15 years helping British businesses

Hipporello Service Desk Reviews

About Hipporello Service Desk

An easy-to-use and affordable service desk/help desk, designed to transform the way you manage customer inquiries and support requests.

Learn more about Hipporello Service Desk

Pros:

Great configurability is a super easy way. Going live in a extremely short period.

Cons:

The way the board looks when we have multiple tickets, they all seem to blend together and its hard to figure out which ticket is which.

Hipporello Service Desk ratings

4.8
4.8
4.6
4.4

8.8/10

Hipporello Service Desk has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 13 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Hipporello Service Desk before?

Josh
Josh
Global People Operations Manager in Malaysia
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Hipporello is a GAMECHANGER ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comments: I can't say enough good things about [sensitive content hidden] and the Hipporello Team. I've used their services for various purposes, including damage/insurance claim tracking and now HR requests, and they consistently offer the best product and price on the market for automated forms and integrations. We're looking forward to using their solution at GuestReady for many more years to come!

Pros:

I love how easy Hipporello has made it to centralize and gain full visibility over our HR requests. We used to deal with internal Slack messages and long email chains that would get buried or lost. Now, we have a seamless ticketing management system that's not only pretty and intuitive on the front end for the team but also clean and organized on the back end for the HR ticket owners. We've received a massive amount of positive feedback on how this system has simplified things for the team.

Cons:

In our case, we have to keep portals and help desks on separate Trello boards to protect privacy for HR requests. This setup can make it challenging to maintain uniformity and standardization across the 4-5 different boards we manage, especially when updating multiple forms. Despite this, the Hipporello team's openness and responsiveness to feedback give us confidence that, should it ever become too challenging to manage, they would be ready to adjust their roadmap and deliver a solution.

Alternatives Considered: Google Forms and Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Hipporello Service Desk: We were previously using a shared Trello board and it got too messy and overwhelmed with teammates creating cards without the correct data, or accidentally deleting lists/cards. So we sought out a solution with Hipporello to simplify this process with an automated ticketing system and haven't looked back since.

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Hipporello Service Desk: None of the other competitors were able to offer the same functionality we needed.

Denis
System Engineer in Slovenia
Consumer Goods, 501–1,000 Employees

Just what we needed

Comments: One of the few out of the box simple solutions for IT (system Administrations) ticketing systems. Has everything you could ever need.

Pros:

- The support is amazing! - It's the perfect quick IT ticketing solution - It seems like the Hipporello team has done this before - everything you need is here or either in development - When they say something is developed it actually is and it's also released around the date they say it is (last was Google SSO)

Cons:

Nothing, everything was fine! With their support it's easy to manage.

Crystal
Treasurer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Hipporello helped us move into the 21st century

Pros:

The automation and form setup are imperative to how we do business. Without the implementation of the forms, we would have had no way to do business during the lockdowns, and would not have been able to help as many pets as we did, and continue to.

Cons:

When we initially started using Hipporello, it was free. Now that we've built our website around it, we're kind of a captive customer and the cost has increased exponentially every year. As a non-profit with pretty much no overhead, we have to rely on donations, and although we get a discount for being a 501c3 , this cost is still pretty high.

Christian
Head of Innovation in Italy
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Good Ticket Management integrated in Trello

Comments: Good but it should improve administration from ad administrative prospective

Pros:

Fully integrated with Trello Ease of use

Cons:

Few customization Very poor administration service and billing support

Gangadhar
Systems Developer in US
Entertainment, 51–200 Employees

Hipporello for Solid Customer Help

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Hipporello makes immediate and rational responses in matters customer help, and all the communication dynamics are well covered.

Cons:

Hipporello is objective and every contradiction is well covered without bugs.

Annex
Digital Marketer in US
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

Speedy and Accurate Customer Help for Businesses

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Hipporello Service has a close customer follow up, where tracking of any case is done immediately.

Cons:

Hipporello Service has managed to offer adequate and manageable customer assistance.

Melissa
CEO MASTER CERTIFIED COACH in Mexico
E-Learning, Self Employed

BEST AUTOMATION FOR THE PRICE

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I ENJOY THE EASE OF USE ONCE I WAS USSED TO IT, THE FACT THAT I CAN NOW OFFER MORE SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS IS WONDERFUL, I WANT TO TELL OTHERS BUT THEN I WANT TO KEEP THE SECRET ALL TO MYSELF TO HAVE A LEG UP ON THE COMPETITION, HAHAHA THANKS HIPPORELLO

Pros:

CUSTOMER SERVICE OPTIONS ARE GREAT ESPECIALLY IF YOU RUN A BUSINESS THAT REQUIRES IMMEDIATE RESPONSES.

Cons:

WAS A LITTLE HARD TO NAVIGATE AT FIRST BUT WITH HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE [sensitive content hidden] IT WAS A BREEZE

Alex
Head of Brand in Australia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Of great help

Comments: Great, very happy to have this in place.

Pros:

The team have been a great help with any questions and otherwise it's been straightforward to use at a reasonable price

Cons:

The time it took to get across all these different products, wish I found it sooner.

Sebastien
Owner in Belgium
Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

Excellent product for a Excelent pricing

Comments: Early or late I always receive a good and clean answer at all times. Even when there was a bigger issue a zoom/teams call was setup and in no time the issue was fixed.
They also listen to there customers and even a few 'bugs' were squashed minutes after passing them along. Keep it up!

Pros:

- super support service (kudos to the team) - a very nice look&feel within Trello - very easy to set up - great configurability is a super easy way - Going live in a extremely short period

Cons:

- need more and configurable stats based on there own statuses and more - better notifications for updated tickets (cards)

Marko
Sysadmin in Slovenia
Program Development, 501–1,000 Employees

A friend in need

Comments: 10/10

Pros:

Simple to use, pro and very fast support, full automatization of tickets.

Amber
Payroll and Benefits Administrator in US
Sports, 501–1,000 Employees

Trello Review

Comments: It works fine. I'm ok if we keep it. I think it's very user friendly for the employees to submit a ticket

Pros:

The ability to move tickets from one task to another, easily

Malcolm Reto Vincent
Malcolm Reto Vincent
CEO in Spain
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

A Trello Must-Have

Comments: Great

Pros:

How easy Hipporello made it to use the power-up is great. I was able to add a Contact Us form to my website (a great improvement from my previous form) and for the submissions to be directly imported onto Trello through a card. Although, the best part of my experience with Hipporello was that the Leading Engineer (the person that developed the software) set up a video call with me to help me with installing the form on the website. What a service!

Cons:

I wish Hipporello came on the market sooner!

Hipporello Response

3 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. Customer support is one of our top priorities and we're happy it's been working and easing your work.

Larissa
Analysts in Brazil
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Qualidade e facilidade

Comments: Perfeita. Nunca tive um problema que nao pudesse ser ajustado ou me orientassem e eu conseguisse mexer. Adoro a equipe que sempre me deu suporte!

Pros:

Gosto de utilizar Hipporello pois é simples e prático. Não é necessario muito conhecimento para mexer nele, e é bem explicativo os itens

Cons:

As vezes a sincronização com o Trello falha, mas nada muito grave