Filter by:

• Overall

About Orderhive

Orderhive is an eCommerce Automation Software suitable for retailers, wholesalers, dropshippers, distributors, and manufacturers.

Learn more about Orderhive

Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Overall - good stuff, some bugs need worked out - but generally meets all my needs"

Comments: This allows me to sync 3 WooCommerce sites and ShipStation. I love that it's generally a one stop shop for reports and product ordering. While it's been a bumpy ride these past few weeks during the transition - its going much better now and I believe it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Pros: - Customization of colors, templates, email responses.
- Generally quick response time on chat - until recent when they switched from 1.0 to 2.0. I assume they are busy with that transition, so hopefully they will gain some more time in the future to get back to their quicker response I was used to in 1.0.
Generally able to solve all my needs within a few days when issues come up

Cons: - Glitches still, I clear my cache pretty regularly, but nothing I generally can't work around
- 2.0 at first was so bad compared to 1.0, but finally 2.0 is catching up.
- Wish there were more tutorials, but I resorted to making my own.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Mari H.
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2018

"Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!"

Comments: Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Pros: First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time. Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

Cons: This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

• Reviewed on 24/01/2018
Sean P.
Sean P.
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2017

"Fantastic"

Pros: Orderhive was the only suitable order management system that I could find, that would provide a integration with Royal Mail (UK delivery service). Whilst this took some time to achieve (about 2 months), the integration works very well, enabling us to print off shipping labels without manually entering in the address. Orderhive also integrates with our online store, which allows the orders to be synced with ease. They listen to feedback and have great support. Orderhive have all the features necessary for our order management.

Cons: Nothing much, it's not perfect, but they're working towards it by listening to customers opinions. Maybe faster integration time, although they did run into some complications with our integration (probably why no one else does it with Royal Mail).

• Reviewed on 03/11/2017
Linda W.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/07/2016

"Great value and customer service"

Comments: I had been searching for a product to manage my inventory for my online sales plus also my wholesale sales, and most of the products out there that I found were too expensive for my budget. These costs add up, especially for small businesses. I came across Ordehive, which has a long list of features for a great price. Initially I had some trouble setting up the system, though was blown away by the fast customer service and the ease of communication. My point of contact has been customer representative - we have had numerous skype calls, emails and messages to get things working the way they should. The Orderhive team have made changes to the system for me so it is more suitable to my business.

Pros: Entry level cost with great features; great customer service; the ability to have all of my inventory organised

Cons: There are some features that need tweaking for my particular business, though the orderhive team take all of this feedback on board and are open to making changes.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 05/07/2016

Hi Linda. Thank you for your honest feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 04/07/2016
Johnson M.
Vice President of Operation
Furniture, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2017

"User friendly interface, cost is reasonable, software continuously improve almost in daily basis."

Comments: Cost effective, easy to use, good functions and features, friendly and helpful customer service.

Pros: They listen to their customers and continue make improvement to their software. We've been Orderhive customer nearly a year now, many functions and features have been added. Keep track of inventory, order process, retrieve information, reporting, pricing structure, tagging, shipping, return and etc. are pretty straight forward and well design.

Cons: - Unable to edit approved invoice
- Unable to print return invoice and credit memo
But again, they are making improvement almost in daily basis so I am pretty sure those functions will be in shortly.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2017
Imran H.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2018

"Simply the best! No other words can explain this app!"

Pros: The Functionality. The Response Time. The Customer Service. The Price. Basically there is not one this I dont like...I like everything about it!

Cons: Up till now there is not one thing I dont like about this software, everything is great, and im hoping to use it forever :)

• Reviewed on 20/04/2018
Minyee J.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2017

"Horrible Support"

Pros: The user interface is modern and updated. The integration appears to work with both Prestashop and Ship station. The built in live chat appeared good. There is a lot of potential there. It looks slick and if they can get it work then they have something.

Cons: After what appeared to be a smooth API integration we realized that not all the orders were coming into the order manager. Ship station also started duplicating orders into the order manager. Whats worse it took customer service days to understand what was going on even after several screen shots and videos we sent. Finally I did a SKYPE chat with rep and he said he understands. He said no problem give us a week, then the following week he said no problem how about another week. Again I kid you not he said let me have until end of the month. I said are you kidding. Where is your dev team? Can't they fix this minor issue in a day if they wanted to. He said we can dedicate someone to this project if you pay. I'm like what!!?!? You told me you were fixing this thing and then now you have not done anything and you want me to pay for something you advertise. Very irresponsible in my opinion because they advertise Prestashop Shopping Cart Integration. They wasted my time. Then the co-founder emailed me and asked my why I didn't' sign up! What is going on with you guys. If I had API access my dev team could have fixed it for you.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2017
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2017

"Do not use this system"

Comments: OrderHive has been a constant headache since I started using it. The developers are very shortsighted in what's required, for example not having a way to retain the original order number, for me this is really basic stuff.
When new features are launched they often haven't been thoroughly thought through, for example a feature being available in the UI but not via the APIs.
I find the support people don't understand the product very well, and certainly don't understand it's shortcomings. Everything has to be explained 3 different ways and then still nothing is done about it, I have to resend the same emails multiple times to get a response, and always be the one the follow up.
Unless you have extremely basic requirements then I would stay well away from this product.

Pros: Easy UI
Cheaper than other systems

Cons: Some basic requirements are covered
Support is extremely slow, tedious and nothing ever gets finished

by Orderhive on 09/03/2017

Hello Ruth, Sorry for inconvenience. I provided you the solution to your problem and we are working on changes required by you. Any changes in product takes sometime as it goes through different process of testing and quality assurance. I am sorry in delay for making your required change. It will be available soon.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2017
Ron W.
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2017

"Product looks good, but Customer service is not there"

Pros: Everything looks like it might work really well. Data is well formatted, gui is easy to use, and the pricing is fair.

Cons: Customer service is bad. Normally you can't judge customer service during the trial period. Sales is normally where most companies shine, but not orderhive. Their free trial allows 2 integrations - which if you use amazon FBA and merchant fulfillment, is used up by one marketplace. I begged and pleaded to be allowed to try the setup that I would be purchasing - I need 2 woocommerce, 2 amazon, 1 xero, 1 shipstation, and 1 etsy intedgration to see if this would work for my setup. Support was like a robot - "Company policy is 2 integrations per trial. Delete current integrations to test others" Also, each postal carrier is another integration... That isn't the point of this service, to see if you can integrate 2 channels. If you only have 2 channels, you don't need this software in the first place! I was not able to contact via phone - "the person you are trying to contact is unavailable right now" - and no voice mail available. I'd advise to go to a company that trys to help your business.

by Orderhive on 09/03/2017

Hello Ron,

Sorry for inconvenience. It is true that we allow 2 sales channel integration to test during trial period but we always allow the customer to add more channels on request. You would have simply dropped us email on [email protected] and we would have allowed you more channel. I will investigate on my end, that which agent asked you to upgrade before testing and educate him about process. Again, sorry for inconvenience. You can directly contact me on [email protected] I will get your channels upgraded.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2017
Martin O.
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2020

"No customer service"

Comments: Disaster, with no assistance, rude arrogant service and then abandoned us completely before the system is 40% operational and refusal of any refund. $5,000 USD for a total waste of our time.

Pros: We loved the concept when it was being sold with promises of automating our systems but it was lies

Cons: EVERYTHING, the people are dishonest and extremely rude and arrogant. They provided NO useful service for our needs. The customisation which we had to pay for has never been completed and still does not work. The system does maybe 10% of what was promised. As a time-saving automation, it is a complete failure and costs us more time to run than doing a totally manual operation. Simple things like a monthly inventory summary report we are told is not possible and asked why would we need that?

Alternatives Considered: ChannelAdvisor, Cin7 and StoreAutomator

Reasons for Switching to Orderhive: We were sold a fantasy story of a fully automated system and prompt customer service

• Reviewed on 28/09/2020
Eliza S.
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Great customer support and a simple product that does what it needs to do"

Pros: It is a simple product that makes tracking inventory easy. Customer support has been fantastic and they have been open to developing certain elements that we have requested

Cons: Sometimes there are issues and inconsistencies with the syncing from our store to orderhive which throws the stock levels out

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
Chad M.
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2017

"Support was excellent, very helpful and quick service!"

Pros: I like the bundling capabilities of the software, makes it very convenient to track current stock levels accurately

Cons: I would like to see expanded reporting functions, specifically sorting the base level products by category with regards to monthly sales

• Reviewed on 08/11/2017
Samantha C.
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2020

"They took my money for a service I never received"

Pros: Mirant in customer service was always very helpful

Cons: We paid 2800 USD on top of the usual package for some backend development that was estimated to take 3-4 weeks, max. It started in November and it got to the end of May the next year and I had finally had enough of all the bugs and waiting, despite giving warning multiple times over the months that I needed things to be done or else I would leave Orderhive. When I finally left, they refused to refund me the 2800 USD, even though I had paid for a service I literally never got. Plus the amount of bugs in the platform made me check inventory quantities every weekend. It was wasting more time than helping, so we ended up just switching to using Shopify as it was more reliable and in the end, less work on our half.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2020
Attila Z.
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"An easy to use app with great support"

Pros: - It is a very useful and easy to use app. You can integrate a lot of external software and courier service with one click.
- Excellent Woocommerce integration
- Excellent support. All my problems are resolved within a few hours
- There are less error than TradeGecko what we used before. Order and product sync is working well.
- Barcode support

Cons: - No integration with our local courier (GLS)
- No Zapier and Inventory Planner integration
- We need more statuses for exceptions like late delivery or pre-order.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2018
Werner V.
Sales Rep .
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2016

"Orderhive could be big , its a matter of time"

Comments: Was missing a few features , but should be available in 8 weeks from now.
Can't wait for those to happen .

Pros: Very user friednly , awesome customer sdupport ,at great speed .

Cons: Missing some features wich would make this one of the best on the market , price ,quality are very good .
Tested a lot of multichannels , and this was by far the most user friendly .

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 04/08/2016

Hi Werner. Thank you for your honest feedback. We can't wait to offer those features too. :)

• Reviewed on 03/08/2016
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2016

"EXTREMELY Helpful"

Comments: Any time I have question, I am responded to quickly. My concerns are always addressed and it's a pleasure working with Orderhive. The process is pretty user friendly, and if I have any issues, solving them is only a click away with their on screen chat feature. If I close my screen, or am not around for a response, I always get a followup email.

Pros: Inventory management for multiple channels

by Orderhive on 07/12/2016

Hi Amanda. Thank you for the awesome feedback. :))

• Reviewed on 02/12/2016
Yuliya B.
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2017

"Very disappointed!!"

Comments: Overall this could be a good potential for the startup e-tailers, but it's useless if your company drops ships or custom-manufactured items that have options such as size and color (or any other option for that matter). In my conversation with them, I requested that this feature is added as a logical function to their software when creating POs from the Sales Orders, however, they insisted that this feature should only be available to the top tier yearly subscribers. Well, there are other great companies who clearly see the bigger picture. No, thanks!

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 02/06/2017

Hi Yuliya, Thank you for improving our ratings on capterra. Hope we resolved all your requests.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2017
Chloe T.
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2017

"Great customer service with customisable options for our business needs"

Comments: Customer service is great even during the trial. Responsiveness as well as constant follow-up definitely takes the load off our end. The interface has updates from time to time to ensure better user experience. Sync issues may occur at times but this is usually rectified after feedback. Currently one of the best solutions we have employed to our business.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 01/03/2017

Hello Chloe,

Thank you for positive feedback. We are open to feedback on interface and usability to make work easy for our customers. We are working to make sync between channel and Orderhive flawless and transparent.

Regards,
Jay
CEO, Orderhive

• Reviewed on 28/02/2017
Nick S.
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2016

"Orderhive is simply the best!"

Comments: The Orderhive system has become a critical component of our e-commerce success. I cant say enough about the the system and customer service - we are beyond pleased with the easy setup, ease of use, amazing features, and customer service (our rep Dipan is AWESOME)...these guys will EARN your business, they go above and beyond to make sure you're totally satisfied. It's very rare to have a product or service that under-promises and over-delivers...don't waste your time and money with other solutions like we did, do it right the first time and hire Orderhive!

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 14/10/2016

Hi Nick. Thank you for your kind words. :)

• Reviewed on 12/10/2016
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2016

"Orderhive"

Comments: I signed up for Orderhive as I run a multichannel store and I found myself constantly overselling items and found it quite time consuming having to update inventory quantities for each of my 3 channels every time something was sold. Whilst there were a few hiccups in the original setup, the support team were there very step of the way to help with an easy integration. Every time I had an issue they were quick to respond and help me sort out the problems. Orderhive has definitely saved me hours and headaches from overselling!

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 09/04/2016

Hi Letitia. Thank you so much for your feedback.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2016
Fred R.
Fred R.
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2016

"Great Product, a couple of thing to improve"

Comments: Great costume service and cost benefit. There are a couple of things It needs to improve but I think overall you get what you pay for. By my experience, they are improving with time. It worth it a try.

Pros: Price and costume service.

Cons: For being in India we get this time-zone problem when we need to get a problem solved urgently

by Orderhive on 01/09/2016

Hi Fred. Thank you for your honest feedback. We'll surely keep enhancing features and launch new ones to help our users. Also, responding to queries on time is a priority for us, always. We'll do our best to respond instantly. :)

Thanks & Regards,
Megha Vishnoi

• Reviewed on 02/08/2016
David K.
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2016

"One of the most important part of business"

Comments: We have been looking for a multi-channel inventory system for a long time and we have decided to use Orderhive because of its price, services, and stability. In the beginning, one of the features I was looking for was missing, but our rep and his engineers have implemented my request in a very short time. Now I am using Orderhive as our centralized system. Their service and software definitely worth every penny we invested.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 13/12/2016

Hi David. Thank you for the feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 09/12/2016
Department Lead
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"Great inventory manager"

Pros: Great if trying to do your own inventory as opposed to having an outside team come in. Saves a lot of third party work

Cons: Haven't really found something I dont like. The software works amazing. Keep up the great work. Maybe integration across other POS software?

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Andrea L.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2016

"Great Product, just not the right fit for us"

Comments: Orderhive is very attentive to customer needs and responsive to your questions/comments/concerns. We needed to be able to allocated specific quantities of inventory to our POS on Shopify, and Orderhive just isn't there yet, but I'm sure they will be very soon!

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 30/04/2016

Hi Andrea. Thank you for your honest feedback. Yes, we'll try our best to build that feature soon. :)

• Reviewed on 28/04/2016
Co Founder and Ceo
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2016

"Excellent customer support"

Comments: I have never seen a customer support like that. The software seems good even if required a lot of time to configure as our needs. I would reccomend for company that are selling in only one country.

Pros: Excellent customer service

Cons: Difficulties to setting up

by Orderhive on 19/04/2016

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. We'll surely work hard to make the set up a breeze for users. :)

• Reviewed on 11/04/2016