to use way to schedule and carry on with the lessons. Easy to upload, easy to use, easy to show the videos with just a insertion of link and its all to shine during the lessons. No interruption, much clarity, much interactive way is created with the pen and other cool features. Works on any browser. There is no fear of browser crashing, how many ever sessions we continue to schedule and launch. Every feature is perfect and well designed. Best for the institutions.

Cons: Nothing as of now. Found it perfect so far.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2019
Karl heinz O.
Uranian Astrology Teacher
Writing & Editing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2018

"Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me"

Comments: I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Pros: i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Cons: there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

• Reviewed on 22/02/2018
Yuventhiran N.
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Amazing support team"

Pros: The software does everything we want it to. We can control the access of each user. What they can and can't do in virtual class room But what really makes me recommend Braincert is their support team. They are always available and are a real blessing. We had some teething problems and they would respond at the speed of light!

Cons: There is one feature that I would have liked them to have. I wanted a writing pad that would allow me to observe students write their essays. Something like Google doc. But they are rolling that out in Q4 this year.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Yosef A.
Admin
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"General Experience"

Pros: Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Cons: System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2019
Carrie S.
Executive Director
Fine Art, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"Not Perfect, but the Best I Could Find Online"

Comments: My overall experience is mixed. I think it has good things to offer, but the things that aren't quite working right are taking too much productivity time out of my work time.

Pros: Test set up was easy. There is a way to preview what your test takers are going to see.

Cons: The certificate creation was and still is not easy to navigate, and I still don't have a professional looking certificate that I can have sent to people when they complete the program. I have tried contacting the customer service center and have received spotty service and no real solutions. I have also had trouble inviting people to take tests because their email server saw it as spam. This resulted in many angry customers on my end who emailed me . Then, I had to email Brain Cert and try to find out why the invitees were not receiving the information. It was a lot of wasted time and made me feel super annoyed. I think Braincert is still ironing out some bugs, and I'm hoping it happens sooner or later. I'm also hoping I can find a few hours in my schedule to revisit the certificate situation because printing them (that I made on my computer) and hand mailing them out is ridiculous.

Hi Carrie!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Julie B.
Accountant
Accounting, 5,001-10,000 Employees

"CPA Review Course i-75"

Comments: I'm not a huge fan. The videos don't always load and sometimes they time out or don't load.

Pros: It is easy to navigate and pretty simple to use once you know how to use it

Cons: It sometimes times out and doesn't load the lecture videos I need to watch to study

Hi Julie,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

Reshabh N.
Technical Support Engineer
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"100% genuine practice questions"

Pros: The questions in the practice exams were to the mark. It simulates the actual exam in ways and gives a real feel of the exam.

Cons: Felt that the explanation to some questions were not brief.

Hi Reshabh,

• Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Simon M.
Technical Solutions Engineer
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Product review"

Comments: Passed my exams after using the platform

Pros: Some of the tests I have done here are accurate and they made me get a pass in my certification

Cons: Some certification tests are missings.
The platform is not user friendly

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Owner / Teacher
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

"Virtual Classroom Experience"

Comments: Positive

Pros: Intuitive design, user friendly interface that allows for ease of use.
Nice tools that allow for interaction between client and presenter.

Cons: Video being auto enabled and no chance to set live class without video.
Some clients do not want to even see their own video stream, so having option to set only live class with audio and chat would be great

Sonny N.
Sonny N.
Senior Management Consultant
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2017

"Best Platform for the price"

Pros: It saves money and increases efficiency, It helps businesses work more easily with external parties and clients. It inspires innovation and enables you to share ideas.

Cons: Perhaps to add collaboration module to it. That way the product can add value to the users. Since collaboration is on the rise, users can use one product rather paying for different products.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2017
Mike G.
Mike G.
Training & Education Specialist
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2018

"Exceptional value for all of the functionality!!"

Pros: Tremendous customer support. They took several items of feedback and either implemented changes or provided links to show me how to do what I wanted.

Cons: Still, a developing platform that could use a slightly cleaner LMS interface. Some tabs are not as easy to find, and messaging within a group isn't as easy as I'd like.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2018
Amanda S.
Education Specialist
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"BrainCert Review"

Comments: I did not like this program one bit. As someone who was used to working with BlackBoard Collaborate this program was even worse. It should not be sold or advertised to schools that teach k-12. It is not user friendly.

Pros: That the kids were able to have tools on the white board

Cons: So many things. I did not like that the kids could change the screen, I did not like how your breakout rooms worked, I did not like the email system for kids logging in, I did not like the video uploading, I did not like that I never got reminders for classes that I set up and nor did my students...

Hi Amanda!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on ":[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2019
COO & EA Manager
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2019

"Great enterprise solution for online learning system, flexibility and more"

Pros: You have a full Learning System managed on the web. The options available and configuration are really great.

Cons: When you try to integrate or share a course to facebook it can't be done. Because facebook detects it as a malicious site.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2019
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2019

"The system is nice but the interface is very bad"

Comments: If the VC interface and recorded video image are not modernized, I don't plan to work with Braincert next year. The plan is Bigbluebutton integration in own server with our own team will develop ourselves.

Pros: Api is very practical and fast to use. Very fast recording of the VC screen. Domain mapping and SSL allocation are also great features.

Cons: The VC screen remained 7-8 years ago. Iconset is incompatible with each other and prepared without taste. I never even recorded recorded videos. Really bad. As interface and video images, you are quite behind other competitors.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2019
Milagros H.
Md
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

"Good tool"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Versatile.
Easy to use.
Good video quality.

Cons: None I think the tool is really good and helpful.

Allysyn B.
Hospitality supervisor
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees

"BrainCert"

Pros: I love that it grades tests instantly so both me and the test taker know how they did. I also love that they can bookmark questions to review before submitting their test.

Cons: We have had problems getting people signed in because it takes a long time. We have also had issues with submitting the test, but that could be the companies wifi, not the software.

Hi Allysyn,

Jacky Q.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2019

"Great tool to integrate to my online class website"

Pros: Easy to use API to integrate to my online English learning class website

Cons: Hard to get customer support if encounter some technical issue

• Reviewed on 15/07/2019
Vijay K.
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2016

"Worth every penny"

Comments: I don't usually write reviews, but this product deserves one. We all are happy about the product. HTML5 Virtual class room gave us all the features we were looking for, for a fraction of cost when compared to other products. Highly recommend this product to others.

• Reviewed on 09/07/2016
Justin B.
Student
Sports, Self Employed

"Loved the Course!"

Pros: I thought it was extremely easy to use and the interface made it intuitive to get there.

Cons: Sometimes I felt that the steps were too slow or I'd grasp a concept quicker than they would walk through it

Dr dan T.
Marriage and Relationship Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2019

"Love the Free platform option!"

Comments: I needed support and the chat option worked great right away!!

Pros: Cost Ease of use and costumer service is great!

Cons: Not sure.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2019
Derek B.
Derek B.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 04/02/2019

"BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard"

Comments: We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pros: The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

Cons: As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

• Reviewed on 04/02/2019
Marla M.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2020

"Real Estate School Review"

Comments: Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Pros: Tests were easy to create.
Courses were easy to create.
Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Cons: Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates.
Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

Hi Marla,

• Reviewed on 12/08/2020
Shreya
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2014

"Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features"

Comments: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Pros: BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Cons: None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2014